Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,236 members, 7,815,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

In House Response To: I Find It Hard To Love Any Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In House Response To: I Find It Hard To Love Any Man (306 Views)

I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. / Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' / I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In House Response To: I Find It Hard To Love Any Man by PenAStory: 8:02am On Dec 16, 2016
https://penastory.com/2016/12/16/in-house-response-to-i-find-it-hard-to-love-any-man/

On yesterday’s edition of Tell Tale Thursday, we were confronted with the dilemma of a young lady who is finding it hard to love any man and believes there is something wrong with her. This is a situation many find themselves in. If you missed that, you can visit profile or www.penastory.com to read.

We say a big thank you to all those who dropped their comments both on our BBM channel and also on the blog, find below our in house response to the issue:

Dear, to ask the question of what is wrong with you is to insinuate that you think something is wrong with you. Nothing is wrong with you in the sense of the word, ‘wrong.’

You not feeling anything for a guy yet may be traced to different factors. It could be that you have trust issues you developed since your last relationship. It could also be that you are not emotionally ready to engage in emotional adventures. This could be because you are highly focused on your career or some other things you may be doing for now.

Remember, don’t compare yourself to others. You are fine. Nothing is wrong with you. This even accentuates your uniqueness that you are not a girl that allows her emotions run wild at will. Have a lovely week ahead!

Please be reminded that we do not publish the identity of those that send in their relationship problems except otherwise requested and we advise that you have only mature comments and responses to the mail as rude comments would not be approved. You can also send in your relationship issues by sending us an email via submissions@penastory.com or contact@penastory.com

Source: PenAStory - www.penastory.com

(1) (Reply)

Is It Easy To Combine Marriage And Education? / PLANNING 2017 / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.