Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

This Is Why I'm Addicted To Aljazeera - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why I'm Addicted To Aljazeera (5218 Views)

Why I'm Scared To Get Married / I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! / Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why I'm Addicted To Aljazeera by Firstorderwizard(m): 11:36pm On Feb 08, 2020
I just can't get enough of her. I'm stuck on her.
Somebody help me.
Even my babe is not happy about it.

6 Likes

Re: This Is Why I'm Addicted To Aljazeera by Froshloaded: 11:37pm On Feb 08, 2020
grin grin
Lmao
You are lusting on her

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why I'm Addicted To Aljazeera by Firstorderwizard(m): 11:40pm On Feb 08, 2020
Froshloaded:
grin grin
Lmao
You are lusting on her
This is beyond lust bro. I just love her genuinely

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why I'm Addicted To Aljazeera by Busch: 11:42pm On Feb 08, 2020
To be honest guy, you’re not the only one �� grin grin

13 Likes

Re: This Is Why I'm Addicted To Aljazeera by Froshloaded: 11:42pm On Feb 08, 2020
Mad oo
What's her name
I want to see if she is worth it

Firstorderwizard
Re: This Is Why I'm Addicted To Aljazeera by Firstorderwizard(m): 11:56pm On Feb 08, 2020
Froshloaded:
Mad oo
What's her name
I want to see if she is worth it

Firstorderwizard

Maryam Nemazee

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why I'm Addicted To Aljazeera by Froshloaded: 12:05am On Feb 09, 2020
wink
Firstorderwizard:

Maryam Nemazee
Just checked her pictures on the internet, and I must say she is really beautiful wink

How old is she?

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I'm Addicted To Aljazeera by Firstorderwizard(m): 12:11am On Feb 09, 2020
Froshloaded:
wink
Just checked her pictures on the internet, and I must say she is really beautiful wink

How old is she?

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why I'm Addicted To Aljazeera by Froshloaded: 12:13am On Feb 09, 2020
wink
Firstorderwizard:

Ah forget her niggar
Re: This Is Why I'm Addicted To Aljazeera by Firstorderwizard(m): 12:16am On Feb 09, 2020
Froshloaded:
wink

Ah forget her niggar

She's way older but I still see her as a 24 year old. Can't just understand

7 Likes

Re: This Is Why I'm Addicted To Aljazeera by Tonyfx: 12:27am On Feb 09, 2020
You better face reality.
Re: This Is Why I'm Addicted To Aljazeera by chatinent: 12:30am On Feb 09, 2020
[s]
Firstorderwizard:
Somebody help me.
[/s]
Wetin Nnamdi Kalu no go see for Umuahia.

7 Likes

Re: This Is Why I'm Addicted To Aljazeera by yarimo(m): 1:03am On Feb 09, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
Somebody help me.
Op your villagers right now

7 Likes

Re: This Is Why I'm Addicted To Aljazeera by Nobody: 2:26am On Feb 09, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
Somebody help me.
Wow
Was coming into the thread to say 'me too' grin but our reasons are different.
Atleast, you are addicted to an educating station, you did know a lot about international affairs.
Funny enough, getting her contact wouldn't be so difficult

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I'm Addicted To Aljazeera by Nobody: 2:31am On Feb 09, 2020
Firstorderwizard:

Seriously?
And she looks that young.
Mhen, everyday one keeping seeing the clearer picture, getting more reasons not to marry a Nigerian Lady.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why I'm Addicted To Aljazeera by Randy100: 5:09am On Feb 09, 2020
I was in love too with Isha sesay of CNN during those days she was presenting "backstory" in 2012.
Re: This Is Why I'm Addicted To Aljazeera by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:27am On Feb 09, 2020
Same way I really liked Ugochi Olugbo of TVC news then. Even till now I still like her. Just that she's married now. cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I'm Addicted To Aljazeera by Chibuchris: 7:32am On Feb 09, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
Somebody help me.

You need to contact me for serious prayers because na so village people dey start
Re: This Is Why I'm Addicted To Aljazeera by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 09, 2020
Check out this Mexican weather reporter and thank me later

www.instagram.com/p/B74PN9XH0vh/?igshid=wc03obfnqbhs
Re: This Is Why I'm Addicted To Aljazeera by WildChild00(m): 7:51am On Feb 09, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Same way I really liked Ugochi Olugbo of TVC news then. Even till now I still like her. Just that she's married now. cheesy

Do you want your hand to be cut off? Shortleave or long sleeve?

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I'm Addicted To Aljazeera by Charleys: 7:55am On Feb 09, 2020
H
Re: This Is Why I'm Addicted To Aljazeera by Offpoint: 8:06am On Feb 09, 2020
Yeah, we all have TV screen crush...

Mine is a recent TV show "50 ways to kill your mom" on Discovery Family Channel.

That Anne with her mom, was tripping for that lady. She got a killer smile and the way she does her eyes... damn! she's so cool, playful and full of life.
Re: This Is Why I'm Addicted To Aljazeera by fk002: 8:54am On Feb 09, 2020
I am in love with Aljazeera because of Witness and their numerous documentaries

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why I'm Addicted To Aljazeera by rex444(m): 9:38am On Feb 09, 2020
she has the slight look of Jennifer Lawrence....cute tho
Re: This Is Why I'm Addicted To Aljazeera by seanwilliam(m): 10:05am On Feb 09, 2020
Randy100:
I was in love too with Isha sesay of CNN during those days she was presenting "backstory" in 2012.
bro I can donate my one month salary to have that isha.. mehn. Na cos of her I dey watch CNN.. mehn I love her.. naso my heart go dey shake when she talks
Re: This Is Why I'm Addicted To Aljazeera by Randy100: 10:24am On Feb 09, 2020
seanwilliam:
bro I can donate my one month salary to have that isha.. mehn. Na cos of her I dey watch CNN.. mehn I love her.. naso my heart go dey shake when she talks
you are not alone sha. She left CNN because according to her they were suffocating her with trump matters.
Re: This Is Why I'm Addicted To Aljazeera by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:29am On Feb 09, 2020
WildChild00:

Do you want your hand to be cut off? Shortleave or long sleeve?

Are u the husband
Re: This Is Why I'm Addicted To Aljazeera by seanwilliam(m): 10:31am On Feb 09, 2020
Randy100:
you are not alone sha. She left CNN because according to her they were suffocating her with trump matters.
this life sha.. there are some thing that person go wish and would never come true... I swear I wish I could date her
Re: This Is Why I'm Addicted To Aljazeera by excessmon(m): 10:34am On Feb 09, 2020
That’s my world crush
Mariam nemazee
Re: This Is Why I'm Addicted To Aljazeera by ruggedtimi(m): 10:34am On Feb 09, 2020
my man we are everywhere.
Re: This Is Why I'm Addicted To Aljazeera by Randy100: 10:36am On Feb 09, 2020
seanwilliam:
this life sha.. there are some thing that person go wish and would never come true... I swear I wish I could date her
she is too old for you now. 44years.
Re: This Is Why I'm Addicted To Aljazeera by excessmon(m): 10:37am On Feb 09, 2020
Oga left cnn when?
She had been gracing the studio of aljazeera for ages
Randy100:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Was My Childhood Effeminacy The Reason For My Homosexuality / My Fiance Is Very Strong. / New Format That Nigerian Girls And Hoes Use Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.