Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

I’m Pregnant And I’m Still Negative To HIV - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Pregnant And I’m Still Negative To HIV (3214 Views)

My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya / I’m Pregnant For My Dog After Sleeping With It For Two Hours – Lady / Picture Perfect Life( Been Married To Hiv Positive Husband For 2yrs Now) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Pregnant And I’m Still Negative To HIV by Casalindal(f): 12:45pm On Mar 20, 2020
Hello guys, how are we all doing? Please let us all look out at for one another as we go through this turbulent season. Well I need doctors in the house to help out and anyone with useful counsel. Please note I’m pregnant and I am very hormonal I will not take rubbish from anyone so please let all be guided..... so as you all have been keeping up with me, my life, journey and story. Need I not say much as picture of my daily routine and live as being an open book on this forum and not for a second do I feel bad that I’m letting you all into what some others will call privacy.

So I tested positive after carrying out pregnancy test, And I’m not positive to HIV. Well true is I have seen doctors and I have had counseling with a virologist. But you all know how the human mind can be so miss leading!!! My fiancé seed inside of me is growing but every second I feel I might get tested for the virus... there so many assurance that Bambi had given but I’m not fully relax..... I feel my mind is playing with me but at the same time I feel I’m over thinking things. It has not been easy despite all the love and gateway we have both embarked, my mind is still stalked and I’m not happy as Bambi is wearying out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Pregnant And I’m Still Negative To HIV by overdrive(m): 12:55pm On Mar 20, 2020
Congrats

Re: I’m Pregnant And I’m Still Negative To HIV by SUPERPACK: 1:00pm On Mar 20, 2020
Buy sense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Pregnant And I’m Still Negative To HIV by Casalindal(f): 1:07pm On Mar 20, 2020
SUPERPACK:
Buy sense.

I will not excuse any form of stupidity here. Be guided or I will come hard on you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Pregnant And I’m Still Negative To HIV by amiibaby(f): 1:09pm On Mar 20, 2020
Ewu

5 Likes

Re: I’m Pregnant And I’m Still Negative To HIV by Casalindal(f): 1:10pm On Mar 20, 2020
amiibaby:
Ewu

The vagina you came out from is Ewu

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant And I’m Still Negative To HIV by Aboks(m): 1:16pm On Mar 20, 2020
Casalindal:

I will not excuse any form of stupidity here. Be guided or I will come hard on you

You want to come hard on her puzzy
is she sweet or should i say juicy down there

Hahahahaha

shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Pregnant And I’m Still Negative To HIV by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 20, 2020
H
Re: I’m Pregnant And I’m Still Negative To HIV by Aboks(m): 1:18pm On Mar 20, 2020
Is this thread a goat market lol

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant And I’m Still Negative To HIV by amiibaby(f): 1:18pm On Mar 20, 2020
U better put ursef together or ife buru nnagi egbuo ghi anuofia
Casalindal:

The vagina you came out from is Ewu
Re: I’m Pregnant And I’m Still Negative To HIV by Albertone(m): 1:24pm On Mar 20, 2020
Casalindal:
Hello guys, how are we all doing? Please let us all look out at for one another as we go through this turbulent season. Well I need doctors in the house to help out and anyone with useful counsel. Please note I’m pregnant and I am very hormonal I will not take rubbish from anyone so please let all be guided..... so as you all have been keeping up with me, my life, journey and story. Need I not say much as picture of my daily routine and live as being an open book on this forum and not for a second do I feel bad that I’m letting you all into what some others will call privacy.

So I tested positive after carrying out pregnancy test, And I’m not positive to HIV. Well true is I have seen doctors and I have had counseling with a virologist. But you all know how the human mind can be so miss leading!!! My fiancé seed inside of me is growing but every second I feel I might get tested for the virus... there so many assurance that Bambi had given but I’m not fully relax..... I feel my mind is playing with me but at the same time I feel I’m over thinking things. It has not been easy despite all the love and gateway we have both embarked, my mind is still stalked and I’m not happy as Bambi is wearying out.

so what should we now do?

2 Likes

Re: I’m Pregnant And I’m Still Negative To HIV by Martini101(m): 1:39pm On Mar 20, 2020
You are indeed Pregnant!!!

Re: I’m Pregnant And I’m Still Negative To HIV by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 20, 2020
Mumu
Re: I’m Pregnant And I’m Still Negative To HIV by NobleAngell(f): 1:44pm On Mar 20, 2020
Nawao. I thought they said pregnancy isn't madness.
Re: I’m Pregnant And I’m Still Negative To HIV by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 20, 2020
amiibaby:
U better put ursef together or ife buru nnagi egbuo ghi anuofia

Chai!!

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant And I’m Still Negative To HIV by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 20, 2020
Mumu grin stop taking drugs
Re: I’m Pregnant And I’m Still Negative To HIV by CAPSLOCKED: 1:58pm On Mar 20, 2020
Casalindal:

reports show that getting constant penis pictures helps to keep HIV away.
you should appreciate those pm's even if the winkies were small. they've saved your life this time.
Re: I’m Pregnant And I’m Still Negative To HIV by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 20, 2020
Wow congrats...I have accepted the fact you are a super extrovert and attention seeking. At least you are harmless,a better use of your time other than misandry....congrats

Congrats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Pregnant And I’m Still Negative To HIV by torqque7(m): 2:41pm On Mar 20, 2020
I wonder what u really are like in real life and im curious cos obviously with ur post and stories here online, u definately aren't ok and sound mentally..cos a normal human wont post these things..that been said i hope il meet u someday since u r in Abj too so i can see if u r really mentally unstable..
Re: I’m Pregnant And I’m Still Negative To HIV by Casalindal(f): 2:43pm On Mar 20, 2020
torqque7:
I wonder what u really are like in real life and im curious cos obviously with ur post and stories here online, u definately aren't ok and sound mentally..cos a normal human wont post these things..that been said i hope il meet u someday since u r in Abj too so i can see if u r really mentally unstable..

We will work on that
Re: I’m Pregnant And I’m Still Negative To HIV by torqque7(m): 2:56pm On Mar 20, 2020
Casalindal:

We will work on that
U on Instagram or Twitter?
Re: I’m Pregnant And I’m Still Negative To HIV by Casalindal(f): 2:58pm On Mar 20, 2020
torqque7:

U on Instagram or Twitter?

Twitter would be fine your handle?

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant And I’m Still Negative To HIV by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 20, 2020
how many weeks old pregnant are you? if it's just a week you would need to go back for another HIV test after about two months or so,to confirm you don't have the virus as it maybe hard to detect the virus in less than a month,except if you took truvada 30 mins be for having sex only then would you have no reason to worry about,but let's look at the bright side nothing is impossible,there is a rumour about people who are restart to HIV,it's only a rumour not confirmed,good luck with your child.

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant And I’m Still Negative To HIV by torqque7(m): 4:27pm On Mar 20, 2020
Casalindal:

Twitter would be fine your handle?
Torqque7 is my twitter and ig handle but im having issues with my twitter tho...ur email functional? Drop it here lets start from there if it is or this is mine torqque7@gmail.com
Re: I’m Pregnant And I’m Still Negative To HIV by thunderfirebubu: 5:04pm On Mar 20, 2020
Freaking attention seeker
Re: I’m Pregnant And I’m Still Negative To HIV by SweetCunt97(f): 5:08pm On Mar 20, 2020
torqque7:

Torqque7 is my twitter and ig handle but im having issues with my twitter tho...ur email functional? Drop it here lets start from there if it is or this is mine torqom
Someone is pregnant for your fellow man and yiu are here exchanging handles? Chai! Who do men this thing

2 Likes

Re: I’m Pregnant And I’m Still Negative To HIV by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 20, 2020
So what should we do?
Abi make I fry my penis?
Re: I’m Pregnant And I’m Still Negative To HIV by torqque7(m): 5:34pm On Mar 20, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Someone is pregnant for your fellow man and yiu are here exchanging handles? Chai! Who do men this thing

Whats this one saying?did u even read what brought about the exchange of handles?i suggest u do that..The person in question is a known troll,and i am in doubt with all her posts and cnt really understand y a full grown lady in her right mind will be making such posts,hence wanting to meet her in person so no be fvck matter be this one trust me not all men are randy with it comes to sex and im not such a man that will be intrested in fvcking a lady pregnant for another man..Godforbid badthing.NEVER JUMP TO CONCLUSSIONS BASED ON UR ASSUMPTIONS
Re: I’m Pregnant And I’m Still Negative To HIV by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 20, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Men Police..
Always looking for a man to slice! undecided
Re: I’m Pregnant And I’m Still Negative To HIV by SweetCunt97(f): 5:54pm On Mar 20, 2020
torqque7:

Whats this one saying?did u even read what brought about the exchange of handles?i suggest u do that..The person in question is a known troll,and i am in doubt with all her posts and cnt really understand y a full grown lady in her right mind will be making such posts,hence wanting to meet her in person so no be fvck matter be this one trust me not all men are randy with it comes to sex and im not such a man that will be intrested in fvcking a lady pregnant for another man..Godforbid badthing.NEVER JUMP TO CONCLUSSIONS BASED ON UR ASSUMPTIONS
ooooin, I say ooooooin. Yimu
Re: I’m Pregnant And I’m Still Negative To HIV by SweetCunt97(f): 5:54pm On Mar 20, 2020
eni4real:
Men Police..
Always looking for a man to slice! undecided
Are u following me ni undecided
Re: I’m Pregnant And I’m Still Negative To HIV by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 20, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Are u following me ni undecided
You have the most brutal words when it comes to calling men dogs!! shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am 28 And She's 34.... Could It Be A Marriage Mistake? / Have you ever Been Caught Having Sex?? / She Can Only Chat With Me But Won't Call Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.