Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,616 members, 7,847,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:05 PM

Religion: An Illusion That Works Well - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion: An Illusion That Works Well (24099 Views)

Free Will Is An Illusion / Back To The Illusion: How Can We Know Our Reality Is An Illusion? / Donald Trump Vs Islam Is An ILLUSION Like Superman Vs Muhammad Ali. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religion: An Illusion That Works Well by MrMontella(m): 8:15pm On Dec 16, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

What does education and the internet have to do with atheism
oh you're lost!

Okay..hang on to this stick and follow me..let me guide you to safety...

Landlord said :atheism is here to stay,,,,education and the internet will kills gods

i said: it will kill virtually every religious god idea..

The internet and more exposure to knowledge(education) creates irreligious persons more than it creates religious persons!

I also said:Take New zealand as a case study!

Now son...do you understand?

Say Yes sire undecided

1 Like

Re: Religion: An Illusion That Works Well by felixomor: 8:16pm On Dec 16, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You have very poor arguments bro . Please just stop

That guy has 2 major problems.
1. Reading
2. Prideful ignorance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Religion: An Illusion That Works Well by AccidentalGenius: 8:17pm On Dec 16, 2016
Pidgin2:

If only I could dash you some wisdom I would do ASAP but you obviously can't be helped as you think you are the sole custodian of knowledge.

God speaks to us from within but you can't understand this because you refer to Him as imaginary. I stand by my words regardless, I will do whatever He tells me to do even if it means doing what Abraham did to Isaac. If this is insanity to you then so be it, to me and other believers it is obedience but I 100% don't expect any of you atheist to understand, it is beyond your comprehension
lol wait lemme get this striaght. You will kill your child or anyone your imaginary friend tells you to kill? Wow i've just seen what crazy looks like. You're a murderer waiting to happen!!! People like you should be locked up! I mean the fvck!? And to think your glorious heaven will be filled with people like you ready to kill others at a command.
Re: Religion: An Illusion That Works Well by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:20pm On Dec 16, 2016
MrMontella:

oh you're lost!

Okay..hang on to this stick and follow me..let me guide you to safety...

Landlord said :atheism is here to stay,,,,education and the internet will kills gods

i said: it will kill virtually every religious god idea..

The internet and more exposure to knowledge(education) creates irreligious persons more than it creates religious persons!

I also said:Take New zealand as a case study!

Now son...do you understand?

Say Yes sire undecided

How does education and internet kill a living immaterial being

Actually facts have revealed that atheism is dying even with the presence of the internet

https://www.nairaland.com/3290599/3-bad-trends-atheists
Re: Religion: An Illusion That Works Well by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:22pm On Dec 16, 2016
felixomor:

That guy has 2 major problems.
1. Reading
2. Prideful ignorance.

Serious problems . Even when facts have confuted his tenuous pathetic claims , he still remains intransigent about the same views undecided . The guy na case on his own oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Religion: An Illusion That Works Well by MrMontella(m): 8:24pm On Dec 16, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You say the stupidest things
with your numerous argumentum ad nauseam?
Oh please! Spare me some bull !
They are non-theists .
see umbrella..lol
they rejected God ideas bro!...christianity in particular... They have no creation story..
Wetin again?
Re: Religion: An Illusion That Works Well by dalaman: 8:24pm On Dec 16, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Non Sequitur bro .

All Nihilists are atheists

But atheism has nothing to do with nihilism.
Re: Religion: An Illusion That Works Well by dalaman: 8:25pm On Dec 16, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Actually facts have revealed that atheism is dying even with the presence of the internet

God is a man made idea and not a living immaterial being.
Re: Religion: An Illusion That Works Well by MrMontella(m): 8:26pm On Dec 16, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

stop playing dumb!

all through...ive been saying ''religious and irreligious''

but your blind hate for atheism would want to shove everything under ''atheism and religion''

and keep on basking on the delusion that atheism is reducing!

did you expect me to click the link?
Re: Religion: An Illusion That Works Well by MrMontella(m): 8:28pm On Dec 16, 2016
dalaman:

i just taya for them!
Re: Religion: An Illusion That Works Well by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:30pm On Dec 16, 2016
dalaman:

Atheism has everything to do with nihilism . Please I dislike dishonesty . You might think I'm trying to make atheism look bad but its the truth .

Even atheists' shiithole atheism.com admitted that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religion: An Illusion That Works Well by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:34pm On Dec 16, 2016
MrMontella:

stop playing dumb!

You can't kill God because Its existence is a fact . But you can kill atheism because its an idea

and keep on basking on the delusion that atheism is reducing!

You are the one who is deluded apparently . Because all facts prove that atheism is declining . You just don't want to accept that your desire for the world to abjure their beliefs in God is quixotic

did you expect me to click the link?

You don't need to click the link . Its on front page already
Re: Religion: An Illusion That Works Well by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:35pm On Dec 16, 2016
dalaman:

God is a man made idea and not a living immaterial being.

Atheism is a man made idea and will die out in years to come . You only need knowledge , education and the internet .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religion: An Illusion That Works Well by dalaman: 8:37pm On Dec 16, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Atheism has everything to do with nihilism . Please I dislike dishonesty . You might think I'm trying to make atheism look bad but its the truth .

Even atheists' shiithole atheism.com admitted that

That's his opinion. How did he jump from atheism leads to scientism, materialism and finally to nihilism. I am and atheist and I don't know see any reason to be a nihilist. Pls explain to me how atheism leads to nihilism. I don't want you to beg the question.
Re: Religion: An Illusion That Works Well by dalaman: 8:38pm On Dec 16, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Atheism is a man made idea and will die out in years to come . You only need knowledge , education and the internet .

God is a man made idea and conception that is why there are many different Gods.
Re: Religion: An Illusion That Works Well by dalaman: 8:40pm On Dec 16, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You can't kill God because Its existence is a fact . But you can kill atheism because its an idea

Which of the Gods exist as a fact when there are many different Gods?

1 Like

Re: Religion: An Illusion That Works Well by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:41pm On Dec 16, 2016
dalaman:

God is a man made idea and conception that is why there are many different Gods.

There is one Supreme Being with various religious concepts .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religion: An Illusion That Works Well by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:43pm On Dec 16, 2016
dalaman:

Which of the Gods exist as a fact when there are many different Gods?

Some of the gods are man made . Like in Shinto religion , spirits are deities . In China , their Emperors are deified - worshiped as gods . Same in Egypt , in Collyridianism Mary the mother of Christ is worshiped as a goddess . All these gods are obviously man made because of the position or authority of the person .

1 Like

Re: Religion: An Illusion That Works Well by MrMontella(m): 8:48pm On Dec 16, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

i was correct when i said your blind hate for atheism makes you shove everything under ''atheism and religion'''/any other alternative...

Were you blind when i said ''religious god idea''?

You are the one who is deluded apparently . Because all facts prove that atheism is declining . You just don't want to accept that your desire for the world to abjure their beliefs in God is quixotic
the shame is that your article clearly stated that atheism is increasing at rates higher than before...

Im done with your argumentum ad nauseam bro!

You don't need to click the link . Its on front page already
then why did you send it to me?
Re: Religion: An Illusion That Works Well by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:50pm On Dec 16, 2016
MrMontella:

the shame is that your article clearly stated that atheism is increasing at rates higher than before...

which article , where ?
Re: Religion: An Illusion That Works Well by MrMontella(m): 8:50pm On Dec 16, 2016
dalaman:

That's his opinion. How did he jump from atheism leads to scientism, materialism and finally to nihilism. I am and atheist and I don't know see any reason to be a nihilist. Pls explain to me how atheism leads to nihilism. I don't want you to beg the question.
i assure you..
He will bore you with useless rigmaroles and random bullsheet!

He will never present an explanation backed with fact!

1 Like

Re: Religion: An Illusion That Works Well by MrMontella(m): 8:51pm On Dec 16, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

which article , where ?
which article do you guys bring up in your nonsense rambles of ''percentage composition''?
Re: Religion: An Illusion That Works Well by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:52pm On Dec 16, 2016
dalaman:

Read Grizzlybear's threads and see how

https://www.nairaland.com/3498459/think-human-race-needs-stop
https://www.nairaland.com/3479134/meaninglessness-human-existence-immortality-religion

And tell me if anyone who acknowledges the existence of God will have such thoughts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religion: An Illusion That Works Well by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:52pm On Dec 16, 2016
MrMontella:

which article do you guys bring up in your nonsense rambles of ''percentage composition''?

abeg shut up jare .

liar

1 Like

Re: Religion: An Illusion That Works Well by MrMontella(m): 8:58pm On Dec 16, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

abeg shut up jare .

liar
i believe i have jolted your memory...

Anything you like you can spew!
Re: Religion: An Illusion That Works Well by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:00pm On Dec 16, 2016
MrMontella:

i assure you..
He will bore you with useless rigmaroles and random bullsheet!

He will never present an explanation backed with fact!

Look at my posts and what I discuss and compare them with yours . Does it look like we are on the same level undecided I'm miles ahead bro and can switch to so many philosophical propositions , religious perspectives to support my view . While all you do is poison the well .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religion: An Illusion That Works Well by Martinez19(m): 9:01pm On Dec 16, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Faith is having absolute trust in God .

There are many things you believe without seeing

You have plans for the future right ? But have you seen the future ? With your logic , people should not have plans because they have not seen the future .

I'm sure you talk like you have seen the future - "I'm going to do this by 2" , "I'll do this by 3" , "I'm coming to pick you by four ". "I'll marry Angela at 28 and we will have two kids " . "Don't worry dear , when I get back from the office , I'll take you to dinner"

You are saying all these with certainty but with no proof you are actually going to see the next minute . Because you can die for whatever reason the next minute .

There are so many people who have trusted God and prayed to him in truth and in spirit and He hath no failed them . I have heard so many testimonies of people acting it out before the miracle comes . And it so inspiring .

So many nowadays don't want to worship God in truth and in spirit and they actually expect something from Him and when it fails , they start acting all up and spewing nonsense . Some even claim to be pastors undecided But now they are atheists grin . So much falsehood and lies .

Guy , if you have not experienced what others have experienced just keep quiet and stop pontificating .

Brian Tracy said that he failed so many times in business because he was dilatory in asking other people the secret of their success in business. And then he did and things turned around for him .

Ask people who have witnessed the power of God . "What did you do it" ? "What kind of life do you live "? How do you pray ? How do you fellowship with God ? "What's your relationship with God like ?"

Not all these soporific jeremiads against people's beliefs and faith in God . Because you did something and it did not work for you therefore everybody is lying and deceiving themselves undecided . Mtcheew

Learn to ask questions , learn from people's experiences , ask for guidance , ask for help . There's damogul , there's winner01 , felixomor , richirich713 , scholar8200 , anas09 , image123 , OLAADEGBU , Muafrika2( I learnt so so much from her ) , MrPresident1 , sukkot - you can ask them questions - that's how you grow in life . smiley
lol, we plan for the future because we know the future will come. Whether you worship God for what he gives or worship him for who he is, the fact is that at the end of the day, he will still have to bless everyone and provide our needs because we all have needs.

If everyone give a shot at christianity, it must live up to expectations stated in the Bible. I see not way one can misinterprete or add extra meaning to Matt 7:7 and it's similar verses. I know God exists he has spoken to me before but all I am saying is that the world does not reflect the existence of God. Failure to live up to expectations will surely cast doubts on its integrity.

If faith works, medical experts would know even just as everyone because it is sure a better remedy to diseases and all form of human suffering would have been terminated by faith. That is not what I see, why? How can one be sure that the Christian God is the true one since we are Christians because we were born in Christian homes rather than by true encounter with God?

What makes Muslims have faith in Allah is what makes Christians have faith in God. The same way thay look down on the Christian God and Jesus is the same way Christians look down on Allah. Do you think they will go hell? So they think of you. The only to spot out fake religion is by the miraculous demonstration of the true God so that when other folks in other religions see it, they will migrate to the better God. Thus, he is undisputed.

I don't doubt lionel Messi's abilities as a good player but why do people disagree on God's existence? How can you say someone is great in all the universe when people are still arguing whether he exists or not? Cornering the future, we know and have faith that it will come so we plan, we also know it may not go the way we plan, we also know it is unpredictable but we still plan because we don't want to be taken unawares and there are plans that will pay rich dividend in future as it has always done for others.
Re: Religion: An Illusion That Works Well by dalaman: 9:05pm On Dec 16, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Read Grizzlybear's threads and see how

https://www.nairaland.com/3498459/think-human-race-needs-stop
https://www.nairaland.com/3479134/meaninglessness-human-existence-immortality-religion

And tell me if anyone who acknowledges the existence of God will have such thoughts

His thread makes no sense base he says we have been ingrained by evolution with the need to survive. That alone destroys his nihilist position.
Re: Religion: An Illusion That Works Well by Martinez19(m): 9:06pm On Dec 16, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

There is one Supreme Being with various religious concepts .
KingEbukasBlog, tell me any encounter you have had with God and any miraculous thing he has done for you. I want to hear *kneels down and begging * tell me nah smiley
Re: Religion: An Illusion That Works Well by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:09pm On Dec 16, 2016
Martinez19:
KingEbukasBlog, tell me any encounter you have had with God and any miraculous thing he has done for you. I want to hear *kneels down and begging * tell me nah smiley

Why should I tell you ? For what reason ?
Re: Religion: An Illusion That Works Well by dalaman: 9:09pm On Dec 16, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Look at my posts and what I discuss and compare them with yours . Does it look like we are on the same level undecided I'm miles ahead bro and can switch to so many philosophical propositions , religious perspectives to support my view . While all you do is poison the well .

grin grin. You are happyily announcing that you have no position and can dance to any tone. Well done.

1 Like

Re: Religion: An Illusion That Works Well by Martinez19(m): 9:12pm On Dec 16, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Why should I tell you ? For what reason ?
For faith build up wink I like hearing testimonies of people though some are faulty but some are unbelievable. Tell me nah, na beg I dey beg cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu's Thanksgiving Service In Abuja: Maurice Iwu, Ngige, Attend / If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not / Bishop Oyedepo To Establish 5,000 Churches Across The World In 2019

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.