Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin (53396 Views)

Hilarious #NigerianHistory Memes That Will Make You Laugh Hard / Hilarious/savage Memes That Will Make Your Day / Very Funny Nigerian Memes That Will Make Your Day (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin by Mujtahida: 8:14am On Dec 18, 2016
Nairalanded:

The only reason I'm still replying you to this point is because you don't sound as uncouth and crude as other MMM zombies! That said, you still need to be freed from the illusion you are engrossed in about MMM.

The Wikipedia link about MMM Zimbabwe stated this and I quote: "This made some participants let their funds remain in the program while others withdrew their funds to suffer an 80% loss of their money "invested". [16] This affected 66,000 Zimbabweans and caused some economic instability."

Isn't that a collapse in the system? If you deposit N100,000 in a bank and the bank later tells you that they can only pay you N20,000 and that you must let go of N80,000 would you smile about that? Isn't that clear fraud? And this was done to all MMM participants in Zimbabwe who wanted to withdraw and you are still finding excuses to justify MMM. Wasn't the deal that they would pay investors 130% ROI? Doesn't that clearly show a breach of "contract" and fraud?

I don't blame Nigerians like you guys, your avarice nature led you all to MMM and you guys can't seem to accept reality that you all engaged in a fraudulent scheme which was destined to collapse, and yet, you all call yourselves devoted christians and muslims, what a pity!
First, the reason why I got engaged in this discussion with you centered on the word 'crash'. I felt the way you used the word in its connotative meaning and specific context was misleading because certain words generally connotes certain things. Your Wikipedia link said SOME. That presupposes that some are still participating in the scheme even with the changed rules, doesn't it? Crash means failed to the point of being inoperable abi?
Second, granted I participated in this MMM thing and if the rules are changed I will not be happy and will most probably not participate again(mind you I just joined in October. Gh only once) but what disturbs me is the hypocrisy and sometimes ignorance of people who gloat with a self righteous air talking about greed. I ask you pointedly now: are you not greedy-If not for money at least for something else? Are you, just because you did not participate and MMM is in this state, now a saint, full of virtue and totally devoid of greed in one from or the other? Tell me please. Call MMM a fraud, a ponzi scheme etc but only call participants greedy if you are totally without sin. You have no moral justification to do so unless you are as clean morally speaking as a piece of steel. I don't know you and your motivations in life, so I cannot judge you but I urge you to stand before the tribunal of your own heart in humility and sincerity and answer those questions. I remember when the Chidinma Okeke Cucumber saga was making the rounds. Many rushed to satisfy the putrid lusts of their corrupt minds by watching the video clip yet they had the prudish boldness to condemn the young woman. But I told myself: na because her own don burst we hear am oooo, knowing full well that many men and women (and I have noticed that men are more judgemental than women) condemning her do lustful things in their secret places. When I read non participants shouting greed, greed, I smile. Have you heard of psychological projection? If you are without greed I don't think you will be so quick to call participants greedy.
Third joining MMM for me had nothing to do with religious sentiments of any sort. I am not religious and that is because I regard religion as a spiritual ponzi scheme even worse than MMM because MMM might steal your money but the churches steal your soul. Contemporary Christianity for example as preached by many of the churches and lived by many people has nothing to do with the Gospel of Christ. It is an empty thing, it has lost its power to influence people from the heart level. It is the same thing I pursued in MMM that the churches also preach and pursue under one guise or the other - Money, Money and more Money. So don't go preachy on me. You will hit a brickwall there. Cheers and happy Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin by itsmine: 12:34pm On Dec 18, 2016
Elxandre:

You have remained the same as you are on Nairaland and haven't gained any thing because you are very lazy and wont see anything good in the various empowerment schemes on Nairaland.
All you seek is free handouts from Seun and co.

GO and tell several people who have become millionaires through Nairaland that the platform is useless.
While your mates make thousands of dollars through Fiverr, Upwork, selling essential things on Nairaland, learning about imports and exports, etc. you have instead choosen to remain dependent of pennies given out by the likes of Linda Ikeji.

In case you don't know, Nairaland is a forum which covers hottest happenings in Nigeria. Politics, sports, just name it.
So What is the crime in reporting about MMM?
Is it a lie that it has been frozen?

Get a life and stop harassing Seun over nothing.

I support any scheme empowering people, but harassing people because they choose to talk about it in whatsoever way is childish.
We condemned the senate for the Anti-Social media bill, but you a youth keep harassing people with your repressive stance.

You can now move over to Linda Ikeji to wait for her usual Christmas giveaways if you are so disappointed in Seun.
Aye!
Re: Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin by nlanded: 1:02pm On Dec 18, 2016
Mujtahida:

First, the reason why I got engaged in this discussion with you centered on the word 'crash'. I felt the way you used the word in its connotative meaning and specific context was misleading because certain words generally connotes certain things. Your Wikipedia link said SOME. That presupposes that some are still participating in the scheme even with the changed rules, doesn't it? Crash means failed to the point of being inoperable abi?
Second, granted I participated in this MMM thing and if the rules are changed I will not be happy and will most probably not participate again(mind you I just joined in October. Gh only once) but what disturbs me is the hypocrisy and sometimes ignorance of people who gloat with a self righteous air talking about greed. I ask you pointedly now: are you not greedy-If not for money at least for something else? Are you, just because you did not participate and MMM is in this state, now a saint, full of virtue and totally devoid of greed in one from or the other? Tell me please. Call MMM a fraud, a ponzi scheme etc but only call participants greedy if you are totally without sin. You have no moral justification to do so unless you are as clean morally speaking as a piece of steel. I don't know you and your motivations in life, so I cannot judge you but I urge you to stand before the tribunal of your own heart in humility and sincerity and answer those questions. I remember when the Chidinma Okeke Cucumber saga was making the rounds. Many rushed to satisfy the putrid lusts of their corrupt minds by watching the video clip yet they had the prudish boldness to condemn the young woman. But I told myself: na because her own don burst we hear am oooo, knowing full well that many men and women (and I have noticed that men are more judgemental than women) condemning her do lustful things in their secret places. When I read non participants shouting greed, greed, I smile. Have you heard of psychological projection? If you are without greed I don't think you will be so quick to call participants greedy.
Third joining MMM for me had nothing to do with religious sentiments of any sort. I am not religious and that is because I regard religion as a spiritual ponzi scheme even worse than MMM because MMM might steal your money but the churches steal your soul. Contemporary Christianity for example as preached by many of the churches and lived by many people has nothing to do with the Gospel of Christ. It is an empty thing, it has lost its power to influence people from the heart level. It is the same thing I pursued in MMM that the churches also preach and pursue under one guise or the other - Money, Money and more Money. So don't go preachy on me. You will hit a brickwall there. Cheers and happy Sunday.

Though a lengthy piece, I still read all you wrote but all I can deduce from all you said are excuses to justify participating in MMM, MMM is purely fraud and its clearly evident, its just about eating the monies of the late comers in the scheme, that's wicked! And the late comers in the scheme are the ones who invest most, because the "trust" has been established and testimonies are evident so they invest hugely into it, that's the whole plan of a ponzi scheme, to cash in on these set of folks. Isn't that fraud? Call a spade a spade and not some big spoon!

MMM being a fraudulent scheme needs all the vitriolic criticism it can thrown at it. I know a lady who used her masters school fees given to her by her parents to pay into MMM recently, she was anticipating getting her money in December and paying for her masters in January, she is emaciated now with worry and regrets, now her only prayer is that if only she can get her initial invested money she would be most grateful, lots of Nigerian's are like her, and that's not fair.

By January, even if MMM comes back, that would spell the end of the scheme, everyone would wanna withdraw their money and you know what that means.

Happy sunday to you as well.
Re: Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin by DaInferno(m): 6:30pm On Dec 18, 2016
This is making me laugh to death
Re: Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin by ibolomo(m): 6:30pm On Dec 18, 2016
jzee4sure:

Dont be stupid, what is your business about mmm.
You should answer my questions instead of showing your pettiness and mental bankruptcy for the full glare of the world. And by the way, my business with MMM is those that have lost their lives to the scheme, and many more who have been rendered bankrupt (however silly they might have been), people you don't seem to care about.
Re: Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin by Mujtahida: 10:19am On Dec 19, 2016
Nairalanded:

Though a lengthy piece, I still read all you wrote but all I can deduce from all you said are excuses to justify participating in MMM, MMM is purely fraud and its clearly evident, its just about eating the monies of the late comers in the scheme, that's wicked! And the late comers in the scheme are the ones who invest most, because the "trust" has been established and testimonies are evident so they invest hugely into it, that's the whole plan of a ponzi scheme, to cash in on these set of folks. Isn't that fraud? Call a spade a spade and not some big spoon!

MMM being a fraudulent scheme needs all the vitriolic criticism it can thrown at it. I know a lady who used her masters school fees given to her by her parents to pay into MMM recently, she was anticipating getting her money in December and paying for her masters in January, she is emaciated now with worry and regrets, now her only prayer is that if only she can get her initial invested money she would be most grateful, lots of Nigerian's are like her, and that's not fair.

By January, even if MMM comes back, that would spell the end of the scheme, everyone would wanna withdraw their money and you know what that means.

Happy sunday to you as well.
I will look at you straight in the eye and tell you that I did MMM for two reasons, no fudging, no pussyfooting, no qualms about justifying anything
One, I wanted more money(yeah greed)
Two, I saw no difference in principle between MMM and the peer to peer donation system we do in my office.
Criticise it all you want. Na bald head na im dey make blunt razor blade to boast
Re: Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 09, 2017
timidapsin:
It's been a while i made any post on Nairaland, so i decided to post this funny MMM meme collection grin grin grin
ENJOY!!!

lalasticlala come oh grin

bros....pleeease. Can you repost the pictures? Just seeing this now and some of the pictures seem to be corrupted /not showing.

Was already laughing hard with the few ones I can still see.

please consider my request smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When You Represent Your Son At His Schools Christmas Party. / How To Make A Girl Scream / Joke Section Offtopic Chat Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.