Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,725 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

'If Your Fiance's Name Is Daniel Your Wedding Is On 25th It Won't Hold — Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'If Your Fiance's Name Is Daniel Your Wedding Is On 25th It Won't Hold — Lady (3508 Views)

You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) / Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous / If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'If Your Fiance's Name Is Daniel Your Wedding Is On 25th It Won't Hold — Lady by Griezwoman: 5:57pm On Oct 04, 2018
'If Your Fiance's Name Is Daniel, he lives in VGC & Your wedding is on 25th & 27th, it won't hold" - Lady

A social media user has issued a warning to whom it may concern after she overheard a groom-to-be telling his friends that a woman he is meant to marry later this month is just his "ladder" and he will jilt her.

According to the lady, Tobore Mit Ovuorie, the groom named Daniel, who lives in VGC, Lagos, Nigeria, is engaged to be married to one lady on October 11 and 13. He is also to be married to another lady on October 25 and 27. But the second lady is just his plaything and he plans to call her after his wedding to the first lady to apologize and inform her that their wedding will no longer hold.

Warning the unidentified bride, Tobore wrote:

VERY URGENT PLEASE: YOUR WEDDING WON'T HOLD THIS OCTOBER..!!!
If your fiance's name is Daniel, he lives in VGC and your wedding date is this October 25th & 27th, please GET IN TOUCH WITH ME URGENTLY.
HE IS DECEIVING YOU!
His wedding to my friend is this October 11th & 13th. I just heard him tell his friends you're his ladder. He'll call on October 17th to apologise to you when he would have been in America. PLEASE, INBOX ME FOR FULL DETAILS OF HIS PLANS.
Very Concerned,
Tobore Mit Ovuorie

More below;

https://zenithnaija.com/if-your-fiances-name-is-daniel-your-wedding-is-on-25th-it-wont-hold-lady-issues-warning/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: 'If Your Fiance's Name Is Daniel Your Wedding Is On 25th It Won't Hold — Lady by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 6:09pm On Oct 04, 2018
grin

I get wedding wey I wan attend on those days oooohhhhh!
Re: 'If Your Fiance's Name Is Daniel Your Wedding Is On 25th It Won't Hold — Lady by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 04, 2018
grin
Lots of engagements will break because of this. grin This information is too little bah
Re: 'If Your Fiance's Name Is Daniel Your Wedding Is On 25th It Won't Hold — Lady by Ever8054: 6:15pm On Oct 04, 2018
everybody want to trend.....

1 Like

Re: 'If Your Fiance's Name Is Daniel Your Wedding Is On 25th It Won't Hold — Lady by Cloud007: 6:26pm On Oct 04, 2018
Wedding jollof and Semo at stake.iro Ni... That wedding must hold... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'If Your Fiance's Name Is Daniel Your Wedding Is On 25th It Won't Hold — Lady by samysmoothfresh: 6:29pm On Oct 04, 2018
Bloody attention seeker.......

Your friend's fiance yet you cant find his picture on one of her social media accounts to post abi........

2 Likes

Re: 'If Your Fiance's Name Is Daniel Your Wedding Is On 25th It Won't Hold — Lady by ednut1(m): 6:43pm On Oct 04, 2018
Nothing new here. Isaih 4:1 don talk am
Re: 'If Your Fiance's Name Is Daniel Your Wedding Is On 25th It Won't Hold — Lady by LuciferKristi: 6:47pm On Oct 04, 2018
Hahahahahahaha grin

Re: 'If Your Fiance's Name Is Daniel Your Wedding Is On 25th It Won't Hold — Lady by LuciferKristi: 6:52pm On Oct 04, 2018
If the fianceé falls for this then she must be fish brained.

It's impossible for a man to hold weddings two weeks apart.
How na?
Even the parents no go gree.

What I see is; this pained feminist has been used & dumped, heard her ex is getting wed on the 25th, doesn't know the bride to be & wants to wreck the wedding.
She is the interested person - not her friend. She is seriously pained & you can tell by her X-leg that no man wants her. grin

Contact her & watch your wedding crash.

PS: Monitor her posts for the next 3 months & watch how she'll turn to a feminist & Men Are Scum Crew. grin
Naso pocohantas own start last year.

5 Likes

Re: 'If Your Fiance's Name Is Daniel Your Wedding Is On 25th It Won't Hold — Lady by LuciferKristi: 6:52pm On Oct 04, 2018
Re: 'If Your Fiance's Name Is Daniel Your Wedding Is On 25th It Won't Hold — Lady by GOFRONT(m): 7:03pm On Oct 04, 2018
Cheii....someone is about to be heartbroken
Re: 'If Your Fiance's Name Is Daniel Your Wedding Is On 25th It Won't Hold — Lady by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 04, 2018
Make I book space before e reach front page
Re: 'If Your Fiance's Name Is Daniel Your Wedding Is On 25th It Won't Hold — Lady by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 04, 2018
How are you so sure that the said wedding with your friend is the authentic one? grin

Some men are heartless but if checked well, women contribute to some men being heartless. Runs away before feminists catch me. grin

1 Like

Re: 'If Your Fiance's Name Is Daniel Your Wedding Is On 25th It Won't Hold — Lady by HeWrites(m): 7:12pm On Oct 04, 2018
shocked
Re: 'If Your Fiance's Name Is Daniel Your Wedding Is On 25th It Won't Hold — Lady by ikeno(m): 7:52pm On Oct 04, 2018
it's likely she is the one whose wedding won't hold,she also want the other lady not to marry the guy cheesy
Re: 'If Your Fiance's Name Is Daniel Your Wedding Is On 25th It Won't Hold — Lady by Deltayankeeboi: 9:01pm On Oct 04, 2018
How many left leg does she have? Which kind legs she get
Re: 'If Your Fiance's Name Is Daniel Your Wedding Is On 25th It Won't Hold — Lady by wayne4loan: 9:37pm On Oct 04, 2018
Enemy of progress angry
Re: 'If Your Fiance's Name Is Daniel Your Wedding Is On 25th It Won't Hold — Lady by nazablossom(f): 9:43pm On Oct 04, 2018
Facebook is competing with twitter now on lies.

It's always "a friend of mine " grin. When are we going to hear from direct source or "stew".
Re: 'If Your Fiance's Name Is Daniel Your Wedding Is On 25th It Won't Hold — Lady by 93Miles: 9:46pm On Oct 04, 2018
MariaLavina:
grin
Lots of engagements will break because of this. grin This information is too little bah
No engagemnt will crack talk more of breal.
This is just a cheap hoe tryin hard to trend.
Her friends fiance doesn't have full name? Na only him bear Daniel?
No pic of him?
He wants to play someone and ur friend still wants to go ahead and cuffed him?

Attention Hungry Hoes Shall Be Ignored..
Re: 'If Your Fiance's Name Is Daniel Your Wedding Is On 25th It Won't Hold — Lady by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 04, 2018
Here we go...

Lies everywhere
Re: 'If Your Fiance's Name Is Daniel Your Wedding Is On 25th It Won't Hold — Lady by meobizy(f): 12:05am On Oct 05, 2018
All these lie lie stories can tire somebody.
Re: 'If Your Fiance's Name Is Daniel Your Wedding Is On 25th It Won't Hold — Lady by Emescot(m): 1:54am On Oct 05, 2018
Wanted to call her ugly, but i changed my mind
Re: 'If Your Fiance's Name Is Daniel Your Wedding Is On 25th It Won't Hold — Lady by IamPlato(m): 3:03am On Oct 05, 2018

Let Sango Rape Any Woman That Wants To Scatter My Wedding
Re: 'If Your Fiance's Name Is Daniel Your Wedding Is On 25th It Won't Hold — Lady by domido(m): 3:40am On Oct 05, 2018
You've helped her do what she wants you to do. Broadcast her story.
Re: 'If Your Fiance's Name Is Daniel Your Wedding Is On 25th It Won't Hold — Lady by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 05, 2018
93Miles:

No engagemnt will crack talk more of breal.
This is just a cheap hoe tryin hard to trend.
Her friends fiance doesn't have full name? Na only him bear Daniel?
No pic of him?
He wants to play someone and ur friend still wants to go ahead and cuffed him?

Attention Hungry Hoes Shall Be Ignored..
Lol. grin

Good morning
Re: 'If Your Fiance's Name Is Daniel Your Wedding Is On 25th It Won't Hold — Lady by sage101: 8:14am On Oct 05, 2018
So she wan Cast her friend HUSBAND TO BE?

JEALOUSY
Re: 'If Your Fiance's Name Is Daniel Your Wedding Is On 25th It Won't Hold — Lady by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 05, 2018
Very ugly person
Re: 'If Your Fiance's Name Is Daniel Your Wedding Is On 25th It Won't Hold — Lady by mrphysics(m): 9:30am On Oct 05, 2018
This is a very cheap stunt she's trying to pull. Very weak imo.

It's aged, there are new ways to do this not this way.
Re: 'If Your Fiance's Name Is Daniel Your Wedding Is On 25th It Won't Hold — Lady by 93Miles: 6:49pm On Oct 05, 2018
MariaLavina:
Lol. grin

Good morning
How are u doing?
Re: 'If Your Fiance's Name Is Daniel Your Wedding Is On 25th It Won't Hold — Lady by Samphoenix1: 10:35pm On Oct 05, 2018
Spoil it baby!!! Mr Daniel You are busted!

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Weaving Hairstyle For Black African 2018 / Lady Catches Reactions As She Wore Bikini To Her Wedding Ceremony / We Look Beautiful And Fine But No Man Is Approaching Us – US Female Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.