Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

I Want To Hear From YOU About Your Story Of Second Chances! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Hear From YOU About Your Story Of Second Chances! (761 Views)

Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story / 5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. / 10 Exciting Things Every Girl Wants To Hear From Bae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Hear From YOU About Your Story Of Second Chances! by lola024(f): 11:57pm On Dec 14, 2016
Decided to ask Nairalanders here about YOUR PERSONAL EXPERIENCES. I'm curious to hear stories of those who may have called it quits but ended up coming back together. Just curious to hear some inspirational stories of those couples (married, dating, boyfriend/girlfriend)that were once separated but reconciled and what event(s) brought you two back together, and what have you learned from it?

Looking to hear from people who are still currently with the people they got back together with.

Can't wait to hear!
Re: I Want To Hear From YOU About Your Story Of Second Chances! by herzern(m): 12:00am On Dec 15, 2016
Followinq.
Re: I Want To Hear From YOU About Your Story Of Second Chances! by Divay22(f): 12:01am On Dec 15, 2016
Take front seat...bring it on guys cool
Should i share mine....we reconciled though,but i messed up again,thought he was gonna come back,but he never did cry

1 Like

Re: I Want To Hear From YOU About Your Story Of Second Chances! by GentlemanUnltd: 12:04am On Dec 15, 2016
Here to read comments!
@divay22 come sit on my lap let's read together.
Re: I Want To Hear From YOU About Your Story Of Second Chances! by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 15, 2016
One thing I'm 100% sure never to do is clicking your moral24 link

Well, maybe when Naira equals Dollar

1 Like

Re: I Want To Hear From YOU About Your Story Of Second Chances! by lola024(f): 12:07am On Dec 15, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
One thing I'm 100% sure never to do is clicking your moral24 link

Well, maybe when Naira equals Dollar

lolzzz.......supporting failure is a bad attitude.....
Re: I Want To Hear From YOU About Your Story Of Second Chances! by lola024(f): 12:07am On Dec 15, 2016
Divay22:
Take front seat...bring it on guys cool
Should i share mine....we reconciled though,but i messed up again,thought he was gonna come back,but he never did cry

share it all
Re: I Want To Hear From YOU About Your Story Of Second Chances! by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 15, 2016
lola024:

lolzzz.......supporting failure is a bad attitude.....
exactly why I'm not clicking that failed link
Re: I Want To Hear From YOU About Your Story Of Second Chances! by Divay22(f): 12:09am On Dec 15, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:
Here to read comments!
@divay22 come sit on my lap let's read together.
shocked shocked No o,lap sitting is ricky o cool
Re: I Want To Hear From YOU About Your Story Of Second Chances! by GentlemanUnltd: 12:11am On Dec 15, 2016
Divay22:
shocked shocked No o,lap sitting is ricky o cool

Mine would be beneficial and not risky. Come give a try
Re: I Want To Hear From YOU About Your Story Of Second Chances! by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 15, 2016
grin

From my own experience eeehnn..Going back with yo ex after break up it's like u picked the biggest stone and starts smashing your own head.. It's nothing but horror.. lipsrsealed

This is why we shud never lick what we spat out..

1 Like

Re: I Want To Hear From YOU About Your Story Of Second Chances! by lola024(f): 12:34am On Dec 15, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

From my own experience eeehnn..Going back with yo ex after break up it's like u picked the biggest stone and starts smashing your own head.. It's nothing but horror.. lipsrsealed

hmmmm
Re: I Want To Hear From YOU About Your Story Of Second Chances! by stubbornman(m): 3:28am On Dec 15, 2016
No second chances in my relationships... you'd only come back as friend ...a very casual one....cos I'll misplace every memory I had with you
Re: I Want To Hear From YOU About Your Story Of Second Chances! by NegeduGrace(f): 8:33am On Dec 15, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

I agree with you bea..no second @all

(1) (Reply)

The Struggles And Resolutions Of A Single Naija Woman / Let’s Talk!!! “which Is Better” Being In A Relationship OR Being Single? / 4 Weird Things That Can Seduce Men Faster Than You Can Ever Imagine [LEARN TODAY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.