Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,063 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy (122876 Views)

Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace / 5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 / Lady Saves N64,000 In 4 Months, Shows It Off (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by MajiduWeb(m): 6:40pm On Dec 19, 2016
Nice thread. Have you also seen this?

https://www.nairaland.com/3527988/internet--thread-get
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by bigsten(m): 8:33pm On Dec 19, 2016
This is going faster than anybody can think. Yes, affiliate need some works and some money to invest. much money to make much money. But you need to start and raise money before going into affiliate if you must generate leads.

What am saying is that what am about to show you what is making wave now around us. with just 1,000 naira you can raise yourself over 200,000 naira before a month time. you don't believe? okay click here and see what almost every Nigeria is rushing into to overcome this recess---

click to go http:///2i21OtI E-cooperative is the answer now. Just register and activate and see the magic.

It is E-cooperative Nigeria http:///2i21OtI
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by fredlasisi(m): 9:12pm On Dec 19, 2016
If you are Interested in making monies from owning a Blog of your own, or you want to learn how to build and manage one or you seek for someone to help you manage one per day per week and on a monthly basis please feel free to wattsapp 08096299788, 08096344795
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by sKeetz(m): 11:05pm On Dec 19, 2016
Have your mobile number credited with airtime or data through our bitcoin/airtime exchange service anywhere,anytime !!

Make your order, send the naira equivalent in ฿itcoin of whichever network and have your mobile recharged instantly with airtime or data.

NOTE: THERE ARE NO OFFICIAL ฿ITCOIN/AIRTIME EXCHANGE RATE AS THE VALUE OF BITCOINS IS EVER CHANGING, HENCE THE NAIRA TO BITCOIN EQUIVALENT AT THAT MOMENT WILL BE USED.

CALL/WHATSAPP 09090951260 AND PLACE YOUR ORDERS.
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by MarketingXpert(m): 12:36am On Dec 20, 2016
I really appreciate your post, but you didn't cover the main aspect.

I think what you should be teaching people in this thread is how to market squeeze page.

moreover, explain the way you market yours will make your claim believable. anyone can form an image showing thousands of dollars.

well done.
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by MajiduWeb(m): 1:46am On Dec 20, 2016
MarketingXpert:
I really appreciate your post, but you didn't cover the main aspect.

I think what you should be teaching people in this thread is how to market squeeze page.

moreover, explain the way you market yours will make your claim believable. anyone can form an image showing thousands of dollars.

well done.

You did not mention how to create squeeze page. You will create squeeze page first before marketing it.
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by MarketingXpert(m): 4:28am On Dec 20, 2016
MajiduWeb:

You did not mention how to create squeeze page. You will create squeeze page first before marketing it.

sorry majiduweb, I wanted to send the post to importexpert.
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by CosmicJames(m): 4:12pm On Dec 20, 2016
Last week I promise to reveal how to withdraw from Clickbank here in Nigeria in our local bank ATMs where the MasterCard logo is displayed free of charge. So I decided to open this thread to fulfill my promise and keep to my words. Here is the link to the thread. Enjoy!
https://www.nairaland.com/3529586/how-receive-clickbank-cash-nigeria
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by Obagoblog(m): 8:22pm On Dec 20, 2016
Godaddy is rejecting my Credit card.. pleaseany good Samaritan that will purchase a domain for me using promo code to slash it to 1dollar and I will transfer 1000 to your bank account...

my no= 08167165219
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by Obagoblog(m): 11:19pm On Dec 20, 2016
dgbanj:
For those interested in starting affiliate marketing, I found this video very helpful https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLS61bnA8OMb8ACd09a7Pq0-De_Ora3czt
Thanks for those videos.. I was watching it when I realise I need to get those files you mentioned...
How can I get the seo file, post format, etc
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by importexpert(m): 5:14am On Dec 21, 2016
Obagoblog:
Godaddy is rejecting my Credit card.. pleaseany good Samaritan that will purchase a domain for me using promo code to slash it to 1dollar and I will transfer 1000 to your bank account...

my no= 08167165219

godaddy are rejecting your card because you might have used it for another domain. my advise is that you use the 1k to apply for a new card. i wish you success.
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by importexpert(m): 5:16am On Dec 21, 2016
MajiduWeb:

in the list of topics i will discuss, affiliate squeeze page is number 10.
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by importexpert(m): 5:22am On Dec 21, 2016
Uwaeromosele:
.ok.Do u own a website? If no.how do u promote ya Product/link? Also, Do you use a any software 2 Makes things easier like making sales letter or u brainstorm on dat (Cuz dat z important)..Cuz sm people dnt own a website, So how do you spread ya link 4 people 2 c nd ultimately,Buy?

i do not create websites for affiliate products. i only create squeeze pages to capture emails of my potential buyers then i market the pages to as many of my potential buyers as possible using my personal free and paid traffic methods.
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by importexpert(m): 5:24am On Dec 21, 2016
ganiyudan:
click bank does not have Nigeria in their site

you will need to register a uk clickbank account using worldvpn.com 1 hour free trial
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by importexpert(m): 5:26am On Dec 21, 2016
olaolaking:
I have registered for clickbank long time ago. I even have 2 accounts but can only remember one.
3 weeks ago, I take one of the accounts and that is what I want to use now.

Please come close here to strengthen the interest we have on this thread

what country is your clickbank account?
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by importexpert(m): 5:38am On Dec 21, 2016
AnodaIT:
Clickbank and MaxBounty which is better

i am sorry bro your answer is coming late. i want you to first understand one difference between clickbank and maxbounty. clickbank is an affiliate market place while maxbounty is a cpa network. clickbank is more newbie friendly as it does not require approval or application. if you will follow the simple instructions here, clickbank is the king. if you have acquired affiliate marketing experience you can join cpa networks like maxbounty and peerfly. i wish you success.

2 Likes

Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by importexpert(m): 5:47am On Dec 21, 2016
Achimaechi:
I 've some question.
1,As an affilliate promoting a nich is it impotant that one must have a blog or a website to promote it.
2, how can one lunch it into google search engine or pay to click without having a blog or website?

sorry your answer is coming late. for questions 1,

different affiliate marketers have different strategies. i personally use squeeze pages for product. this is because of my personal strategy .
question 2, i use already made websites that i can upload articles to and videos. i have a very simple video creation strategy and get a lot of traffic using the method. most online article directories and video sharing sites are easily indexed on search engines and they contain links to my squeeze pages. i hope i have answered your question.

1 Like

Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by importexpert(m): 5:50am On Dec 21, 2016
sholey4love:
Op, If you use UK IP for clickbank, how do withdraw you money

you will use a third party currency exchange service here in Nigeria to get the funds to your account. they will withdraw to their paypal account or any other of their accounts they choose to use and they will pay you in Naira.
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by importexpert(m): 5:53am On Dec 21, 2016
supereagle:
Op, thanks for the tutorial, but you have not been handling the practical questions about affiliate marketing people have been raising
1. How to get foreign checks cleared, I learnt most Nigerian banks don't do that again.
2.Clickbank don't forward checks to Nigeria, which ideal mail forwarding company would you susgest?

importexpert:

you will use a third party currency exchange service here in Nigeria to get the funds to your account. they will withdraw to their paypal account or any other of their accounts they choose to use and they will pay you in Naira.

you do not need checks. see my answer above. make use of ijam solution consult.

1 Like

Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by importexpert(m): 5:55am On Dec 21, 2016
Kbantin:
i sent a couple of messages to u on WhatsApp but were not replied

kindly reach me on my phone number. i wish you success.
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by importexpert(m): 5:59am On Dec 21, 2016
tmon01:
Guy please mr affliate send me ur no or my number is 08174604283

kindly get my number from my profile. i wish you success.
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by importexpert(m): 6:10am On Dec 21, 2016
xzynwa:
I am not a regular here on Nairaland but something else took me to this site and I stumbled on this post.

Allow me to help with my little knowledge of affiliate marketing.

Let me start by correcting one of the things I saw here, you do not need a VPN to open a Clickbank account. Though you need to pay for a foreign address since click bank does not accept Nigerians.

Clickbank careless about I.P addresses. They are not strict in that area.

Withdrawing from Clickbank is very easy with a Payoneer account (I can show you how for free if you don't how).

Affiliate marketing is a business on it's own so don't think you can just lazy about and make money from it. Did I just burst your bubble, I'm just being realistic. Forget about all the noises around about online businesses, you must take them as a business before you can make money from them.

Finally, if you have questions you can ask but bear in mind that I may take a little time answering it as I told you before hand that I'm not a regular here.

Thanks.

bro the whole process is much simpler than it use to be. from the last 3 years to date, i have registered not less than 100 clickbank accounts of different countries. the reason why you think it is safe to register a clickbank account with Nigerian i.p is because you have not made a penny in it. clickbank does not block access from banned countries but i assure you that your account will be banned after some earnings. for address you do not need to purchase any foreign address from graphcard or similar service. all you need to do is to generate a free uk address from fakenamegenerator.com . after registering your account with vpn, you can always access it without a vpn. you do not need check or a foreign paypal account or payoneer. a 3rd party service helps you with the withdrawal process. i wish you success
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by importexpert(m): 6:56am On Dec 21, 2016
more questions are highly welcome.
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by LiteKing(m): 7:38am On Dec 21, 2016
importexpert:
hi nairalanders, i believe i do not need any formal introduction because "na my area be this cheesy" for those that do not know me, i am an online business practitioner with over half a decade of experience.

in this thread i will be showing you for free the exact step by step i use to succeed in affiliate marketing. along the line i will be showing you real life proof of earnings to ginger you to begin your own journey. we will also debunk fake affiliate marketing strategies propagated by various blogs, websites and other crappy EBooks. so stay glued

below are the list of the topics we will be covering.

1. what is affiliate marketing

2. glossary of terms in affiliate marketing

3. How To Access Affiliate Programs To Market

4. Where Do I Start My Affiliate Marketing?

5. What you Need to Get started with Affiliate marketing In Nigeria

6, what is click bank?

7. Getting Started Using click Bank.

8. how to choose the best affiliate product to promote

9. How to Promote The Choosing Product

10 creating an affiliate sqeeze page_

11. how to get traffic to your affiliate site

12. Article Traffic secret. not the traditional way you have known before

13. mysterious free secret traffic source 2

14 paid traffic sources that works

15. How to withdraw your affiliate earnings in Nigeria

16. summing it up
4lowing
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by olaolaking: 10:49am On Dec 21, 2016
importexpert:

what country is your clickbank account?
USA
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by importexpert(m): 11:34am On Dec 21, 2016
olaolaking:
USA

kindly use a u.k clickbank account..
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by olaolaking: 11:38am On Dec 21, 2016
importexpert:

kindly use a u.k clickbank account..
OK thanks
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by importexpert(m): 1:53pm On Dec 21, 2016
olaolaking:
OK thanks

you are welcome..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigeria Exchange Rates To Dollar-history / Soap-making Business In Nigeria / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.