Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians (50963 Views)

MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. / CNN Makes Fun Of Nigerians For Still Believing In MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians by mastermaestro(m): 1:16pm On Dec 15, 2016
sad
Re: How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians by Pesuzok(m): 1:16pm On Dec 15, 2016
Mod, pity small, dont bury MMM before the burial date. We all know it is dead

1 Like

Re: How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians by nairaman66(m): 1:16pm On Dec 15, 2016
Screw NL,
Re: How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians by takenadoh: 1:17pm On Dec 15, 2016
Not again!!!!

another thread about MMM on frontpage!!!!
nairaland milking this situation to the last.!

Seun it have do oh!!!!!!! tell Lalastic also!!!

sadNot again!!!!

another thread about MMM on frontpage!!!!
nairaland milking this situation to the last.!

Seun it have do oh!!!!!!! tell Lalastic also!!!

1 Like

Re: How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians by grandstar(m): 1:17pm On Dec 15, 2016
MMM is a scam. Full stop!

3 Likes

Re: How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 15, 2016
Check my signature and be part of it

GHW pays wink
Re: How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians by Culin(f): 1:17pm On Dec 15, 2016
nice
Re: How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians by beautiful232(f): 1:17pm On Dec 15, 2016
this is so true, most of them are so upset bout mmm progress so far

lots of this people talking what is not true are really haters and the really wan mmm to fall

I'm not into mmm so it's none of my business

2 Likes

Re: How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians by Girlbestfriend(f): 1:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
ON MMM

You got into many relationships that didn't work, and no one is mocking you. You got into a marriage that crashed, yet your friends are not on facebook mocking you, and you haven't killed yourself. Your many attempts at businesses have failed and you lost monies, yet you are still alive. You have taken many risks that never paid off, yet you are still moving on with hope.

Now you advised your friend not to do MMM, but he went for it anyways. MMM is frozen for 30days, atleast so we heard, and you find joy in taking to facebook to mock your friend JUST TO BE PROVED RIGHT. Same way you pray for the failure of the government you didn't vote for JUST TO BE PROVED RIGHT.

I have taken time to read the MMM freezing report, it is a shame that you have decided to take that report out of context, add salt and pepper to cause panic and unnecessary tension. Many people have fainted because they read your false version of MMM story.

Even if they were stupid, must you add to their sorrow?

Don't you have any shame sire? Are you not a hypocrite?

If that young man came to you for help, even to borrow money before MMM, would you have given him? How many of you have helped poor people the way MMM has in the last year(i speak based on the testimonies in the mouth of Nigerians). In October i met a young man in Port Harcourt who moved from someone's house as a squater to a one-bedroom apartment and i still remember the joy with which He glorified God for MMM. How many people have glorified God for your help and support, STINGY YOU!

There is a high level of moral bankruptcy in this nation. People are more willing to celebrate the pains of fellow Nigerians than anything else. It is the same reason they go to accident scenes, and their first impulse is not to help but snap and post gorry pictures on facebook to extract AMEN from people.

If you know you have never done things that failed in your life, then continue mocking your MMM friends.......

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians by ceejaynnaji(m): 1:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
valdovas:
I hate the very fact that I have to wade into this MMM talk. For starters, I did NOT participate in the MMM scheme, even though I understood their business model.

My sole reason for commenting on this, is the annoying self-righteous, high-horse, whitewash talk coming from people. You hear people arrogantly declaring how the scheme was horrible and stupid, insulting those who participated, and aiming thinly veiled mockery at them.

My questions is this, to what end? I mean, for what purpose? Check well and you'll see all the warnings came from either of these 3 sets of people:

1. The angry: This set of people are actually comfortable in life, and somehow are bitter that some people of lower financial estates had the guts to want to change their financial fortune. Almost 40% fall in this category, and involves the banks who are angry that their fixed deposit customers are running away; the government people who actually would love to strike a deal with MMM for tax returns in exchange for legitimacy; and the plain wealthy people who just hate to see the poor feed himself.

2. The jealous: This set of people are usually not so comfortable financially, but are jealous that some of their peers and lower-downs had the balls to put their money in an unknown scheme in order to change their level financially. I don't know which percentage to quote, but considering the Nigerian factor, I'd say 50%. You know, from the jealous uncle, to the jealous landlord, to the jealous mates. The list is endless.

3. The sincere: This set of people actually care about the uncertainty of the MMM scheme, and their warnings are borne out of an honest desire not to see people lose their money. The banks, the government, and some religious people are sure not here. This is the 10% group. Bless them.

There's another group that I don't even know where to place them. The Religious Group. They say God told them that people who invested in MMM had their names struck out of the Book of Life. Liars they are. God told them nothing! And they would not go unpunished after using God's name in vain.

It is sinful to desire to see the downfall of others so you can say, "I told you". That's Satan's way of doing things, not God. Never God.

Furthermore, there are several reasons for feeling restrained from participating in anything. It could be God, your spirit, level of exposure, experience, etc. As a believer, please, if you aren't sure of which, do not pin an unrelated scripture to it and say "God said..." Rather, tell the truth and leave it at that.

Finally, I hope the scheme comes up in January -- it should actually -- so that people can pull their money.

Writer: Eke Diligence.
DILIGENCE ride on i see u.
Re: How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians by Selfhood: 1:19pm On Dec 15, 2016
#######
Re: How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians by charlesucheh(m): 1:19pm On Dec 15, 2016
Hiploko:
keep quiet... You think you know something when you don't.. Minutes of the last guiders meeting stated they are fully aware and are creating a new GH system to handle that... Now vamoose!
Yeh! see this one! giving yourself hope!!! the explanation that guy gave is the harsh reality you just can't accept! take it or leave it! bala!

1 Like

Re: How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians by maj007(m): 1:19pm On Dec 15, 2016
Re: How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians by Abee79(m): 1:20pm On Dec 15, 2016
I belong to the forth group INDIFFERENT cool cool cool

Re: How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians by nmreports: 1:20pm On Dec 15, 2016
Re: How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians by worlexy(m): 1:20pm On Dec 15, 2016
Seun:

But their money is not in MMM. Their money has been given away to participants who joined MMM earlier than them, including the organizers of MMM and the top guiders who withdrew millions just before MMM crashed. The money you see when you log into the MMM website does not exist anywhere. It's not in any bank account. It's just numbers on a computer, which is no better than your likes on Nairaland. If MMM is reactivated in January, everyone will immediately try to get help and and it won't work because nobody would be stupid enough to provide help.
I just PHed N5million this morning grin

1 Like

Re: How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians by Naughtytboy: 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
clems88:
Enemies of mmm every where. I wonder why non participants are drinking panadol for other peoples headache.

As far as I'm concerned I opened another account yesday. If bad belles like they should keep castigating . nothing's gonna change my love for Darling mmm grin cheesy
village witches at work

3 Likes

Re: How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians by akanbiaa(m): 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
OP well said, That's just the Truth.
Re: How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians by helovesme(f): 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
DropShot:
I can boldly say I belong in the third group.

I was taught a bitter lesson with the wonder banks of 2006/2007 and 2008.

So, my criticism and warning is very sincere.

Same here.

I proudly belong to the third group. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians by SadSongz: 1:22pm On Dec 15, 2016
helinues:
na una no no no the real meaning of MMM

Moku Mogbe Modaran (MMM)

if you no understand any of the word, no bother to know cos na bad thing
Please please translate! Please!
Re: How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians by Dereformer(m): 1:22pm On Dec 15, 2016
Seun:

But their money is not in MMM. Their money has been given away to participants who joined MMM earlier than them, including the organizers of MMM and the top guiders who withdrew millions just before MMM crashed. The money you see when you log into the MMM website does not exist anywhere. It's not in any bank account. It's just numbers on a computer, which is no better than your likes on Nairaland. If MMM is reactivated in January, everyone will immediately try to get help and and it won't work because nobody would be stupid enough to provide help.

Classical. Will the MMM participants understand this? A friend of mine is already boasting how he will be one million naira richer come January.

I look at him and shake my head at his folly.

9 Likes

Re: How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians by McDoe(m): 1:22pm On Dec 15, 2016
One thing is clear about those who stupidly invested millions into MMM. They are greedy and very myopic in their thoughts. Although, I do not really understand the MMM business model, but I have been able to caution myself because the return on investment is suspicious and there is no way it could continue for a very long time. This is a situation of reaping more than you sow and it is bound to backfire as the case is now

6 Likes

Re: How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians by rusher14: 1:22pm On Dec 15, 2016
www.planwell.com
Re: How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians by SweetJoystick(m): 1:22pm On Dec 15, 2016
valdovas:
I hate the very fact that I have to wade into this MMM talk. For starters, I did NOT participate in the MMM scheme, even though I understood their business model.

My sole reason for commenting on this, is the annoying self-righteous, high-horse, whitewash talk coming from people. You hear people arrogantly declaring how the scheme was horrible and stupid, insulting those who participated, and aiming thinly veiled mockery at them.

My questions is this, to what end? I mean, for what purpose? Check well and you'll see all the warnings came from either of these 3 sets of people:

1. The angry: This set of people are actually comfortable in life, and somehow are bitter that some people of lower financial estates had the guts to want to change their financial fortune. Almost 40% fall in this category, and involves the banks who are angry that their fixed deposit customers are running away; the government people who actually would love to strike a deal with MMM for tax returns in exchange for legitimacy; and the plain wealthy people who just hate to see the poor feed himself.

2. The jealous: This set of people are usually not so comfortable financially, but are jealous that some of their peers and lower-downs had the balls to put their money in an unknown scheme in order to change their level financially. I don't know which percentage to quote, but considering the Nigerian factor, I'd say 50%. You know, from the jealous uncle, to the jealous landlord, to the jealous mates. The list is endless.

3. The sincere: This set of people actually care about the uncertainty of the MMM scheme, and their warnings are borne out of an honest desire not to see people lose their money. The banks, the government, and some religious people are sure not here. This is the 10% group. Bless them.

There's another group that I don't even know where to place them. The Religious Group. They say God told them that people who invested in MMM had their names struck out of the Book of Life. Liars they are. God told them nothing! And they would not go unpunished after using God's name in vain.

It is sinful to desire to see the downfall of others so you can say, "I told you". That's Satan's way of doing things, not God. Never God.

Furthermore, there are several reasons for feeling restrained from participating in anything. It could be God, your spirit, level of exposure, experience, etc. As a believer, please, if you aren't sure of which, do not pin an unrelated scripture to it and say "God said..." Rather, tell the truth and leave it at that.

Finally, I hope the scheme comes up in January -- it should actually -- so that people can pull their money.

Writer: Eke Diligence.
Pull their money? Won't it crash afterwards? They aren't coming back that's the bitter truth.
Re: How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians by Youngetskilz23(m): 1:22pm On Dec 15, 2016
. M.. M. M is coming back stronger in 2017..

5 Likes

Re: How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians by takenadoh: 1:22pm On Dec 15, 2016
i don't know also before time tomorrow we'll have about 3 more threads on NL FP about MMM just watch.
Re: How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians by clems88(m): 1:22pm On Dec 15, 2016
Mrnoniz:
e somehow pain seun.. im beginning to suspect u.. cheesy

spare money they said..

crashed or nat
Guy u are rich o cheesy share me some mavros na grin

am not surprised

my journey to the third round.. grin

Re: How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians by buchilino(m): 1:22pm On Dec 15, 2016
shakaz:
a system to handle what? Human behaviour? Please mister, man's natural instinct would prompt everyone to want to GH our of fear of losing their money.

Y R U EVEN WASTING UR BREATH ON DAT CUCUMBER.

3 Likes

Re: How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians by Zedoo(m): 1:22pm On Dec 15, 2016
Hiploko:
keep quiet... You think you know something when you don't.. Minutes of the last guiders meeting stated they are fully aware and are creating a new GH system to handle that... Now vamoose!

Are you aware that most of your Nigerian guiders don't know anything about software engineering??
That is how you people claimed MAVRODI himself wrote and sent every participant a mail... Laughable.
Look, base your belief in your gut feeling, and not on newsletters and fake talk updates from "guiders".
I pray it hasn't crashed and will come up as at when said, but YOU HAVE NO CONCRETE REASON to believe it will
Re: How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 15, 2016
I crack a few jokes but I am not mocking misfortune.

I pray everyone can recover their investment and profits I am just skeptical that the company converts the deposit into their own currency which will make it more difficult to get the money out without fees and coversion

a big red flag in investment
Re: How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians by shumuel(m): 1:23pm On Dec 15, 2016
Seun:

I couldn't had said it better, some peoples greed had taken over their sense of reasoning,, its a great pity.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM / 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) / The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.