Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,397 members, 7,846,657 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

10 Igbo Female Names I Love The Most (No Yorooba shud Enter Here pls) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Igbo Female Names I Love The Most (No Yorooba shud Enter Here pls) (6497 Views)

Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk / Ladies, Why You Shud Never Stick To One D!kc All Your Life (picture) / 5 Female Yoruba Names I Find Sexy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Igbo Female Names I Love The Most (No Yorooba shud Enter Here pls) by durentsneh(m): 8:07am On Dec 15, 2016
Maxi112:
durent! take this shit to politics section, we don't want tribal war here.
i didn't do tribal war. Its d idiot dat quoted me spitting on me dat was askin for it
Re: 10 Igbo Female Names I Love The Most (No Yorooba shud Enter Here pls) by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:15am On Dec 15, 2016
durentsneh:
i haven't used any moniker apart from durent. Abeg take small pammy take clear ur eyes

Some people are wicked, they take over your life and make you think in their way, they brainwash you and deprive you of your natural wealth, they tell you some set of people are good and some ain't without you having your own personal appraisal, I don't get you, I have many igbo who don't even know if they are of a tribe, they mix with different tribes, well maybe it's different from family to family because at this age, I cant imagine Tribalism as a thing to reckon with
Re: 10 Igbo Female Names I Love The Most (No Yorooba shud Enter Here pls) by durentsneh(m): 8:19am On Dec 15, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

Some people are wicked, they take over your life and make you think in their way, they brainwash you and deprive you of your natural wealth, they tell you some set of people are good and some ain't without you having your own personal appraisal, I don't get you, I have many igbo who don't even know if they are of a tribe, they mix with different tribes, well maybe it's different from family to family because at this age, I cant imagine Tribalism as a thing to reckon with
smh. Nigeria civil war. Read it up. Igbos and yooroobers dont correlate. Am out
Re: 10 Igbo Female Names I Love The Most (No Yorooba shud Enter Here pls) by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:27am On Dec 15, 2016
durentsneh:
smh. Nigeria civil war. Read it up. Igbos and yooroobers dont correlate. Am out

I trust Yoruba people, they don't care where you from but who you are
Re: 10 Igbo Female Names I Love The Most (No Yorooba shud Enter Here pls) by Aniker(f): 3:11pm On Dec 15, 2016
Maxi112:
ikwerre speaks Igbo fluently, they bear Igbo names.

so why ain't you Igbo? we see ikwerre people as Igbo tho.
Yes Ikr, I just stated am ikwerre, since am from there, we are one with Igbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Announces She Needs A Man For Marriage. People Can't Stop Laughing. See why / After Rape Saga, is Chef Chioma A Sex Object now??? / Some Women Are Never Contented With What God Gave Them...(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.