Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash - Investment (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash (123686 Views)

Breaking News: Mmm Nigeria Crashes Again!!! / BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro / MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by HQuadreal: 1:00pm On Dec 13, 2016
100% Correct.
Let wait till January before the end of the season film.
But before then many people go don die.
zheroes:
calm down!! This is the last episode before the end, the end will be in january!!!! When everyone will want to still get help, because no sane person from now till then will provide help. The pressure they said they do not want on the system will still meet it, no matter how you postpone, doomsday will come. Useless pyramid scheme!!! Robbing peter to pay paul!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 13, 2016
Buhari right now

Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by izzou(m): 1:02pm On Dec 13, 2016
Viking007:
cheesy

Twale oga mi

How your side?
Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by ogasman(m): 1:03pm On Dec 13, 2016
30%

And now Xmas bonus 20%

Total 50%

Nigerians. .

Think how can people ph of this high value cash of interest to fellow members

Imagine person ph 1mil this December
He's expecting 1.5mil.
500k total bonus..

And person to ph help
Currently is expecting his or her gh this December but can't get it due to freeze account...

How can they Carter for people to gh in January

With alarming 50% bonus...

High number of gh population than ph.... Especially massive Xmas expenditure..

I wonder how ph will be...
With fear n shy attitude

God help Nigeria

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by Mujtahida: 1:04pm On Dec 13, 2016
berrystunn:

All the banks that have collapsed are not real ventures.? You are too dull for my liking. Yes, I do have a degree in Global Finance with knowledge on how the global financial system works which indeed is a pyramid scheme with the Federal Reserve Bank being at the top of that pyramid. Stop being a dullard and reason differently for once in your life.”
My brother it's pathetic how ignorant people are as regards the fact that banks create money out of thin air through fiat money and fractional reserve banking, lend that same money and charge interest on it and on and on like that relying basically on human ignorance and faith. People do not realise that the banks are ponzi schemes of giant proportions. That banisters have repeatedly caused economic meltdowns, financial hardships to people than any fraudster or group of thieves. MMM might crash but I applaud the principle.
Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by Ironlion1(m): 1:04pm On Dec 13, 2016
honunlimited:
It's a precautionary measure for sustainability, we coming back massively next year.
MMM for live
Guy this joke no funny oooo!! grin grin
Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by Viking007(m): 1:05pm On Dec 13, 2016
izzou:

Twale oga mi

How your side?
I dey o, hope the mmm tsunami no carry You too? grin
Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by ogasman(m): 1:05pm On Dec 13, 2016
sleekender:
It surprises me the level of illiteracy being displayed by the "Defenders of MMM".

If MMM resumes on January 14th, who are the members who will willingly "provide help" considering this freezing that has occurred?

The fact is that confidence has disappeared.

Nobody will be willing to PH, because with this panic that has been set in, everyone who has PH will be expecting their returns. If there is no money coming in, how will there be money going out?

Like it or not, MMM is a Ponzi that has come to its demise.

Better now - 3 Million members, than later - 10 Million members.

Sadly, it won't be the last of Ponzi schemes we will see in our generation.

Very real and correct

My very sane point

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by ogasman(m): 1:06pm On Dec 13, 2016
sleekender:
It surprises me the level of illiteracy being displayed by the "Defenders of MMM".

If MMM resumes on January 14th, who are the members who will willingly "provide help" considering this freezing that has occurred?

The fact is that confidence has disappeared.

Nobody will be willing to PH, because with this panic that has been set in, everyone who has PH will be expecting their returns. If there is no money coming in, how will there be money going out?

Like it or not, MMM is a Ponzi that has come to its demise.

Better now - 3 Million members, than later - 10 Million members.

Sadly, it won't be the last of Ponzi schemes we will see in our generation.

Very real and correct

My very sane point

Hungry man Xmas bonus contribute to this shit

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by izzou(m): 1:07pm On Dec 13, 2016
Viking007:
I dey o, hope the mmm tsunami no carry You too? grin

E touch me small. But it was my spare money as they instructed. Wanted to give it to someone. I knew it would fall anyway.

Abeg remember your boy this weekend

wink
Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by Xforce: 1:08pm On Dec 13, 2016
Tynasparks:
winks
Florentyna sparks
Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by wristbangle: 1:08pm On Dec 13, 2016
brokenplate:
MMM will be back in January. The only option you have is to wait.

On the interim buy your goat I sell at affordable price.
Check my signature for details

How much is the goat?
Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by Betapikin101: 1:08pm On Dec 13, 2016
emerged01:
Hahaha! Somebody just paid 95k into my acount. I'm to collect 115000. Remains 20k . The person no dey listen to news

U suppose thank ur star
Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by cuteboy1410: 1:09pm On Dec 13, 2016
Good day house, im really confused as to why Nigerians are always ignoring the truth and always finding some form of consolation up until they cant bear it anymore and start committing suicide. even the scheme warned investors, what if the guy doesnt bring back the scheme by january? cos some ppl are speaking like they are "musa Mavrodi Musiliu" or "Matthew Mavrodi Micheal". Ill only ask one question. If you have never been involved in MMM, would you enter as a new participant by January.

#foodforthought

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by Saidu22(m): 1:10pm On Dec 13, 2016
HQuadreal:
Hmmm Hmmm Clear Throat.
Season Film.
The End.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... season what be this please they warn una ooo but some people say is either MMMMMMMMM or nothing.

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by Tynasparks(f): 1:11pm On Dec 13, 2016
Xforce:
Florentyna sparks
sir
Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by wowmenow: 1:12pm On Dec 13, 2016
berrystunn:

All the banks that have collapsed are not real ventures.? You are too dull for my liking. Yes, I do have a degree in Global Finance with knowledge on how the global financial system works which indeed is a pyramid scheme with the Federal Reserve Bank being at the top of that pyramid. Stop being a dullard and reason differently for once in your life.”

Its on only dummies that invest in such schemes

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by HQuadreal: 1:13pm On Dec 13, 2016
Saidu22:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... season what be this please they warn una ooo but some people say is either MMMMMMMMM or nothing.
MMM don warn them use your #Sparemoney but them no hear. now e don crash.

Season Film wey no fit end.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by MakCoby(m): 1:13pm On Dec 13, 2016
uckennety:

Yes oooooooo
I hope it comes back and when it does , take all your money and leave the scheme mbok

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by segsxpendable(m): 1:16pm On Dec 13, 2016
emerged01:
Hahaha! Somebody just paid 95k into my acount. I'm to collect 115000. Remains 20k . The person no dey listen to news

Send the money back naaunaa ;Du grin

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by chronique(m): 1:16pm On Dec 13, 2016
Lol. Lazy folks will always be attracted to ponzi schemes like mmm. If it crashes, I wont pity any of the people I know that are into it cos i warned them.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by bozz007(m): 1:17pm On Dec 13, 2016
Mujtahida:

My brother it's pathetic how ignorant people are as regards the fact that banks create money out of thin air through fiat money and fractional reserve banking, lend that same money and charge interest on it and on and on like that relying basically on human ignorance and faith. People do not realise that the banks are ponzi schemes of giant proportions. That banisters have repeatedly caused economic meltdowns, financial hardships to people than any fraudster or group of thieves. MMM might crash but I applaud the principle.

Banks are Ponzi schemes? You are an ignorant buffoon sir. Go and read up on the characteristics of Ponzi schemes and compare with the functions of a bank.

6 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by Tobium1(m): 1:20pm On Dec 13, 2016
Lily livered participants, come 14th January 2017, all frozen accts will be released.
Long live MMM

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by Koolking(m): 1:21pm On Dec 13, 2016
alwelldinho:
Crash system is when we log in and do not see the website, Ultimate cycle went offline without informing her members. MMM has given us the reason why they did what they have done. We need to Trust them and believe that the overall Success of the Community is paramount to them. Remember we don't pay to MMM we pay ourselves so what do they gain if they close down the site? Be encouraged and plan towards GHing after the three weeks, if you have been matched to pay trust the system and please go ahead and pay while watching your Mavro grow to be withdrawn after three weeks from today. So PH and PH while your mavro grows.
#ISTANDWITHMMM

You don't pay MMM, you pay yourselves. So, who come freeze your account? You or MMM? Nigerians will never learn. There's no free money any way. MMM can not eradicate poverty. Whether it comes back in January, 2017 or not, it will eventually collapse and leave casualties in its trail. Wise up and roll with the punches of your lost and leave MMM to its folly.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by bozz007(m): 1:21pm On Dec 13, 2016
I knew that December would be an hectic period on MMM and took out all my cash by November ending. Everybody wan do christmas.
Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by cuteboy1410: 1:22pm On Dec 13, 2016
im yet to receive any news of suicide attempt o........ grin
Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 13, 2016
cowardSeun:
False alarm by a Muslim whose religion forbids mmm participation.
and which religion supports MMM participation? Only shylock pentecostal churches do. Dey even advertise in their churches.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by Xforce: 1:25pm On Dec 13, 2016
Tynasparks:
sir
shey I fit slide enter ur pm?
Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by berrystunn(m): 1:26pm On Dec 13, 2016
wowmenow:

Its on only dummies that invest in such schemes

Banks are the biggest scam
The dummies dont know...

They make 200% profit with your money..

Prove 4% for you.
Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 13, 2016
berrystunn:

Banks are the biggest scam
The dummies dont know...

They make 200% profit with your money..

Prove 4% for you.

But the same MMM you love relies on the same banks you hate to make its transactions work!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! / Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! / #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.