Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy (122666 Views)

Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace / 5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 / Lady Saves N64,000 In 4 Months, Shows It Off (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by importexpert(m): 2:48am On Dec 13, 2016
hi nairalanders, i believe i do not need any formal introduction because "na my area be this cheesy" for those that do not know me, i am an online business practitioner with over half a decade of experience.

in this thread i will be showing you for free the exact step by step i use to succeed in affiliate marketing. along the line i will be showing you real life proof of earnings to ginger you to begin your own journey. we will also debunk fake affiliate marketing strategies propagated by various blogs, websites and other crappy EBooks. so stay glued

below are the list of the topics we will be covering.

1. what is affiliate marketing

2. glossary of terms in affiliate marketing

3. How To Access Affiliate Programs To Market

4. Where Do I Start My Affiliate Marketing?

5. What you Need to Get started with Affiliate marketing In Nigeria

6, what is click bank?

7. Getting Started Using click Bank.

8. how to choose the best affiliate product to promote

9. How to Promote The Choosing Product

10 creating an affiliate sqeeze page_

11. how to get traffic to your affiliate site

12. Article Traffic secret. not the traditional way you have known before

13. mysterious free secret traffic source 2

14 paid traffic sources that works

15. How to withdraw your affiliate earnings in Nigeria

16. summing it up

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by importexpert(m): 2:49am On Dec 13, 2016
1. what is affiliate marketing?

Affiliate marketing is one of the oldest forms of marketing, where you refer someone to any online product, when a person buys the product based on your recommendation, you will get a commission out of the sale amount.
This commission amount varies from $1 to $10000, depending on what product you are promoting and recommending. Let’s have a graphical example below.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-j1S78gai9IA/WE9VmZI44uI/AAAAAAAABMk/xsKzneWsXIAQfjIt4EQxHIcaRj9XsfuMQCLcB/s1600/affiliate%2Bmarketing%2Bpic.jpg[/img]

The most common question is: How companies track the record of who is sending the traffic and who is making sales? The simple answer is tracking URL, which is a unique link given to you by the affiliate company or the product company.
This unique tracking link is used to keep a track of all the traffic and sales you are making via your Affiliate link(s).

Tip: Many old fashioned Affiliate programs, let a buyer add the Email or referral details, which is also accounted for affiliate sales, but certainly not the best way to track progress. This is still popularly used by betting sites and other online businesses in Nigeria. It is old fashioned and can bring about loose of sales, we will not discuss about this here.

So, in simple words:

Many online companies and individuals that sell digital products like software or informational products (video, audio, eBooks e.t.c) or physical products like Shoes, bags, phones or services like Webhosting space or any online service, offers an affiliate program.

Note: I will share tricks to find these affiliate programs later in this guide
Every affiliate program have their set of Terms of Standards (TOS), for example, many of them offer 60 days cookie period, that means, if a visitor uses your special affiliate link to land on their sales page and leave the site instead of buying today, he buys the product within next 60 days on the same laptop, you will be earning the affiliate commission.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by importexpert(m): 2:49am On Dec 13, 2016
Another interesting thing to know is: You will get paid for other products purchases. For example, if you refer a user to Amazon.com using your affiliate link & he purchases some other product which you haven’t recommended, you will still get commission out of it. This is one major reason that makes affiliate marketing so lucrative & beneficial.

A GLOSSARY OF AFFILIATE MARKETING TERMS

 Affiliates: these are in other words referred to as promoters. They include me and you that use our affiliate links to bring sales to the publishers

 Affiliate marketplace: These are meeting points or intermediary between publishers and affiliate marketers. Publishers showcase their products in affiliate market places for affiliates to evaluate and promote. Examples include Jvzoo, ShareASale, CJ (Commission Junction), Clickbank which works as central database for affiliate programs in different niche.

 Affiliate software: This is software that makes it very easy for companies to create affiliate program for their products. Eg: iDevaffiliate.

 Affiliate link: Special tracking link offered by your affiliate program to track the progress of your affiliate promotion.

 Affiliate ID: This is Similar to Affiliate link, but, in this case, many affiliate programs offer a unique ID, which you can add to any page of the product you want to promote.

 Payment mode: This is the means through which you will receive your cash. Different affiliate program offers a different method of payment. E.g: Check, Wire transfer, PayPal and many more.

 Affiliate Manager: Many companies have dedicated affiliate manager to help publishers and affiliate marketers earn more and give them optimization tips.

 Commission percentage/amount: The amount or percentage of sales amount you will be getting after every sale happened via your affiliate link.

 2 Tier affiliate marketing: This is a great way of making money from an affiliate program. In this, you recommend others to join affiliate programs, and you will get a commission out of it, when sub-affiliate makes sales. More like MLM (Multi-level marketing). This is popularly known as Sub-affiliate commission.

 Landing pages: A unique product sales or demo page to increase the sales. Most of the programs that you will be promoting have many landing pages, and you can run A/B testing to see which converts more for you. More on A/B testing later

 Custom Affiliate Income/ account: Unlike a generic affiliate account, many companies offer custom affiliate income to people making most affiliate sales for them.

 Link cloaking: Most of the affiliate tracking links are ugly and using a Link cloaking technique, you can turn ugly looking links into human readable links. I have shared technique below to do that.

 Custom coupons: Many Programs let affiliates create custom coupon, which is also used to track sales. Also, custom discount coupons help you to increase affiliate sales. If you are giving good number of sale to any particular merchant you can always ask them for an exclusive coupon for yourself. A company gets benefit from an affiliate program as this is one of the best ways to get free promotion and save on advertising. For example, whenever you see coupons or discounted links, most of the time such links are affiliate links, and when you make a purchase, webmasters make money out it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by importexpert(m): 2:50am On Dec 13, 2016
All Important Questions Will Be Placed Here

question

olaolaking:
How long dd it take to make your first money?

Answer

bro frankly it was not easy. during those early days i was a strong believer of google has everything this was mainly because i didnt want to invest in any guide or ebooks. so i used the trial and error method and spent a year in affiliate marketing with only 3 sales. the commission per sale was 20 dollar so in other words it was a $60 year in affiliate marketing. the story all changed when i paid a successful affiliate marketer to teach me over skype the strategies he is using and since then, i have recorded many $200 day in affiliate marketing. after learning the new strategies the sales started coming in within 1 week or two.

olaolaking:

Like how much did you spend before you began to make money?

My free getresponse is expiring in 10 days time. I am not sure I will pay for it because I am not convinced that it will help me.
What should be the budget of a starter if there is any?
Thanks

budget really depends on the person that is starting. a person that has time at his disposal can get started even with zero naira. his traffic source will be free traffic. most free traffic sources requires 2-4 hours daily to make you reasonable pay. for a person that already has budget, he will need like 100usd to invest in traffic. affiliate marketing all comes down to traffic.

i focus only on the 3 evergreen niches. health, wealth and romance.

health includes niches such as: loosing weight, acne treatment, sexual performance, erectile dysfunction, dieting etc.
wealth: this include all mmo. make money online
romance: getting ex back, making you boyfriend love you, winning friends, wooing girls etc.

for auto-responder, use mailchimp forever free version till you are firm. it allows you to have up to 2000 subscribers and to send 12000 emails monthly.

5 Likes

Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by importexpert(m): 2:51am On Dec 13, 2016
GETTING STARTED USING CLICK BANK.

To register on clickbank you will need a vpn (virtual private network). this is a simple tool that is capable of changing your location from Nigeria to different countries like USA, Uk, GERMANY etc. examples include worldvpn, openvpn, pdproxy, tweakware vpn, hidemyass etc. these are not free vpn but are inexpensive and sometimes comes with free trial.
Most fake marketers that do not know anything about affiliate marketing but parading themselves as pros will tell you to register a u.s clickbank account. They are their parading it on various blogs, ebooks and websites. Please do not register a u.s clickbank account because you will be faced with the tax id problem and this can affect your withdrawal. Register only UK clickbank account.

6 Likes

Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by solomonjesus: 2:56am On Dec 13, 2016
We dey follow

1 Like

Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by importexpert(m): 3:08am On Dec 13, 2016
solomonjesus:
We dey follow

noted bro. why are you not asleep cheesy? we will be going slow and steady to make sure everybody is carried along
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by Nobody: 4:30am On Dec 13, 2016
following

1 Like

Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by aka12(m): 5:15am On Dec 13, 2016
I Don sitdown for first row.
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by Presh900(m): 5:42am On Dec 13, 2016
here.
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by Ourown(m): 6:12am On Dec 13, 2016
Space booked

1 Like

Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by ceecia(f): 6:30am On Dec 13, 2016
Following

1 Like

Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by Efewestern: 6:51am On Dec 13, 2016
Seun please move to front page.

1 Like

Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by salamudeen(m): 7:18am On Dec 13, 2016
oya
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by MVLOX(m): 7:21am On Dec 13, 2016
Ok am understanding dis 1 very well nw
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by olyalby(m): 7:37am On Dec 13, 2016
Nice 1
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by 26thDavid(m): 7:50am On Dec 13, 2016
Oya we are waiting oo
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by temigreat(m): 7:52am On Dec 13, 2016
Go on
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by mayrosplace: 8:07am On Dec 13, 2016
Following
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 13, 2016
already seated

1 Like

Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 13, 2016
Bumper to Bumper following.......
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by sunddy: 8:46am On Dec 13, 2016
I'm in'
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by dtruseeker(m): 9:04am On Dec 13, 2016
Bloggers with exaggeration. 300k+ in a week? But at the end of the day you'll be selling eBook 2K

31 Likes

Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by ndaman25: 9:05am On Dec 13, 2016
sit number booked
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by JohnieWalker(m): 9:10am On Dec 13, 2016
I refuse to buy eBook 300k a week earner following .

2 Likes

Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:53am On Dec 13, 2016
Interested
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by Tallesty1(m): 10:31am On Dec 13, 2016
importexpert:

noted bro. why are you not asleep cheesy? we will be going slow and steady to make sure everybody is carried along
shift small make i see place Sidon

1 Like

Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by domdan13(m): 11:05am On Dec 13, 2016
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by Jazzlite: 11:19am On Dec 13, 2016
Tallesty1:
shift small make i see place Sidon
thug like you
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by Tallesty1(m): 11:26am On Dec 13, 2016
Jazzlite:
thug like you
*successfully ignored*

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by Wackyrichy(m): 11:27am On Dec 13, 2016
Why Una dey look me, I know say I late but lecturer never resume, make Una shift abeg...

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigeria Exchange Rates To Dollar-history / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) / Soap-making Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.