Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! (127575 Views)

Hotel Or University Hostel Blocks Which Is Wiser To Invest In? / WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by dacool1(m): 5:39am On Dec 13, 2016
Appdriod:

No GH is working

My gh is still working and my mavro is still green

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by sanandreas(m): 5:42am On Dec 13, 2016
shocked shocked shocked E don happen ooooooo grin

2 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Nobody: 5:44am On Dec 13, 2016
Freeze duration may still be reviewed probably after Xmas..this would reduce the GH requests..

2 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by itunity007(m): 5:47am On Dec 13, 2016
cry cry cry cryMMM una fada money way I won take buy phone next week..........see people dey laugh us undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:55am On Dec 13, 2016
Moblord:
I believe MMM will pass through this. if they passed through December 2015 then they can still pass through this
bros ur not getting it, they are stylishly leaving. with no single blame.....
my 100k loan ooooooo cry cry cry

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Busuyib(f): 6:02am On Dec 13, 2016
I will use mmm united to console myself mmm united still paid me yesterday.. Their mavros grow by 100% but they paid in bit coin for more details send me message. On toyinagbato@gmail.com
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Busuyib(f): 6:03am On Dec 13, 2016
Emeskhalifa:

No....they are not leaving

4 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by athorello(m): 6:07am On Dec 13, 2016
fratermathy:

Okoh,

If you see the things youths of our time are doing, you'll weep for the future of our born and unborn children. These are the future fathers and mothers and they can't even think straight.

Some spend their whole day in viewing houses watching irrelevant sports broadcast because of NAIRABET, MERRYBET, BET9JA, etc. After they manage to win one prediction, they'll put the money into MMM and Ultimate Cycler for it to grow.

No one is thinking about tomorrow. They no longer want to work hard. They no longer want to work smart.

Chai! Oghene bikoooo!

Government bad, government bad but people are still making it big time.

A lady friend of mine recently hit jackpot in fabric business. My former coursemate invested in just rechargeable fans and he has made a comfortable living. One is in South Africa dealing on artificial tooth, nails, and body accessories. I personally know someone who's an "environmental contractor" in Uyo. He has made so much money that MMM can NEVER give and he has PEACE OF MIND.

Other youths are setting up schools, tutorial centers, training centers, traveling agencies, bookshop, paper mills, saloons, malls, parks. Some are learning skills. Those who are employed are investing in pure water business, clothes, shoes, dry cleaning, books, pouches, white sand, etc.

Yet some are stuck in MMM! I WEEP FOR MY NATION'S FUTURE!

Bros, not all MMM participants are stuck in it. Some of those happening youths you mentioned are into MMM and the scheme have made some people have their feet, and found businesses, invested in properties and so on. I'm still hustling and on the look out for tangible legitimate money making ventures yet I don't have 10% of my money in MMM and I won't lose much if the worst happens.
I don't know why some people choose to only concentrate their energy on the negative.

P/S
I decided after a point not to comment or propagate MMM but this recent update forced me. I have been banned 2x on nl when I posted sarcastic comments on MMM threads that the mods deemed to be promoting the scheme.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:09am On Dec 13, 2016
Busuyib:

No....they are not leaving
Amen ooo.
I promised God 21days fastin as an appreciation if MMM doesn't leave with my money

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by dollyp88(f): 6:09am On Dec 13, 2016
Moblord:
I believe MMM will pass through this. if they passed through December 2015 then they can still pass through this
please i am not understanding this,are u saying same thing happened december last year? Abeg expantiate make hbp no kill person for here ooo

5 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by deebrain(m): 6:22am On Dec 13, 2016
Emeskhalifa:

Amen ooo.
I promised God 21days fastin as an appreciation if MMM doesn't leave with my money

God does not need your fasting and prayer.

He needs your patience and diligence.

Wait until the said date given.

5 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Rilwayne001: 6:27am On Dec 13, 2016
This is the end. Now i clearly understand how this thing work. So in essence, people get their 30% from new members joining the scheme? Wow! This is ridiculous. I guess the rate at which people joined the scheme is dwindling and that alternatively is how the scheme will fail when there's no money to settle people's 30%. Wow! Just wow! This is the most stupid thing I've ever read. I mean, can't people doing this thing understand clearly the risk before putting their money in such a miserable ridiculous system? And some people went ahead to call this an investment. Seriously this is not an investment, rather it is an obvious scam that i find it hard that people, despite knowing its a scam, still went ahead to put in their money.

I was actually tempted to join, but after asking the guy that wanted to make 10% as referral from my joining the scheme — some questions on how the 30% was being generated, he didn't really convinced me on it. Rather i find his explanations bogus and inconclusive enough to sway me. Still yet, i decided to try my luck. But i lost total Interest after reading the warning placed on the site. I know everyone must have too, but why did they ignore it all?

Seriously if this news turn out to be real and the system gets crashed next year (which certainly will, when there's no new intake to put in their money) a lot of Nigerians will... Hmm all is well.

25 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Rilwayne001: 6:31am On Dec 13, 2016
MrMcJay:
Do you guys think that after this pause, more people are gonna put money in the MMM scheme? FYI, if it is ever unfrozen in January, withdrawals are going to be more than deposits and that is when the system collapses. All those commenting online now are desperately looking for how to pull their funds out.

MMM is dead, the burial is in January.

My friend that almost got me into it was able to get four of his neighbors and friend. Two had put 20k each in the scheme and another with 100k the fourth person with 50k, all of them had done this earlier this month. Now if this thing eventually go this way, he will be hold responsible for their misfortune. He himself joined last month towards ending, he's yet to get paid. I just pity the guy. embarassed

21 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:35am On Dec 13, 2016
deebrain:

God does not need your fasting and prayer.

He needs your patience and diligence.

Wait until the said date given.
on that said date, even if it comes back, a lot of ppl won't provide help sad sad
that will be d end sad

9 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by sartorius(m): 6:38am On Dec 13, 2016
Does it affect people who have gh but not yet been paid.
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by kolamilan(m): 6:41am On Dec 13, 2016
will the confirmed mavro grows till next month or will it also be on pause mode.
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by MaziOmenuko: 6:45am On Dec 13, 2016
By the time seun wakes up and moves all the MMM threads to front-page with enticing heading: by the time the story spreads on Facebook and all other social media, by the time you see it on front-page of major newspapers...

you will understand the meaning of CRASH

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by idu1(m): 6:50am On Dec 13, 2016
MaziOmenuko:
By the time seun wakes up and moves all the MMM threads to front-page with enticing heading: by the time the story spreads on Facebook and all other social media, by the time you see it on front-page of major newspapers...

you will understand the meaning of CRASH
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by anigbajumo(m): 6:52am On Dec 13, 2016

Mmm is trying to avoid the risk of more people ghing for xmas. It is normal for people to need money during Xmas. They know GH may likely exceed pH. They don't want to take that risk. If they don't consider that, then problems are bound to occur. People will GH and will not be matched early. So to avoid that, reduce GH pressure and increase ph, which will be used to pay matured gh by January. I believe our participants will remain calm. You can see why we need to stick with a system that has been well planned out. Some other scheme may not have considered this, that is why, some of the scheme are bound to fail. Long live MMM.

9 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by labbyk(m): 6:54am On Dec 13, 2016
futureenergy:
MMM has just made the best decision. I advised one of the guiders to suggest MMM should be on standby from 10th of December. Like they read my mind. Very Good!!! Before we crash this thing with our Christmas mentality.
read ham ......the world's largest Ponzi schemes of all time, in the 1990s. [1][2] By different estimates from 5 to 40 million people lost up to $10 billion. The exact figures are not known even to the founders.
History
Russia
MMM was established in 1989 by Sergei Mavrodi,[2] his brother Vyacheslav Mavrodi, and Olga Melnikova. The name of the company was taken from the first letters of the three founders' surnames.
Initially, the company imported computers and office equipment. In January 1992, tax police accused MMM of
tax evasion , leading to the collapse of MMM-bank, and causing the company to have difficulty obtaining financing to support its operations. Faced with difficulties in funding its foreign trade, the company switched to the financial sector. It offered American stocks to Russian investors, but met with little success. Later, MMM-Invest was created for the purpose of collecting vouchers during privatisation. This effort was similarly unsuccessful. [citation needed ]
MMM created its successful Ponzi scheme in 1994. The company started attracting money from private investors, promising annual returns of up to one thousand percent. It is unclear whether a Ponzi scheme was Mavrodi's initial intention, inasmuch as such extravagant returns might have been possible during the Russian hyperinflation in such commerce as import-export. [citation needed ]
MMM grew rapidly. In February 1994, the company reported dividends of 1,000%, and started an aggressive
TV ad campaign. Since the shares were not quoted on any stock exchange and the company itself determined the share price, it maintained a steady price growth of thousands of percent annually, leading the public to believe its shares were a safe and profitable
investment .[ citation needed ]
An important factor in the scheme's success was word of mouth, but most of the company's success came from its extremely aggressive ad campaign, which appealed to the general public by using "ordinary" characters that viewers could identify with. The most famous of them, a "folk hero" of early 1994, was Lyonya Golubkov . Another notable marketing effort was a giveaway of free Metro trips to all Moscow citizens on a particular day. MMM also was one of the first well-known companies in Russia with a logotype and slogans ("Flying from shadow to the light" and others). [ citation needed ]
At its peak the company was taking in more than 100 billion rubles (about 50 million USD) each day from the sale of its shares to the public. Thus, the cashflow turnover at the MMM central office in Moscow was so high that it could not be estimated. The management started to count money in roomfuls (1 roomful of money, 2 roomfuls of money, etc.). [ citation needed ]
Regular publication in the media of the rising MMM share price led President Boris Yeltsin to issue a decree in June 1994 prohibiting financial institutions from publicising their expected income. [citation needed ]
The success of MMM in attracting investors led to the creation of other similar companies, including Tibet ,
Chara, Khoper-Invest , Selenga , Telemarket , and Germes. All of these companies were characterised by aggressive television advertising and extremely high promised rates of return. One company promised annual returns of 30,000%. [ citation needed ]
On July 22, 1994, the police closed the offices of MMM for tax evasion. For a few days the company attempted to continue the scheme, but soon ceased operations. At that point, Invest-Consulting, one of the company's subsidiaries, owed more than 50 billion rubles in taxes (USD 26 million), and MMM itself owed between 100 billion and 3 trillion rubles to the investors (from USD 50 million to USD 1.5 billion). In the aftermath at least 50 investors, having lost all of their money, committed
suicide .[citation needed ]
Several organisations of "deceived investors" made efforts to recover their lost investments, but Sergei Mavrodi manipulated their indignation and directed

3 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by deebrain(m): 7:04am On Dec 13, 2016
Emeskhalifa:

on that said date, even if it comes back, a lot of ppl won't provide help sad sad
that will be d end sad

O ye of little faith.

If older members don't provide help because of this disappointment, what about the newer young blood?

Just to hear about what they stand to gain, despite the past, people will put in money en mass once the site comes back if it does.

Wait for that time.

Or do other businesses while you wait.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by sachigo: 7:05am On Dec 13, 2016
guy no panic. I strongly beleave that MMM come back again
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 13, 2016
deebrain:

O ye of little faith.

If older members don't provide help because of this disappointment, what about the newer young blood?

Just to hear about what they stand to gain, despite the past, people will put in money en mass once the site comes back if it does.

Wait for that time.

Or do other businesses while you wait.

Exactly.. They don't stand to gain anything.. Some pple don't just understand that

1 Like

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 13, 2016
athorello:
I'm an ordinary participant of MMM. I remember telling one of my friends yesterday that MMM is only trying to survive this Xmas period. He have over 600k stuck, I have over 90k stuck payment issues inclusive. Same money we made from MMM.
Now here is my take.
New PH were already warned or informed that they shouldn't withdraw before 30 days in order to enjoy the Xmas bonus. This scheme couldn't encourage more people to PH and so GH request will not be met in the following weeks.
If you're at least 3 months old in MMM and not greedy, I don't think you have any losses.
However, it would have been better if this measure was avoidable. Now, recent joiners will have a sour Xmas because of expectations cut short. The number of participants in this scheme could have doubled by next year if I go by the number of persons that have informed me of their plans to join as from January. Many old participants had also started making permutations and combinations for the coming year. All these plans are now in danger without proper education.
Finally, does this message imply that PH requests can be made but won't be matched till January? That will be another problem because as soon as they are matched, their mavros will be mature.
My advice the public should be well educated to avoid the negative BS. Also all new PH should be given a 30 day freeze till January ending and freeze duration reduced as needs be thereafter.
Please, Nigerians should deal with their greed and follow warnings and instructions.
I have decided that if MMM crash at any point in only my time and mb should be the only values lost so I PH with what I can spare

What it actually means is that confirmed PH payment will be frozen for one month not the usual few weeks before it becomes available. I see no cause for alarm

1 Like

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by KnightOfLaif: 7:20am On Dec 13, 2016
As MMM don decide to freeze accounts, way still dey for this Xmas. Ultimate cycler is the way.

We are regrouping ourselves.

Join our whatsapp group for more info. Limited space.

Add up. 08171782262

1 Like

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Hiploko(m): 7:22am On Dec 13, 2016
KnightOfLaif:
As MMM don decide to freeze accounts, way still dey for this Xmas. Ultimate cycler is the way.

We are regrouping ourselves.

Join this whatsapp link for more info. Limited space.

https:///8tuo8pXIR5t9llyx0sAr9n
ultimate cycler is still down!

5 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by bettercreature(m): 7:23am On Dec 13, 2016
sachigo:
guy no panic. I strongly beleave that MMM come back again
They might Reverse the move within the next 48hours
Because i don't see people providing help if people don't get help or come up with a better explanation

2 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by ignis: 7:23am On Dec 13, 2016
As confirmed Mavro is being frozen, innocent guys money will also be frozen.

Am exempted....

2 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by ifeanyija(m): 7:25am On Dec 13, 2016
Emeskhalifa:

they said participate with ur spear money.

1 Like

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by KnightOfLaif: 7:29am On Dec 13, 2016
Hiploko:
ultimate cycler is still down!

Registered Peeps can log in. Should be fully up this week. (a friend still got paid some days ago)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! / #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense / Don't Post Your Email Address Or Phone Number On This Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.