Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,097 members, 7,863,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:25 AM

How Often Do You Quarrel With Your Lover? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Often Do You Quarrel With Your Lover? (946 Views)

Do Ladies Love Guys That Quarrel With Them? / What Do U Do When You Quarrel Too Often In A Relationship? / What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Often Do You Quarrel With Your Lover? by slap1(m): 6:26pm On Nov 14, 2009
I ask this because my own case seem to be unique. Sometimes we have misunderstanding(s) 4 like three times a day!(when we r both home), sometimes we don't. The causes range from the reasonable to the downright nasty. Most times i want to throw in the towel & call it a day. However, i want to know if my case is peculiar, if we ain't gonna work or if ours is one amongst many.
Re: How Often Do You Quarrel With Your Lover? by iice(f): 6:38pm On Nov 14, 2009
Hehehehe, well it's only when i get irritated which i do get often. . .people are irritating grin He just let's my irritation ebb away cheesy or helps me get over the irritation wink
Re: How Often Do You Quarrel With Your Lover? by EmpressC(f): 6:47pm On Nov 14, 2009
Well, I have been in a relationship for 7 years now and some of those early years we would quarrel and fuss alot and LOUDLY. We went through some ups and very low downs but things have evened out in the last 3 years and now smooth sailing we hardly ever quarrel. If we disagree it doesnt escalate into something loud and ugly, we just move on quick but those are far between. We are older though 47 and 50 so am not sure if that can have something to do with mellowing out. We both agree we are too older and wiser to fuss and have time for alot of drama.
Re: How Often Do You Quarrel With Your Lover? by slap1(m): 7:18pm On Nov 14, 2009
Still young. Luv d gal bt can't help going over d edge atimes. Right na we ain't lafin.
Re: How Often Do You Quarrel With Your Lover? by JCzAr(m): 7:24pm On Nov 14, 2009
Every other week
Re: How Often Do You Quarrel With Your Lover? by sugarpp: 7:29pm On Nov 15, 2009
cry
Re: How Often Do You Quarrel With Your Lover? by sugarpp: 7:30pm On Nov 15, 2009
welcome to my world angry we fight n fight n fight over silly things but i kno d issue is really about one "thing". I don't know if it is normal but it sure aint healthy time to move on i say
Re: How Often Do You Quarrel With Your Lover? by Godmother(f): 7:46pm On Nov 15, 2009
I once had a guy and we used to quarrel like 4/5 times a day.It got to a point where I startedenjoying the quarrels. They were not serious quarrels o
Re: How Often Do You Quarrel With Your Lover? by KennyG6(m): 7:50pm On Nov 15, 2009
Godmother:

I once had a guy and we used to quarrel like 4/5 times a day.It got to a point where I startedenjoying the quarrels. They were not serious quarrels o
really? grin grin grin
Re: How Often Do You Quarrel With Your Lover? by sexyZee(f): 7:51pm On Nov 15, 2009
not often
Re: How Often Do You Quarrel With Your Lover? by platinumnk(f): 7:57pm On Nov 15, 2009
Godmother- u funny o!!

@sugar- a 6 month break? u might as well break up.
how do u speak to her? there is a big difference between saying baby- that dress is not for u, than baby- that dress makes u look like a slut. are u patient with ur words, or do u jump to conclusions and attack ? do u make sure she is smiling after u settle? or do u make ur point say goodnight and hang up? how do u know she is not still steamed over it if you don't make sure everything is smooth? or ur too busy to bother?? do you allow time for both to cool so u can discuss things like adults or do u wanna say ur peace and who gives a damm how she feels. its very easy to point the finger at someone else. learn how to commincate more effectively.
Re: How Often Do You Quarrel With Your Lover? by ruskiee(m): 7:58pm On Nov 15, 2009
I believe misunderstandings always strengthens or weakens a relationship.

(1) (Reply)

Emotional Stress / The Reason Why There Are So Many Single People Out There! / h

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.