Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

5 Easy Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Wife Material - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Easy Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Wife Material (1894 Views)

Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) / Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Easy Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Wife Material by firstclassmumu: 9:15pm On Dec 15, 2016
According to the Yorubas, "Marrying a woman is like buying a sealed good from the market in which you are not sure of its contents." This saying may be subjective. However, there are simple ways to know if a lady is a wife material or not.
1. Demand for pre-marital sex In some religious organisations in Nigeria, their leaders lay much emphasis on abstinence from sex before marriage. However, this is not the case in some religious organisations. They do not preach against pre- marital sex. A man who asked a woman out and later on the woman herself says she wants sex should be cautious of such woman. She could use that to trap him by getting pregnant. This is because she already knows the man is financially okay. By getting pregnant for the man, her dream of becoming the man’s wife is realised. If the man says he is not interested in sex before marriage, the woman will still insist she wants sex in order to achieve her ulterior motive. On the other hand, a wife material prefers to wait for post-marital sex.
2. Take her to the eatery This is one of the most effective ways to know if a lady is a wife material or not. A well brought up and responsible lady will eat little or nothing when her potential husband takes her to a fast food joint. On the other hand, a woman who is not sincere about marriage will order what she can never buy with her money. She will eat food worth thousands of naira . She eats in and takes away. She will say to herself that the man who bought the food for her is a big fool. She will not bother to call the man the following day to say thank you.
3. Shopping freak A non-wife material woman is crazy about shopping. She wants the man to buy all sorts of expensive dresses and jewelleries for her. She does not think about the purse of the man. She does not think of planning with the man to save his salary. Even if the man spends beyond his monthly earnings on her, she does not care. She wants everything for herself.
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Wife Material by Aniker(f): 9:16pm On Dec 15, 2016
Am a wife material cheesy wink
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Wife Material by firstclassmumu: 9:16pm On Dec 15, 2016
4. Demand for money
Ladies who are wife materials
are very considerate. They
hardly ask money from a man
who is in a relationship with
them. They do not ask money
for recharge cards or
chocolates. They do not want things that will incur expense
and be a burden on the man.
They are very shy in
demanding money. This is
because they know the man
will still spend on them when he marries them. However,
women who only love
demanding money every now
and then should be looked by
men with a second eye.

5. Interest in your parents,
especially mothers

Wives and mothers-in-law are
hardly the best of friends. It
may surprise some men when
ladies they have interest to
marry ask if they still have mothers or not. A selfish wife material does not want to see her mother-in-law at all. She believes in, "“me and my husband." She sees her mother-in-law as a major obstacle to her having a happy matrimonial home. This is
however not the case. Her
disposition towards her marital
life is a key to her having a
happy marriage life.
In addition, some men these
days subtlety ask their potential wives various questions to
know if they will be the one to
marry or that they will still
need to look elsewhere. The
answers these men get assist
them to know if a lady is a wife material or not. Lalasticlala please move it to fp biko
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Wife Material by Aniker(f): 9:16pm On Dec 15, 2016
firstclassmumu:
You still wanted to steal the FTC.. tongue tongue
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Wife Material by nepapole(m): 9:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
You may never know. They can pretend for Africa.
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Wife Material by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
Hmm... So, we now judge wife-material by eating habits?

Interesting
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Wife Material by firstclassmumu: 9:23pm On Dec 15, 2016
Aniker:
are you sure?
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Wife Material by firstclassmumu: 9:23pm On Dec 15, 2016
Aniker:
You still wanted to steal the FTC.. tongue tongue
u fast ehh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Easy Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Wife Material by antosly(m): 9:39pm On Dec 15, 2016
They're always online chatting wit dia fones

They pack dia undees to laundry

They xpect dia dudes do home chores

They're always claiming to be sick most xspecially wen there're heaped home chores

They visit resturant thrice a day

They're always praying for a good husband

2 Likes

Re: 5 Easy Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Wife Material by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:48pm On Dec 15, 2016
Ama wife material, 6 yards hollandis grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Easy Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Wife Material by firstclassmumu: 7:35am On Dec 16, 2016
ReneeNuttall:
Ama wife material, 6 yards hollandis grin
lol
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Wife Material by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:15am On Dec 16, 2016
firstclassmumu:
lol
Yes o
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Wife Material by firstking01(m): 8:44am On Dec 16, 2016
Aniker:
Wake up and behold reality.
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Wife Material by Aniker(f): 8:49am On Dec 16, 2016
firstking01:
Wake up and behold reality.
What do you mean undecided lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Wife Material by firstking01(m): 8:57am On Dec 16, 2016
Aniker:
What do you mean undecided lipsrsealed
Ok.
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Wife Material by Aniker(f): 9:01am On Dec 16, 2016
firstking01:
Ok.
Jesus! I hate you, you're so unbelievable sad please don't quote me again
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Wife Material by firstking01(m): 9:22am On Dec 16, 2016
Aniker:
Hehehehehe, so, you actually loved me shocked, wow i never knew...but why did you hurd it na?
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Wife Material by KingRex1(m): 9:31am On Dec 16, 2016
Lol aniker
Welcome to nl
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Wife Material by Aniker(f): 9:31am On Dec 16, 2016
firstking01:
Hehehehehe, so, you actually loved me shocked, wow i never knew...but why did you hurd it na?
k
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Wife Material by Aniker(f): 9:54am On Dec 16, 2016
KingRex1:
Lol aniker
Welcome to nl
Thanks hun kiss
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Wife Material by sunshine46(f): 10:25am On Dec 16, 2016
Aniker:
Lol,thou shall not hate...just ignore him already
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Wife Material by firstking01(m): 10:39am On Dec 16, 2016
Aniker:
k
KK
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Wife Material by Aniker(f): 11:09am On Dec 16, 2016
sunshine46:

Lol,thou shall not hate...just ignore him already
Thanks some people are not worth quoting
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Wife Material by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 15, 2017
Aniker:

too bad sad that coming from a pretty lass.

HOWDY miss Mexican pipe. cheesy

#YOLO
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Wife Material by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 15, 2017
Aniker:
mmmm really? am coming for you
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Wife Material by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 15, 2017
undecided Lol forget d above once a gal is desperate to marry , she can do more dan dy above.
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Wife Material by pennytrate: 8:03pm On Jan 15, 2017
♣ • → her reactions towards money undecided °°

(1) (Reply)

Hot Girls Are Searching For Real Men / Top 5 Perfumes For Men And Women In Nigeria / "I'm Not What Most Igbo Men Want And I Know That."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.