Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash (69237 Views)

Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria / MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife / MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by realGURU(m): 10:50am On Dec 16, 2016
mmm crashing 80% loading....
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by teawhy2788(m): 10:50am On Dec 16, 2016
How mmm participant will get their money in January,as it is nw,no one wil pledge any help o,even those that have PH already will not pay when their order comes in January o(bcs of fear)! Thus,if people dnt pay,hw sm members will nw get their money in January?

2 Likes

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by harmbhrosz(m): 10:50am On Dec 16, 2016
Adeoba10:
Someone in Russia controlling your hard earned money here in Nigeria. All of una be mumu
lol....Na you be the mumu, the guy even stated it that the website is what is being controlled from Russia not the members money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by MsFaith: 10:50am On Dec 16, 2016
As a MMM particpant, no matter people say, my mind is still at rest. Pessimists are the ones having headaches on our behave.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by lastpage: 10:51am On Dec 16, 2016
Sexxkillz:
There's nothing for you to remind me of. Use your brain. This isn't like a mathematical equation where you're asked to find "X". . . You're only asked to use your brain.

If MMM reopens in January, they'll only ask you guys to deposit more money "PH" before you can receive your money "GH". And as predictable as you dumb heads are, you'll deposit more money and that's when it'll finally Pack UP!

You invest in a scheme that isn't a business, a scheme that only relies on new members to pay old members, and you expect it not to fail?

Your brain power and a dead battery = the same fucking thing.

At the bolded:

Left to me, l would say "let us just leave these Muguns till January, and see what happens after".
Your quote above, is the real RIDDLE l want our people to reflect upon.

Even law of Physics says "You cant create SOMETHING, out of NOTHING"!

If MMM Managers were investing this money in a business venture and were promising hefty returns, l will say "maybe"
If they were buying and selling BitCoins or Rice or even Palm Oiyel, l will say Maybe, but be careful
if they were just Trading Forex, l will say Naagodey, but it wont last forever!

But they told you that they were just paying you, GH, (or will be paying you) from what others bring-in (PH).

So, hypothetically, if there are ten people involved and the last person's (10th) money was used to pay (GH) the nine people in front, (not to mention what mavrodi himself removes and what crooks like this fine Naija Chukwudi boy also removes and a "Guider"wink, where will the money needed to pay the 10th person come from?

That means the 10th person gets shafted!
So, right now, everyone is wishing they are not that 10th person!
shocked shocked grin grin

Everything is about to end but MMM tells you he is "freezing" payments ....but you should keep pumping more money into it, maybe that would extend it from the 10th person, to another 3 or 4 Maggas!
So, instead of shafting the 10th person, he now has to shaft 10th, 11th, 12th and 13th persons!

I give it to Russians! They are smart.
I give it to you guys Mavrodis (you even bear his name! Cheesux!)... you are F lipsrsealed lipsrsealed LS

Just remember, l wont pity anyone come January o, l will provide free Rope sha, incase anyone needs it to commit "self-erasure". undecided undecided

Lastpage!

PS: Pls, dont poison your husband if he has used your house rent or Christmas Money to play MMM.
Please, dont beat your wife if she used School fees and Soup money to play MMM
Just provide them with a strong Rope and ask them to do it the Japanese way.... like a real man will do. (Fall on Your Sword) shocked shocked

8 Likes

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by mebad(m): 10:51am On Dec 16, 2016
deybholar:
But why do Nigerians like lying? mmm SouthAfrica is still working. people are still giving testimonies of getting help there.

My friend who are the ones giving testimony in South Africa ? I have PH and till date haven't been able to GH in the so called Mmm SA

6 Likes

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by signz: 10:52am On Dec 16, 2016
emusmithy:

Na so dem dey take become billionaire?

Chai

I read a report that this Chuddy made 5 billion naira from this scheme.

Its possible afterall hes the No1 guider and the person that brought it into naija.

Check am nah
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by kYjelly2: 10:53am On Dec 16, 2016
harmbhrosz:
lol....Na you be the mumu, the guy even stated it that the website is what is being controlled from Russia not the members money.

but i thought the "mavro" is on the website
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by MrEverest(m): 10:55am On Dec 16, 2016
Sexxkillz:
There's nothing for you to remind me of. Use your brain. This isn't like a mathematical equation where you're asked to find "X". . . You're only asked to use your brain.

If MMM reopens in January, they'll only ask you guys to deposit more money "PH" before you can receive your money "GH". And as predictable as you dumb heads are, you'll deposit more money and that's when it'll finally Pack UP!

You invest in a scheme that isn't a business, a scheme that only relies on new members to pay old members, and you expect it not to fail?

Sadists everywhere, Why are you so angry and frustrated with MMM? Its obvious that you guys are hell bent on scaring people away from providing help. The enegy you guys expend in attacking MMM should have been channeled in attacking the politicians who made life miserable for you guys. SPITS!

14 Likes

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by MrEverest(m): 10:55am On Dec 16, 2016
Sexxkillz:

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by harmbhrosz(m): 10:56am On Dec 16, 2016
kYjelly2:

but i thought the "mavro" is on the website
and the mavro is directly equivalent to a currency abi? Take the mavro to the bank and go withdraw cash na undecided

4 Likes

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by Calculux95: 10:56am On Dec 16, 2016
What the hell!!!! !

See me se wahala

Please how many MMM participants do you see wailing about their frozen funds....
My are all you 3rd parties interested in crying on our behalf.... did we ask for your help.

Thanks for all your advice so far
Truth be told we couldn't care less
We never asked you to lend us money to invest in the scheme.

LET US BE!!

3 Likes

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by Elxandre(m): 10:56am On Dec 16, 2016
The funny thing is the Chuddy guy denied being the founder of MMM-Nigeria, after the wife had already claimed he was the one who brought it into Nigeria.

If you will believe this guy is legit after this, you need help.

6 Likes

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by kYjelly2: 10:57am On Dec 16, 2016
harmbhrosz:
and the mavro is directly equivalent to a currency abi? Take the mavro to the bank and go withdraw cash na undecided

i went to zenith bank the other day to cash in my nairaland likes and shares, but they were looking at me somehow embarassed

3 Likes

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by WizBLANCE(m): 10:57am On Dec 16, 2016
I don't know why i believe MMM is not scam. Not a member though, in my final year Zenoks or what ever they are called rob a friend of mine a lot of money. Those in UNN as of 2013/2015 can relate to this. So when MMM came i kinda believe it but the fear of what happened to my friend kept me from participating. However, bad as it may i still hear that slow still voice telling me "mmm is not scam"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by lastpage: 10:58am On Dec 16, 2016
MsFaith:
As a MMM particpant, no matter people say, my mind is still at rest. Pessimists are the ones having headaches on our behave.

See Consolation! cheesy cheesy
Talk true, is that your mind really at rest? grin grin

If it were at rest, you wont be here saying it!
You will be busy planning how to buy that Ride you always admired, when your Dollar lands in January.

Funnily, it is the poor and struggling that use even their meagre resources to fall into this kind of trap!
Go outside and look at the "class" of people playing Nairabet, Baba'jeebu, NaijaBet, e.t.c

The comfortable and rich are smart enough, .... that is why they are rich and comfortable, in the first place!

Did the Bible even say "We shall take from the Poor (foolish), and give to the Rich (Smart)?
Just joking nii, its your money, dont mind us "foolish" people that refused to part with our money. kiss kiss kiss

Lastpage!

9 Likes

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by MONITZ: 10:58am On Dec 16, 2016
Sexxkillz:

Funny enuf, the guy even said a thing about a central account not existing, so how do they intend to pay those who would be GH?

Self denial is the greatest disservice one can do unto himself, y can't the Mavrodians accept their loss, lick their wounds and then move on rather than living in delusion or is it that they ve been jazzed and re no longer in control of their senses.

I was convinced by someone to also invest in this scheme bt I told the person that I would only do so if he was able to explain where the 30 percent was coming from other than the person PH and he just couldn't, he was just beating around the bush with no tangible explanation.

Well let's Keep our fingers crossed and be positive because damned is a man who rejoices over another's misfortune....

5 Likes

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by hoodmenconcept(m): 10:59am On Dec 16, 2016
Rextayne:
re u in Sa

My brother, I'm in sa and mmm south is perfectly working.
stop spreading fake news.

10 Likes

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by Artistree: 11:01am On Dec 16, 2016
teawhy2788:
How mmm participant will get their money in January,as it is nw,no one wil pledge any help o,even those that have PH already will not pay when their order comes in January o(bcs of fear)! Thus,if people dnt pay,hw sm members will nw get their money in January?
I think it would be two things, either you ph first before being eligible for gh or you are made to re ph a percentage of what you GH, compulsorily.
Everyone will rush to GH come January but I don't think the system would allow for that to happen cos there must be a corresponding ph for every GH.
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by hoodmenconcept(m): 11:01am On Dec 16, 2016
Elxandre:
The funny thing is the Chuddy guy denied being the founder of MMM-Nigeria, after the wife had already claimed he was the one who brought it into Nigeria.

If you will believe this guy is legit after this, you need help.

You must be a dullard, chuddy brought mmm to Nigeria does that mean, he is a founder.
stop taking osogbo weed
olodo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by Calculux95: 11:03am On Dec 16, 2016
MONITZ:

Funny enuf, the guy even said a thing about a central account not existing, so how do they intend to pay those who would be GH?

Self denial is the greatest disservice one can do unto himself, y can't the Mavrodians accept their loss, lick their wounds and then move on rather than living in delusion or is it that they ve been jazzed and re no longer in control of their senses .

Why are you so freaking concerned about our loss, what is it to you... . Is it your loss?

Nigerians Need To Stop Taking Medicine For Other People's Problems.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by harmbhrosz(m): 11:05am On Dec 16, 2016
kYjelly2:

i went to zenith bank the other day to cash in my nairaland likes and shares, but they were looking at me somehow embarassed
now you know how insane it is for someone to say "Someone in Russia controlling your hard earned money here in Nigeria" as if they even told them to put their hard earned money in the 1st place undecided

1 Like

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by olafunny(m): 11:05am On Dec 16, 2016
Sexxkillz:

If MMM reopens in January, they'll only ask you guys to deposit more money "PH" before you can receive your money "GH". And as predictable as you dumb heads are, you'll deposit more money and that's when it'll finally

Sorry, you kept saying 'deposit' as if the monies are being kept in one account. Mind you, we donate to each other. And if MMM is gone, our lives isn't. So pls dont take the lives. We are hit, and your are pained, when do u care si much abt ur fellow Nigerians. You just want to be noticed. Yeah we see you

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by harmbhrosz(m): 11:06am On Dec 16, 2016
hoodmenconcept:

You must be a dullard, chuddy brought mmm to Nigeria does that mean, he is a founder.
stop taking osogbo weed
olodo
lol....RIP logic, bringing something is the same thing as being it founder grin grin grin

That your guy no go kill me with laugh grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by ekeson45(m): 11:07am On Dec 16, 2016
this is only 4 my type

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by Ogidigba1(m): 11:07am On Dec 16, 2016
many of you people laughing and jumping around on every topic about mmm will soon be silenced that's if u fools even show yourselves in thread

4 Likes

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by SUPOL(m): 11:07am On Dec 16, 2016
Sexxkillz:
If at this stage you're still expecting MMM to come back in January, your brain should be removed from your head, and washed.

If you claim to be educated and you still believe MMM will be back "bigger stronger and better", I'll like to inform you that the money wasted on your education should have been used to train cows, since it's obvious cows would have more economic value to whoever wasted hard earned money training you.

This chuddy idiot is slowly realizing how deep the hole he is in really is, that is why he has come out to deny being the one that brought MMM to Nigeria, as against what his wife said, and also made her delete the post, but of course, the resident MMM zombies would still find a way to defend him. grin
mmm looks occultic to me, is like they use charms on these people

3 Likes

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by faithdee(f): 11:08am On Dec 16, 2016
Stop lying is not good for your health and life.
Have you visited the website you posted. MMM has been in existence . check this out http://kenya-/news/page-21/

2 Likes

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by olafunny(m): 11:09am On Dec 16, 2016
lastpage:

At the bolded:

Left to me, l would say "let us just leave these Muguns till January, and see what happens after".

Wow! So u ar this good. You should be able to solve Nigeria's problems. MUMU

If MMM Managers were investing this money in a business venture and were promising hefty returns, l will say "maybe"
If they were buying and selling BitCoins or Rice or even Palm Oiyel, l will say Maybe, but be careful

But they told you that they were just paying you, GH, (or will be paying you) from what others bring-in (PH).

So, hypothetically, if there are ten people involved and the last person's (10th) money was used to pay (GH) the nine people in front, (not to mention what mavrodi himself removes and what crooks like this fine Naija Chukwudi boy also removes and a "Guider"wink, where will the money needed to pay the 10th person come from?

Everything is about to end but MMM tells you he is "freezing" payments ....but you should keep pumping more money into it, maybe that would extend it from the 10th person, to another 3 or 4 Maggas!
So, instead of shafting the 10th person, he now has to shaft 10th, 11th, 12th and 13th persons!

I give it to you guys Mavrodis (you even bear his name! Cheesux!)... you are F lipsrsealed lipsrsealed LS

Just remember, l wont pity anyone come January o, l will provide free Rope sha, incase anyone needs it to commit "self-erasure". undecided undecided

Lastpage!

PS: Pls, dont poison your husband if he has used your house rent or Christmas Money to play MMM.
Just provide them with a strong Rope and ask them to do it the Japanese way.... like a real man will do. (Fall on Your Sword) shocked shocked
Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by olafunny(m): 11:10am On Dec 16, 2016
lastpage:

At the bolded:

Wow! So u ar this good. You should be able to solve Nigeria's problems.

Lastpage!

Re: MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash by godson4u79(m): 11:10am On Dec 16, 2016
All agents of false and negative news.....

Fall down and die

salemkivos:
MMM Crashes In Nigeria And Opens In Kenya - 14 December 2016

MMM Crashes in Nigeria on the 13th of December, 2016 and officially begins operation in Kenya on the 14th of December, 2016. Please visit
Google and Type "kenya-mmm" or visit "www. kenya-mmm. net"

And the Kenyas' are smiling to the banks !

The Kenya Website is a replicate of the Nigeria Model and others before Nigeria.

Good Guys – They finished South Africa, came to Nigeria, finished Nigeria, now is Kenya’s turn !

You can see from the Kenyans website that all the Testimony dates are: 2016-12-15 (15th December 2016), meaning the kenyans are now going to the bank.

They have finally left Nigeria to Kenya !!!

This is real evil.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Interest Rate On Fixed Deposit Accounts In Nigeria / Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today / Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.