Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning... (11424 Views)

"Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw / Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe / Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Person? Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning... by Samyj247: 8:20pm On Dec 15, 2016
lols op u made my day. som girls ar like dt o. de want it but want u 2 take d action nd u did wel

2 Likes

Re: She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning... by BabaRamota1980: 8:30pm On Dec 15, 2016
Ifakiland:
So I invited dis chick over to my place to come watch a movie...she came wearing a sexy tight gown....I tot to myself "omgosh damn, I'm signing dis register".
While watching d movie...rested her head on my shoulder, so I moved my hands and places her palm on my erect device, she held it and quickly removed her hands and sed "stop joor". Ok nah.
I moved my hands across her shoulder and dip my hands inside her bra and gave it a squeeze...den another "stop it joor", I didn't stop....den I paused d movie, turned her face and den we started kissing....den another "oohhh stop na".
Den I removed her earrings, unhooked her bra frm inside her gown....raised d gown above her bum....den yet another...."Nooo stop it"....for where...went bk to kissing, den out went d tights, den rolled down d pants....sucked on her nips....den another "pls no, stop"....so I stood up to get a CD, finking she wuld av worn bk her clothes as a conformation of all d "stops" she's been saying....she was still dere half nakked....I wore d CD...parted her legs....dived in and den she let out a heavy breath and sed "oh no no no no, stop"....den I asked "shuld I remove it?" she kept saying "no no no no"......den I kept digging...."lemme know wen u want me to remove it ok?"......

hahahahahahaaaaaahaaaaaaahahahaha.. grin grin grin

hi five!! badt @$$!

OP, the girls reading this go begin email and pinging you. Watch what I say. I'm glad you chop that pussy!

1 Like

Re: She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning... by MaziOmenuko: 8:35pm On Dec 15, 2016
You removed the earrings first?

Lol...u are still a learner.

1 Like

Re: She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning... by buffalowings: 8:39pm On Dec 15, 2016
angry

2 Likes

Re: She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning... by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 15, 2016
Ifakiland:
So I invited dis chick over to my place to come watch a movie...she came wearing a sexy tight gown....I tot to myself "omgosh damn, I'm signing dis register".
While watching d movie...rested her head on my shoulder, so I moved my hands and places her palm on my erect device, she held it and quickly removed her hands and sed "stop joor". Ok nah.
I moved my hands across her shoulder and dip my hands inside her bra and gave it a squeeze...den another "stop it joor", I didn't stop....den I paused d movie, turned her face and den we started kissing....den another "oohhh stop na".
Den I removed her earrings, unhooked her bra frm inside her gown....raised d gown above her bum....den yet another...."Nooo stop it"....for where...went bk to kissing, den out went d tights, den rolled down d pants....sucked on her nips....den another "pls no, stop"....so I stood up to get a CD, finking she wuld av worn bk her clothes as a conformation of all d "stops" she's been saying....she was still dere half nakked....I wore d CD...parted her legs....dived in and den she let out a heavy breath and sed "oh no no no no, stop"....den I asked "shuld I remove it?" she kept saying "no no no no"......den I kept digging...."lemme know wen u want me to remove it ok?"......

Lmao....A won werey

1 Like

Re: She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning... by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 15, 2016
MaziOmenuko:
You removed the earrings first?

Lol...u are still a learner.

Thank Goodness!Been trying to get your moniker, please,the "Okafor's law" that has been making waves,aren't you the originator( your sexcapade stories) ,was thinking peeps like Omoni Oboli should give you due credit...
Re: She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning... by Yeligray(m): 8:49pm On Dec 15, 2016
Na your life time achievement award
Re: She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning... by Divay22(f): 8:57pm On Dec 15, 2016
This one na news? angry
Re: She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning... by MaziOmenuko: 9:15pm On Dec 15, 2016
Jadeite:

Thank Goodness!Been trying to get your moniker, please,the "Okafor's law" that has been making waves,aren't you the originator( your sexcapade stories) ,was thinking peeps like Omoni Oboli should give you due credit...

Haven't seen it yet. Link pls

1 Like

Re: She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning... by realmindz: 9:29pm On Dec 15, 2016
Babzilla:
In the US they will call it rape You woulda been picking up soap by now
Now I find this hilarious...pick the soap grin

1 Like

Re: She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning... by azamaganiz(m): 9:33pm On Dec 15, 2016
;Dops u na badoo i dey fear uops u na badoo i dey fear uops u na badoo i dey fear u
Re: She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning... by chivinera93(f): 9:35pm On Dec 15, 2016
and later if God deny u daily bread, u'll be wondering why..!
Re: She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning... by dingbang(m): 9:37pm On Dec 15, 2016
chivinera93:
oh cmon, they both enjoyed it. its not like as if he forced her
Re: She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning... by PrinzCarter(m): 9:38pm On Dec 15, 2016
I love such gals eh
Re: She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning... by teejaypee: 11:04pm On Dec 15, 2016
Thread reminds me of my first gf

Funny thing is I actually stopped!
Re: She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning... by FisifunKododada: 11:39pm On Dec 15, 2016
cool Beautiful story - sex is a blessing cool
Re: She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning... by chivinera93(f): 11:40pm On Dec 15, 2016
dingbang:
oh cmon, they both enjoyed it. its not like as if he forced her

Fvck fan..
Re: She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning... by dingbang(m): 4:40am On Dec 16, 2016
chivinera93:

i am a Fvck fan..
cool i knw
Re: She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning... by Ifakiland(m): 6:34am On Dec 16, 2016
Divay22:
This one na news? angry
U fink its easy abi? Forking a gal while she's holding ur waist down and saying "no no no no...." to everything u say?
Re: She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning... by Adesina12: 7:12am On Dec 16, 2016
princessayesha:
20 Years later...your cute daughter "no stop please " grin what goes around comes around.

I want to blf the lady actually wanted it, if not he wouldn't go there talkless of putting her head on his shoulder

She actually initiated it....so why cursing him?

If in future his daughter feels like catching fresh air then let it be....no curse for alarm grin

1 Like

Re: She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning... by Kenneth205(m): 7:19am On Dec 16, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning... by Ifakiland(m): 7:29am On Dec 16, 2016
Adesina12:

I want to blf the lady actually wanted it, if not he wouldn't go there talkless of putting her head on his shoulder

If in future his daughter feels like catching fresh air then let it be....no curse for alarm grin
My daughter is gonna be home-schooled....and den taken to a monastery to study away from all y'all sons.
Re: She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning... by Divay22(f): 7:35am On Dec 16, 2016
Ifakiland:

U fink its easy abi? Forking a gal while she's holding ur waist down and saying "no no no no...." to everything u say?
Am not a guy,so i w'nt know
Re: She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning... by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 16, 2016
realmindz:

Now I find this hilarious...pick the soap grin
Yeah

Re: She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning... by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 16, 2016
princessayesha:

God will dash u daughter free of charge...dont worry
ayesha make we reason nw grin

1 Like

Re: She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning... by chivinera93(f): 8:50am On Dec 16, 2016
dingbang:
cool i knw
grin grin
Re: She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning... by GentlemanUnltd: 8:55am On Dec 16, 2016
TIDDOLL:
Issorite, all this Lil Pervs trolling NL. undecided. I tire.

Lil pervs? are you other than 22?
Re: She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning... by cahrym(m): 11:14am On Dec 16, 2016
Ifakiland:
That's my "calling" bruh....babeje.com
Thumbs up.
Re: She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning... by princessayesha(f): 11:49am On Dec 16, 2016
Adesina12:

Lol ....the bad part is him coming here to say it.

1 Like

Re: She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning... by Adesina12: 11:55am On Dec 16, 2016
princessayesha:

Lol ....the bad part is him coming here to say it.

Well agree with you that he shouldn't have make it a public affair, everyone has fun story side but make it secret

So how are you doing bae aisha.. wink

1 Like

Re: She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning... by pussyAvenger: 12:00pm On Dec 16, 2016
chivinera93:
u ain't a virgin ..then thunder fire u
Re: She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning... by mikool007(m): 12:19pm On Dec 16, 2016
so since dec 15 u'v nt finished signing grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breast Everywhere! Lady Suffered Wardrobe Malfunction At Friend's Wedding Photo / I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife / Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.