Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! (127763 Views)

Hotel Or University Hostel Blocks Which Is Wiser To Invest In? / WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by fratermathy(m): 3:55am On Dec 13, 2016
Efewestern:

Bros!!!!!

Mavor, you are giving all this people sleepless night o.. shuo.. Abeg no go let people comit suicide, grin grin grin

According to them
"We are no longer in the Era of Working Hard", Make I they observe... Yekpaa... I still blame Nigeria government thou.. They failed on there part.. no job.. Wenti u want gullible Nigerians to do ?

Okoh,

If you see the things youths of our time are doing, you'll weep for the future of our born and unborn children. These are the future fathers and mothers and they can't even think straight.

Some spend their whole day in viewing houses watching irrelevant sports broadcast because of NAIRABET, MERRYBET, BET9JA, etc. After they manage to win one prediction, they'll put the money into MMM and Ultimate Cycler for it to grow.

No one is thinking about tomorrow. They no longer want to work hard. They no longer want to work smart.

Chai! Oghene bikoooo!

Government bad, government bad but people are still making it big time.

A lady friend of mine recently hit jackpot in fabric business. My former coursemate invested in just rechargeable fans and he has made a comfortable living. One is in South Africa dealing on artificial tooth, nails, and body accessories. I personally know someone who's an "environmental contractor" in Uyo. He has made so much money that MMM can NEVER give and he has PEACE OF MIND.

Other youths are setting up schools, tutorial centers, training centers, traveling agencies, bookshop, paper mills, saloons, malls, parks. Some are learning skills. Those who are employed are investing in pure water business, clothes, shoes, dry cleaning, books, pouches, white sand, etc.

Yet some are stuck in MMM! I WEEP FOR MY NATION'S FUTURE!

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by JonSnow(m): 4:01am On Dec 13, 2016
When your friend guider tries to convince you to pay someone you were matched with. grin grin

22 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Efewestern: 4:04am On Dec 13, 2016
fratermathy:

Okoh.

If you see the things youths of our time are doing, you'll weep for the future of our born and unborn children. These are the future fathers and mothers and they can't even think straight.

Some spend their whole day in viewing houses watching irrelevant sports broadcast because of NAIRABET, MERRYBET, BET9JA, etc. After they manage to win one prediction, they'll put the money into MMM and Ultimate Cycler for it to grow.

No one is thinking about tomorrow. They no longer want to work hard. They no longer want to work smart.

Chai! Oghene bikoooo!

Am happy we have People like you, at least there is still Hope, me I don't advise again o.. Have been insulted several times, So to avoid many insult I jst keep mute.

Young guys , instead of them to learn something they prefer doing yahoo Yahoo, Marry betting, Phin, Am disappointed in some of those graduates.

Well time will tell Ignore them Abeg, they don't worth the stress.

PS: Please o don't insult me o, me I no get power for talk grin grin, I hope the system get better so you can withdraw your funds.

Goodluck to them.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by MrMcJay(m): 4:06am On Dec 13, 2016
fratermathy:

Oh, so you call being illogical a belief now?
Believing that money is a MAVRO that grows in geometric progression ONCE YOU PROVIDE HELP is now a belief?

I always knew stupid people would come together and call their stupidity an ideology.

I never knew it was going to happen through MMM.

NOW, I KNOW!
PS.,what font or app do you use to edit your Memes?
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Nobody: 4:07am On Dec 13, 2016
Nawa

I SELL BITCION AT 480$ HURRY
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by tonex2: 4:07am On Dec 13, 2016
NA WA ooooo

BUT NO PANICING.......
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by fratermathy(m): 4:08am On Dec 13, 2016
MrMcJay:

PS.,what font or app do you use to edit your Memes?

Snapseed on playstore. It's simple to use and highly efficient grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by veronicababy: 4:08am On Dec 13, 2016
Sorry mavrodians

Check my signature
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by MrMcJay(m): 4:09am On Dec 13, 2016
fratermathy:

Snapseed on playstore. It's simple to use and highly efficient grin
Thanks bruv.
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by trevolady(f): 4:09am On Dec 13, 2016
datovid:

There are pple on spillover from last week GH that their participants would be blocked.. If u PH now,ull prob be matched with dem

Do u feel anyone will want to PH with the news goin around?
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by MrMcJay(m): 4:12am On Dec 13, 2016
trevolady:

Yes, there would be. However, they wouldn't be enough to pay those that want to GH.

The scheme is sentiment-driven. Once it gets to Facebook, it is finished!

6 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Nobody: 4:17am On Dec 13, 2016
MrMcJay:

Yes, there would be. However, they wouldn't be enough to pay those that want to GH.

That's d reason they froze... Every 1 just wants to GH without PH..wat do u expect.. Law of demand and supply

1 Like

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Chekitaut: 4:18am On Dec 13, 2016

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by trevolady(f): 4:20am On Dec 13, 2016
MrMcJay:

I never quoted u bro, abi which one be your own undecided
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Nobody: 4:23am On Dec 13, 2016
trevolady:

Pple will still PH but alot won't be matched till January when d system kicks back again

1 Like

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by MrMcJay(m): 4:23am On Dec 13, 2016
trevolady:

I never quoted u bro, abi which one be your own undecided
Lol.
I know how you feel. Accept my sympathies.

15 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by dacool1(m): 4:31am On Dec 13, 2016
Poorly constructed message. People don't know if he is referring to the old confirmed mavro or new. If it's the old ones then panic wave might crash the system

3 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by dacool1(m): 4:34am On Dec 13, 2016
I told people here on Naira land that this guy sent a wrong signal when he wrote to the Nigerian authorities. I said it was a plot by himself to shift blame on the government for the collapse. I guess I'm right after all. He has just given the government 1month to pass a legislature to ban the site

PS: I am no hater of the scheme

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Appdriod: 4:44am On Dec 13, 2016
dacool1:
Poorly constructed message. People don't know if he is referring to the old confirmed mavro or new. If it's the old ones then panic wave might crash the system

No GH is working

2 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Bitterleafsoup: 4:49am On Dec 13, 2016
Moblord:
I'm planning to PH by January
Really?
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Nobody: 4:52am On Dec 13, 2016
1 question pls...if there is no central account and every1 gets paid in naira(not in bitcoin that is untraceable).. Why would they run?

Na Nigerians go kill d system with panic

6 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by anigbajumo(m): 4:58am On Dec 13, 2016

Nigerians with their bad mouth, those who are ready to take risk are not plenty. What has this done to crash ideologyjust a proper measure of panic withdrawal is now tantamount to crash.Read the content and understand how it goes,u can't PH nd u can't GH,mathematically,such measures is far away from crash.I just paid 350k yesterday nd am not scared or whatsoever, "The policy was also enacted in December 2015" so why crash this time around, I don't bliv it has crashed till Jan 12,I strongly bliv in mmm.

[

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Lamborghini(m): 5:13am On Dec 13, 2016
Loool

I hope and pray everything returns to normal cos d way Nigerians anic is something else
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Atiku2019: 5:14am On Dec 13, 2016
fratermathy:

Okoh,

Chai! Oghene bikoooo!

Government bad, government bad but people are still making it big time.

A lady friend of mine recently hit jackpot in fabric business. My former coursemate invested in just rechargeable fans and he has made a comfortable living. One is in South Africa dealing on artificial tooth, nails, and body accessories. I personally know someone who's an "environmental contractor" in Uyo. He has made so much money that MMM can NEVER give and he has PEACE OF MIND.

Other youths are setting up schools, tutorial centers, training centers, traveling agencies, bookshop, paper mills, saloons, malls, parks. Some are learning skills. Those who are employed are investing in pure water business, clothes, shoes, dry cleaning, books, pouches, white sand, etc.

Yet some are stuck in MMM! I WEEP FOR MY NATION'S FUTURE!

You've Said it All Bro cool

5 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Nobody: 5:15am On Dec 13, 2016
MrMcJay:

You want make Mavrodi use my guyman money enter Okada go Russia?
he is trying hard so that more people will sink with him
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Nobody: 5:26am On Dec 13, 2016
Efewestern:

Am happy we have People like you, at least there is still Hope, me I don't advise again o.. Have been insulted several times, So to avoid many insult I jst keep mute.

Young guys , instead of them to learn something they prefer doing yahoo Yahoo, Marry betting, Phin, Am disappointed in some of those graduates.

Well time will time, Ignore them Abeg, they don't worth the stress.

PS: Please o don't insult me o, me I no get power for talk grin grin, I hope the system get better so you can withdraw your funds.

Goodluck to them.

which fund !! the person must be a good dreamer

only if the country was lead by an intelligent people this national doom would have been prevented/closed down at it's inception
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Nobody: 5:27am On Dec 13, 2016
carmag:

which fund !! the person must be a good dreamer

only if the country was lead by an intelligent people this national doom would have been prevented/closed down at it's inception

Doom?...is mavrodi getting paid in naira...or rather he opened a GTB dorm account n he's withdrawing d dollars in Russia... Smh

2 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:31am On Dec 13, 2016
am still yet to understand it, coz am supposed to get help tomorrow (thursday) and I just checked now, couldnt even see my mavros that have grown
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:35am On Dec 13, 2016
Chukzyfcb:
and today na my last day to complete 30days
tomorrow is mine sad
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by athorello(m): 5:37am On Dec 13, 2016
I'm an ordinary participant of MMM. I remember telling one of my friends yesterday that MMM is only trying to survive this Xmas period. He have over 600k stuck, I have over 90k stuck payment issues inclusive. Same money we made from MMM.
Now here is my take.
New PH were already warned or informed that they shouldn't withdraw before 30 days in order to enjoy the Xmas bonus. This scheme couldn't encourage more people to PH and so GH request will not be met in the following weeks.
If you're at least 3 months old in MMM and not greedy, I don't think you have any losses.
However, it would have been better if this measure was avoidable. Now, recent joiners will have a sour Xmas because of expectations cut short. The number of participants in this scheme could have doubled by next year if I go by the number of persons that have informed me of their plans to join as from January. Many old participants had also started making permutations and combinations for the coming year. All these plans are now in danger without proper education.
Finally, does this message imply that PH requests can be made but won't be matched till January? That will be another problem because as soon as they are matched, their mavros will be mature.
My advice the public should be well educated to avoid the negative BS. Also all new PH should be given a 30 day freeze till January ending and freeze duration reduced as needs be thereafter.
Please, Nigerians should deal with their greed and follow warnings and instructions.
I have decided that if MMM crash at any point in only my time and mb should be the only values lost so I PH with what I can spare

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! / #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense / Don't Post Your Email Address Or Phone Number On This Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.