Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

I Like Guys But Girls Turn Me On - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Like Guys But Girls Turn Me On (3709 Views)

Why Do Girls Open Up To Some Guys But Not Others? / How Does A P**ssy Taste Like = GUYS ONLY / "You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Like Guys But Girls Turn Me On by Nobody: 2:23am On Dec 15, 2016
Ok, I'm no lesbian but I begin to wonder about my sexuality. I would be with a guy anytime anyday but to get it on, I prefer seeing a n.aked girl than a guy.

I would never date a girl. Can't do that shit, eating pewssy, Eww. Is this normal?
I love boobs and butt but not mine grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Like Guys But Girls Turn Me On by tolugar: 3:24am On Dec 15, 2016
Bitchvibe:
Ok, I'm no lesbian but I begin to wonder about my sexuality. I would be with a guy anytime anyday but to get it on, I prefer seeing a naked girl than a guy.
I would never date a girl. Can't do that shit, eating pewssy, Eww. Is this normal?
That's how it starts sis

You ve been possessed

You need prayers now as never before

Psalms

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Like Guys But Girls Turn Me On by HIScraziness(m): 3:27am On Dec 15, 2016
tolugar:
That's how it starts sis

You ve been possessed

Psalms

Your signature lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Like Guys But Girls Turn Me On by Nobody: 3:56am On Dec 15, 2016
Bitchvibe:
Ok, I'm no lesbian but I begin to wonder about my sexuality. I would be with a guy anytime anyday but to get it on, I prefer seeing a naked girl than a guy.

How old are you?

Women all go through a phase especially in our early 20s where we notice other women. So you will catch yourself looking at boobs and bums but this is a self comparison stage. Your brain is learning sexuality.
This can confuse many girls about their sexual preference. Girls with no strong understanding of themselves often 'experiment' with their sexuality whether they kiss a girl or go all the way to figure out if they like it. Others who have a strong sense of self detach themselves from sex all together and direct that energy into other things such as religion or work but they get rid of the temptation. Once you are over 25 your hormones settle and you have a greater understanding of yourself and who you are or who you want to be.

My advice would be the later for you because you say you get aroused by girls so I'd say detach yourself from all temptations and wait until you mature mentally rather than doing something you don't understand.

If you're over 25 and you've had sex with a man and you still feel this way then you need to evoluate yourself and find out when you started feeling like this. Then make a decision.

I believe we as humans are A-Sexual at first then we learn what and develop into our sexuality. That's just my opinion and understanding.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Like Guys But Girls Turn Me On by torres89: 4:04am On Dec 15, 2016
the girl above me said it all...
Re: I Like Guys But Girls Turn Me On by harffie(m): 4:49am On Dec 15, 2016
AngelSweetLips:

How old are you?

Women all go through a phase especially in our early 20s where we notice other women. So you will catch yourself looking at boobs and bums but this is a self comparison stage. Your brain is learning sexuality.
This can confuse many girls about their sexual preference. Girls with no strong understanding of themselves often 'experiment' with their sexuality whether they kiss a girl or go all the way to figure out if they like it. Others who have a strong sense of self detach themselves from sex all together and direct that energy into other things such as religion or work but they get rid of the temptation. Once you are over 25 your hormones settle and you have a greater understanding of yourself and who you are or who you want to be.

My advice would be the later for you because you say you get aroused by girls so I'd say detach yourself from all temptations and wait until you mature mentally rather than doing something you don't understand.

If you're over 25 and you've had sex with a man and you still feel this way then you need to evoluate yourself and find out when you started feeling like this. Then make a decision.

I believe we as humans are A-Sexual at first then we learn what and develop into our sexuality. That's just my opinion and understanding.
Certified...
Re: I Like Guys But Girls Turn Me On by Aregs(m): 4:55am On Dec 15, 2016
14years if dem catch u

2 Likes

Re: I Like Guys But Girls Turn Me On by nmreports: 6:27am On Dec 15, 2016
Angelsweetlips, I have just conferred on you the following:

1. Certified professuonal in sexual orientation CPSO.
2. Universal society of counsellors USC.
3. The society of nairaland experts SNE.

Mods, please shut this thread down. The answer to Op questions has been resolved.

2 Likes

Re: I Like Guys But Girls Turn Me On by Luckianti(m): 6:38am On Dec 15, 2016
Sister! Go down on your knees lemme pray for... skuskisku...
Re: I Like Guys But Girls Turn Me On by Asegzy: 7:02am On Dec 15, 2016
Op, I don't blame you
The body of some ladies can be so hot. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Like Guys But Girls Turn Me On by Fidelismaria: 7:47am On Dec 15, 2016
AngelSweetLips:

How old are you?

sense

but abegi comot dat ur lips wey u put for dp

aint notin sexy bout those lips

u aint no rihanna or taylor swift

3 Likes

Re: I Like Guys But Girls Turn Me On by durentsneh(m): 7:49am On Dec 15, 2016
Bitchvibe:

you are totally hot. I dig chicks lik u. Its fine as long as you aren't gay
Re: I Like Guys But Girls Turn Me On by durentsneh(m): 7:49am On Dec 15, 2016
Asegzy:
Op, I don't blame you
The body of some ladies can be so hot. grin

I swear grin
Re: I Like Guys But Girls Turn Me On by durentsneh(m): 7:50am On Dec 15, 2016
tolugar:
That's how it starts sis

You ve been possessed

Psalms

Mehn. Send me ur pm. Let me do business with you
Re: I Like Guys But Girls Turn Me On by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 8:14am On Dec 15, 2016
WHY?
Re: I Like Guys But Girls Turn Me On by chimdi101: 8:24am On Dec 15, 2016
Dnt worry, we understand
Re: I Like Guys But Girls Turn Me On by Kondomatic(m): 8:45am On Dec 15, 2016
Thank God it hasn't gotten to loving fruits like cucumbers, bananas et al. That's the height of it all.

1 Like

Re: I Like Guys But Girls Turn Me On by ngohuectp: 9:28am On Dec 15, 2016
Everyone loves the look and feel of a clean home.Thanks for choosing this topic for post and update me, it's me telling the lighting what is wanted. Game Stick RPG 2 looks like your real life, you can get everything you want, Ninja Games Free is a common playground game, return man saves your progress, with Potty Racers do you want to fly to Mars with me?
Re: I Like Guys But Girls Turn Me On by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 15, 2016
Bitchvibe:

That's how it'll start..soon u'll start eating pussy..next na cucumber u go dey put for ur toto..

it's a gradual process
Re: I Like Guys But Girls Turn Me On by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 15, 2016
Bitchvibe:

Yea, I've heard of many ladies having this feelings.

I have to be honest with you, what you need is good extreme hot blowing S*x from a Guy (Regularly). Not just love making But Hot blowing S*x.

The feeling will leave you gradually as you continue.

1 Like

Re: I Like Guys But Girls Turn Me On by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 15, 2016
AngelSweetLips:

How old are you?

Thank you for your comment. The most reasonable I've seen so far. But I don't think I'm doing any comparison. I like women's bodies. Mine turns me on at some point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Like Guys But Girls Turn Me On by Whitemoney: 10:44am On Dec 15, 2016
Another cumcumber girl... sHAME
Re: I Like Guys But Girls Turn Me On by SmellingAnus(m): 11:27am On Dec 15, 2016
AngelSweetLips:

Never knew you could give a piece of advice as good as this cool
Re: I Like Guys But Girls Turn Me On by Fozi(m): 11:46am On Dec 15, 2016
Your lesbianism is inborn just keep it up. But when we catch you your beating no go be here ....
Re: I Like Guys But Girls Turn Me On by konkonbilo(m): 3:15pm On Dec 15, 2016
Bitchvibe:
Ok, I'm no lesbian but I begin to wonder about my sexuality. I would be with a guy anytime anyday but to get it on, I prefer seeing a n.aked girl than a guy.

OP am a guy and I have boobs n ass tongue
Re: I Like Guys But Girls Turn Me On by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 15, 2016
Your pictures are really beautiful. You know a lot about light effects. I'm impressed.
konkonbilo:
[b][/b] OP am a guy and I have boobs n ass tongue
Re: I Like Guys But Girls Turn Me On by TrapSoul(m): 5:17pm On Dec 15, 2016
Op i think you might be bi-curious or Hetero-flexible... There's nothing wrong in it. Naija people and their nonsense mentality undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Like Guys But Girls Turn Me On by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 15, 2016
You like beholding the sight of naked girls?

That's it. Called to be a homo. Accept the call, girl, and live up your destiny. You said it yourself that unclad ladies turn you on, but you ain't attracted to guys, except you'd only keep them as friends in case boredom rears its ugly head.

You have got to heed nature's call. It's nothing to be shy of, really. Godspeed!

1 Like

Re: I Like Guys But Girls Turn Me On by DonX001: 2:23am On Dec 18, 2016
Bitchvibe:

You're the ideal candidate for a three*some, maybe you should have one n see how it turns out ....#mff tinz

Actually, a female friend once told me that every girl has a streak of lesbo/bisexual tinz in her, some degree of attraction to other girls,......what differs is how deeply it is buried in their minds.

In my diverse experience with girls, I've found this to be true.

For some its bang on the surface, for others its a little below the surface (if you probe and ask they'll admit it), and for some others its buried sooo deep under their learned moral and religious beliefs that is practically doesn't exist.

If girls were in a society where its perfectly normal to like other girls, I'm sure many girls will be kissing themselves and pressing each other's booby n booty everyday.

Not that I blame them though, the female body is designed to be attractive and draw the eyes, plus all these their extra makeup n attachments of these days.

The ones I blame are the gay guys, who go see fresh succulent boobies n booties in these women, and close their eyes and say na hard leathery nyash of men them wan press.....lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Like Guys But Girls Turn Me On by DonX001: 2:30am On Dec 18, 2016
nmreports:
Angelsweetlips, I have just conferred on you the following:

1. Certified professuonal in sexual orientation CPSO.
2. Universal society of counsellors USC.
3. The society of nairaland experts SNE.

Mods, please shut this thread down. The answer to Op questions has been resolved.

GBAM!!!
Re: I Like Guys But Girls Turn Me On by troubledheart(f): 7:38pm On Dec 29, 2016
Bitchvibe:

Lol

(1) (Reply)

The Ukwu Competition - ..... And The Winner Is ? / What Is The Most Unfair Punishment You Have Ever Received? / Why Is It So HARD For A Nigerian Girl To Love A Nice Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.