Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash (69262 Views)

Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria / MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife / MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by Sexxkillz: 8:38am On Dec 16, 2016
BlueRayDick:

U dey mind all the MMM zombies? I am just baffled how greed can drive people to the extent that they do away with all sense of reasoning. The handwriting is already on the wall for everyone to see, even the so called top guider in his statement up there is partly accepting he doesn't have an inkling of what really went wrong because he is down here in Nigeria while the brain controlling the scam fraud is in Russia, yet zombie participants are forming jack bauer acting in die hard.

I just hope they will be able to locate Chuddy come January 14 because this one the guy don dey talk with double mouth, I hope he will be able to live with his conscience knowing fully well he lured thousand of people into a scheme that robbed them of their sanity
Chuddy can't be in Nigeria come January. In fact, chuddy won't be too stupid to be in Nigeria right now. He'll soon delete his facebook profile. Just watch.

27 Likes

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by ednut1(m): 8:43am On Dec 16, 2016
lies, spare cash u say, but uve been getting help of 5m, hahahahah, i love this guy. he is my man of the year grin

4 Likes

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by BlueRayDick: 8:57am On Dec 16, 2016
ednut1:
lies, spare cash u say, but uve been getting help of 5m, hahahahah, i love this guy. he is my man of the year grin
lol....Let silverbird not do any voting,they should just give it to Broda Chuddy.

5 Likes

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by ademasta(m): 9:06am On Dec 16, 2016
Sexxkillz:
If at this stage you're still expecting MMM to come back in January, your brain should be removed from your head, and washed.

If you claim to be educated and you still believe MMM will be back "bigger stronger and better", I'll like to inform you that the money wasted on your education should have been used to train cows, since it's obvious cows would have had more economic value to whoever wasted money training you.

This chuddy idiot is slowly realizing how deep the hole he is in really is, that is why he has come out to deny being the one that brought MMM to Nigeria, as against what his wife said, and also made her delete the post, but of course, the resident MMM zombies would still find a way to defend him. grin
Make i quote you in case MMM did not crash come January.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by victorking: 9:41am On Dec 16, 2016
The funny thing is that all mmm participants praying for mmm to pay them their money dont realise that they the participants are actually with the money. Its just your will to return the money you earned so that others will chop too.

Reality check is that for every 500 participants that benefit, 100 participants have lost their money forever.

New money is the only way to keep sustaining the system and for how long, cos every new money is entitled to 30% interest too.

Now this is the money that leaves participants
hands for every PH made:
30% PH interest;
Registration bonus;
10% referral bonus; 3-10% video testimonial bonus;
Money paid to guiders for organising an event like seminar and posting on youtube;
Guiders bonus which has a very long tree; Leadership bonuses and other hidden perks.

All these monies come from uninvested PH of participants. This is the reality check.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 16, 2016
MMM WILL BE BACK WITH A BIG BANG THAT WILL THROW OFF NAIRALAND, CBN AND THEIR LIKES

GOD DOES NOT WORK WITH NUMBERS!!
LET THE CHICKEN HEARTED FELLOWS LEAVE! ITS BEST WE HAVE 1,000,000 COMMITED MAVRODIANS THAN 3,000,000 FAKE PARTICIPANTS

YOU NON PARTICIPANTS THAT STILL KILLING YOURSELVES OVER WHAT DOES NOT CONCERN YOU, SHOULD BE CAREFUL COS I SEE MANY OF YOU CRASHING HEAVILY IF U DONT DESIST FROM YOUR UNGODLY ACTS!!

BLOGGERS AND BLOG SITES THAT HAVE SACRIFICED THEMSELVES AND THEIR SITES TO ENCOURAGE LIES, NOTE THAT YOU WILL PAY WITH YOUR BLOOD FOR ANY HUMAN THAT COMMITES MURDER, SUCIDE OR GOES INTO ANY FORM OF SICKNESS DUE TO YOUR WRONG STORIES!!

MMM BROUGHT FOOD TO A LOT OF TABLES!!

I AM A CHOSEN, AND I HAVE SPOKEN

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by alapomejishegs: 10:23am On Dec 16, 2016
Now we have two government in Nigeria ,MMM government and Federal GOvt. buh the most talked about now is the MMM government. We never love helping ourselves i this country , we all prefer to let our neigbour die of starvation. MMM enriched some people u media all complaining. FG keep killing us u Guys are not talking you all keep living like zombies. Things are getting worse buy the day . You guys never open your eyes to that. Flood the media with real things that are wrong in this country. Instead you flood the media with the progress of your neigbour in a negative way. Before this country will go forward it a long way we have to go. I petty the next Generation cos they will blame us, what role are we playing in the country the only thing we good at is to criticize our fellow neigbour . When MMM crash in Russia or freezed in South Africa and Zimbabwe they never criticize themselves the way we do here. Too bad for Nigeria.smh

7 Likes

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by Okundaye4(m): 10:27am On Dec 16, 2016
I dedicate this solo from PASSENGER- Life for the living to all MMM lovers out there.

Don't you cry for the lost
Smile for the living
Get what you need and
Give what you're given
Life's for the living, so live it
Or you're better off dead

2 Likes

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by kolnel: 10:30am On Dec 16, 2016
Sharp guy
That's a disclaimer
I never knew we have so much gullible people in Nigeria
30% manna coming from heaven

9 Likes

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by Bants(m): 10:34am On Dec 16, 2016
MMM again
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by tundafayaBuhari: 10:34am On Dec 16, 2016
Gbege, scumbags still believe MMM is coming back. Take a chill pill. I am doing caricature of you guys but MMM is not risk worth taking. Nobody became rich through MMM. If you want to take risk take a good risk

1 Like

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 16, 2016
hrhobi1:

In a few weeks time, I will remind you of this comment of yours above.

and I will remind you as well..
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by Boss13: 10:37am On Dec 16, 2016
The same hate I read on this forum is the same hate during the America election which saw Trump as winner. People abused trump supporters, calling them idiots and unprintable name. Many trump supporters hid their intention and was scared to declare openly their support for trump not till he won.

If you want to advise people to stop investing in MMM, then be polite about it and explain why. If they don't reason with you, let them be. After all it is their money and if they lose it, it is their loss

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by tonex2: 10:38am On Dec 16, 2016
From what i heard...

from my research i tink mmm zimbabwe is yet to kick off bc ecocash the only means of transfer of money in Zimbabwe has denied affiliation with mmm
So its difficult to transfer money.

About south Africa I think from my research it is still goin on but after the freeze old confirmed mavro was wiped and kept somewere and if you do a new ph you will have 10 percent of your old mavro added to your gh order. This will be done till all old mavro depths are paid off.

Could this be the method they will aply in Nigeria? Bc our money transfer system works freely like that of south africa.

If you have more insights please share...

So you need to ph and get 10 percent of your old mavro added to your gh. Till every old mavro Is paid off.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by ZombieMYND44: 10:40am On Dec 16, 2016
deybholar:
But why do Nigerians like lying? mmm SouthAfrica is still working. people are still giving testimonies of getting help there.

Ask aby honest MMM guider who knows the truth. Frozen Mavros since May have not been returned. They lured them back in by saying they needed a clean sweep and restart saying they should PH with new mavros and over a period of 6 months their old mavros will be paid back. As i speak that has not happened. Same in Zimbabwe, frozen mavros were never released. They restart the system and lure people back in cos of trapped money. They will tell u it happened in SA and the likes, they won't tell u the complete story. And when they finally do, there is always a twist or excuse to justify. Flee when u can

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by Oluwabenny: 10:40am On Dec 16, 2016
hrhobi1:

somebody shout hallelujah.....d guy I made my last payment to just sent back half of the money to me...... Oluwaseun

5 Likes

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 16, 2016
MMM people
How market nah

MMM victims be like..

3 Likes

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:41am On Dec 16, 2016
story for the God mmm is gone for gud
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by signz: 10:41am On Dec 16, 2016
This guy is a billionaire in just under a year JUST LIKE THAT!!!

He didn't have lick a politician's ass to make this billion. He just engaged his brain

And we're here in NL insulting each others tribes and ancestors cry cry cry

CHAI!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by ikombe: 10:43am On Dec 16, 2016
Atiku2019:
And non of us has access to the site, I woke up on Tuesday and saw the News on my PO like every other person...

Let's hope the best and STOP the PANIC! We shall overcome by God's grace .

Hehehe
Atiku for 2019 and 2023 grin
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 16, 2016
hrhobi1:

If only you can channel such a "Faith" in God; you would be raising the dead by now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by Atiku2019: 10:44am On Dec 16, 2016
ikombe:
Atiku for 2019 and 2023 grin

My brother cheesy how your side na
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 16, 2016
signz:
This guy is a billionaire in just under a year JUST LIKE THAT!!!

He didn't have lick a politician's ass to make this billion. He just engaged his brain

CHAI!!!

Na so dem dey take become billionaire?

Chai

2 Likes

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by Btruth: 10:45am On Dec 16, 2016
My people die because they lack wisdom....

Bible Quotation!
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 16, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
Chuddy Ugorji, according to his wife, brought MMM to Nigeria. 3 days after the website froze participants' accounts sparking reports that MMM has crashed, Chuddy has finally addressed his members.

According to him, he woke up on Tuesday and saw the news that accounts have been frozen for a month just like every other person. Chuddy explained that he has always encouraged members to provide help only with their SPARE MONEY and also get help at the end of 30 days.

He is hoping MMM comes back healthier and stronger in 2017. Read his statement below.

Meanwhile, his wife has deleted the open letter she wrote to Nigerians from her Facebook page.

"Goodday great mavrodians,
This week has not been easy for all of us due to the news update on our POs
As we all know ,the media has been a tool used by anti-MMMites and pessimists to fight against the growth of MMM Nigeria. Unfortunately some ignorant Nigerians who don't understand what MMM is all about have been brainwashed by the information broadcasted by the media and social networks

Regarding the frozen mavro.
It is clearly stated on the news section on the website
Confirmed Mavro will be frozen for A MONTH .

The reason for this measure is evident. The system needs to prevent any problems that might arise during this festive season and this measure will be cancelled once the festive season comes to an end.

Frozen of mavros does not mean MMM has stopped operations or crashed rather the system has adopted this measure to avoid any mishaps. The support system are working on issues to enhance the effectiveness of the community.

Also let's note that contrary to what has been published by cheap bloggers, Am not the Admin of MMM but one of the top guiders of this great community. And non of us has access to the site, I woke up on Tuesday and saw the News on my PO like every other person.
The MMM website is been managed in Russia by their control and supervisory team. They are responsible for every decision made, like pairing of participants to provide help and get help, resolving issues on the platform etc.

I have always been passionate about tutoring members and guiders about the ideology of MMM , the rules and the risk; I have encouraged members to provide help only with their SPARE MONEY and also get help at the end of 30 days.

The reason members have to continue in this pattern of provide help and get help process is to ensure the sustainability of the system, because the platform is a peer to peer system, members knows that they own the system and pay only to themselves, There is no CENTRAL ACCOUNT.
Regarding getting help,every guider in the MMM community has a limit to withdrawal and I have never made withdrawals above my limit ,rather have always helped to ensure the growth of MMM Nigeria community.
Instead I have given more to the community through charity works and teaching of the ideology of MMM.

Bloggers who get paid for promoting rumour, when ignorant Nigerians click on their blogs , Google Ad sense pays them per click. Hence they seized this opportunity to enrich themselves even when most of them are participants and have taken more from the community, many of them are involved in uploading Fake Pop's and multiple accounts all in the bid to frustrate the programme of the community and that is part of what is been looked into and it would be stop so that we have a healthy and stronger MMM NIGERIA in 2017.

MMM founder is a Russian Sergey Mavrodi not a Philippines. I have never been to Philippines ,the stories about going to the Philippines are untrue.
I stand for the true ideology of MMM which is anchored on providing and getting help willingly.

Let's hope the best and STOP the PANIC! We shall overcome by God's grace ."

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1296865897036671&id=100001398198858

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/mmm-top-guider-chuddy-ugorji-reacts-mmm-crash.html

In other words, they're fùcked

5 Likes

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by Moblord(m): 10:46am On Dec 16, 2016
I have one request to ask; I want you to publish on your front page by January when MMM returns, just like you did when mavros were frozen.
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 16, 2016
MMM oooo. grin
Jan 17th is not far. If it indeed comes back (which I doubt), everyone will take out money (GH) and few, probably only the guiders who use other people's money aka bonuses /referrals money, will put back money (PH).
Before easter, it will collapse finally. That is if it gets back up again sef. For the sake of the innocent new ones who used school fees, wedding funds, rent, pension etc to PH, I hope MMM 'unfreezes' itself by Jan undecided

1 Like

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by DaBullIT(m): 10:49am On Dec 16, 2016
Washed with wetin ? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Sexxkillz:
If at this stage you're still expecting MMM to come back in January, your brain should be removed from your head, and washed.

If you claim to be educated and you still believe MMM will be back "bigger stronger and better", I'll like to inform you that the money wasted on your education should have been used to train cows, since it's obvious cows would have more economic value to whoever wasted hard earned money training you.

This chuddy idiot is slowly realizing how deep the hole he is in really is, that is why he has come out to deny being the one that brought MMM to Nigeria, as against what his wife said, and also made her delete the post, but of course, the resident MMM zombies would still find a way to defend him. grin

I fall for your font o , How you do am ?HELLOOOOOOO
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 16, 2016
Mr Ugorji should not be talking....he better delete his face book, and run as fast as he can...because when January comes......his MMM congregation would be like sheep without a shepherd.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Interest Rate On Fixed Deposit Accounts In Nigeria / Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today / Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.