Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

"MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant (59770 Views)

MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] / MMM Has Refused To Match Me Despite My PH Being In Millions. / Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by fratermathy(m): 5:24pm On Dec 16, 2016
seunoni34:
what are you investing in? can you tell us so we can put our money there too.

Invest in agriculture, poultry, pig rearing, goat herding, cattle ranching, etc.

They bring maximum profit and take little capital.

With focus and patience, you may be the biggest agricultural entrepreneur in your area.
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by fratermathy(m): 5:25pm On Dec 16, 2016
donj84:

is it your money or is it your suicide...you say you were warning them and you don't even know the person they are talking of...don't drink panadol for another mans headache

Na so.

Reggae blues.

When una don die so, na we when de warn una dem go disturb with obituary upandan.

Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by Thawarplay(m): 5:26pm On Dec 16, 2016
Earn extra income with Affliate marketing forget Ponzi Scheme!

This Affliate marketing website will give you everything you need for free, Including training and opportunity to earn $100 sign up bonus. Check my signature to contact me for this.

Note: No capital Involve

Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by markchidex: 5:30pm On Dec 16, 2016
If u see any body busy walking around without saying anything or de person is talking to him or her self please do inform de police cos he or she is trying to commit suicide.......mmm wahala sad

1 Like

Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by godson4u79(m): 5:30pm On Dec 16, 2016
Yes I can help her.. but that's after she does something drastic.. then I will now help her mtcheeww grin grin

Lucasinho:

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/mmm-has-ruined-me-i-will-commit-suicide.html
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by Abdulkatcha(m): 5:30pm On Dec 16, 2016
we warned them and they thought we are jealous u see ur life now
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by kenkels: 5:34pm On Dec 16, 2016
[s]My friend Abba who invested few thousands and now he is playing with rope [/s] embarassed
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by godson4u79(m): 5:38pm On Dec 16, 2016
#125,000 u want to do something drastic... People wey loose million's nkoo... Wetin make do... Abegi...

Lucasinho:

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/mmm-has-ruined-me-i-will-commit-suicide.html
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by AngelsAndStars(m): 5:39pm On Dec 16, 2016
edunaking:
please i did not understand the debt part?or are you a confused fellow?please learn economics before you say what you dont know.
I should learn economics?

please Mr economics tell me what product or services is been rendered by MMM to qualify your money as "investment"

you must be a kid or a naive person. please if you cannot give me proper reply just ignore me.
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by Reference(m): 5:40pm On Dec 16, 2016
AngelsAndStars:
adults even educated people just sit down begin send money to each other say na investment..

stupidity

Even educated people......so sad.
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by AngelsAndStars(m): 5:45pm On Dec 16, 2016
Reference:

Even educated people......so sad.
I warned so many people. they didn't listen. they just wanted to put their money because every other person'ls are making "profit"

OK let's ask those whose money hanged. you can't arrest anybody or sue anybody, even the person you rendered help you can't arrest him because he has paid and received.

the scheme is trash. but even graduates were busy "investing"

I got no sympathy for anyone. let them learn from this.

2 Likes

Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by YoungestElder(m): 5:46pm On Dec 16, 2016
MMM.
Chai!

Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by adedehinbo(m): 5:48pm On Dec 16, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Stop freaking out for no reason

NO CAUSE FOR ALARM

MMM CREATED MORE SOURCE OF INCOME FOR PEOPLE MORE THAN THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA

MMM FEEDING NIGERIANS SINCE 1943

MMM WILL BE BACK IN JANUARY

only the greedy people would be deceived by this senseless pics awon oloriburuku
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by Lucasinho(m): 5:51pm On Dec 16, 2016
back2dmatter:
LIAR,.......

Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by Lucasinho(m): 5:55pm On Dec 16, 2016
jelil01:
Choi

My greedy brother's money was also chopped
u r happy abt dat?
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by macaranta(m): 5:56pm On Dec 16, 2016
Eya
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by akinszz: 5:56pm On Dec 16, 2016
This reminds me how savana bank pack my papa money run away some years back, hoping they will come back. Omo, naso igala (deer) carry am disappear o.
softwerk:
My friend was convinced to place N1.5Million in the scheme and was supposed to 'harvest' his investment this week!

He hasn't committed suicide. Why don't you wait till January as some participants look forward to believing it will bounce back.

Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by Lucasinho(m): 5:58pm On Dec 16, 2016
back2dmatter:
I have over 11 million naira in the system and I'm not afraid.....

Mwhile, I do not believe this story. Bloggers are using the current state of MMM to increase traffic on their websites (Nairaland inclusive).

We are not tired of reading all your fake news about MMM.

Please, I'm still expecting post like " Man attempt Suicide on 3rd Mainland bridge, but rescued by big Fish"

#MumuBloggers

#IStandWithMMM
hopefully U stand 2 the End of it...
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by mechanics(m): 5:59pm On Dec 16, 2016
Hahaha, nawa o, she shud meet her friends who made money frm d scheme 4 assistance.
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by jelil01: 6:05pm On Dec 16, 2016
Lucasinho:
u r happy abt dat?
is ur phone screen cracked?? I guess u didn't see d adjective there
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by lereinter(m): 6:06pm On Dec 16, 2016
softwerk:
My friend was convinced to place N1.5Million in the scheme and was supposed to 'harvest' his investment this week!

He hasn't committed suicide. Why don't you wait till January as some participants look forward to believing it will bounce back.

just pray hard
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by Lucasinho(m): 6:13pm On Dec 16, 2016
jelil01:
is ur phone screen cracked?? I guess u didn't see d adjective there

tongue undecided

MMM victim Spotted... grin
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by Ranchhoddas: 6:20pm On Dec 16, 2016
zumarock9:
Pls whats d name of d artist dat Sang dat song

MUGU MONEY SPENDER

I THINK I HAD HIM SAY someting like hmmmm
MMM.

My cousin were mmm money hang be like.
Na P-Square na

1 Like

Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by back2dmatter: 6:28pm On Dec 16, 2016
Bloggers who get paid for promoting rumour, when ignorant Nigerians click on their blogs, Google Ad sense pays them per click. Hence they seized this opportunity to enrich themselves
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by Codes151(m): 6:47pm On Dec 16, 2016
Too many bloggers posting fake shits cuz of mmm!

1 Like

Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 16, 2016
Mobsync:

Don't worry, mine will be sweet. Greedy Moku Mogbe Modaran participant.
And please tell me, the effect it has on ur life?
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 16, 2016
gurunlocker:

Bro, calm down and drink some water, then use your brain to go through my post again.

The person you registered for? who is he providing help to? the unseen people controlling the system and having fun with your money? why can't you also provide help since you are sure it's coming back?
I don't read senseless post twice.
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by gurunlocker: 7:22pm On Dec 16, 2016
wizzakosh:
I don't read senseless post twice.

Lol.... it's always senseless to senseless people you know?
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by Ndycharly: 7:49pm On Dec 16, 2016
[color=#990000]That MMM froze all accounts till January doesn't mean it has crashed. It is ameasure to make it more stronger and reliable, So it baffles me to see people talking like illiterates. If you don't have confidence in it why putting your money.?

Let us not join hands with brown envelope media houses and Govt. who are looking for loophole to distablise and discourage people from MMM, who are doing better what they could not do. MMM ROCKs[/color]
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by Mobsync(m): 8:05pm On Dec 16, 2016
wizzakosh:
And please tell me, the effect it has on ur life?

Mr Man, keep quiet. Good for nothing greedy thief.
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by stephinnoyewole(m): 8:53pm On Dec 16, 2016
Abeg let her kill herself

Use ur spare money, already stated...
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by idesylvester(m): 9:00pm On Dec 16, 2016
gurunlocker:
I have some questions for this MMM has not crashed believers..

You guys said there's no central account for MMM so MMM isn't holding your money, agreed.

1) If they finally open the account January, I'm sure 98% will want to GH and no one will PH... what will happen here?

2) We know Nigerians, it's once bitten twice shy, Nobody will want to risk putting his money into this again.... Here's where some people lose, those who will be able to GH will be smiling and never come back, while those who will PH will be crying for life.

3) One of the excuse is that their will be more GH during Xmas period, is there no Xmas celebration in Kenya they went to? why didn't they pause there till January also?

We are not happy you are about to lose money, we are only sad that we warned you but the foolishness for getting rich quick enters your head.
Guy for all that u wrote eh, I v decided to Gh u right without MMM cos u just hit d nail on right... Guy send me ur accountant number let me send d money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Results On Comparing Fixed Deposit Interest Rates Between First Bank And Gtbank / My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle / Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.