Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Feminism. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feminism. (937 Views)

My Idea Of Feminism / Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" / My Opinion About FEMINISM... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feminism. by Yishah(f): 11:11pm On Dec 12, 2016
FEMINISM[b]
So, i was just passing by Nairaland in a hurry when i bumped into a random thread. The thread fascinated me cuz it focused on feminism. I scrolled through different comments and realized that we all have different opinions on the said topic.
I was prompted to share my own views on feminism as i do consider myself in someway a feminist. Please, kindly correct and do not bash.

The statement, all humans are equal is kinda true. Except we do have our own laws as different sexes.
The society and religion states a man as the dominant sex who has power over the lady and the female sex as the weaker who is under the man.
We cannot contradict religion. However as feminists, we believe we are all equal. To prove that, we must live by these rules.

RULE 1: Rule of equality.
As feminists claim that both sexes are equal, we must live by that claim. Which means it must reflect in every part of our lives. As married couples, the man does not take responsibility for the home alone. Which means if the husband pays for the house rent, the wife pays for the NEPA bill. I'm sorry but if you can't do that, the basis for feminity is flawed.

RULE 2: Rule of gender.
As feminists, we must never insinuate us being the weaker sex. Which means, no using of words like 'don't be a woman' or stuff like that. And no using your being a female as an excuse for not lifting that heavy bucket.
If we can't abide by these rules, feminism is, i repeat, flawed. Then, feminism would be as useless.

I'd like to continue, but my friend, whose hotspot I'm using is kinda rushing me.
Re: Feminism. by Aniker(f): 11:13pm On Dec 12, 2016
Another long stuff

1 Like

Re: Feminism. by McBrooklyn(m): 11:15pm On Dec 12, 2016
Iffa read this long epistle, make ah die... The worst con be say na all those mumu feminist stuff sef undecided
Re: Feminism. by ikp120(m): 11:24pm On Dec 12, 2016
I've always said it, even on Twitter, that feminism is hypocritical and naturally not realistic.

Even the so called feminists do not realise the full implications of claiming equality with your hubby.

By the time they think it through, they will see that they would be on the losing end.

Nature balanced this stuff, therefore when you try to tilt it, there must be a loser at the end of the day. And that's the life of a real feminist.

Just think about it if you wanna be a feminist.

I really wanna date and marry a feminist.

O boy see free food without working your ass out just to prove you're a man grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Feminism. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 12, 2016
Op when the devil wants to visit a person, does he come looking scary with a black ugly face and 2 hons on his head and having a deadly weapon in his hand? Is this how the devil shows up?

I'm sure you don't recognise him in the most fascinating things. Think about it. Too much word is not of use to the wise
Re: Feminism. by ojophilip(m): 12:08am On Dec 13, 2016
feminism!!! endtime doctrine
Re: Feminism. by Yishah(f): 10:45pm On Dec 14, 2016
Aniker:
Another long stuff
Its been modified. Try it now
Re: Feminism. by Yishah(f): 10:46pm On Dec 14, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Op when the devil wants to visit a person, does he come looking scary with a black ugly face and 2 hons on his head and having a deadly weapon in his hand? Is this how the devil shows up?

I'm sure you don't recognise him in the most fascinating things. Think about it. Too much word is not of use to the wise

Thanks for being radically blunt. As you can see, your advice has been put to good use.
Re: Feminism. by Yishah(f): 10:47pm On Dec 14, 2016
McBrooklyn:
Iffa read this long epistle, make ah die... The worst con be say na all those mumu feminist stuff sef undecided

Its now a short epistle bro
And read it. You never know...

(1) (Reply)

Anita J Airs Her Opinion After Lady Injured Her Man For Cheating With Her Mom / Rough Sex Ever / Tgif: For Matured Ladies Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.