Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

How To Know That He Is The Right Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know That He Is The Right Man (15252 Views)

Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? / How To Know That You Are Putting Too Much Effort In A Relationship / The Right Man's Dick! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know That He Is The Right Man by Caseless: 7:17pm On Dec 15, 2016
optional1:

exactly we even have more than this yet we no longer together....
it depends on the individuals involved.

The way we were doing then, you won't believe our relationship would not last a month after service; we both gave our everything we had to make it work.
The relationship crumbled faster than we thought.

I used to tell her that love is fictitious, and she'd be like "JB , it's not cos I truly love you". Now we know love is fictitious cos my friends(including girls) are still here with me , but she's gone. This goes to show it's better you have some girls as friends than going into deep relationship with them.

keep you "bae" close, but keep friends closer

Sorry, I had to write this long . You know when you find someone who has been down the road just like you are , you easily find succour in them to the point of sharing your experience with them.

It's painful...
Re: How To Know That He Is The Right Man by optional1(f): 7:32pm On Dec 15, 2016
Caseless:
it depends on the individuals involved.

The way we were doing then, you won't believe our relationship would not last a month after service; we both gave our everything we had to make it work.
The relationship crumbled faster than we thought.

I used to tell her that love is fictitious, and she'd be like "JB , it's not cos I truly love you". Now we know love is fictitious cos my friends(including girls) are still here with me , but she's gone. This goes to show it's better you have some girls as friends than going into deep relationship with them.

keep you "bae" close, but keep friends closer

Sorry, I had to write this long . You know when you find someone who has been down the road just like you are , you easily find succour in them to the point of sharing your experience with them.

It's painful...

wow....
you so right....

Your story is like mine... Even uptill now friends still call him my hubby self they don't believe we are no more together...

Painful but life goes on.
Re: How To Know That He Is The Right Man by Caseless: 9:15pm On Dec 15, 2016
optional1:

wow....
you so right....

Your story is like mine... Even uptill now friends still call him my hubby self they don't believe we are no more together...

Painful but life goes on.
we share the same story. When friends call me to ask "how's Rachel?" , I tell them that she's fine. But I feel heavy in my heart answering that question and I don't want to tell them we are off.

I won't love again!
Re: How To Know That He Is The Right Man by optional1(f): 9:24pm On Dec 15, 2016
Caseless:
we share the same story. When friends call me to ask "how's Rachel?" , I tell them that she's fine. But I feel heavy in my heart answering that question and I don't want to tell them we are off.

I won't love again!

Lolz.....
you won't love again funny....

You will love again but it gonna take time to find the true love my dear...... #Patience
Re: How To Know That He Is The Right Man by Caseless: 9:50pm On Dec 15, 2016
optional1:

Lolz.....
you won't love again funny....

You will love again but it gonna take time to find the true love my dear...... #Patience
maybe I'd pretend to be in love . Love is fictitious!

Love puts you in bondage; you won't be free. Imagine me not "rolling" because she was here .
Re: How To Know That He Is The Right Man by optional1(f): 10:09pm On Dec 15, 2016
Caseless:
maybe I'd pretend to be in love . Love is fictitious!

Love puts you in bondage; you won't be free. Imagine me not "rolling" because she was here .

funny

but that is part of destiny that we are bound to meet the wrong people first so we can be able to appreciate the right ones when they finally come... We are to learn some lessons from the past so we won't make mistake when we finally see the right person.....

Is life and we have to follow the rules guiding true love.....
Re: How To Know That He Is The Right Man by Caseless: 10:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
optional1:

funny

but that is part of destiny that we are bound to meet the wrong people first so we can be able to appreciate the right ones when they finally come... We are to learn some lessons from the past so we won't make mistake when we finally see the right person.....

Is life and we have to follow the rules guiding true love.....
I can tell you that she's a very good girl. She was a pillar; she played the motherly role. She's a marriage material 1000 yards
Re: How To Know That He Is The Right Man by Divay22(f): 10:33pm On Dec 15, 2016
Relationship issues every now and then,mehn it getting boring...(sleepy)
Re: How To Know That He Is The Right Man by optional1(f): 10:45pm On Dec 15, 2016
Caseless:
I can tell you that she's a very good girl. She was a pillar; she played the motherly role. She's a marriage material 1000 yards

She was all that yet it didnt work out... That shows that she came to teach you some lessons you need to know when the right one comes... If you were really destiny to be together definitely she will surely come back to you but if opposite is the case you have to bear it and be patience.......

My cousin had same problem, after dating this girl for years the both families knows each other just for them to fix wedding date she said she is not interested again but thank God he is happily married now with a God sent angel...
Re: How To Know That He Is The Right Man by mofeoluwadassah: 11:06pm On Dec 15, 2016
Nice one smiley
Re: How To Know That He Is The Right Man by Caseless: 11:22pm On Dec 15, 2016
optional1:

She was all that yet it didnt work out... That shows that she came to teach you some lessons you need to know when the right one comes... If you were really destiny to be together definitely she will surely come back to you but if opposite is the case you have to bear it and be patience.......

I quite agree with you. I don't want her to come back cos if she does, I might not be the same man again and this won't go down well with her being an extreme emotional person.

optional1:

My cousin had same problem, after dating this girl for years the both families knows each other just for them to fix wedding date she said she is not interested again but thank God he is happily married now with a God sent angel...
wow ! My own did not get up to this stage. But that lady is heartless. How could she do that?
Re: How To Know That He Is The Right Man by afroharbhey(m): 11:30pm On Dec 15, 2016
Self contained love,woman una go cry c shocked
Re: How To Know That He Is The Right Man by MadJay: 11:35pm On Dec 15, 2016
I've got something important to tell you no joke how can I contact you
mofeoluwadassah:
Nice one smiley
Re: How To Know That He Is The Right Man by optional1(f): 11:38pm On Dec 15, 2016
so be happy everything went as destiny plan it...

Caseless:

I quite agree with you. I don't want her to come back cos if she does, I might not be the same man again and this won't go down well with her being an extreme emotional person.

wow ! My own did not get up to this stage. But that lady is heartless. How could she do that?

She is not heartless, she has a heart, she only came to play her own role in the guy's destiny

you see.......
imagine your own got to this stage what will you be saying by now.....

Life goes on my dear......
Re: How To Know That He Is The Right Man by Caseless: 11:47pm On Dec 15, 2016
optional1:
so be happy everything went as destiny plan it...

She is not heartless, she has a heart, she only came to play her own role in the guy's destiny

you see.......
imagine your own got to this stage what will you be saying by now.....

Life goes on my dear......
I've since moved on. We never really had any serious issues, but I think we lost it to pride .

Life goes on... grin

I'd check the next girl just as you advised and see .
Re: How To Know That He Is The Right Man by optional1(f): 11:57pm On Dec 15, 2016
Caseless:
I've since moved on. We never really had any serious issues, but I think we lost it to pride .

Life goes on... grin

I'd check the next girl just as you advised and see .

*PRIDE* is a very big problem for every one....

Well such is life....

Time to sleep
Good night sir...
Re: How To Know That He Is The Right Man by Caseless: 12:02am On Dec 16, 2016
optional1:

*PRIDE* is a very big problem for every one....

Well such is life....

Time to sleep
Good night sir...
good night! Do have a wonderful night.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Right To Have Sex With Your Cousin?! / Upload Your Pics Here / D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.