Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity (4747 Views)

Guys Will You Accept Her Back After She Has Done This To You? / Will You Accept Her As House Maid? / Should I Accept Her Back Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity by samaru: 8:17pm On Nov 15, 2009
well ,as for me if u really love her forget the past and pretend nothing has happned but i know it is had to forget.
Re: Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity by cardoso1(m): 8:54pm On Nov 15, 2009
Sauron, i like your maturity and advice.pls send a mail to cieba777@yahoo.com.i wish to communicate with you
Re: Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity by violent(m): 9:05pm On Nov 15, 2009
Sisi_Kill:

There are many pets at the store, all ya gotta do is just find you the one who won't chew your shoes when your back is turned.

Ces fini!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

go get urself a new pet bro.
Re: Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity by ovo4u(m): 11:39pm On Nov 15, 2009
Hey guy, sorry for the pain, but that what we got for being in love, like they say true love never have a happy ending. grin

Let me throw in this story,when i was in Nigeria, there was this girl i love so much and was dating her for more than 2yrs before my final exam in the secondary, am so sure that in my community or school every one know about us as true lover's, when i left for my exam in another school guess what for just a month or plus i left? she started banging another of my class mate, and according to the story they told me,that she have being banging with this guy before i left, which simply can also occur in your case too, women are very secretive if you don't know,i heard this when i came back from my exam,but i never believed it because i knew my girl which i love so much and she does too, and was just wondering why she would ever cheat on me,so i call her and ask her this is the news all the places, that she should open up to me.

My dear, if i tell you it was all true of what i was doubting people that my girl would never cheat on me because i trust her so much.
But Guess what? i could not stand it,but let it all go, because i know even if i forgive her, she would still cheat on me another time when am out, that was the thought all over me, and was thinking and also ask her what is it that she doesn't get from me,money, sex, and all the tender cares and love a young teenager like me could ever give then, It was really bad experience but i let it all go,because there is no day i would see her,that i would never see her cheating face shocked on me,even as the whole community or our parent's try to bring us together.

So am going to advice you, that the decision is yours, if you think if you see her face and not remember her evil deed, then you can forgive her and move on with her.As for me can't move on with any Woman which i love,but i can't stand any woman cheating when i don't love her.

But as the say goes then, AFTER GOD NA WOMAN, SO FEAR WOMEN OOOO!!! and be very care of you would break out to start a new relationship or steak to her faulty asses.
Re: Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity by ssumpta(f): 1:53am On Nov 16, 2009
U both need to sit down and talk.
Try to put aside your pain, talk to her, u know, sound her out.
I think you have enuf brains to figure out if she's truly sorry, and in for the long haul,
or if she's fallen out of love with u. . Its sad, but its a huge possibility.

From experience, when the average girl cheats, chances are her feelings are involved.
But if u decide to, dont take her back so easily. make her earn it.
Re: Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity by C2H5OH(f): 4:35am On Nov 16, 2009
A cheating spouse is an ex spouse.
Re: Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity by muchacho: 8:32am On Nov 16, 2009
my question is:

what is the gurantee that she will not continue?

will i have to forgive her every time?

women are more deadly than men, speak to yourself.
Re: Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity by chioya(f): 9:37am On Nov 16, 2009
@poster
wat if shes ur wife already?wat will u do, ask ursef dat question,
stick to the ocean and rivers u r used tooooooooooo smiley
Re: Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity by sleak(m): 9:45am On Nov 16, 2009
@poster,
do exactly what i did when something similar happened to me.
pretend to take her back,get your shagging fill of her,transfer all the emotional energy back to her then dump her so fast its gonna leave her head spinning.
Re: Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity by DeepSight(m): 10:36am On Nov 16, 2009
~Sauron~:

By natural order, it is easier for a man to cheat than a woman.
It takes EVERYTHING for a woman to go down in that manner cos she musta thunk it through before proceeding.
Women don't cheat by accident like MEN so i stand by my words that a cheating woman CAN poison her husband.

Tsk Tsk!!!

Not in the modern realm, Sauron. Wake up, this is neither a sharia society nor 13th Century Europe.
Re: Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity by jaggy(f): 10:40am On Nov 16, 2009
the whole posining issue is pure bull. women now know their own powers and have realised they r equals, and in some cases better, than men. so infidelity is no longer seen as a male/ female thing.
the point is if women can take their cheating partners back, why should'nt the men? the writer here neva told us wether he was faithful himself while he was away, what is his own track record with regards to fidelity? Alot of women do it as a way of getting even.
If you want to dump her do so, otherwise stick with it but trust will be an issue for a long time.
the ball is in your court.

people here judging the girl do not know the circumstances surrounding this issue. do not be the first to cast stones, how many ppl here can raise their hands and say they've never stepped out on a partner? stepping out on someone u're having a fling with is still infidelity, so don't say it doesnt count. angry
Re: Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity by popkid(f): 10:52am On Nov 16, 2009
There's nothing to appreciate about a woman who flirts with other men when she already has a man, and it's thrice worse when she even cheats. Gone for just five months and she's started cheating already? That's more than just infidelity. How are you sure she wasn't doing that before you traveled?

A woman who you can't trust if you travel or have to leave her for somewhere for sometime isn't exactly a woman to be proud of; a woman you can't be proud of isn't worth having; a woman not worth having should be evicted with immediate effect. No matter how remorseful she feels now, no matter how apologetic, that doesn't change the fact that she cheated and that doesn't stop her from doing it again, if you for any reasons, have to be away again but she'll be more careful to conceal her tracks that time.

what r u saying, why must it be ladies alone all the time?
A woman is these!!!!!!!!!!!
She is that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She must go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
she must be kill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hhmmmmmmmmmmm
na wo oooooooooooo
when I got my boyfriend f--king another girl, well i didn't kill, throw, or curse him. but i remain nice to him untill he came back to his senses, asking to come and plead with me to forgive him.

so guy just leave her alone for a while and she will know what to do.
Re: Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 16, 2009
Shit happens.
Re: Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity by breathless(m): 3:04pm On Nov 16, 2009
Poster, comin to dis forum asking 4 advice shows u can't figure a way out. I really sympathize wt u. However, I know it is far more difficult 4 man cheated in a relationship to forgive that the other wat round. I would suggest you take a break for a while n chill. Ask yourself if u can TRULY continue or not. Decide with your HEAD n move on. Best of luck
Re: Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity by smooooooth: 3:14pm On Nov 16, 2009
we shld always learn to forgive and forget, and so she wont do it again, i suggest u get a virgometer incase of another ASSU strike, so it reads what ever happens when u away.
Re: Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity by femialex: 4:37pm On Nov 16, 2009
oh boy, forget about her, women are not to be trusted, my last girlfriend left after 9years of relationship i almost died then.abey forget women joooooooo.
Re: Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity by KenTimos: 5:16pm On Nov 16, 2009
To start with, I cant accept her back even if she claims to be a changed person.
Maybe I should gives you personal and real life examples;
I dated a lady from 2000 to 2005.In yr 2005,we lost contact for 8 months due to my schooling (undergraduate) and her stubborness.The nxt time I saw her,she was with another man's 4 months pregnancy.Can you immagine that?She's now a mother of two.
Secondly,I have a friend who bleeped a lady 2 wks to her wedding with real man.Mind you,she continued the infidelity act with my friend even after wedding.They had series of romance sessions.They wld have done the real thing (sex),but I never excused the room for them.
The above are few out of my numerous life real time examples.
Guy,you have to be wise.Most women are deadly.Think straight.
Re: Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity by DeepSight(m): 5:19pm On Nov 16, 2009
KenTimos:

Most women are deadly.Think straight.

And men are not? ? ?
Re: Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity by KenTimos: 5:24pm On Nov 16, 2009
To start with, I cant accept her back even if she claims to be a changed person.
Maybe I should gives you personal and real life examples;
I dated a lady from 2000 to 2005.In yr 2005,we lost contact for 8 months due to my schooling (undergraduate) and her stubborness.The nxt time I saw her,she was with another man's 4 months pregnancy.Can you immagine that?She's now a mother of two.
Secondly,I have a friend who bleeped a lady 2 wks to her wedding with real man.Mind you,she continued the infidelity act with my friend even after wedding.They had series of romance sessions.They wld have done the real thing (sex),but I never excused the room for them.
The above are few out of my numerous life real time examples.
Guy,you have to be wise.Most women are deadly.Think straight.
Re: Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity by KenTimos: 5:36pm On Nov 16, 2009
@Deep Sight.
No one cld be trusted 100%. But I fear women the most.If you have or had any experience about this,you'll sure understand my arguement.
Thanks thou.
Re: Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity by FGO1(m): 6:39pm On Nov 16, 2009
to me, 4get her coz if truely she loves u,
No 1, before she do anything outside ur r/lationship, her conceious wil judge her and if she intend to cheat on u, she will let dat thot 2 die off once she remember d gud time both of u were together. A garl/guy that has true sincern love for his or her partner will nava for once cheat on him.
i was once a victims of what happen to u those days in skol wen i travel home. after well and done, d nxt guy she slept wit is a curtis and she later got pregnant 4 d guy. she call me one day and started apologizing. d painfull xpect is dat ,dis same guy that got her pregnant denied d pregnancy.This was d garl i spend much moni on whenever i change dollar snd to me every months frm my sis in US. I jst have to let her go off my life. D issue is that garls are not meant to be trusted. Ur garl said she love u and dat same body, mouth,breast she give to d other guy which d guy has enjoy is that same body she will now use to sleep wit u, guy dat is not love. garls are selfish. i knw she most be an Igbo garl
Re: Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity by FGO1(m): 6:46pm On Nov 16, 2009
if i shld accept her back, i will take her has my bed mate coz d love is not there. i hate garls with passion coz of my xperience. to me, am looking for a virgin coz that is where i can release my hrt of love.
Suit ur self and do whatever comes in ur mind
Re: Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity by PastorOla1: 6:59pm On Nov 16, 2009
Please give her a second chance. God bless u
Re: Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity by Lordfish(m): 10:47pm On Nov 16, 2009
oga sorry
Re: Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 16, 2009
KenTimos:

@Deep Sight.
No one cld be trusted 100%. But I fear women the most.If you have or had any experience about this,you'll sure understand my arguement.
Thanks thou.

the fact that someone wronged you or that you heard about some horror dating story, doesnt mean that you couldnt end up with a fantastic trustworthy person on your next try. havent you heard of beautiful love stories around you?!

open your mind and accept that there are some bad people out there (good ones too) and you should use your brain too .
trust has to be EARNED before you can trust someone 100%.

KenTimos:

so where you expecting her to sit and wait for you to ¨forgive her¨and take her back? what do you expect? you moved away and lost contact and shegot on with her life, found the RIGHT guy and shacked up with him. . . . . . . . 

KenTimos:

people are cheating all over the world from the day before their marriage to a day after marriage.
the problem is that not everybody marry for love and therefore you will always have these horror stories.

also its safe to say that some women (and men) are not strong enough and cant be faithful, no matter who they are with.
Re: Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity by spoilt(f): 3:51am On Nov 17, 2009
I have zero tolerance for cheating bastids!
I dont have time to negotiate and try to make amends. It would be hello freedom.
Re: Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity by sjeezy8: 5:37am On Nov 17, 2009
after i sleep with all her friends and family members

of course i can
Re: Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity by Harnjorin: 8:14am On Nov 17, 2009
If it were 2 be me i wont accept because her mind will not be in one place again,she will now be comparing both of u
Re: Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity by otukpo(f): 8:22am On Nov 17, 2009
the problem i have with this is not abt the guy forgiving her or putting it behind him but that if the girl has another slight opportunity, she will still cheat on him.
Re: Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity by otukpo(f): 8:23am On Nov 17, 2009
Just like men who cheat, they will do it at any given opportunity.
Re: Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity by kinnkw(m): 11:02pm On Nov 17, 2009
My Brother no one can advise you on this topic as much as i can.
Something similar happen to me and i don't know if you love you pet as much as i loved my girlfriend, i even had thoughts of settling with her in very near future, i always put her first in everything i did.
I cried for days and nights, i was indecisive for more than a month, i even posted a topic like this twice on NL three months ago.
And after everything, after her pleas, and promises that i woud never happen again, i could forgive but i couldn't forget.
The nightmare was too much, the the only way i could stop it was to break away.
I stopped taking her calls and kick her out , Now i feel stronger than ever, that part of my mind is locked.
Infidelity can never heal my friend, Let her go.
You will find someone else, thats LIFE.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Still Loves His Ex? / Is There Anything Wrong With Being Intimate With Your Cousin? / I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.