Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,789 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

OAP Uche Proposes To Toke Makinwa On Social Media! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OAP Uche Proposes To Toke Makinwa On Social Media! (22848 Views)

Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Cleavage Photos: "See Wetin Baba Fadeyi Dey Enjoy" / Freeze Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand" Comment / Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAP Uche Proposes To Toke Makinwa On Social Media! by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 14, 2016
No more comments before I get banned again embarassed
Re: OAP Uche Proposes To Toke Makinwa On Social Media! by Bluezy13(m): 10:45am On Dec 14, 2016
dangotesmummy:
mockery of who? wink

No be for my mouth you go hear that one
Re: OAP Uche Proposes To Toke Makinwa On Social Media! by Nazacent: 10:48am On Dec 14, 2016
When proposing to a fairly used wife, is that how they use to do
Re: OAP Uche Proposes To Toke Makinwa On Social Media! by dhurlarpur(m): 10:51am On Dec 14, 2016
His destiny not yours, so why the headache?

samyyoung:
Ode, babe wey dem fcck wella,cheat on, confessed b.it.ch/bleached, come still carry STD dash, just cuz she make cash on senseless books, u wanna tye ur destiny to hers......

#publicitystunt

#stunthater

1 Like

Re: OAP Uche Proposes To Toke Makinwa On Social Media! by notoriousbabe: 10:51am On Dec 14, 2016
Flat head dying for Yoruba babe grin grin tongue
Re: OAP Uche Proposes To Toke Makinwa On Social Media! by dangotesmummy: 10:54am On Dec 14, 2016
Bluezy13:

No be for my mouth you go hear that one
wink tongue
Re: OAP Uche Proposes To Toke Makinwa On Social Media! by dangotesmummy: 10:56am On Dec 14, 2016
Nazacent:
When proposing to a fairly used wife, is that how they use to do
tear rubber groom everyone's taste aren't the same.some like tear rubber others like fairly used.to each his own tongue

2 Likes

Re: OAP Uche Proposes To Toke Makinwa On Social Media! by dangotesmummy: 10:59am On Dec 14, 2016
samyyoung:
Ode, babe wey dem fcck wella,cheat on, confessed b.it.ch/bleached, come still carry STD dash, just cuz she make cash on senseless books, u wanna tye ur destiny to hers......

#publicitystunt

#stunthater
*clears throat *

When men bring down women because they've had sex you may need to take a look at your own hands too except of course you have never had sex before.

You're a product of sex so is everyone on this planet so please shut up with the names undecided

1 Like

Re: OAP Uche Proposes To Toke Makinwa On Social Media! by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 14, 2016
seXytOhbAd:
Lmao. This nigga wants to become part two of her book. Anyway, just be ready to hire a cook, a cleaner, a driver and probably expect to see her once during the weekend. Oh, and if you have any fallout, you should not be too angry when you see it on social media. Then there's that thing that JESUS said about a divorced woman remarrying, and adultery. But eez all jolking struvs. She go sweet die for your mind

hmmmm

how do you know this?
Re: OAP Uche Proposes To Toke Makinwa On Social Media! by Nazacent: 11:06am On Dec 14, 2016
dangotesmummy:
tear rubber groom everyone's taste aren't the same.some like tear rubber others like fairly used.to each his own tongue
me I didn't know people ignore tear rubber and patronize the other. I just came in newly to Nigeria
Re: OAP Uche Proposes To Toke Makinwa On Social Media! by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 14, 2016
Hmmm Toast Toke Makinwa they will say you are looking for stepping stone .. grin grin grin

I don't think this Chief realized Toke is still in love with Maje she can't get over him.You have to be better than Maje ,not instagram romance for a babe wey no know you
Re: OAP Uche Proposes To Toke Makinwa On Social Media! by NigeriaKitchen: 11:11am On Dec 14, 2016
CXLVII:
Am sure dude just lost money to MMM
shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: OAP Uche Proposes To Toke Makinwa On Social Media! by carboblanko(m): 11:13am On Dec 14, 2016
samyyoung:

#publicitystunt

#stunthater
cheesy Haba. You harsh o.
Re: OAP Uche Proposes To Toke Makinwa On Social Media! by NigeriaKitchen: 11:14am On Dec 14, 2016
uruba23:
Hmmm Toast Toke Makinwa they will say you are looking for stepping stone ..

I don't think this Chief realized Toke is still in love with Maje she can't get over him.
That is the greatest mistake any man will ever make in life; asking a girl that's still in love with her ex out. Toke wrote that book as her own cunning way of begging Maje to come back to her life and this guy is here disgracing himself in the name of proposing to Toke and he expects Toke to accept, how much does he have in his bank account grin grin

Abeg OAP Obodo abi wetin be your name, try Linda Ikeji wink
Re: OAP Uche Proposes To Toke Makinwa On Social Media! by demolaxl(m): 11:18am On Dec 14, 2016
Re: OAP Uche Proposes To Toke Makinwa On Social Media! by porshuch: 11:26am On Dec 14, 2016
samyyoung:

#publicitystunt

#stunthater
e be like say your papa stand up Bleep your mama when she conceived you.

1 Like

Re: OAP Uche Proposes To Toke Makinwa On Social Media! by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 14, 2016
Chai!...one man's poo is another man's porridge!..life's a mystery!
Re: OAP Uche Proposes To Toke Makinwa On Social Media! by ndcide(m): 11:31am On Dec 14, 2016
Story... If he enter, him mouth go talk another thing.

Ask Maje if he didn't write better lines. When some of us guys are infatuated, we go all length.

Besides, I didn't say he shouldn't love Toke, but he would have been reasonable to keep it low key.

Not all battles are worth it.
Re: OAP Uche Proposes To Toke Makinwa On Social Media! by crownbryan(m): 11:34am On Dec 14, 2016
Top secrets on how clients make purchases or request for your services. Click here wwww.allaboutschoolsng.com to find out.

There are things you think you know, but you don’t really know. Read more about behavior of your kids on wwww.allaboutschoolsng.com.

send a mail to hello@allaboutschoolsng.com
Re: OAP Uche Proposes To Toke Makinwa On Social Media! by crownbryan(m): 11:35am On Dec 14, 2016
op secrets on how clients make purchases or request for your services. Click here wwww.allaboutschoolsng.com to find out.

There are things you think you know, but you don’t really know. Read more about behavior of your kids on wwww.allaboutschoolsng.com.

send a mail to hello@allaboutschoolsng.com
Re: OAP Uche Proposes To Toke Makinwa On Social Media! by baby124: 11:49am On Dec 14, 2016
seXytOhbAd:
Lmao. This nigga wants to become part two of her book. Anyway, just be ready to hire a cook, a cleaner, a driver and probably expect to see her once during the weekend. Oh, and if you have any fallout, you should not be too angry when you see it on social media. Then there's that thing that JESUS said about a divorced woman remarrying, and adultery. But eez all jolking struvs. She go sweet die for your mind
A divorced WOMAN getting remarried and NOT a divorced person? You people are sick with the way you twist and lie on the Bible. You just blantsntly lied on the Bible there and you are talking like you know what you are saying. Men, something is wrong somewhere
Re: OAP Uche Proposes To Toke Makinwa On Social Media! by thatdudetobly: 12:07pm On Dec 14, 2016
Try Linda Ikeji.Ma man.
Re: OAP Uche Proposes To Toke Makinwa On Social Media! by 245MK(m): 12:15pm On Dec 14, 2016
Why wl he propose on d net y nt on d real physical realm. If he is a man he shld cm out to propose to her on d physical realm nd nt on d Internet.
Re: OAP Uche Proposes To Toke Makinwa On Social Media! by Catastrophe1: 12:42pm On Dec 14, 2016
kaziblake:
Awwww toke,i hope she finds true love this time.
Strongyorubawoman#
As for me and my household
#Teamforeignmen...Nobody have time for animalistic behaviour like the ones my brothers from........
hmmmmmn
Re: OAP Uche Proposes To Toke Makinwa On Social Media! by tammie24: 12:52pm On Dec 14, 2016
samyyoung:

#publicitystunt

#stunthater
hate won't take you anywhere!!!
Re: OAP Uche Proposes To Toke Makinwa On Social Media! by WINDSOW(m): 1:05pm On Dec 14, 2016
Jst lke that?
Re: OAP Uche Proposes To Toke Makinwa On Social Media! by manikspears: 1:09pm On Dec 14, 2016
Bisjosh:
Shes really a strong woman smiley
Yes o.she really is ,with stds and probability of skin cancer.i wish them best though.
Re: OAP Uche Proposes To Toke Makinwa On Social Media! by pokipoki: 1:25pm On Dec 14, 2016
Like the one you have abi?
manikspears:

Yes o.she really is ,with stds and probability of skin cancer.i wish them best though.
Re: OAP Uche Proposes To Toke Makinwa On Social Media! by manikspears: 1:30pm On Dec 14, 2016
pokipoki:
Like the one you have abi?
actually i don't have tongue ,but if you can read like you claim, she wrote it in her book
Re: OAP Uche Proposes To Toke Makinwa On Social Media! by kaziblake(f): 1:39pm On Dec 14, 2016
Catastrophe1:
hmmmmmn
??
Re: OAP Uche Proposes To Toke Makinwa On Social Media! by seXytOhbAd(m): 3:32pm On Dec 14, 2016
Pavore9:

Hmm..Where in the Bible was it stated that a divorced man can re-marry but a divorced woman can not?

Too tired. So see above comment again
Re: OAP Uche Proposes To Toke Makinwa On Social Media! by seXytOhbAd(m): 3:33pm On Dec 14, 2016
baby124:

A divorced WOMAN getting remarried and NOT a divorced person? You people are sick with the way you twist and lie on the Bible. You just blantsntly lied on the Bible there and you are talking like you know what you are saying. Men, something is wrong somewhere

You must be a butthurt babe. Go read Matthew again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actress, Uche Jumbo-Rodriguez Rocks Camouflage In New Selfie (Photos) / Ebuka Obi-uchendu To Host Big Brother Naija / Photos From Opeyemi Aiyeola's 40th Birthday Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.