Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

You Find Out That Your Fiance Is A Murderer, What Will You Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Find Out That Your Fiance Is A Murderer, What Will You Do? (2597 Views)

My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help / 'If Your Fiance's Name Is Daniel Your Wedding Is On 25th It Won't Hold — Lady / If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Find Out That Your Fiance Is A Murderer, What Will You Do? by Mimzyy(f): 7:59pm On Dec 13, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I will drive a knife straight through her heart and look into her eyes as life drains from it.

shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: You Find Out That Your Fiance Is A Murderer, What Will You Do? by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:01pm On Dec 13, 2016
Mimzyy:

shocked shocked

It's my family we're talking about here o lol..
Re: You Find Out That Your Fiance Is A Murderer, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 13, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I will drive a knife straight through her heart and look into her eyes as life drains from it.
Uncle Jeffrey shocked shocked shocked
Re: You Find Out That Your Fiance Is A Murderer, What Will You Do? by Laveda(f): 8:03pm On Dec 13, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Easier to type too. cheesy
Re: You Find Out That Your Fiance Is A Murderer, What Will You Do? by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:04pm On Dec 13, 2016
Laveda:

Easier to type too. cheesy

I believe you know better grin wink
Re: You Find Out That Your Fiance Is A Murderer, What Will You Do? by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:05pm On Dec 13, 2016
Aderola15:

Uncle Jeffrey shocked shocked shocked

What na? grin
Re: You Find Out That Your Fiance Is A Murderer, What Will You Do? by Laveda(f): 8:08pm On Dec 13, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I believe you know better grin wink

Sure. cheesy and I know you can't do what you just typed. wink

I do know forgiveness is one rare virtue, but killing her with bare hands?

Nah so! cheesy
Re: You Find Out That Your Fiance Is A Murderer, What Will You Do? by vizkiz: 8:13pm On Dec 13, 2016
Mimzyy:

Is that bae? Your dp? She's pretty. Kiss her for me will you? wink

niece...Sure will do cheesy
Re: You Find Out That Your Fiance Is A Murderer, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 13, 2016
Mimzyy:
Hmmmm, you don't forgive do you?

Only gullible Christians forgive. An eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth. If you forgive you only encourage others to do more, there by rendering the Justice system useless.

That is why you use your freewill in the right way because for every action good or bad. There consequences cannot be avoided.

1 Like

Re: You Find Out That Your Fiance Is A Murderer, What Will You Do? by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:15pm On Dec 13, 2016
Laveda:

Sure. cheesy and I know you can't do what you just typed. wink

I do know forgiveness is one rare virtue, but killing her with bare hands?

Nah so! cheesy

Make I no talk lol
Re: You Find Out That Your Fiance Is A Murderer, What Will You Do? by Blecool(f): 8:17pm On Dec 13, 2016
Mimzyy:

Ladies, if you are Omotilewa, what will you do in this situation?
.Well....This Is Kind Of Hard.But Seriously I Cnt Do Anytin Abt Dat.It Has Happened N We Cnt Changed D Past.D Past Is In The Past.He Is A Changed Person And I Can Clearly See Dat, He Has Helped Me A Lot.So For The Sake Of The Love We Share And Our Child, I Would Forgive Him And Try To Forget He Killed My Parent( Though Dis Part Wnt B Easy).Killin Him Or Reportin Him Wnt Change Anytin, It Wnt Bring Back My Parents.It Wud Rather Make Me Lonely And Also A Murderer...I Wud Nt Want My Unborn Child To Grow Without A Father.I Rest My Case

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Find Out That Your Fiance Is A Murderer, What Will You Do? by vizkiz: 8:19pm On Dec 13, 2016
Laveda:
smiley

No, I wouldn't..
We'd sit and talk about it, the problem is gonna be my family if they eventually find out he was the one behind the death of my parents.

But you know, in life, people do things and don't know the effect of it till in years time. I'll ask him narrate how it all happened,I think I'm in the position to save him this time.. I'll try to calm my family and all, as far as he's being truly apologetic I think I'll forgive him.

Like you said, two wrongs don't make a right.

its gonna be very hard living with a man who wiped of your mom and dad from this earth tho .

You were talking about Nolllywood movies until you got to that last part when you came back to reality.
Re: You Find Out That Your Fiance Is A Murderer, What Will You Do? by Mimzyy(f): 8:22pm On Dec 13, 2016
vizkiz:

niece...Sure will do cheesy

Lolz. Ok. My bad.

1 Like

Re: You Find Out That Your Fiance Is A Murderer, What Will You Do? by vizkiz: 8:23pm On Dec 13, 2016
Mimzyy:

Lolz. Ok. My bad.

Mine is loading.

20%. . .
Re: You Find Out That Your Fiance Is A Murderer, What Will You Do? by Laveda(f): 8:24pm On Dec 13, 2016
vizkiz:

You were talking about Nolllywood movies until you got to that last part when you came back to reality.

I said its gonna be hard doesn't mean I'll run away.. We are humans, bound to get mad over issues like this.

Okay okay, you'll kill her? Truth is, you don't know the circumstances that surrounded the incident as at then.. I'll only pray to God to give me the heart to forgive.

We are all different.. We can't handle issues same way. smiley
Re: You Find Out That Your Fiance Is A Murderer, What Will You Do? by Mimzyy(f): 8:26pm On Dec 13, 2016
When you forgive, you free your mind from burden. It's gonna be hard to forget some incidents but forgiveness is very important and necessary.
Demigods666:

Only gullible Christians forgive. An eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth. If you forgive you only encourage others to do more, there by rendering the Justice system useless.

That is why you use your freewill in the right way because for every action good or bad. There consequences cannot be avoided.

1 Like

Re: You Find Out That Your Fiance Is A Murderer, What Will You Do? by Mimzyy(f): 8:27pm On Dec 13, 2016
Mention me when it's 100% wink.

vizkiz:

Mine is loading.

20%. . .

1 Like

Re: You Find Out That Your Fiance Is A Murderer, What Will You Do? by hoefucker: 8:33pm On Dec 13, 2016
KissChrix:

I dey go there too

after you
Re: You Find Out That Your Fiance Is A Murderer, What Will You Do? by Cheriepet: 8:58pm On Dec 13, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Make I no talk lol
Call my MTN ok?
Missed ya..... Charijee call me also lost my phone n numbers too...
Re: You Find Out That Your Fiance Is A Murderer, What Will You Do? by vizkiz: 9:01pm On Dec 13, 2016
Laveda:

I said its gonna be hard doesn't mean I'll run away.. We are humans, bound to get mad over issues like this.

Okay okay, you'll kill her? Truth is, you don't know the circumstances that surrounded the incident as at then.. I'll only pray to God to give me the heart to forgive.

We are all different.. We can't handle issues same way. smiley

Didn't say anything about killing anyone but she is going to wish I had pulled the trigger.
I have the heart that forgives but it only beats to issues not related to this.
Re: You Find Out That Your Fiance Is A Murderer, What Will You Do? by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:29pm On Dec 13, 2016
Cheriepet:

Call my MTN ok?

Missed ya..... Charijee call me also lost my phone n numbers too...

Ok
Re: You Find Out That Your Fiance Is A Murderer, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 13, 2016
Mimzyy:
When you forgive, you free your mind from burden. It's gonna be hard to forget some incidents but forgiveness is very important and necessary.

Thats for minor offences but for serious offences and for a repeat offender instant justice is necessary.
Re: You Find Out That Your Fiance Is A Murderer, What Will You Do? by firstking01(m): 10:54pm On Dec 13, 2016
Chai, arsenal no wan mah sleep well this night, which kind thing be this angry
Re: You Find Out That Your Fiance Is A Murderer, What Will You Do? by Laveda(f): 11:26pm On Dec 13, 2016
Blecool:
.Well....This Is Kind Of Hard.But Seriously I Cnt Do Anytin Abt Dat.It Has Happened N We Cnt Changed D Past.D Past Is In The Past.He Is A Changed Person And I Can Clearly See Dat, He Has Helped Me A Lot.So For The Sake Of The Love We Share And Our Child, I Would Forgive Him And Try To Forget He Killed My Parent( Though Dis Part Wnt B Easy).Killin Him Or Reportin Him Wnt Change Anytin, It Wnt Bring Back My Parents.It Wud Rather Make Me Lonely And Also A Murderer...I Wud Nt Want My Unborn Child To Grow Without A Father.I Rest My Case

Someone who thinks like me, thank you jare.

1 Like

Re: You Find Out That Your Fiance Is A Murderer, What Will You Do? by prettyAdaolisa(f): 11:27pm On Dec 13, 2016
I will never forgive him....never! angry

He not only killed my dad,but my mom....the best gifts life offered to me! embarassed

Yea,yea,yea...he is a changed person...and we all have our past...but his past is really bloodly! angry

He is gonna stay away from me,I am gonna learn to live wifout him...I can cope wifout him... sad

Cos living wif him will only bring unbearable pains and scourging hatred.... angry

And I might be pushed to kill him one day...so to avoid all that,I better stay far away from him... undecided

Will tell no one but I will surely not forgive him! angry
Re: You Find Out That Your Fiance Is A Murderer, What Will You Do? by RoyalBlak007: 11:36pm On Dec 13, 2016
this is where lethal injection.
comes in play #i'll chop the limbs first .
Re: You Find Out That Your Fiance Is A Murderer, What Will You Do? by Mimzyy(f): 6:22am On Dec 14, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

this is where lethal injection.
comes in play #i'll chop the limbs first .

Evil grin

1 Like

Re: You Find Out That Your Fiance Is A Murderer, What Will You Do? by falconey(m): 11:28am On Dec 14, 2016
sweetjude:
greeting bro , how body?
holding up and you?
Re: You Find Out That Your Fiance Is A Murderer, What Will You Do? by falconey(m): 11:29am On Dec 14, 2016
sweetjude:
greeting bro , how body?
holding up and you?
Re: You Find Out That Your Fiance Is A Murderer, What Will You Do? by falconey(m): 11:29am On Dec 14, 2016
sweetjude:
greeting bro , how body?
holding up and you?
Re: You Find Out That Your Fiance Is A Murderer, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 14, 2016
Honestly I would kill him. I would get away with too in my part of the world because the fact that I am pregnant will work to my advantage. It's a crime of passionate at a time when I am hormonally in balanced. As for my child. S/he need not know until they're old enough to understand. It was his destiny to die in my hands so who am I to disagree.
Re: You Find Out That Your Fiance Is A Murderer, What Will You Do? by Mimzyy(f): 12:20pm On Dec 14, 2016
No chills at all haba shocked.

JuicyLucy:
Honestly I would kill him. I would get away with too in my part of the world because the fact that I am pregnant will work to my advantage. It's a crime of passionate at a time when I am hormonally in balanced. As for my child. S/he need not know until they're old enough to understand. It was his destiny to die in my hands so who am I to disagree.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Slept With A Dog In Victoria Island For Money / What's The Weird Thing You Still Do While Sleeping? / Feminists!! Food Is Ready.(absurd)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.