Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,222 members, 7,822,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Skales Clap Back At Female Fan Complaining About His Name [PICS] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skales Clap Back At Female Fan Complaining About His Name [PICS] (15624 Views)

Skales Clap Back At Follower Who Said His Songs Never Last More Than 2 Weeks / Iyanya Rocking His Female Fan's Butt On Stage During His Signature EP Launch / Nollywood Actress Uche Ogbodo Clap Back At A Fans Comparing Her To Bobrisky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skales Clap Back At Female Fan Complaining About His Name [PICS] by Hakeem3(m): 11:34am On Dec 16, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin[b][/b]
yomi007k:
grin

Na real ugly betty. She be like toad.
Re: Skales Clap Back At Female Fan Complaining About His Name [PICS] by doll912(f): 11:44am On Dec 16, 2016
Ah ahn sales, someone cannot play with you? Is that how you used to do? She didn't insult him... no need for all of that Na... everyone knows skales is a D list musician...I don't even know what he looks like but no one is talking about it and he is abusing someone
Re: Skales Clap Back At Female Fan Complaining About His Name [PICS] by activelyA(f): 11:54am On Dec 16, 2016
Jacko1:

Wat concern okonjo iweala in this ur writeup now

You tribalism will run ur belle.... Nansense afonja hater

Its kemi adeosun... Sade.... Folorunsho alakija... Cuppy.... Tiwa savage.... Omotola all ur female yoruba icons dat are useless..... Nonsense
your understanding defines you.. If that's the way you understood my writing Nkonjo to be then you are the problem this country has.
By the way. I am not igbo
Re: Skales Clap Back At Female Fan Complaining About His Name [PICS] by activelyA(f): 12:05pm On Dec 16, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

My wife

Have you eaten your daily dosage of Amala and Ewedu today ??
You are so damn tribalististic...
Why do you turn everything around?
Why do you carry so much hatred around??
I AM NOT YORUBA... Ahhnnn aaahhnnn angry
Have love for once angry

Btw
Sowie for the previous comment. Didn't know you were referring to my d.p.thought you were referring to *girls" *** no fess*** wink
angry sad
Cc agrovick cheesy
Re: Skales Clap Back At Female Fan Complaining About His Name [PICS] by yomi007k(m): 12:29pm On Dec 16, 2016
Stelvin101:

Not just an ordinary toad. A particular one known as "Mbara" and it's so stu ;Dbborn, usually found in dirty muddy gutter with eyes like Chinese people grin

grin

Guy u hv FINISHED HER. Mortal kombat style
Re: Skales Clap Back At Female Fan Complaining About His Name [PICS] by Pylony(m): 12:52pm On Dec 16, 2016
Carrissa:
lol...some people don't know how to mind their bizness sha grin
I tell you, to such people on Nairaland every thing is a selling news. If you're found to visiting the rest room twice a day its a news. If you step on a dead snake it's still a news grin
Re: Skales Clap Back At Female Fan Complaining About His Name [PICS] by Urbino: 1:15pm On Dec 16, 2016
Your mumand sisters among?
AfonjaStinks:

Girls are naturally dumb

Re: Skales Clap Back At Female Fan Complaining About His Name [PICS] by agrovick(m): 1:15pm On Dec 16, 2016
activelyA:

You are so damn tribalististic...
Why do you turn everything around?
Why do you carry so much hatred around??
I AM NOT YORUBA... Ahhnnn aaahhnnn angry
Have love for once angry

Btw
Sowie for the previous comment. Didn't know you were referring to my d.p.thought you were referring to *girls" *** no fess*** wink
angry sad
Cc agrovick cheesy

Case closed

You may now kiss the groom grin
Re: Skales Clap Back At Female Fan Complaining About His Name [PICS] by Noblesoul123: 2:45pm On Dec 16, 2016
lepasharon:

Her hair though undecided This is why black women arent respected.
Sure true
Re: Skales Clap Back At Female Fan Complaining About His Name [PICS] by Caseless: 3:15pm On Dec 16, 2016
optional1:
e pain her oh...

She no go ever comment or like on skales pic again.. Lol
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Skales Clap Back At Female Fan Complaining About His Name [PICS] by nikkypearl(f): 8:42pm On Dec 16, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Most ??

Where are the non dumb ones ??
present sir tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Mimics Kemi Olunloyo's Style Of Reporting News On Her Podcast / Terry G Called MI A Dwarf On Twitter / The Testator: Kanayo O. Kanayo Presents Book To Okowa, Ned Nwoko (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.