Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

An Evil I 've Seen In The 21'st Century Ladies. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Evil I 've Seen In The 21'st Century Ladies. (3352 Views)

I Ve Been Away! / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love / Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Evil I 've Seen In The 21'st Century Ladies. by firstking01(m): 10:44pm On Dec 13, 2016
sarmiie:
Dem dey find support na.....assistant boyfriend and friend zone things loading...
Lol, an unkown to them guys has wisen up
Re: An Evil I 've Seen In The 21'st Century Ladies. by firstking01(m): 10:45pm On Dec 13, 2016
eitsei:
Lol
The matter tire you abi?
Re: An Evil I 've Seen In The 21'st Century Ladies. by firstking01(m): 10:48pm On Dec 13, 2016
alexov:
They're keeping you around as one of many back up plans.
Ifa hear, except the guy in question is naive about nigerian girls.
Re: An Evil I 've Seen In The 21'st Century Ladies. by eitsei(m): 6:14am On Dec 14, 2016
firstking01:
The matter tire you abi?
yes oo.. . Who get time to dey pester girls? undecided
Re: An Evil I 've Seen In The 21'st Century Ladies. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 02, 2017
firstking01:
I wonder why a girl will bluntly tell you NO and still expect you to stick around and continue to woo herundecided

For me this is wickedness of the highest order...her plans is to ensure that you don't leave her to go and date another girl especially if she knows you are a nice guy...they are the type of people the bible referred to as people who do not want to enter heaven, but comot for road make people wey want enter to enter, they'd tell you it's lieundecided..

I know majority of the guys have at one point in their lives find themselves in the hands of these delilahs...you ask a girl out she tells you NO with no tangible reasons but expect you still be with her huhundecided??...personally, what i do is, i distanced myself from her so she won't cause obstruction against other suitors that might come my way...fear the girls of this century especially the ones in ph, they'd always wanna eat their cakes and have it...

When a girl tells you No but still wants you around means that you are on the right track.
You were simply under probation.
Sooner or later the no could become a yes at the end if your probation period.
Firstking you are smarter than this.
Re: An Evil I 've Seen In The 21'st Century Ladies. by firstking01(m): 6:46am On Mar 03, 2017
thornapple:

When a girl tells you No but still wants you around means that you are on the right track.
You were simply under probation.
Sooner or later the no could become a yes at the end if your probation period.
Firstking you are smarter than this.
Lol, my sister, that's friendzoning in the highest order.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Looks Really Matter?? Photos. / I'm In Love! / I Feel Bad That I Can't Make A First Class..it Really Hurts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.