Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,195 members, 7,845,939 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Advice Me: I Find It Hard To Love Any Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Me: I Find It Hard To Love Any Man (696 Views)

I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. / Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' / I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me: I Find It Hard To Love Any Man by PenAStory: 8:12am On Dec 15, 2016
https://penastory.com/2016/12/15/advice-me-i-find-it-hard-to-love-any-man/

Hello PAS readers, on today’s edition of Tell Tale Thursday, we examine the issue of young girl of 20 years who has finds it hard to fall in love and thinks there is something wrong with her. Read her issue as she sent it in to us and drop your mature comments only.

Hello admin, I would like my identity to be kept a secret. I am a girl of 20 yrs and all through my life I’ve had only one serious r/ship which has been over for two yrs now, since then i haven’t been able to love anyone, my first r/ship ended on good terms so that’s not the problem and I also don’t feel anything for my ex, actually I broke off the r/ship but i just find it hard to love a guy again, am a 300L student but ever since I came to the university, with all the guys approaching me, I don’t feel anything for any of them even though most of them are really good.
All of my friends are dating right from our 100L but that’s not the case with me and I don’t want to start dating just cos everyone’s dating, i want to date because I love and respect someone so please help me out, what is a wrong with me and am not the “shy” type neither am I the “naughty” type, am just ME. Thanks.

Please be reminded that we do not publish the identity of those that send in their relationship problems except otherwise requested and we advise that you have only mature comments and responses to the mail as rude comments would not be approved. You can also send in your relationship issues by sending us an email via submissions@penastory.com or contact@penastory.com

Source: PenAStory - www.penastory.com

Re: Advice Me: I Find It Hard To Love Any Man by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 15, 2016
Ftc
Re: Advice Me: I Find It Hard To Love Any Man by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 15, 2016
Ftc

Advice loading
Re: Advice Me: I Find It Hard To Love Any Man by xendra: 1:02pm On Dec 15, 2016
hmmm! me too I want to know!!
undecided

sure science must have a name for it, they going to say its some kind of disorder.
Re: Advice Me: I Find It Hard To Love Any Man by Sandydayziz(f): 2:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
U just haven't found the right one!

That's it!!!

(1) (Reply)

Whats Wrong With This Picture / Nigerians Hand Over Mr Eazi's File To Ghanaians As They Prepare To Send Him Bach / Nigeria Now Fully Into Indecency.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.