Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,048 members, 7,852,570 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:30 PM

I Think I'm Addicted To It - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I'm Addicted To It (3234 Views)

I'm Addicted To Sucking Girls Breasts.. / This Is Why I'm Addicted To Aljazeera / I Think I'm A Lesbian. I'm Attracted To Only Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I'm Addicted To It by photoshoot(m): 6:11am On Dec 13, 2016
Softbamboo:
I can't believe what I just did embarassed

Call it attention seeking or boredom...I don't care angry

So I find nothing wrong with people self pleasuring themselves... I believe it's better than sleeping around

Sometimes I do it to relieve stress or just to get a kick of " happiness" before going to work

Ok I kinda took it to another level when I bought a Toy at the beginning of the year... I was curious and single so it was no ones business

Woke up today at 5... attempted to use it but batteries were flat... then I drove around to THREE petrol stations looking for batteries cry

When I final got back and tried the batteries they were even the wrong size embarassed .... i just laughed like wtf ...God is punishing me ... he is sitting there like yeah serves you right! Repent ! I think I have a serious problem

I'm a woman and I think I'm addicted to masturbating... I think I even like it more than real sex

Please don't bash me... I do this in my spare time...

Time of post: 5:10am

Time you woke up: 5:00

Time you drove around 3 fuel stations: 10mins?

Am not saying you are lying sha sad

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Addicted To It by Nobody: 6:16am On Dec 13, 2016
author=photoshoot post=51879660]

Hahahahaha..who knows? Maybe the petrol stations are juz outside her room. grin
Re: I Think I'm Addicted To It by photoshoot(m): 6:27am On Dec 13, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahahaha..who knows? Maybe the petrol stations are juz outside her room. grin

grin grin that one sef dey
Re: I Think I'm Addicted To It by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 13, 2016
photoshoot:

I'm I'm SA... we are 1 hour ahead undecided
Re: I Think I'm Addicted To It by metallisc(m): 6:41am On Dec 20, 2016
Softbamboo:

I'm I'm SA... we are 1 hour ahead undecided

OK THEN, I'm coming for you, this masturbation has got to stop... i'm bringing something better and livelier, with better vibration! grin grin
Re: I Think I'm Addicted To It by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 20, 2016
metallisc:

OK THEN, I'm coming for you, this masturbation has got to stop... i'm bringing something better and livelier, with better vibration! grin grin

No it's not necessary... I'm sorted
Re: I Think I'm Addicted To It by metallisc(m): 10:43am On Dec 20, 2016
Softbamboo:

No it's not necessary... I'm sorted

Re: I Think I'm Addicted To It by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 20, 2016
Hmmm
Re: I Think I'm Addicted To It by areyemi(m): 2:19pm On Dec 20, 2016
julietkcee:
Hmmm
What's the hmmmming about?

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Says She Has A Boyfriend (she Paused For A Second).. Help Me Out Guys! / Nigerian Governors And Rich Men Exposed In A Messy Sex Scandal In South Africa / I’m Pregnant And I’m Still Negative To HIV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.