Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity (4746 Views)

Guys Will You Accept Her Back After She Has Done This To You? / Will You Accept Her As House Maid? / Should I Accept Her Back Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity by Nezan(m): 12:21pm On Nov 18, 2009
I think the Bible prohibits divorce except on matters of unfaithfulness.
Re: Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity by frozennose: 12:39pm On Nov 18, 2009
A woman only cheats when she is not sure of the man she is with,if she eventually finds a man who truely loves her she would not hesitate to sleep wit the person.

plss be true to urself and to her,the one mistake guys make is hiding their feelings and not letting the woman know how they feel about her.
every woman wants to be reassured all the time,
plss give her another chance
cause u might never find this love again
Re: Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity by 1Emmy: 7:15pm On Nov 18, 2009
May be you don't know women very well, the girl in question is a girl that i have dated for 4 years plus, in fact  we started in year one. I picked her up when she was very dirty and i cleaned her up. I never meant to friend her but to rescue her from hoodlums that were planing to deal with her. That day i was stopped by rain and i found myself in the midst of this group of boys, some are my course mates, they were then laughing at some girls that they had already dealt with.She was the next in their list. So, I was surprised to hear them talked about her. There was no way i could convince her then to stop going to freshers night. She loved party of all kinds so much. After the rain that day, i went to her and pretend to have been her secret admirer, well after much talks she accepted to be my friend.  The first thing i did was to stop her from attending freshers night, just like miracle she agreed without asking for reasons, till the evil day passed.
Then, she didn't know anything even to boil water was a problem, i picked a special interest in nurturing her, the problem was that i never loved her till last year during our normal IT placement. The managers of all the companies she applied for were asking for sex before employment, she told me and swear before me that she will rather remain idle than to do a thing of that kind. However, that did not move me till i witnessed a man in one the oil companies in PortHarcourt  promised to give her #100,000, a room apartment and #50,000 after IT if only she will go to bed with him. I witnessed this and  ironically asked her to go but she refused. many things happened but she overcame all. That was when i started loving her.
when I was away, i  always gave her  calls and i sent her recharge cards. Yet heartless enough to have done this,even to an unknown visitor; a man who came for an official visit. she can't even tell where this man is at the moment. I will be alright without her only that my heart won't let me be.
Re: Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity by Reaiah: 1:59pm On Nov 19, 2009
wether man or woman to cheat one other is wrong, yes she is very wrong for cheating on him but the question can he swear that he have never cheat on her? i like the saying that say, LET HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN FIRST STONE
Re: Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity by just4favou: 2:05pm On Nov 20, 2009
wether man or woman to cheat one other is wrong, yes she is very wrong for cheating on him but the question can he swear that he have never cheat on her? i like the saying that say, LET HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN FIRST STONE
[quote][/quote]

True talk.
Re: Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity by agathamari(f): 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2009
i say no to forgiving anyone who has an ongoing sexual affair. what i find funny is if the girl cheats its "burn her at the stake" while the guy cheats its "cant you forgive"
Re: Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity by DDMoses(m): 3:52pm On Nov 20, 2009
well, it depends on how you love her, but take this with you "memories are very powerful, it makes you cry when you remember how you laugh together, make you laugh when you remember how you cry together, so there is no way you will still be remembering are infidelity way of life, and it will not help you unless you really pray fervently on it, that is if she is the one you want to settle the rest of your life with. think twice before you do it, i feel your love and emotional life but please do.
Re: Can U Accept Her Back Irrespective Of Her Infidelity by emmydee(m): 10:40pm On Nov 20, 2009
it's  not easy to forgive such a lady.
but if u look at it in terms of the so called ' mature' level, then u need to ask urself
some of the questions others have asked. It's a rat race world. U need a lot of nerve to survive it.
Good luck, guy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How A Girl Disgraced Me yesterday...but it all turned awt gud / Hey Guys Here Are The 11 (eleven) Insane Ways To Know she is a railway. / Crazy Liberian Girl Wants to Trap me with Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.