Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,836 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin (53401 Views)

Hilarious #NigerianHistory Memes That Will Make You Laugh Hard / Hilarious/savage Memes That Will Make Your Day / Very Funny Nigerian Memes That Will Make Your Day (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin by otokx(m): 3:25pm On Dec 17, 2016
Quite hilarious.
Re: Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin by Mtncardseller(m): 3:26pm On Dec 17, 2016
adeaks:
Come January some people will cry while some will laugh
nobody will cry this new year...unless if you and ur family wanna cry only

10 Likes

Re: Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin by labbyk(m): 3:26pm On Dec 17, 2016
LMAO!! grin grin very funny.... I pray say make mm come back cos my change dey there.
Re: Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin by mengho(m): 3:27pm On Dec 17, 2016
feodan:
ON MMM: ‘WE WILL RATHER NOT REMAIN AS WE WERE’

December 13, 2016 was a day they’ve all been waiting for, doomsayers, naysayers; oh how they relished the opportunity, oh how their hormonal levels were raised, it was the “I told you so” moment they had so much longed for. It was probably the best thing to happen to some of them in months, miserable fellows, in their warped mind-set and tinted realities, they would rather have everybody remained as they were.
These set of people, because of their stubborn resolve to not open their mind to learning/ re-learning and because of their too cautious approach ride on a high horse of sheer ignorance and will blare Ponzi scheme at every given opportunity even when confronted with facts and realities as regards MMM. This group of people would rather remain as they were while others around them are making progress; the only thing positive in their outlook is waiting for a day when they will have the opportunity to mock the fate of others, the opportunity to say with gusto “I was right”. They fail to realize that life itself is a risk, when you take risks, you win some and you lose some, not taking risks at all because of not wanting to lose makes one the ultimate loser. Even though some of them have been barely making ends meet and have directly or indirectly benefitted from the ‘MMM’ money they have so derided, this ephemeral moral victory is enough to fill their probably empty bellies.
What I know and I know so well is ‘’even if MMM crashes’’ and given the circumstances, I will still participate over and over again, a resolution that applies to millions of other participants who have imbibed the MMM ideology. I make bold to say that this is the only platform that has brought smiles to the faces of millions of Nigerians and made millionaires of out of them in such a short period of time!!! No government policy or initiative in recent times has brought more hope and succour in such a short time span. It has rather been a plethora of unfulfilled promises, dashed hopes, sorrows tears and blood. In actual fact, government has been the biggest Ponzi operator in Nigeria, robbing and ripping citizens off for the benefit of a corrupt and undeserving few. Folks that have seemingly lost all hopes and disconcerted with happenings around them now approach life with renewed confidence and enthusiasm, dead businesses now have new life injected into them, students have been able to pay their tuition, crimes have arguably been reduced and even the economy hasn’t been left out, with increased liquidity and trade volumes at a time when recession has almost stifled life out of the Nigerian economy.
I know of folks who barely had tens of thousands in their bank accounts who now have hundreds of thousands, not to talk of those that are now millionaires, who probably never had such hopes at least not anytime soon. Those naysayers would have rather we traded all of that and remain like we ‘were’.
Some believe that MMM participants are lazy and greedy folks, but the fact is amongst these participants are great minds, intellectuals and professionals that cut across different fields and sectors of the economy, contributing their own quota to the growth of the economy, in fact when one looks at the farthest right side of the Mavro section on the MMM platform, there is a space titled ‘dreams’, meaning that MMM expects you to pursue your dreams, goals and aspirations with what you make from the system. MMM only wants to bridge the gap between the rich and the poor, MMM only wants to make things easier for people when they pursue their dreams and aspirations. Some believe that the only way to make it in life is to work hard and harder, and anyone with riches that have not been seen/ viewed to work hard in their distorted realities must have cut corners or been a fraud. While this is not to cast away the place of working hard in pursuing one’s dream, it must be realised that having access to the right information sometimes is only what is needed to make a headway in life and not necessarily working hard, this is what distinguishes between the rich and the poor, the rich always have access to the right information to stay ahead of the pack and even pay over the top to get it.
Apparently, not all Nigerians will join MMM, not even half the population, but those that have willingly participated should not be unjustly castigated or maligned for the choices they have made as they wouldn’t judge the critical ones for the choices they make with their lives also, live and lets live; each man to his own. It’s high time these critical elements stopped acting like they are other people’s moral compass or like they are in a position to determine what is good for others. Nobody is forcing anybody to join MMM, let people just focus on what they do and find happiness in it, there isn’t much to life than that.
While these people may enjoy their and make a show of their momentary triumphalism, MMM will be back!! Better and stronger!!! And they will come again with their prediction of doom and gloom, patiently waiting for their moment of validation while Mavrodites will make bigger and bigger strides with their lives. And even if the malignant moment they are waiting for surfaces again, we will dwell on the good tides and happy memories it has brought us, because we’d rather be financially blessed because we were curious than broke because we were sceptical and because we know that life itself is inherently risky. There is only one big risk that should be avoided at all costs, and that is the risk of doing nothing!!!
Adelaja Adefemi
100+ Guider
The only fefol who will read dis long ass* crappy lie, is delusional MMM participants who have NO OTHER CHOICE cause they already invested their life savings cheesy

P.S am not against MMM participants, but I just find all dis MMM thing really funny. grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin by fkdmods: 3:27pm On Dec 17, 2016
TeamSimple:

Na EFCC and CBN say make the thing also crash for other countries?

Abi ooo. Hep me ask timidaspin.

1 Like

Re: Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin by fkdmods: 3:28pm On Dec 17, 2016
feodan:

December 13, 2016 was a day they’ve all been waiting for, doomsayers, naysayers; oh how they relished the opportunity, oh how their hormonal levels were raised, it was the “I told you so” moment they had so much longed for. It was probably the best thing to happen to some of them in months, miserable fellows, in their warped mind-set and tinted realities, they would rather have everybody remained as they were.
These set of people, because of their stubborn resolve to not open their mind to learning/ re-learning and because of their too cautious approach ride on a high horse of sheer ignorance and will blare Ponzi scheme at every given opportunity even when confronted with facts and realities as regards MMM. This group of people would rather remain as they were while others around them are making progress; the only thing positive in their outlook is waiting for a day when they will have the opportunity to mock the fate of others, the opportunity to say with gusto “I was right”. They fail to realize that life itself is a risk, when you take risks, you win some and you lose some, not taking risks at all because of not wanting to lose makes one the ultimate loser. Even though some of them have been barely making ends meet and have directly or indirectly benefitted from the ‘MMM’ money they have so derided, this ephemeral moral victory is enough to fill their probably empty bellies.
What I know and I know so well is ‘’even if MMM crashes’’ and given the circumstances, I will still participate over and over again, a resolution that applies to millions of other participants who have imbibed the MMM ideology. I make bold to say that this is the only platform that has brought smiles to the faces of millions of Nigerians and made millionaires of out of them in such a short period of time!!! No government policy or initiative in recent times has brought more hope and succour in such a short time span. It has rather been a plethora of unfulfilled promises, dashed hopes, sorrows tears and blood. In actual fact, government has been the biggest Ponzi operator in Nigeria, robbing and ripping citizens off for the benefit of a corrupt and undeserving few. Folks that have seemingly lost all hopes and disconcerted with happenings around them now approach life with renewed confidence and enthusiasm, dead businesses now have new life injected into them, students have been able to pay their tuition, crimes have arguably been reduced and even the economy hasn’t been left out, with increased liquidity and trade volumes at a time when recession has almost stifled life out of the Nigerian economy.
I know of folks who barely had tens of thousands in their bank accounts who now have hundreds of thousands, not to talk of those that are now millionaires, who probably never had such hopes at least not anytime soon. Those naysayers would have rather we traded all of that and remain like we ‘were’.
Some believe that MMM participants are lazy and greedy folks, but the fact is amongst these participants are great minds, intellectuals and professionals that cut across different fields and sectors of the economy, contributing their own quota to the growth of the economy, in fact when one looks at the farthest right side of the Mavro section on the MMM platform, there is a space titled ‘dreams’, meaning that MMM expects you to pursue your dreams, goals and aspirations with what you make from the system. MMM only wants to bridge the gap between the rich and the poor, MMM only wants to make things easier for people when they pursue their dreams and aspirations. Some believe that the only way to make it in life is to work hard and harder, and anyone with riches that have not been seen/ viewed to work hard in their distorted realities must have cut corners or been a fraud. While this is not to cast away the place of working hard in pursuing one’s dream, it must be realised that having access to the right information sometimes is only what is needed to make a headway in life and not necessarily working hard, this is what distinguishes between the rich and the poor, the rich always have access to the right information to stay ahead of the pack and even pay over the top to get it.
Apparently, not all Nigerians will join MMM, not even half the population, but those that have willingly participated should not be unjustly castigated or maligned for the choices they have made as they wouldn’t judge the critical ones for the choices they make with their lives also, live and lets live; each man to his own. It’s high time these critical elements stopped acting like they are other people’s moral compass or like they are in a position to determine what is good for others. Nobody is forcing anybody to join MMM, let people just focus on what they do and find happiness in it, there isn’t much to life than that.
While these people may enjoy their and make a show of their momentary triumphalism, MMM will be back!! Better and stronger!!! And they will come again with their prediction of doom and gloom, patiently waiting for their moment of validation while Mavrodites will make bigger and bigger strides with their lives. And even if the malignant moment they are waiting for surfaces again, we will dwell on the good tides and happy memories it has brought us, because we’d rather be financially blessed because we were curious than broke because we were sceptical and because we know that life itself is inherently risky. There is only one big risk that should be avoided at all costs, and that is the risk of doing nothing!!!
Adelaja Adefemi
100+ Guider

Stage 1; Denial.

Stage 2; Loading. . . . . . . . . . . .

12 Likes

Re: Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin by Myself2(m): 3:28pm On Dec 17, 2016
TeamSimple:

You dey mind the guy
Re: Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin by fucklikant101(m): 3:30pm On Dec 17, 2016
Alimi creampiedddd zariha yesterday night shocked

2 Likes

Re: Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin by nadirinamata: 3:30pm On Dec 17, 2016
timidapsin:
It's been a while i made any post on Nairaland, so i decided to post this funny MMM meme collection grin grin grin
ENJOY!!!

ahha funny

lalasticlala come oh grin

hahhaahhah
Re: Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 17, 2016
D number of people viewing this topic is incredible
lolz

1 Like

Re: Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin by omagxii: 3:32pm On Dec 17, 2016
Hahahhahhahah OP bad gan.
Watch this hilarious video(based on MMM Meme) about MMM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4hc10ZuMF4
Re: Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin by nadirinamata: 3:32pm On Dec 17, 2016
Mtncardseller:
can you please d country where MMM crash with proves?

THOSE WHO INVESTED YOU GUYS ARE DOOMED GUIDERS HAVE RAN WITH YOUR MONEY
Re: Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin by labbyk(m): 3:33pm On Dec 17, 2016
timidapsin:
Disclaimer: I am not against MMM and i have never done it before, I even believe CBN, EFCC and other top government agencies deliberately wants the scheme to crash,
And the only way it will crash is if people stop doing it.

Rest my case!
stop deceiving your self, I'm also doing mmm and my money is in frozen mode as well.. The truth is this mmm of a thing will still crash one day whether the government or anyone else's want it to crash....it's normal phenomenon, it's ponzi scheme so we should expect the worst

7 Likes

Re: Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin by lordfizco(m): 3:33pm On Dec 17, 2016
And MMM participants will be like

1 Like

Re: Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin by Mtncardseller(m): 3:34pm On Dec 17, 2016
nadirinamata:

THOSE WHO INVESTED YOU GUYS ARE DOOMED GUIDERS HAVE RAN WITH YOUR MONEY
you no get common sense at all...you must be a kid...is that d question am asking you....your family are doomed not us...idiot
Re: Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin by Mtncardseller(m): 3:36pm On Dec 17, 2016
lordfizco:
And MMM participants will be like
when are you coming back to osogbo
Re: Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin by Nickymezor(f): 3:36pm On Dec 17, 2016
Very hilarious grin grin
Re: Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin by heayernu56(m): 3:41pm On Dec 17, 2016
feodan:

Adelaja Adefemi
100+ Guider
I even provided help yesterday...

3 Likes

Re: Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 17, 2016
When I first experienced no 6 ehn, I was like this thing real o. When no 12 hit me ehn Na so my body begin shake. My birthday is no longer on my mind again (jan8) Na Jan 13 I dey think of all the time.

5 Likes

Re: Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin by lordfizco(m): 3:41pm On Dec 17, 2016
Mtncardseller:
when are you coming back to osogbo
may I knw u pls undecided
Re: Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin by emmanuel2015: 3:43pm On Dec 17, 2016
TeamSimple:

weTin concern CBN with ur money na them give u
All this broke people with less wisdom
Re: Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin by sekundosekundo: 3:45pm On Dec 17, 2016
maxwell60:
ALL OF YOU THAT ARE HAPPY THAT MMM FROOZE ALL PARTICIPANTS MAVRO, YOUR PROBLEM IS IGNORANCE AND JEALOUSY. NOT THAT YOU CARE FOR THOSE THAT ARE AFFECTED
1.YOU ARE JEALOUS BECAUSE, YOUR NEIGHBORS
WHO ARE MMM PARTICIPANTS ARE NOW BETTER
THAT YOU BECAUSE OF MMM.

2.YOU ARE IGNORANT BECAUSE, YOU KNOW NOTHING
ABOUT HOW MMM WORKS, AND YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT
THE WORD "CRASH" MEANS. YOU ARE HAPPY THAT MMM
HAVE "CRASHED" ACCORDING TO YOU GUYZ, AND YOU FORGOT
THAT NIGERIA STARTED CRASHING FROM 2013.

ONE EGG TODAY, IS NOW
50 NAIRA I WONDER WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU GUYZ BY 2017 YOU
GUYZ SHOULD BE CONCERNED ABOUT HOW BUHARI IS GOING TO BRING
YOU GUYZ OUT OF POVERTY NEXT YEAR IF HE CAN, NOT WHAT HAPPENED TO OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY, NIGERIA IS THE FASTEST DYING COUNTRY IN AFRICA RIGHT NOW
IN FACT IT IS NIGERIA THAT HAVE CRASHED NOT MMM.

I BELIEVE THE PEOPLE THAT INVESTED ON MMM WERE AWARE OF THE RISKS THAT WAS INVOLVED. IT IS THIER BUSINESS NOT OURS. WHAT IF MMM RETURN BY JAN 2017 AS THEY SAID, WON'T YOU BE
ASHAMED? PEOPLE STARTED JOINING MMM BECAUSE OF THE BAD ECONOMY WHICH THE
GOVERNMENT IS DOING NOTHING ABOUT. MAY GOD SAVE NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 17, 2016
timidapsin:
Disclaimer: I am not against MMM and i have never done it before, I even believe CBN, EFCC and other top government agencies deliberately wants the scheme to crash,
And the only way it will crash is if people stop doing it.

Rest my case!

Go back to #8 and reflect on that glaring truth.
Re: Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin by fortunechy(m): 3:46pm On Dec 17, 2016
Recently, I feel like I am dating MTN. I go to bed with a text and wake up with a text msg. It's either they are calling me or begging me to suscribe to one thing or the other. VERY SOON MTN WILL BE LIKE: 1. Dear customer are u HUNGRY??...txt HGY to35388 4 tips on HUNGER And what to EAT 2. Dear customer need DELIVERANCE??.... Text DEL TO 35388 for daily tips on how to deliver yourself 3. Dear customer facing ancestral problems??.... text ANCESTORS to 35354 and recieve daily ancestral tips 4. Dear customer wanna bathe but u have no soap??....text SOAP to 35629 to recieve dialysoaps to your phone 5. Dear customer feeling HEARTBROKEN??....Txt HEART to 38545 and recieve tips on how to plaster yourheart... Imagine MTN sending my grandma BEAUTYTIPS... for what?? HABA! HEHEHEHEHEHE...
Re: Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin by emmanuel2015: 3:49pm On Dec 17, 2016
fkdmods:

Abi ooo. Hep me ask timidaspin.
Clueless boy where e crash, na 4 zimbabwenairaland abi? Una de follow mumu media wey de find traffic de misyarn, wisdom is good
Re: Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin by francisbiz: 3:55pm On Dec 17, 2016
feodan:

Adelaja Adefemi
100+ Guider
[b]Tell us about the inequality in MMM, Greedy-Guiders reaping and ripping money and life out of the poor.
Who will PROVIDE HELP that will resuscitate MMM in Nigeria.
If it is a country where things are done properly, you and all your fellow Guiders and especially the No-1-Guider should have been in perceptual ATM/Jail awaiting trial for Tax evasion, False declaration of profit, OBT-Obtaining By Trick, Actions capable causing -death, harm, breach of peace etc.

The only trick you greedy and demonic guiders can come up with in January, is to lure Nigerians by ganging up to pump in a chunk of your undeclared profit into MMM to PH to clear the avalache of people seeking help.
So that people will think that MMM is back, then you start robbing PETER TO PAY PAUL again.
Guy I assure you that no Nigerian will ever Provide Help in MMM again!
Nigerians learn from their own experiences and they have so learnt.

If you are sharp, guy, you, your fellow guiders and especially the so called no-1-guider should run away to foreign countries.
Don't ever let Nigerians no your through identities, because in today's world "TO EVERY ACTION THERE ARE REACTIONS THAT MAY BE SIMILAR OR OPPOSITE OR BOTH AND OF FAR MORE MONUMENTAL POTENCY".[/b]

7 Likes

Re: Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin by ToySoldier2: 4:02pm On Dec 17, 2016
Mtncardseller:

Don't mind all these people! Mmm has not crashed anywhere. Check out these screen shots. Also, when ultimate cycler was doing up grade, there was so much news. Now it's fully back, they don't even want to talk about it. Bunch of cynics!

Re: Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin by nlanded: 4:02pm On Dec 17, 2016
Mtncardseller:

South Africa
In 2015 MMM began operating in South Africa with the same business model as MMM-2011, claiming a "30% per month" return through a "social financial network".[4] The group was identified as a possible pyramid scheme by the National Consumer Commission and accounts of clients were later frozen by Capitec Bank.[5] In response to mounting criticism and official investigations by state authorities in 2016 supporters of the South African MMM scheme staged a protest march in Johannesburg.[6] and has started up again late November 2016.

Zimbabwe
On July 2015. MMM East Africa, launched subsidiary "MMM Global Zimbabwe" targeting the Zimbabwe population.[12] MMM offered it's participants "30% per month" return on all investments. [13] It soon became widely popular in Urban areas of Zimbabwe, The Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe warned it's citizens to stay clear of the program as it could be a fraudulent scheme. [14] On September 2016, MMM Global Zimbabwe issued a freeze on all accounts, speculations suggest that this occurred due to a fall in number of participants. On 5 September 2016, all MMM accounts were unfrozen, and members were encouraged by MMM to continue "investing" their money, however the MMM unfreeze came with a catch; Members would get an 80% loss of their available funds should they decide to withdraw their funds.[15]This made some participants let their funds remain in the program while others withdrew their funds to suffer an 80% loss of their money "invested". [16] This affected 66,000 Zimbabweans and caused some economic instability.[17]

China
In January 2016 the Chinese government banned MMM on the grounds that it is a pyramid scheme, (Ponzi scheme), and it is not registered in the country (and as a fraudulent scheme cannot be registered).

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MMM_(Ponzi_scheme_company)

I hope I have cured you of your ignorance? You are welcome!

3 Likes

Re: Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin by Ofornaira: 4:03pm On Dec 17, 2016
TeamSimple:

which country has mmm crashed? U just talk because u hear people talk. undecided
Re: Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin by ikorodureporta: 4:03pm On Dec 17, 2016
timidapsin:
It's been a while i made any post on Nairaland, so i decided to post this funny MMM meme collection grin grin grin
ENJOY!!!

cry
timidapsin:
ENJOY!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When You Represent Your Son At His Schools Christmas Party. / How To Make A Girl Scream / My Rich Girlfriend Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.