Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,113 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk (3565 Views)

Ladies, We London Guys Or Homebase Guys? / Ladies..ladies..we Urgently Need Your Help To Help The Helpless!!! / 4 Types Of Ladies We Have In The 21st Century (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by DenreleDave(m): 3:23pm On Dec 27, 2019
The rate at which guys are coming here to rant about ladies is sumtin else ooo.. Honestly I'm fed up.. Haab, before it was ladies but now table don turn. We guys can complain for Africa... Na ladies kon dey use and dump guys now but our feminist will not say anytin about it.. If na guy do am, dem go say he use and dump her...

If na guy be the victim, them go call am assistant boyfriend or Maga.. Men, why are we like this na?

Martinez39, Pls we need more of your red pills. Have mercy on us

Ubunja, Pls we need more of your miseducation

Mrcork, your experience is needed here

Save us men here before these ladies start mocking us. Some guys even form Alpha male on nairaland but in real life, they are sissy
Chaiii

Cc: Lalasticala BlueAir blinking001 Toks2008 JONNYSPUTE tosyne2much AstroG ubunja martinez39 Mrcork Martinez39

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by Akinbahm(m): 4:10pm On Dec 27, 2019
DenreleDave:
The rate at which guys are coming here to rant about ladies is sumtin else ooo.. Honestly I'm fed up.. Haab, before it was ladies but now table don turn. We guys can complain for Africa... Na ladies kon dey use and dump guys now but our feminist will not say anytin about it.. If na guy do am, dem go say he use and dump her...

If na guy be the victim, them go call am assistant boyfriend or Maga.. Men, why are we like this na?

I hope they learn bro

Save us men here before these ladies start mocking us. Some guys even form Alpha male on nairaland but in real life, they are sissy
Chaiii

Cc: Lalasticala BlueAir blinking001 Toks2008 JONNYSPUTE tosyne2much AstroG ubunja martinez39 Mrcork Martinez39
Brotherly, Ladies are dying inside it just that they sabi keep things pass guys.

Statistically, guys dump girls more that's why u see these Hoe's goes for the highest bidder by resulting to Hoelosoho business to drain Guys financially since they know the only thing they can offer Guys nah sex....

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by ubunja(m): 4:35pm On Dec 27, 2019
DenreleDave:

Chaiii

more Miseducations coming in 2020

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by maak400: 4:36pm On Dec 27, 2019
DenreleDave:

Chaiii

This is getting stale abeg!
Take a chill pill and stop opening threads about this issue up and down angry
As if life is all about relationship, better go and do something meaningful with your life oga.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by uninspired07: 4:49pm On Dec 27, 2019
ubunja:
more Miseducations coming in 2020

Ubunja, while I appreciate your efforts to miseducate guys about women, it might have missed your attention that the problem of Nigeria & its women are peculiar.

The recent upsurge in complaints is rooted in the harsh economy of this country & the unrealistic standards of our women. There’s no amount of red pills that will work as long as our young men are financially incapacitated. There is just no way to talk to or date a Nigerian woman without spending. All the grunting you see on NL romance section stems from the inability of our men to even approach this ladies. We know it would come at great cost & we hate it because there is just no money.

In 2020, men—not young men still in school—should endeavor to get money & quit whining about these women as nothing will change. Their psyche has already been distorted by the flashy lifestyles of our celebrities who make normal Nigerians look lazy. There’s great poverty & tribulation in the land caused by that modern day Pharoah Buhari who’s refused to die (may God forgive me) & leave Nigerians alone.

I support the motion by the OP that men should quit whining & go look for money. There’s no other solution to the problem at hand.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by ubunja(m): 4:52pm On Dec 27, 2019
uninspired07:

Ubunja, while I appreciate your efforts to miseducate guys about women, it might have missed your attention that the problem of Nigeria & its women are peculiar.

The recent upsurge in complaints is rooted in the harsh economy of this country & the unrealistic standards of our women. There’s no amount of red pills that will work as long as our young men are financially incapacitated. There is just no way to talk to or date a Nigerian woman without spending. All the grunting you seem on NL romance section stems from the inability of our men to even approach this ladies. We know it would come at great cost & we hate it because there is just no money.

In 2020, men—not young men still in school—should endeavor to get money & quit whining about these women as nothing will change. Their psyche has already been distorted by the flashy lifestyles of our celebrities who make normal Nigerians look lazy. There’s great poverty & tribulation in the land caused by that modern day Pharoah Buhari who’s refused to die (may God forgive me) & leave Nigerians alone.

I support the motion by the OP that men should quit whining & go look for money. There’s no other solution to the problem at hand.
if my writeups are not working then it's not your problem to worry about but mine as I'm the one spending the time writing them. Peace.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by uninspired07: 4:56pm On Dec 27, 2019
ubunja:
if my writeups are not working then it's not your problem to worry about but mine as I'm the one spending the time writing them. Peace.

You’re being combative as usual.

As a grown man, I can tell you that your miseducation will not work on grown Nigerian girls. If there’s no money, they won’t roll with you.

I don’t know if it works for the young men on this forum who are still in University but I can tell you a working class Nigerian woman will not look at you twice even if you apply all the red pill techniques in this world.

Thanks you for your service all the same.

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by ubunja(m): 5:20pm On Dec 27, 2019
uninspired07:

You’re being combative as usual.

As a grown man, I can tell you that your miseducation will not work on grown Nigerian girls. If there’s no money, they won’t roll with you.

I don’t know if it works for the young men on this forum who are still in University but I can tell you a working class Nigerian woman will not look at you twice even if you apply all the red pill techniques in this world.

Thanks you for your service all the same.
your moniker was very telling actually

8 Likes

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by uninspired07: 5:23pm On Dec 27, 2019
ubunja:
your moniker was very telling actually

Ubunja, I respect your teachings but it won’t work in Nigeria.

It will surely work in South Africa, Ghana & Zimbabwe but it can’t work in Nigeria without money.

We are too corruptly exposed.

I won’t respond to your snide remarks. I respect you & your teachings too much to engage your insults.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by ubunja(m): 5:47pm On Dec 27, 2019
uninspired07:

Ubunja, I respect your teachings but it won’t work in Nigeria.

It will surely work in South Africa, Ghana & Zimbabwe but it can’t work in Nigeria without money.

We are too corruptly exposed.

I won’t respond to your snide remarks. I respect you & your teachings too much to engage your insults.
do you even know what an insult is? Bossman Stick with what works for you. No need to worry yourself about the Miseducations.

7 Likes

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by uninspired07: 6:09pm On Dec 27, 2019
ubunja:
do you even know what an insult is? Bossman Stick with what works for you. No need to worry yourself about the Miseducations.

You’re very knowledgeable about female thinking pattern & you have gained fame on this forum for it. But you’ve also become very proud & unyielding to differing opinions & to need work on that. It’s not everybody that will be yes men to you. Your miseducation work for young men dealing with part 1 - 2 Nigerian university girls. As soon as a Nigerian girl gets to part 3 in the university, your miseducation don’t work on them no more. That’s what I am saying but you seem to think I am undermining your work.

Learn to accept the opinion of others. It makes you an all round better person. Safe.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by ubunja(m): 6:17pm On Dec 27, 2019
uninspired07:

You’re very knowledgeable about female thinking pattern & you have gained fame on this forum for it. But you’ve also become very proud & unyielding to differing opinions & to need work on that. It’s not everybody that will be yes men to you. Your miseducation work for young men dealing with part 1 - 2 Nigerian university girls. As soon as a Nigerian girl gets to part 3 in the university, your miseducation don’t work on them no more. That’s what I am saying but you seem to think I am undermining your work.

Learn to accept the opinion of others. It makes you an all round better person. Safe.
so what's the problem here?

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by uninspired07: 6:25pm On Dec 27, 2019
ubunja:
so what's the problem here?

Learn to take the views of others without seeing it as an affront on your person. Although you’re respected on NL by young people in this section, in real life you’re not so consequential. I don’t mean to insult you, just stating the fact.

Learn to let things go.

7 Likes

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by moscow406(m): 6:29pm On Dec 27, 2019
Most people don't come here to complain, they come for advice.

No one is an island of knowledge, the thread openers felt they've
encountered a wall and that's because they are inexperienced. All the names Op mentioned are people who have had one or two experiences with women, I don't think one can boast of never falling prey to funny encounters with women.

Experience they say is the best teacher, people grow with experience, it's necessary. Whoever reads Ubunja's miseducation should know this, don't be a loner all in the guise of waiting for ladies to show greenlights. Relate with people, you'll widen your scope, just break out of the norm of talking to every lady you see, set standards, work on yourself, upgrade yourself to a better version, a wiser version.

Note: Being a so called Alpha Male / Real Man is one of the reason you have misfits in men. Being a man doesn't mean you should frown at all times and try so much to exert dominance; leading to violence, it doesn't mean you don't apologise when you're wrong. It's simple, know how and when to give ladies signals that you won't be taking shit from them.

And I don't see why Op mentioned MrCork, the guy's a nuisance and doesn't have anything to offer, admire him at your peril.

Happy New year..

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by ubunja(m): 6:31pm On Dec 27, 2019
uninspired07:

Learn to take the views of others without seeing it as an affront on your person. Although you’re respected on NL by young people in this section, in real life you’re not so consequential. I don’t mean to insult you, just stating the fact.

Learn to let things go.
and why does my inconsequentiality bother you?

9 Likes

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by uninspired07: 6:34pm On Dec 27, 2019
moscow406:
Most people don't come here to complain, they come for advice.

No one is an island of knowledge, the thread openers felt they've
encountered a wall and that's because they are inexperienced. All the names Op mentioned are people who have had one or two experiences with women, I don't think one can boast of never falling prey to funny encounters with women.

Experience they say is the best teacher, people grow with experience, it's necessary. Whoever reads Ubunja's miseducation should know this, don't be a loner all in the guise of waiting for ladies to show greenlights. Relate with people, you'll widen your scope, just break out of d norm of talking to every lady you see, set standards, work on yourself, upgrade yourself to a better version, a wiser version.

And I don't see why Op mentioned MrCork, the guy's a nuisance and doesn't have anything to offer, admire him at your peril.

Happy New year..

Nice one. I think in this year we witnessed the highest volume of wailings by guys about women—I wailed a lot too but it didn’t change anything as no woman will pity you because you wailed. Why can’t guys just forget about the issue of women for the meantime & look for money? Does constant rejection feel so good?

2020 is a new year & energy should be channeled to something more productive jaree. It’s getying tiresome & it ridiculed guys before the women here. Enough with the wailing threads.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by uninspired07: 6:34pm On Dec 27, 2019
ubunja:
and why does my inconsequentiality bother you?

Ok. Sorry.
Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by ubunja(m): 6:37pm On Dec 27, 2019
uninspired07:

Ok. Sorry.
that's right. Feel sorry for yourself.

7 Likes

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by uninspired07: 6:43pm On Dec 27, 2019
ubunja:
that's right. Feel sorry for yourself.

I thank God our exchange is documented for all to see. You’re a megalomaniac!!!!

Just continue living your best life on NL romance section.

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by ubunja(m): 6:48pm On Dec 27, 2019
uninspired07:

I thank God our exchange is documented for all to see. You’re a megalomaniac!!!!

Just continue living your best life on NL romance section.
good bye.

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by DenreleDave(m): 6:49pm On Dec 27, 2019
maak400:

This is getting stale abeg!
Take a chill pill and stop opening threads about this issue up and down angry

Mannabbqgirlls I know
AstroG I know
Funmisticqueen I know

Who da fvck are you sir?
Kindly a
Identify yrsef

1 Like

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by MrCork: 6:50pm On Dec 27, 2019
DenreleDave:

Chaiii

Cc: BlueAir blinking001 Toks2008 JONNYSPUTE tosyne2much AstroG ubunja martinez39 Mrcork Martinez39

angry
Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by Preshy561(f): 6:51pm On Dec 27, 2019
We are in a generation of beautiful men and hardworking women. That's why some ladies has decided to be treating some of you like the bag of soured beans you are. Deal with it.
Shioor.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by IHate9jerianss(m): 6:53pm On Dec 27, 2019
ubunja:
Your detractors on this forum always amuse me.They remind me of the detractors of an American radio personality called Tom leykis.He also touched on the red pill philosophy.Many of his female callers and some men would cajole,threaten and even try to seduce him to keep quiet but he never did until he retired in 2018

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by ubunja(m): 6:55pm On Dec 27, 2019
Preshy561:
We are in a generation of beautiful men and hardworking women. That's why some ladies has decided to be treating some of you like the bag of soured beans you are. Deal with it.
Shioor.
actually "beautiful men and hard working women" is nature in its most ideal. Look at the lions. And all the other species. The males are always more beautiful than the females. Maybe mother nature is correcting things.

13 Likes

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by ubunja(m): 7:01pm On Dec 27, 2019
IHate9jerianss:
Your detractors on this forum always amuse me.They remind me of the detractors of an American radio personality called Tom leykis.He also touched on the red pill philosophy.Many of his female callers and some men would cajole,threaten and even try to seduce him to keep quiet but he never did
oh man THE LEGENDARY RADIOMAN Tom Leykis. Any Red Piller worth his salt knows him, and all the YouTube greats from Sandman to Turd Flinging Monkey to StephIsCold to AlphaMaleStrategies.... Its all good man.
Detracters are losers. If they had anything worthwhile to say then they would write threads and spread what they know so everyone benefits. But all they do is complain and give useless warnings of doom and gloom. Smh.

10 Likes

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by Preshy561(f): 7:02pm On Dec 27, 2019
ubunja:
actually "beautiful men and hard working women" is nature in its most ideal. Look at the lions. And all the other species. The males are always more beautiful than the females. Maybe mother nature is correcting things.
Yeah. That's why some of y'all that has nothing to contribute to the world will always end up as deadbeat miserable baby daddies, crying misogynist paupers and inconsequential matters.
Btw, wetin concern me with your zoo history? Shior.

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by MrCork: 7:03pm On Dec 27, 2019
DenreleDave:

Chaiii

Cc: 1BlueAir blinking001 Toks2008 JONNYSPUTE tosyne2much AstroG ubunja martinez39 Mrcork Martinez39

..so we should stop complaining about nigerian women...really?...how?
bro have met Blesskewe?..ordinary kiss..she started cussing people parents for no reason ! angry (true story)

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by ubunja(m): 7:06pm On Dec 27, 2019
Preshy561:

Yeah. That's why some of y'all that has nothing to contribute to the world will always end up as deadbeat miserable baby daddies, crying misogynist paupers and inconsequential matters.
Btw, wetin concern me with your zoo history? Shior.
actually deadbeat baby daddies is also nature at its most ideal. In nature only the females do the baby rearing as the male screws around. Sweet.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by Legionx: 7:08pm On Dec 27, 2019
ubunja:
good bye.

You have many haters but know this, there are many more people who love you and your miseducations... Till 2020

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by Yusfunoble(m): 7:08pm On Dec 27, 2019
Interesting, I find guys complain and wailing about girls pathetic though. I mean there are many options, just get money – girls go come.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Gets Proposal Rejection On Newyear After Donating His Kidney To Her / Bodybuilding Transformation / (sex Bleep Pussy) Do Me I Do You God No Go Vex (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.