Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,929 members, 7,956,488 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:46 PM

How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians (51283 Views)

MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. / CNN Makes Fun Of Nigerians For Still Believing In MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians by Girlbestfriend(f): 1:43pm On Dec 15, 2016
Naughtytboy:
hey

your mouth

1 Like

Re: How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians by KazukiIto(m): 1:43pm On Dec 15, 2016
Seun:

But their money is not in MMM. Their money has been given away to participants who joined MMM earlier than them, including the organizers of MMM and the top guiders who withdrew millions just before MMM crashed. The money you see when you log into the MMM website does not exist anywhere. It's not in any bank account. It's just numbers on a computer, which is no better than your likes on Nairaland. If MMM is reactivated in January, everyone will immediately try to get help and and it won't work because nobody would be stupid enough to provide help.

Simple truth

2 Likes

Re: How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians by abbey621(m): 1:44pm On Dec 15, 2016
I can never understand how some Nigerians think! Their thought process is beyond whack! In advanced nations, when a scheme goes wrong or shows signs of trouble, the masses come out to completely challenge such schemes. It's not a matter of anger, jealousy or sincerity rather it's all about truth, justice and morality. Have we become so poor in this country that we are willing to do anything to get rich quick? What type of a nation allows such schemes to prosper? I believe the guiders and promoters should all be rounded up and prosecuted if this scheme does not resume proper operations. I also suggest people stop this blind sympathizing and start questioning the basic framework of MMM. How does the system make money for the owners? What is the end game? What happens if more people get help than actually gives help? Nigerians must wake up and start using common sense for once!

8 Likes

Re: How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians by entrepreneurmic: 1:44pm On Dec 15, 2016
emmanuel596:
I just want to know why nairaland and it's moderators are soo quick to push anything that discredits mmm to front page...come January 15 we will get the real truth so I advice all mavrodians to exercise patience and if you are not on mmm please mind your business....it wasn't your money that was invested so allow us do the crying and wailing after January 15
D ANSWER IS SIMPLE JELOUSY

5 Likes

Re: How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians by Lankyscot(m): 1:45pm On Dec 15, 2016
Seun:

But their money is not in MMM. Their money has been given away to participants who joined MMM earlier than them, including the organizers of MMM and the top guiders who withdrew millions just before MMM crashed. The money you see when you log into the MMM website does not exist anywhere. It's not in any bank account. It's just numbers on a computer, which is no better than your likes on Nairaland. If MMM is reactivated in January, everyone will immediately try to get help and and it won't work because nobody would be stupid enough to provide help.

God Bless You Bro.You Are One Of The Few Who Have critically Thought This Thing Through.
Re: How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians by InvertedHammer: 1:47pm On Dec 15, 2016
suremossty:
Is it your money? Na those wey no even dey do MMM dey help us use Phensic for our headache. Sey we complain give una. 80% of those participating in MMM knows from the onset that it is a risk. Stop all this Alaroye news joor.
/
There are many silent players who are currently dying in silence.

/

1 Like

Re: How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians by IVORY2009(m): 1:47pm On Dec 15, 2016
rusher14:
www.planwell.com

bro did u invest in planwell of those days?, bro u don old ooo shocked shocked, so na old man I dey follow talk ever since!
Re: How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians by philipobiz: 1:48pm On Dec 15, 2016
Hiploko:
keep quiet... You think you know something when you don't.. Minutes of the last guiders meeting stated they are fully aware and are creating a new GH system to handle that... Now vamoose!
What do the so called Guiders know about the system. Are they admins who control the system. You are talking as if they are the developer of the system.

If you know how programing works you will not put your trust in the Guilders.
Re: How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians by PastorAji(m): 1:49pm On Dec 15, 2016
[size=18pt]Mynd44 PLEASE SHUT DOWN ANY MMM TOPIC PLEASE........
E DON DEY BECOME STALE[/size]
Re: How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians by helinues: 1:49pm On Dec 15, 2016
suremossty:
Is it your money? Na those wey no even dey do MMM dey help us use Phensic for our headache. Sey we complain give una. 80% of those participating in MMM knows from the onset that it is a risk. Stop all this Alaroye news joor.

Broda, no be fight now.. Se my comment mentioned your name ni?

Heeeeeehh.. No put your frustration on me oo
Re: How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians by profmallory(m): 1:49pm On Dec 15, 2016
Gbam, I could not have explained it better

Seun:

Re: How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 15, 2016
I have sworn that henceforth, anybody who sees me and begin to laugh cheapishly because he/she thinks i've lost money in mmm, i'll not only slap the person, i'll get into the nearby gutter and pack all sort of dirts and pour the idiot on his/her body. Nonsense!!! Bunch of enemies of progress.

8 Likes

Re: How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians by invectives(m): 1:51pm On Dec 15, 2016
Seun:

I can see you are happy now!!!kudos,more MMM headlines pls...

3 Likes

Re: How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians by helinues: 1:51pm On Dec 15, 2016
InvertedHammer:

/
There are many silent players who are currently dying in silence.

/

I wonder oo.. I guess he was trying to put his/her frustrations on someone.

M ba no
Re: How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians by adegeye38(m): 1:51pm On Dec 15, 2016
It brought out the greed in Nigerians
Re: How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians by bush4ker(m): 1:51pm On Dec 15, 2016
shakaz:
a system to handle what? Human behaviour? Please mister, man's natural instinct would prompt everyone to want to GH our of fear of losing their money.

When you decide to analyze MMM scheme with what you have been taught in class.

CVE 401 ( Report writing) - MMM has no positive past references.

TPD 501(Engineering economy)- any system with cash outflows and minimal or no inflow is bound to collapse.

EEE 401(project design)- Construction and design of smart ponzi scheme detector. Using ultrasound brain sensor and 419 timer.

EEE 403(Power system)- A ~power~ money generating station with only transmission lines(HV) and no source is bound to collapse.

EEE 405(Analog circuit design)- clearly, if you compare the denominator of MMM with a second order Butterworth polynomial, it is maximally flat.

EEE 407(Introduction to Control)- upon finding the mathematical model and solving for the close loop transfer function of MMM you would notice it has 419 poles on the right half plane. Very unstable.

EEE 409(Communication principles)- When the message signal of a system is attenuated and without proper modulation. what do you expect at the output?

EEE 411(Quantum mechanics)- When light ray (physical investments) is incidented on a metal surface (Company), electrons( money) are emitted. Have you ever wondered what would happen when light rays is _not_ incidented and electrons is emitted( Ponzi)
stupid monkey

2 Likes

Re: How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians by lastmessenger: 1:52pm On Dec 15, 2016
ekanDamie:
I stopped in early November cos I would have been stupid to pledge in december
people like me also affected the system cos if we pledged the PH would have Rose up

but I was not overly scared of it crashing as to why I did not provide help. crashing is inevitable for MMM cos they spent people's money too much to prove a point that MMM is here to stay.
d real reason I stopped was guilty conscience. that wen MMM finally crashes,all my proceeds will be from new people who obviously may b broke and just wanna help themselves. I gained only 80k from MMM in 2 months.

please, if u are stranded now as a result of d 80k I collected, please forgive me, it's just that,there is no one in particular I can ever return the money to.
i think i share similat feeling with u. I always felt guilty knowing fully well that some day people will loose their hard earned cash when system collapse.

2 Likes

Re: How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians by Corrinthians(m): 1:55pm On Dec 15, 2016
valdovas:
I hate the very fact that I have to wade into this MMM talk. For starters, I did NOT participate in the MMM scheme, even though I understood their business model.

My sole reason for commenting on this, is the annoying self-righteous, high-horse, whitewash talk coming from people. You hear people arrogantly declaring how the scheme was horrible and stupid, insulting those who participated, and aiming thinly veiled mockery at them.

My questions is this, to what end? I mean, for what purpose? Check well and you'll see all the warnings came from either of these 3 sets of people:

1. The angry: This set of people are actually comfortable in life, and somehow are bitter that some people of lower financial estates had the guts to want to change their financial fortune. Almost 40% fall in this category, and involves the banks who are angry that their fixed deposit customers are running away; the government people who actually would love to strike a deal with MMM for tax returns in exchange for legitimacy; and the plain wealthy people who just hate to see the poor feed himself.

2. The jealous: This set of people are usually not so comfortable financially, but are jealous that some of their peers and lower-downs had the balls to put their money in an unknown scheme in order to change their level financially. I don't know which percentage to quote, but considering the Nigerian factor, I'd say 50%. You know, from the jealous uncle, to the jealous landlord, to the jealous mates. The list is endless.

3. The sincere: This set of people actually care about the uncertainty of the MMM scheme, and their warnings are borne out of an honest desire not to see people lose their money. The banks, the government, and some religious people are sure not here. This is the 10% group. Bless them.

There's another group that I don't even know where to place them. The Religious Group. They say God told them that people who invested in MMM had their names struck out of the Book of Life. Liars they are. God told them nothing! And they would not go unpunished after using God's name in vain.

It is sinful to desire to see the downfall of others so you can say, "I told you". That's Satan's way of doing things, not God. Never God.

Furthermore, there are several reasons for feeling restrained from participating in anything. It could be God, your spirit, level of exposure, experience, etc. As a believer, please, if you aren't sure of which, do not pin an unrelated scripture to it and say "God said..." Rather, tell the truth and leave it at that.

Finally, I hope the scheme comes up in January -- it should actually -- so that people can pull their money.

Writer: Eke Diligence.
God bless you abundantly for this. You just echoed my thoughts in such profound way. smiley

2 Likes

Re: How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians by BecomeALandLord(m): 1:56pm On Dec 15, 2016
Seun:

Ur on point
Re: How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians by esteerola(f): 1:58pm On Dec 15, 2016
well...I pray they unfreeze people's account in January ooo, cos it not easy... I'm a participant of MMM too though I'm not affected cos I didn't PH...
Re: How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians by midehi2(f): 2:02pm On Dec 15, 2016
Seun:

choi, this is finishing, give them hope na wink
Re: How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians by Banjo24: 2:02pm On Dec 15, 2016
Still have my money hanging as a first timer.... But come January I'm providing another 200k help...

Now come back here and react maybe its ur money or my money....

I'm ready to help as many as possible.

3 Likes

Re: How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 15, 2016
Girlbestfriend:

shut up

SA and Zimbabwe are still growing strong
say what u know not what u heard.
this is prove of a friend who GHed yesterday from MMMkenya under MMM eastafrica(mind u Zimbabwe is under this)

I don't remember insulting anyone. I sired my views, I believe you should be mature enough to make your point without hurling insults. Maybe if I told you that your brain was an app you would begin to use it more often?..,

For the records, I was in SA and the scheme is dead and buried there, never came back up for more than seven months, same with Zimbabwe.
All these screenshots are fraud. I wonder if the screenshot is actually from your friend when someone else showed me some.screenshot... some.months ago.

Ultimate cyclers is still upgrading site since then, atleast no one is hearing from their apostles again.
Don't be gullible. Nigerians (global scammers) fell to a 1990 Russian scam. Our weakest point is greed and sweat less money. Better wake up,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians by ritzybaby(f): 2:03pm On Dec 15, 2016
MMM is a Bae wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 15, 2016
Seun:

Making pledges and talking about providing help is nothing. Talk is cheap! When it's time to actually transfer the money, they won't be able to do it. Some people who made profits because they joined early might risk a fraction of their profits, but it won't be enough to save MMM.

As along as the participants are patient, they will get their money back. Slowly but surely. And the system will continue without much workload because people has started receiving their help and providing. And it continues like that .
Re: How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians by esteerola(f): 2:08pm On Dec 15, 2016
this is what someone sent to me
ABOUT YOUR FROZEN MAVROS: MUST READ!!!
I hate to be the bearer of bad news and i HOPE what i'm about to tell you is wrong, but if history is anything to go by then this information is as accurate as far as history and rationale is concerned.
1. MMM will reopen for sure in January like they say but not like most of you are thinking; please before you partake in any form of system or organisation do your research and understand how it works, and where it has worked.
2. MMM will not start paying out all it's frozen mavros immediately come January, This info i have known for a couple of months now (in case it crashes) because MMM has existed in other countries, crashed in those countries, and reopened again, now i'll tell you how they did it there and that's what they'll most likely do here (Nigeria).
First and foremost when you say MMM crashed in other countries, it is actually mavros being frozen, not the site shut down or they run away,etc so those saying it hasn't crashed should also agree that it didn't crash in the other countries where this scenario played out, because this is exactly what happened in those places(i know because i have a profile on about 3 other local mmm platforms; RSA, india and China).
DON'T BE SCARED YOUR MONEY WILL BE REFUNDED.
Will your money be refunded?, emphatically yes!!!, but don't think you will GH in January and say bye, this is why;
RATIONALE: if you just GH and go who will PH for you to receive?, because in January everyone will be GHing, and in these kind of situations there is no solidarity, no one will be a good samaritan/Guinea pig to give you their money to make you happy, so you already know this is not a very feasible option and Mavrodi (a seasoned Mathematician and Psychologist) knows this, and hence in times past had devised a means to see to it that you come back and trust me you will.
So Mavrodi won't let you off that easy, here is how you'll MOST LIKELY be refunded:
HISTORY: Get ready for the real RAT RACE, AND MAZE RUNNER2.0.
If you are thinking come January you are done with MMM once you GH please have a rethink because you are not:
First before you can collect your frozen money you'll have to PH first, i.e to say in January there'll be no GHin only PHing,
After you PH you'll get your usual 30% plus an added 10% of what you PHed as part payment of you frozen mavros, and this will continue until all your frozen mavros have been payed, in other words you need to keep PHing till you get your full money back. This singular act is literally the only way to resuscitate the system, and enable you get your money back. if not, there will be no one daring enough to PH in January after this.
EXAMPLE:
you have 200k of frozen mavros, come january you won't be able to withdraw your 200k directly, you need to pledge, lets say another 100k(it could be any amount actually, but for easy arithmetic) .
when you do this you get you normal, 130k + 10k (10% of 100k), now at this point your frozen mavros will be 190k, so you will need to keep PHing until your full 200k is paid.
I STILL HOPE I'M WRONG AND THAT THEY HAVE ALTERNATIVE ARRANGEMENTS FROM WHAT THEY'VE DONE BEFORE, BUT THIS IS THE MMM SYSTEM. Pls spread the news.

From telegram group

This might be the strategy of gethelp when it finally comes back

2 Likes

Re: How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians by haibe(m): 2:08pm On Dec 15, 2016
dreezybines:
I dont even know what to type about this Opis story...

But i just know if this MMM rubbish should crash I go too laugh some of my padis...

The MMM rubbish is making some people lazy...

This is the most dangerous part of MMM. It makes the nation unproductive in the long run, money becomes worthless (since everyone can get money by sitting at home)

1 Like

Re: How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians by ehispapa(m): 2:08pm On Dec 15, 2016
the same thing they said in South Africa. people have been waiting for 8 months now for their accounts to be activated.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians by baba4thegehs: 2:10pm On Dec 15, 2016
My girlfriend is in the number 2 Category.

I'm about Dumping her sorry ass though, I can't come and spend MMM money on someone i don't picture in the future

2 Likes

Re: How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians by kushfc(m): 2:13pm On Dec 15, 2016
Seun:

Seun you hit the nail on the head. No other better and clearer way to explain than this.
Though i am sad because one of my friends fell a victim. embarassed
Re: How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians by plaetton: 2:13pm On Dec 15, 2016
valdovas:
I hate the very fact that I have to wade into this MMM talk. For starters, I did NOT participate in the MMM scheme, even though I understood their business model.

My sole reason for commenting on this, is the annoying self-righteous, high-horse, whitewash talk coming from people. You hear people arrogantly declaring how the scheme was horrible and stupid, insulting those who participated, and aiming thinly veiled mockery at them.

My questions is this, to what end? I mean, for what purpose? Check well and you'll see all the warnings came from either of these 3 sets of people:

1. The angry: This set of people are actually comfortable in life, and somehow are bitter that some people of lower financial estates had the guts to want to change their financial fortune. Almost 40% fall in this category, and involves the banks who are angry that their fixed deposit customers are running away; the government people who actually would love to strike a deal with MMM for tax returns in exchange for legitimacy; and the plain wealthy people who just hate to see the poor feed himself.

2. The jealous: This set of people are usually not so comfortable financially, but are jealous that some of their peers and lower-downs had the balls to put their money in an unknown scheme in order to change their level financially. I don't know which percentage to quote, but considering the Nigerian factor, I'd say 50%. You know, from the jealous uncle, to the jealous landlord, to the jealous mates. The list is endless.

3. The sincere: This set of people actually care about the uncertainty of the MMM scheme, and their warnings are borne out of an honest desire not to see people lose their money. The banks, the government, and some religious people are sure not here. This is the 10% group. Bless them.

There's another group that I don't even know where to place them. The Religious Group. They say God told them that people who invested in MMM had their names struck out of the Book of Life. Liars they are. God told them nothing! And they would not go unpunished after using God's name in vain.

It is sinful to desire to see the downfall of others so you can say, "I told you". That's Satan's way of doing things, not God. Never God.

Furthermore, there are several reasons for feeling restrained from participating in anything. It could be God, your spirit, level of exposure, experience, etc. As a believer, please, if you aren't sure of which, do not pin an unrelated scripture to it and say "God said..." Rather, tell the truth and leave it at that.

Finally, I hope the scheme comes up in January -- it should actually -- so that people can pull their money.

Writer: Eke Diligence.

Pure Crap. undecided

I was actually expecting a more thoughtful article that delved deep into the greedy, confused and desperate psyche of the Nigerian masses, that despite basic education in simple mathematics and economic principles, despite warnings from CBN and EFCC, still clung on to the irrational belief that somehow, a miracle would be churning out 30â„… interest on their money every month.

I thought the article would highlight that common sense, in Nigeria, is not so common after all.

I thought the article would highlight our religious hypocrisy and moral bankruptcy highlighted by the fact that most Nigerians would accept money and seek wealth by any means possible.

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians by almustopha82(m): 2:16pm On Dec 15, 2016
Life is all about risk anyway.. ............Ask people in South Africa. Till now they are still expecting MMM since March but i pray by 14 of January they promise. Hope they come back bt if they don't come back my brother and sister forget about it... .....MMM rest in peace. nd spend ur money in peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria / The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.