Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

"MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant (59769 Views)

MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] / MMM Has Refused To Match Me Despite My PH Being In Millions. / Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by fkdmods: 3:11pm On Dec 16, 2016
gurunlocker:
I have some questions for this MMM has not crashed believers..

You guys said there's no central account for MMM so MMM isn't holding your money, agreed.

1) If they finally open the account January, I'm sure 98% will want to GH and no one will PH... what will happen here?

2) We know Nigerians, it's once bitten twice shy, Nobody will want to risk putting his money into this again.... Here's where some people lose, those who will be able to GH will be smiling and never come back, while those who will PH will be crying for life.

I disagree. Someone on this forum is already campaigning for atiku2019. There are members saying GEJ should come back as president. Does this sound like a people who learn from anything? I guarantee you, if MMM is repackaged and later called MMM2 RELOADED, people will sign up for it saying "this time, it will be different"

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by agrovick(m): 3:11pm On Dec 16, 2016
That everyone is doing it doesn't make it sensible.
Learn not to be a part of the bandwagon effect.
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by IVORY2009(m): 3:11pm On Dec 16, 2016
Another MMM issue again......

hope this MMM will not kill people in January, just incase they refuse to show up.., hmmmm
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by iykedare(m): 3:11pm On Dec 16, 2016
Cry me a river.
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by Lordsocrates: 3:12pm On Dec 16, 2016
bolafez:
wait on God
lols
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by Lordsocrates: 3:12pm On Dec 16, 2016
bolafez:
wait on God
lols
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by fratermathy(m): 3:12pm On Dec 16, 2016
myners007:
Fiction. MMM haters just propananding

Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by adedayourt(m): 3:13pm On Dec 16, 2016
even me read ur story, am crying on ur bhaf
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by amdoyin82(m): 3:13pm On Dec 16, 2016
That's wat normally happens to a greedy person. How could she placed all she has and even used other peoples' monies. The deed has been done and January is around the corner. Will she commit sucide if the money is collected by armed robber at gun point? It is only the crashed expectation that is killing her. I also placed 50k on it since November 11th, It crashes on the day I was due to get help. Let us all look forward to January. Peace out.

3 Likes

Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by back2dmatter: 3:14pm On Dec 16, 2016
You said that MMM has crashed.... Can you tell me the name of the Pilot and it's crash site??

onyekachee:
abeg mmm has crashed,even me that had faith in the beginning has lost it,it will never come back again

1 Like

Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by Lagban(m): 3:14pm On Dec 16, 2016
softwerk:
My friend was convinced to place N1.5Million in the scheme and was supposed to 'harvest' his investment this week!

He hasn't committed suicide. Why don't you wait till January as some participants look forward to believing it will bounce back.
invested over 300k in d same scheme yet I am very optimistic of getting my money by January . #IStandWithMMMNigeria

3 Likes

Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by uckennety(m): 3:14pm On Dec 16, 2016
Souljaboi1:

Abi na, when you are slapped on the left check, you turn the right one ! grin

If you know abt MMM idealogy you won't talk lyk dt!

But if you interest to know why you should PH contact me

1 Like

Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by gurunlocker: 3:15pm On Dec 16, 2016
fkdmods:

I disagree. Someone on this forum is already campaigning for atiku2019. There are members saying GEJ should come back as president. Does this sound like a people who learn from anything? I guarantee you, if MMM is repackaged and later called MMM2 RELOADED, people will sign up for it saying "this time, it will be different"

They should wake up then because this MMM is gone for good.... I wish them Happy New Year 14/01/2017

1 Like

Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by fratermathy(m): 3:15pm On Dec 16, 2016
back2dmatter:
I have over 11 million naira in the system and I'm not afraid.....

Mwhile, I do not believe this story. Bloggers are using the current state of MMM to increase traffic on their websites (Nairaland inclusive).

We are not tired of reading all your fake news about MMM.

Please, I'm still expecting post like " Man attempt Suicide on 3rd Mainland bridge, but rescued by big Fish"

#MumuBloggers

#IStandWithMMM

Keep standing with MMM na. Oloshi.
You won't go and look for good things to invest in.

Wasted sperm.

2 Likes

Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by uckennety(m): 3:15pm On Dec 16, 2016
Lagban:
invested over 300k in d same scheme yet I am very optimistic of getting my money by January . #IStandWithMMMNigeria

Gracias amigo

We need PH
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by Mobsync(m): 3:15pm On Dec 16, 2016
He is not ruined yet. By the time he is reduced to begging to eat, he would know the meaning of ruined. We warned you people but you failed to listen. You all deserve it. Greedy creatures.
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by donestk(m): 3:16pm On Dec 16, 2016
MMM actually is a fraud........ All the monies are gone!

How?

They have agents whom are matched to receive the funds legitimately.

They are gone.

2 Likes

Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 16, 2016
Doyin400l:
Haaahahahahaha...lwkmd.

Hahahaha
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by uckennety(m): 3:17pm On Dec 16, 2016
fratermathy:

Wasted sperm.

If I press your balls now you'll say am wicked!

1 Like

Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by Neerah18: 3:17pm On Dec 16, 2016
I still don't understand why people neglected the part that said invest your SPARE MONEY, ehn? Why will you invest all you have?
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 16, 2016
fratermathy:
Hahaha. WE tell them o. I don't feel any iota of pity for anyone.

When we warned them they thought we were jealous. Let them go and commit suicide if they like and see if Mavrodi will bury them.
who is asking for ur pity now. Cos am not sure they av come for you for any pity. U don pity urself finish?
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by back2dmatter: 3:19pm On Dec 16, 2016
I want to invest in your brain.

Alaye baje.

fratermathy:

Wasted sperm.
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 16, 2016
Some have started playing bet9ja to recover, I saw a woman trying to bring out Change from her handbag and the slip just fell out,if you see how she chased the paper while breeze was blowing it away grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by Adebendel: 3:19pm On Dec 16, 2016
I no fit laugh

Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by fratermathy(m): 3:19pm On Dec 16, 2016
uckennety:

If I press your balls now you'll say am wicked!

Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by back2dmatter: 3:20pm On Dec 16, 2016
You said MMM is fraud... Did MMM defraud you

quote author=donestk post=51985702]MMM actually is a fraud........ All the monies are gone!

How?

They have agents whom are matched to receive the funds legitimately.

They are gone. [/quote]
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 16, 2016
myners007:
Fiction. MMM haters just propaganding
na so my brother. I love reading their propaganda, even though I know it can't change anything. They av tried hard, but it does not shake the participant. Let them keep it up. We are watching them.

1 Like

Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by uckennety(m): 3:21pm On Dec 16, 2016
[quote author=fratermathy post=51985802][/quote]

If I jam you wid dz MMM car you and your juju will freeze like my mavro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by back2dmatter: 3:21pm On Dec 16, 2016
No MMM participant will go begging... He who laughs last,...,........

Mobsync:
He is not ruined yet. By the time he is reduced to begging to eat, he would know the meaning of ruined. We warned you people but you failed to listen. You all deserve it. Greedy creatures.
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by fratermathy(m): 3:22pm On Dec 16, 2016
back2dmatter:
I want to invest in your brain.

Alaye baje.

Orue gbogbo

Gambler of the year 2016. Shebi MMM don give you award?

Emekpa!

Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by iomoge2(f): 3:23pm On Dec 16, 2016
126k?

If i want to help out now i will be bombarded

Lemme goan contact liala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Results On Comparing Fixed Deposit Interest Rates Between First Bank And Gtbank / My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle / Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.