Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,331 members, 7,860,815 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:45 PM

Why Women With So Much Drama. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women With So Much Drama. (1947 Views)

Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU / Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / African Women With Big Butts, Oyinbo Ladies Would Die Of Jealousy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Women With So Much Drama. by walestar2(m): 6:25am On Nov 16, 2009
@Gabry, How would I trust a lady that whenever I come to her, I always called her.it happened on Saturday morning and I called her at 2: 30 pm, I told her I was not sure of coming but I may come to your house today knowing in me that I was coming but my heart told not to assure her of coming that day, and I asked her if she will be at home, she even told me on phone that she has no where she was going to, I asked her are you sure? she said Yes, she has no where she was going. When it was around 4 pm, I went to her place but never called before I left my house, but when I get there, she wasn't at home. at first I thought she was around the environment and I flashed her, she flashed me back and I asked her where she was, she told me she is in the same sitting room I was, she even asked me if I was still coming not knowing I was in their sitting room already.I cut the phone and I called her again immediately, are you sure you are in the sitting room, when I let her know I was in the room, she kept quiet and said she was sorry that she went to buy shoe,but on her arrival, she brought no shoe and not even cash to prove she went to the market, I was so confused, though she knee down begging to my surprise because no girlfriend has ever knee down for me before, but the trust was lost which hurt me , I can't trust her whenever she claim to be around the house again
Re: Why Women With So Much Drama. by Pweety4me(f): 6:34am On Nov 16, 2009
Ok ooo mr wale dis story 2 much naw. . .well i understand but u just have 2 try and move on if u can't trust her then maybe u just have 2 end d relationship. . . lipsrsealed
Re: Why Women With So Much Drama. by Gabry(f): 7:24am On Nov 16, 2009
wale.star:

@Gabry, How would I trust a lady that whenever I come to her, I always called her.it happened on Saturday morning and I called her at 2: 30 pm, I told her I was not sure of coming but I may come to your house today knowing in me that I was coming but my heart told not to assure her of coming that day, and I asked her if she will be at home, she even told me on phone that she has no where she was going to, I asked her are you sure? she said Yes, she has no where she was going. When it was around 4 pm, I went to her place but never called before I left my house, but when I get there, she wasn't at home. at first I thought she was around the environment and I flashed her, she flashed me back and I asked her where she was, she told me she is in the same sitting room I was, she even asked me if I was still coming not knowing I was in their sitting room already.I cut the phone and I called her again immediately, are you sure you are in the sitting room, when I let her know I was in the room, she kept quiet and said she was sorry that she went to buy shoe,but on her arrival, she brought no shoe and not even cash to prove she went to the market, I was so confused, though she knee down begging to my surprise because no girlfriend has ever knee down for me before, but the trust was lost which hurt me , I can't trust her whenever she claim to be around the house again

Yes, I hear ya. If I were in your shoes, I wont trust her either but first of all, I would demand for an explanation from her. If she cannot explain herself, that means she is hiding something from you.
Re: Why Women With So Much Drama. by walestar2(m): 9:26am On Nov 16, 2009
Gabry:

Yes, I hear ya. If I were in your shoes, I wont trust her either but first of all, I would demand for an explanation from her. If she cannot explain herself, that means she is hiding something from you.
She told me she went to get shoe in a closeby store, I was wondering why would it more than hour, at least an hour 30 minutes and beside on arrival she brought no shoe and not even the money to show she want to used to get the shoe
Re: Why Women With So Much Drama. by Gabry(f): 12:52am On Nov 17, 2009
^^^ than querry her about all your doubts. Tell her exactly like what you told me or are u afraid of her?
Re: Why Women With So Much Drama. by mavenbox: 2:00am On Nov 17, 2009
Its well o, even in the well it is well
Re: Why Women With So Much Drama. by walestar2(m): 9:26am On Nov 17, 2009
Gabry:

^^^ than querry her about all your doubts. Tell her exactly like what you told me or are u afraid of her?
Afraid of women, never in my life. Even as at when all my income,salary and investment are set up mainly to protect my girlfriend from lacking one thing or the other so why would I be afraid,I will only be afraid if I have nothing to offer to a woman. I querry her but she told me God will resolve our issue, that what she always say whenever i told her about what she did that hurt me most.
Re: Why Women With So Much Drama. by Gabry(f): 12:24pm On Nov 17, 2009
wale.star:

Afraid of women, never in my life. Even as at when all my income,salary and investment are set up mainly to protect my girlfriend from lacking one thing or the other so why would I be afraid,I will only be afraid if I have nothing to offer to a woman. I querry her but she told me God will resolve our issue, that what she always say whenever i told her about what she did that hurt me most.

Ok, she said that ke? FINE! U tell her this.

In that case, anytime you ask me a question, I will tell you the same thing,. God will resolve every single piece of our issue. AMEN to that! angry

^^^ Tell her exactly that. . . God God. , My foot! God have no time for her petty explanations and reasonings abeg! angry angry angry
Re: Why Women With So Much Drama. by Alxmyr(m): 10:24pm On Nov 17, 2009
Why una dey waste una time dey pity Wale? Even if the girl be saint, Wale look like someone wey go trust a girl for una eye?
Re: Why Women With So Much Drama. by walestar2(m): 11:07pm On Nov 17, 2009
Alxmyr:

Why una dey waste una time dey pity Wale? Even if the girl be saint, Wale look like someone wey go trust a girl for una eye?
Na who born this maga.

A little kid asks his father, "Daddy, is God a man or a woman?"

"Both son. God is both."

After a while the kid comes again and asks, "Daddy, is God black or white?"

"Both son, both."

The child returns a few minutes later and says, "Daddy, is Michael Jackson God?"
Re: Why Women With So Much Drama. by Gabry(f): 12:15am On Nov 18, 2009
^^^ lmao! ;d

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Attract Quality Men To You Like Ants To Suger / Females Are Evil! . . .some / How Can I Tell My Girlfriend That I Dont Love Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.