Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Why Igbo Are Not Rich – Leo Stan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Igbo Are Not Rich – Leo Stan (6688 Views)

"Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed / Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b / Why Igbo People Are Who They Are And Behave The Way They Do....see Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Igbo Are Not Rich – Leo Stan by Abagworo(m): 3:36pm On Dec 14, 2016
DerideGull:

You have shown your true habit as a Nigerian with the above post. Sometimes Nigerian assume to know everything while they know absolutely nothing. The act of "copy and paste" has nothing to do with copyright. There is a hidden embarrassing feature in copy and paste. It is a not dumb act to caption it, "Vanguard: Why Igbo Are Not Rich -Leo Stan". It is equally dumb that the caption of the thread on this forum did not appear as a quotation.

For the 1st time I agree with you. I don't know the kind of editor Vanguard has.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Igbo Are Not Rich – Leo Stan by plaetton: 4:35pm On Dec 14, 2016
MrEverest:
What is Leo Stan talking about? Igbos have the largest middle class in Nigeria. Absolute poverty is almost inexistent, if he is talking about rich !diats that pauperised the country through graft and exploitation like Danjuma, Dangote, Abacha, Obasanjo, Babangida etc then he is right, Igbos dont have them but if he means honest, hard working and grass to grace rich men, then Igbos have them in abundance!!!
I am sure he either misspoke or was misquoted.
Re: Why Igbo Are Not Rich – Leo Stan by ezeagu(m): 5:20pm On Dec 14, 2016
jomonic:

Your post is quite apt. Our youths need opportunities to grow and become wealthy. Grovelling or kowtowing is not our culture and we don't need to adopt what is alien to us just because others do it. But in spite if this our culture makes room for respect for elders but also accommodate such openness where people are allowed to speak their minds. The man Leo Stan is an eminent business man and one cannot discount him. I truly admire his strides in business. At a time the only laptop I used was his Zenox laptops and they were terrific. .. and he is building capacity as well. So we can leave him with his opinion. It will not hurt.

I know, but victim blaming is pointless, Igbo youth did not fail Nigeria, Nigeria failed them so a lecture is not what they need rather support and backing up with a powerful voice against the failed state of Nigeria. It's very easy to blame jobless igbo youths for their predicament, but the real task would be criticise the government with as much of a voice as used against Igbo youth. Notice I didn't mention anybody's name.

3 Likes

Re: Why Igbo Are Not Rich – Leo Stan by omonkiti: 6:00pm On Dec 14, 2016
Twistaray:

How does that change the fact that SW is the most richest region and the least poverty region? grin

Why are you IPODS this dull sef

Anyway, thanks for the OLD skool picture as I can as well say same thing about ABA being the most dirties state in nigeria..

Don't throw stone if you live in a glass house bro. grin

Dude, roads are government affair, y buildings and structures are individual affair...
for your notice, this is Aba

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo Are Not Rich – Leo Stan by omonkiti: 6:01pm On Dec 14, 2016
Twistaray:

How does that change the fact that SW is the most richest region and the least poverty region? grin

Anyway, thanks for the OLD skool picture as I can as well say same thing about ABA being the most dirties state in nigeria..

Afonjas are very poor and rachead

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo Are Not Rich – Leo Stan by Twistaray(m): 6:02pm On Dec 14, 2016
omonkiti:

Dude, roads are government affair, y buildings and structures are individual affair...
for your notice, this is Aba

Quit the spamming already it's boring. There are good and bad places in every region and places.

Stop trying to feel good already we all know aba these are selective pictures abeg undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo Are Not Rich – Leo Stan by omonkiti: 6:04pm On Dec 14, 2016
Twistaray:

This is how and where human suppose to be living in d 21st century and not the Afonja way

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbo Are Not Rich – Leo Stan by Twistaray(m): 6:04pm On Dec 14, 2016
omonkiti:

Stop spamming my mention with old and selective pictures. I hate trolls who don't make use of their brai.n undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo Are Not Rich – Leo Stan by Twistaray(m): 6:05pm On Dec 14, 2016
omonkiti:

This is how and where human suppose to be living in d 21st century and not the Afonja way

OK.

I wish too that these buildings can reduce the rate of poverty in alaigbo. But it's quite unfortunate

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo Are Not Rich – Leo Stan by Afonjas: 6:06pm On Dec 14, 2016
omonkiti:

so that house is our prof's(vise president) house?

Re: Why Igbo Are Not Rich – Leo Stan by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 14, 2016
ezeagu:

I know, but victim blaming is pointless, Igbo youth did not fail Nigeria, Nigeria failed them so a lecture is not what they need rather support and backing up with a powerful voice against the failed state of Nigeria. It's very easy to blame jobless igbo youths for their predicament, but the real task would be criticise the government with as much of a voice as used against Igbo youth. Notice I didn't mention anybody's name.

I agree
Re: Why Igbo Are Not Rich – Leo Stan by Allsouls: 11:01pm On Dec 14, 2016
This man leo Stan Eke didnt do his research well, if not he will know that as far as Nigeria is concern that Igbo's are the majority in middle class not Hausa-fulani or Yoruba's.
The recession is biting people but it bites hausa- Fulani & Yoruba's more than Igbo's.

Standing up from chair or lying on the floor for some body to pass can and will never makes you great but what you have upstairs in your brain.
Stan Eke should go and do his research well.

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo Are Not Rich – Leo Stan by 0xtr136r: 1:54pm On Dec 17, 2016
[s]
victorvezx:

Everybody knows this. The successful igbos are outside Igbo land. Igbos can never succeed in their land except moving to other parts of Nigeria. It still remain a mystery to me.
[/s]

Your colluding with your biased inhouse mod to hide my comment and place indefinite ban on my handle cannot reduce your eternal pains and miseries.

Emotionally unstable bigot whose main motive of desiring 'One Nigeria' is for Lagos and their region to continue to parasitise on SE and SS so as to further their usual bragging of owning Lagos, which ordinarily, under normal condition wouldn't have amounted more than Togo but for the dysfunctional, lopsided system.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria’s GDP Growth Rate Shrinks From 1.95% To 1.5% In Q2 – NBS / Refineries Post Losses In 13 Months / Abandoned Imo Governor Owelle Rochas' Road Project In Akokwa (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.