Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,329 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Skales Clap Back At Female Fan Complaining About His Name [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skales Clap Back At Female Fan Complaining About His Name [PICS] (15625 Views)

Skales Clap Back At Follower Who Said His Songs Never Last More Than 2 Weeks / Iyanya Rocking His Female Fan's Butt On Stage During His Signature EP Launch / Nollywood Actress Uche Ogbodo Clap Back At A Fans Comparing Her To Bobrisky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skales Clap Back At Female Fan Complaining About His Name [PICS] by oladipo322(m): 9:10am On Dec 16, 2016
wetin do the girl for mouth?
Re: Skales Clap Back At Female Fan Complaining About His Name [PICS] by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 16, 2016
activelyA:

Thinking out loud
I hope you are including your sister, mother, wife, female children, Nkijo Iweala etc

Shallow comment from anunder developed shallow mind.

Where did you steal those dogs from ??
Re: Skales Clap Back At Female Fan Complaining About His Name [PICS] by activelyA(f): 9:13am On Dec 16, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Where did you steal those dogs from ??
You referring to ur mum as a dog
Bro nevermind.
Conversing with you is meaningless
Re: Skales Clap Back At Female Fan Complaining About His Name [PICS] by Jacko1(m): 9:13am On Dec 16, 2016
activelyA:

Thinking out loud
I hope you are including your sister, mother, wife, female children, Nkijo Iweala etc

Wat concern okonjo iweala in this ur writeup now

You tribalism will run ur belle.... Nansense afonja hater

Its kemi adeosun... Sade.... Folorunsho alakija... Cuppy.... Tiwa savage.... Omotola all ur female yoruba icons dat are useless..... Nonsense
Re: Skales Clap Back At Female Fan Complaining About His Name [PICS] by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 16, 2016
nikkypearl:
most of us are not angry

Stop rolling with the dump ones sad

Most ??

Where are the non dumb ones ??
Re: Skales Clap Back At Female Fan Complaining About His Name [PICS] by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 16, 2016
Geraldyne:
Dry..both of em
i can only imagine hw ugly u are.
Re: Skales Clap Back At Female Fan Complaining About His Name [PICS] by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 16, 2016
activelyA:
Bro nevermind.

My wife

Have you eaten your daily dosage of Amala and Ewedu today ??

1 Like

Re: Skales Clap Back At Female Fan Complaining About His Name [PICS] by agrovick(m): 9:15am On Dec 16, 2016
This skales is just useless, what the lady said still lies in the range of dignified comments but same can't be said of Skales response.

Meanwhile the mod that brought this trash to front page deserves a thorough arse whooping undecided
Re: Skales Clap Back At Female Fan Complaining About His Name [PICS] by yedidiah(m): 9:16am On Dec 16, 2016
haba! the girl is not ugly Na. Just that too much pouting has deformed her buccal region undecided
Re: Skales Clap Back At Female Fan Complaining About His Name [PICS] by Babysheart(f): 9:18am On Dec 16, 2016
She wowo sha.
But this Skales makes me think of reptile scales. Which song did he sing again?
Idiot celebrity.
Re: Skales Clap Back At Female Fan Complaining About His Name [PICS] by goldbim(f): 9:19am On Dec 16, 2016
naijaboiy:

He can't promote his brand and you're promoting it for him through your hate. grin
Hate kor,love ni grin..you'll never see a response as such from 2baba..there are better matured ways of handling nosy fans.to thrive in this part of the world,you'll need to have a thick skin..e yaff do, abeg, grin
Re: Skales Clap Back At Female Fan Complaining About His Name [PICS] by agrovick(m): 9:20am On Dec 16, 2016
Jacko1:

Wat concern okonjo iweala in this ur writeup now

You tribalism will run ur belle.... Nansense afonja hater

Its kemi adeosun... Sade.... Folorunsho alakija... Cuppy.... Tiwa savage.... Omotola all ur female yoruba icons dat are useless..... Nonsense

Dindinrin, stop jumping upandan like a bonono monkey. Go and read the start of the discussion before wading into it. That your head like Lagos Ibadan expressway grin

activelyA:
Bro nevermind.

Aunty, that was harsh.

He was referring to the dogs on your dp, oya tell him sorry
Re: Skales Clap Back At Female Fan Complaining About His Name [PICS] by Dodo5: 9:22am On Dec 16, 2016
What do we say about Wizkid o, which is now above 25 and still a kid
Re: Skales Clap Back At Female Fan Complaining About His Name [PICS] by intricate(m): 9:27am On Dec 16, 2016
goldbim:
grin two agbaya's..a nosy fan and a snobbish celebrity that can't even promote his brand well..whatever happened to "No sis,i'm so used to that Name and I can't change it for now especially @the peak of my career."(even tho na lie)....
I like your thinking

1 Like

Re: Skales Clap Back At Female Fan Complaining About His Name [PICS] by cybriz82(m): 9:29am On Dec 16, 2016
lepasharon:

Her hair though undecided This is why black women arent respected.

her hair abi her piggy mouth....
Re: Skales Clap Back At Female Fan Complaining About His Name [PICS] by SouthWestBlood(m): 9:33am On Dec 16, 2016
Skales, 25 years? *Clears throat*
Re: Skales Clap Back At Female Fan Complaining About His Name [PICS] by naijaboiy: 9:33am On Dec 16, 2016
goldbim:
Hate kor,love ni grin..you'll never see a response as such from 2baba..there are better matured ways of handling nosy fans.to thrive in this part of the world,you'll need to have a thick skin..e yaff do, abeg, grin
I agree he was savage though.

1 Like

Re: Skales Clap Back At Female Fan Complaining About His Name [PICS] by xhalakoh: 9:36am On Dec 16, 2016
Whats lalasticlala
Re: Skales Clap Back At Female Fan Complaining About His Name [PICS] by recievesense: 9:44am On Dec 16, 2016
JAYTUNEZ:

Skales hit back at a fan without mincing words for stating that he was no longer entitled to use the word young in his name. Skales who turned 25 this year gave the fan a new name suggestion since she was in the season of change...

See below...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/12/skales-clap-back-at-female-fan.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe Ishilove MissyB3
Re: Skales Clap Back At Female Fan Complaining About His Name [PICS] by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 16, 2016
nigga got no chill
Re: Skales Clap Back At Female Fan Complaining About His Name [PICS] by yomi007k(m): 9:49am On Dec 16, 2016
Rilwayne001:
Skales is just as dumb, that's why he's staying below C-level in the entertainment industry.

undecided undecided like your gf fine pass her!

grin

I knw u date amphibians. ...u love toads.
Re: Skales Clap Back At Female Fan Complaining About His Name [PICS] by jaybeekay(f): 9:52am On Dec 16, 2016
Everyone is just so defensive these days. There was "lol" at the end, didnt he see that.

JAYTUNEZ:

Skales hit back at a fan without mincing words for stating that he was no longer entitled to use the word young in his name. Skales who turned 25 this year gave the fan a new name suggestion since she was in the season of change...

See below...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/12/skales-clap-back-at-female-fan.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe Ishilove MissyB3
Re: Skales Clap Back At Female Fan Complaining About His Name [PICS] by Rilwayne001: 9:55am On Dec 16, 2016
yomi007k:

grin

I knw u date amphibians. ...u love toads.

Lol grin grin werey!!!

But seriously, i don't see anything bad in the babe. Skales is just another dumb nigga. He should be a danfo driver instead of musician. He's been poor at music. Smh sad
Re: Skales Clap Back At Female Fan Complaining About His Name [PICS] by yomi007k(m): 10:02am On Dec 16, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Lol grin grin werey!!!

But seriously, i don't see anything bad in the babe. Skales is just another dumb nigga. He should be a danfo driver instead of musician. He's been poor at music. Smh sad

No be lie sha. Skales nor sabi sing.
Re: Skales Clap Back At Female Fan Complaining About His Name [PICS] by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 16, 2016
Oreoo:
i can only imagine hw ugly u are.
lol...as yu carry d matter 4 head lyk pure water..hw market?
Re: Skales Clap Back At Female Fan Complaining About His Name [PICS] by sarz(m): 10:11am On Dec 16, 2016
Tytylion:
She ugly truetrue
She is wugly nt ugly
Re: Skales Clap Back At Female Fan Complaining About His Name [PICS] by charlesucheh(m): 10:16am On Dec 16, 2016
WHOLLOP! WHOLLOP! so this skales is 25 what da f**k! so WIZKID with his shrinking body is older than the over bodies fat skales with beard like Goliath! na wa o!

1 Like

Re: Skales Clap Back At Female Fan Complaining About His Name [PICS] by BerryAnny(m): 10:37am On Dec 16, 2016
activelyA:

Thinking out loud

ROTFL!!! E pain her...
Re: Skales Clap Back At Female Fan Complaining About His Name [PICS] by BerryAnny(m): 10:38am On Dec 16, 2016
activelyA:

Thinking out loud

ROTFL!!! E pain her... Take am easy on him nah.
Re: Skales Clap Back At Female Fan Complaining About His Name [PICS] by Icecream4U(m): 10:48am On Dec 16, 2016
Babysheart:
She wowo sha.

But this Skales makes me think of reptile scales. Which song did he sing again?

Idiot celebrity.
oh! you know he is a musician? I think that's good enough
Re: Skales Clap Back At Female Fan Complaining About His Name [PICS] by willibounce1(m): 10:51am On Dec 16, 2016
Well the girl Is not ugly... and I do not see anything bad in what she said... she didn't insult him. He should have just joked about it.

It shows skales is insecure and always quick to think people want to make fun of him at the slightest chance. May be that's why he I still an up coming artiste after so many years.
Re: Skales Clap Back At Female Fan Complaining About His Name [PICS] by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 16, 2016
yomi007k:
grin

Na real ugly betty. She be like toad.

Not just an ordinary toad. A particular one known as "Mbara" and it's so stubborn, usually found in dirty muddy gutter with eyes like Chinese people grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Mimics Kemi Olunloyo's Style Of Reporting News On Her Podcast / Terry G Called MI A Dwarf On Twitter / The Testator: Kanayo O. Kanayo Presents Book To Okowa, Ned Nwoko (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.