Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

How To Know That He Is The Right Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know That He Is The Right Man (15237 Views)

Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? / How To Know That You Are Putting Too Much Effort In A Relationship / The Right Man's Dick! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know That He Is The Right Man by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 15, 2016
You are seeing a man since a few weeks or months. You seem to enjoy each other’s company. But still, you are confused whether he’s the right one for you.Relationships are more about feeling comfortable with each other in almost all types of situations. Of course, the attraction factor should also be there.Here are some signs that he is that right man.

Signs that he is the right man are:

1.He Isn’t Clingy But Enjoys Your Company: When you are around, he is totally into you and when you are absent, he just allows you to be in your space.

2.You Don’t Feel Jealous: Both of you don’t feel jealous. When he is spending time with his friends you don’t feel ‘left alone’ and he too lets you enjoy with your friends.

3.You Feel Like Telling Your Secrets: As a woman, if you are feeling like opening up in front of him and telling your secrets then it means that you feel safe in his company.

4.He Seems To Understand You Easily: Without explaining yourself, if he seems to catch your point or understand you then he’s the right one for you.

5.You Respect Him: If you feel like accepting him as he is without trying to change anything and if he too never tries to change you, the its a good sign.

6.Disagreements With Him Won’t Make You Hate Him: If arguments and disagreements just come and go but you people still have the same feelings, it is a healthy relationship.

7.You Can Spend Time Silently: With a loved one, even sitting silently for the whole day is fine.

These are the signs that he is the right man.

http://www.jeloser.info/2016/12/how-to-know-that-he-is-right-man.html

MYND44 LALASTICLALA

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Know That He Is The Right Man by herzern(m): 11:01am On Dec 15, 2016
Followinq.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: How To Know That He Is The Right Man by Gegz(m): 11:14am On Dec 15, 2016
2nd tc

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Know That He Is The Right Man by Mopolchi: 11:14am On Dec 15, 2016
following

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Know That He Is The Right Man by richidinho(m): 11:15am On Dec 15, 2016
Sandydayziz
Optional1

Na this kind thread i want to dey see una grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Know That He Is The Right Man by seunlly(m): 11:16am On Dec 15, 2016
I will try and remember this when the time comes. Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know That He Is The Right Man by madridguy(m): 11:16am On Dec 15, 2016
Nice one @ OP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Know That He Is The Right Man by Cope1(m): 11:16am On Dec 15, 2016
Ok
Re: How To Know That He Is The Right Man by Dahkogrin007(m): 11:16am On Dec 15, 2016
If he has money then he his the ryt one

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Know That He Is The Right Man by feodan: 11:16am On Dec 15, 2016
Hmmm
Re: How To Know That He Is The Right Man by defendedvictim(m): 11:16am On Dec 15, 2016
na lie
Re: How To Know That He Is The Right Man by rawpadgin(m): 11:17am On Dec 15, 2016
our parents doesn't know all these yet they met, got married & are living happily

if u are dating the wrong one ur instinct will tell you unless u are as dumb as a rock

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know That He Is The Right Man by aimuan(m): 11:17am On Dec 15, 2016
I hope optional1 will accept me after reading this post,welldonet op .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Know That He Is The Right Man by Soft10(m): 11:17am On Dec 15, 2016
owkay
Re: How To Know That He Is The Right Man by jaymejate: 11:17am On Dec 15, 2016
okay omo iya mi
Re: How To Know That He Is The Right Man by Uzoigwe1(m): 11:17am On Dec 15, 2016
Nice....
Re: How To Know That He Is The Right Man by teebillz: 11:17am On Dec 15, 2016
Another expert has arrived.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know That He Is The Right Man by ariyebaba(m): 11:18am On Dec 15, 2016
I'm the "RIGHT MAN" waiting for the slim and pretty bae

grin
Re: How To Know That He Is The Right Man by Femsmart(m): 11:18am On Dec 15, 2016
All na lie.
Re: How To Know That He Is The Right Man by ibnquasale(m): 11:18am On Dec 15, 2016
You just listed the opposites... Relationship isn't about rules and regulations ... Feel free, and enjoy every moment too!

A lady once told me that a marriage counsellor gave them plenty rules, in fact, she told them to always visit their bf in d company of their friends. Well, I told her to either get married to the counsellor, or wait till I dump her for her friend lol

2 Likes

Re: How To Know That He Is The Right Man by EWAagoyin(m): 11:18am On Dec 15, 2016
omo if ur drilling game is good as mine ...forget it she can't liv u
Re: How To Know That He Is The Right Man by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 15, 2016
So my baby is the right man shocked....mehn
Re: How To Know That He Is The Right Man by holluphemydavid(m): 11:22am On Dec 15, 2016
noted
Re: How To Know That He Is The Right Man by Sandydayziz(f): 11:23am On Dec 15, 2016
richidinho:
Sandydayziz
Optional1

Na this kind thread i want to dey see una grin
No wahala... Am on ground!! grin cheesy
Today's ur bufday? shocked And u left me hanging?

Happy birthday to u!!! Wishing u all u wish urself!!!!... Like I said sha, preserve me the leg of dat cow grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Know That He Is The Right Man by MrIcredible: 11:25am On Dec 15, 2016
He does not do mmm undecided
Re: How To Know That He Is The Right Man by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:26am On Dec 15, 2016
Wash undecided
Re: How To Know That He Is The Right Man by daclint(m): 11:31am On Dec 15, 2016
I hear

All this na rubbish, wetin dey there na try your luck . If u get am u go happy if u no get am your own don be
Re: How To Know That He Is The Right Man by izzy4shizzy(m): 11:32am On Dec 15, 2016
Lubbish....

When a guy meets a girl newly, he tries to be the best man he can be displeasing himself in the process, as time passes and he eventually reverts to his normal default settings cos he discovers that he cant displease himself for ever

At this point, the girl either learns to undastand him or complain from one blog to the other how guys change, writing plenty lubbish....

For me girls are liabilities, they no the bring income, they only complain and spend dazzall

8 Likes

Re: How To Know That He Is The Right Man by ashewoboy(m): 11:33am On Dec 15, 2016
suzan404:
So my baby is the right man shocked....mehn

oyan e wunmi mu.
Re: How To Know That He Is The Right Man by MrImole: 11:35am On Dec 15, 2016
You peole and how "how to know" lists. "Right" is a very complex and relative word.
"Right" is far from "satisfaction" and more from "happiness"
I think it's going to be about what we want.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Engagement Does Not Mean Marriage / Which Month Are Beautiful Ladies And Cute Guys Born In? / Drop Your Date Of Birth, You Might Find A Match On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.