Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,075 members, 7,821,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

"MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant (59781 Views)

MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] / MMM Has Refused To Match Me Despite My PH Being In Millions. / Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by 3sexy: 3:52pm On Dec 16, 2016
You think if u cry to the public threatening suicide , then people will contribute ur money for you , u dive Zuma rock!

You can kill yourself if u like , my 1m is there I never die .

Didn't u read the read flag before u took the risk ?
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by weldersmind(m): 3:58pm On Dec 16, 2016
there is always large number of viewers for any MMM thread these days which means more traffic and more money for Nairaland

1 Like

Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 16, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

You're dumb

MMM is what we call isusu in Igbo, another name for it is Akawo
I can remember my mother use to do it way back in 1998 and people still do it till today

Pick up some book and read

You are both dumb and a liar.

In akawa, there is no profit made rather a little loose for the akawa management.

In akawa every circle contributions is given to one person minus a few charges. This circle continues until everyone get a share.

Now tell me where mmm get the profit it gives to its members?

Also from your definition of akawa,

Tell us how akawa members make profit and its management?

Till then, stop defending fraud with self manufactured lies.

2 Likes

Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by steppin: 4:06pm On Dec 16, 2016
sexymoma:
What i don't understand in this MMM is
they claimed to freeze pple's account due the fact that lotta pple would want to withdraw in this yuletide season
my question is when they unfreeze the account... who nor go collect their money?
and when will it not crash by then?
i use to tell pple, my destiny nor jos collide with anything turn 10 to 20 mba nu
Lmao @ my destiny nor jos collide with anything turn 10 to 20 mba nu. grin grin grin
Nairalanders na werey.
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by Mtncardseller(m): 4:07pm On Dec 16, 2016
What I surely know is that MMM will be back with new strategy that will benefit all participants...any participants wailing or crying that mmm has crashed is those who go and borrow or use their school fees....and if they continue wailing then say bye bye to your money...because your wailing dey discouraged others who are interested to participate......say sumtin positive about MMM...then we shall all eliminate suffering in dis useless county
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by chy200(f): 4:09pm On Dec 16, 2016
Some of you are worried over another man's money. Is it your business? I don't do MMM but the cry from those who are not in the system is louder than those who are it. Leave them to be.
Anyway some of you are jealous over a neighbor or friend who had nothing before but has been made rich through the scheme.
Hide your envy and mind your business, if not join them or keep mute. #Nairaland getting traffic with MMM stories# make una help dem.

2 Likes

Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:16pm On Dec 16, 2016
AngelsAndStars:
adults even educated people just sit down begin send money to each other say na investment..

stupidity

I'm flabbergasted as well.

2 Likes

Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:16pm On Dec 16, 2016
fratermathy:
Hahaha. WE tell them o. I don't feel any iota of pity for anyone.

When we warned them they thought we were jealous. Let them go and commit suicide if they like and see if Mavrodi will bury them.

Me and You dey the same boat hehehe..I feel no iota of Pity for anyone...if they want to die, let them die!...they were warned but they were forming smart...Person get 2.5million, he didnt see any business venture to invest it in, its MMM...mcheew
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:18pm On Dec 16, 2016
chy200:
Some of you are worried over another man's money. Is it your business? I don't do MMM but the cry from those who are not in the system is louder than those who are it. Leave them to be.
Anyway some of you are jealous over a neighbor or friend who had nothing before but has been made rich through the scheme.
Hide your envy and mind your business, if not join them or keep mute. #Nairaland getting traffic with MMM stories# make una help dem.

those who got rich from MMM are no better than the yahoo boys and blood money people because it is at the detriment of others that they got their wealth.

1 Like

Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by AngelsAndStars(m): 4:19pm On Dec 16, 2016
ferhyntorlah:

I'm flabbergasted as well.
grin
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by AngelsAndStars(m): 4:23pm On Dec 16, 2016
chy200:
when someone gets rich through the scheme then someone or some people out there lost money... you just don't get it do you?

every investment has a product or service that determines your profit or loss. but what determines that of MMM?

it's meant to crash, the sooner, the better.

1 Like

Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 16, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Stop freaking out for no reason

NO CAUSE FOR ALARM

MMM CREATED MORE SOURCE OF INCOME FOR PEOPLE MORE THAN THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA

MMM FEEDING NIGERIANS SINCE 1943

MMM WILL BE BACK IN JANUARY

Copy n paste On all mmm posts.. Are you part of the mmm crew.
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by modaink333: 4:31pm On Dec 16, 2016
Ah ah....is that why u are crying?....come let me take you to their office in my area
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by DaBullIT(m): 4:31pm On Dec 16, 2016
sexymoma:
What i don't understand in this MMM is
they claimed to freeze pple's account due the fact that lotta pple would want to withdraw in this yuletide season
my question is when they unfreeze the account... who nor go collect their money?
and when will it not crash by then?
i use to tell pple, my destiny nor jos collide with anything turn 10 to 20 mba nu

Irawo mi o she S'ogun D'ogoji grin grin grin grin grin grin

You must have lived among Yorubas i can sense it in your comment
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by Maj196(m): 4:41pm On Dec 16, 2016
Dumb people everywhere....
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by madjune(m): 4:42pm On Dec 16, 2016
She sent a mail to the DPA man barrister Ugwuanyi that only works on cases that promote his personality.

This MMM thing sef.
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by ephi123(f): 4:43pm On Dec 16, 2016
AngelsAndStars:
when someone gets rich through the scheme then someone or some people out there lost money... you just don't get it do you?

every investment has a product or service that determines your profit or loss. but what determines that of MMM?

This is a fundamental concept. As all those doing MMM what the business model is, they don't know (and don't care to know as long as they are collecting "their cash" - which really is someone else's money) so how on earth can such a model be sustainable?!
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by fuma(m): 4:48pm On Dec 16, 2016
Lucasinho:

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/mmm-has-ruined-me-i-will-commit-suicide.html

I took my time to read about MMM yesterday instead of joining a pool of ......... people celeberating the Rumor about the crash of MMM

But sadly MMM freezes payment for one month and you're all rejoicing on social media,

yet state Government(s) has owed your mother/father 6 month's salary, promotion arrears and even pension, and you've not mused a single word here.

Your ignorance can't be described with words, it can only be acted out.

I wonder what some people stand to gain by celebrating the Rumored crash of MMM.

How does it affect your own personal life if not wickedness of hope to see your fellow human cry and in pains.

or how does it affect the GDP of our economy?

The main characteristic of successful people is their ability to take risk. And if you don't have that trait it does not mean that you are a lesser human

I think most Nigerians are acting like witchcraft in this side of the planet earth..
#ISTANDWITHMMM

2 Likes

Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by AngelsAndStars(m): 4:51pm On Dec 16, 2016
ephi123:

This is a fundamental concept. As all those doing MMM what the business model is, they don't know (and don't care to know as long as they are collecting "their cash" - which really is someone else's money) so how on earth can such a model be sustainable?!
that's pure greed. and stupidity...

some chick even got annoyed cos I refused to join, now she is even more annoyed with me cos I asked if she had cash there.

Lolz what's my own na. kilode?
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by seunoni34(m): 4:53pm On Dec 16, 2016
fratermathy:

Keep standing with MMM na. Oloshi.
You won't go and look for good things to invest in.

Wasted sperm.
what are you investing in? can you tell us so we can put our money there too.
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by chy200(f): 4:56pm On Dec 16, 2016
Why worry for them? Y are u lamenting for them some of them should be on their 2nd round or even 3rd round of collection or if it's their first time they also planned to take people's money too and are stuck now. That's why I asked what is your business let them sort themselves out. If it crashes none of my business if it stays none too.
AngelsAndStars:

Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by ephi123(f): 4:57pm On Dec 16, 2016
AngelsAndStars:
that's pure greed. and stupidity...

some chick even got annoyed cos I refused to join, now she is even more annoyed with me cos I asked if she had cash there.

Lolz what's my own na. kilode?

Lol! The baffling thing is how people are still defending it! Na wa.
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by AngelsAndStars(m): 5:00pm On Dec 16, 2016
chy200:
Why worry for them? Y are u lamenting for them some of them should be on their 2nd round or even 3rd round of collection or if it's their first time they also planned to take people's money too and are stuck now. That's why I asked what is your business let them sort themselves out. If it crashes none of my business if it stays none too.
what's our business? we should sit and watch people ruin their lives while others gain from their ruin?

we should sit back and watch till debt get to 100billion naira then it crashes, who will return money back?

I don't think you understand the gravity of what's at stake here.

people just go to school to get certificate and then come out to call MMM investment. dullards.
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by AngelsAndStars(m): 5:02pm On Dec 16, 2016
ephi123:

Lol! The baffling thing is how people are still defending it! Na wa.
those defending it are mostly those whose money hanged LMAO.... the ones who gained are mostly indifferent.

such pity
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by chy200(f): 5:07pm On Dec 16, 2016
Lol. Sit back and watch? For your money or their own? I don't get, u sound like your money is hanged. #anywaysamout#
AngelsAndStars:
what's our business? we should sit and watch people ruin their lives while others gain from their ruin?

we should sit back and watch till debt get to 100billion naira then it crashes, who will return money back?

people just go to school to get certificate and then come out to call MMM investment. dullards.
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by AngelsAndStars(m): 5:09pm On Dec 16, 2016
chy200:
Lol. Sit back and watch? For your money or their own? I don't get, u sound like your money is hanged. #anywaysamout#
if my money hanged would I be advocating for it to crash?

worefa
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by Pylony(m): 5:10pm On Dec 16, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Stop freaking out for no reason

NO CAUSE FOR ALARM

MMM CREATED MORE SOURCE OF INCOME FOR PEOPLE MORE THAN THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA

MMM FEEDING NIGERIANS SINCE 1943

MMM WILL BE BACK IN JANUARY

guy i hope you're giving your mmmites members genuine assurance or na you shame go fall on. Then we'll see what you'll said come January if all hope is lost.
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by ephi123(f): 5:10pm On Dec 16, 2016
AngelsAndStars:
those defending it are mostly those whose money hanged LMAO.... the ones who gained are mostly indifferent.

such pity

I understand their plight, they are still in denial..
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by edunaking: 5:14pm On Dec 16, 2016
AngelsAndStars:

please i did not understand the debt part?or are you a confused fellow?please learn economics before you say what you dont know.
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by donj84: 5:14pm On Dec 16, 2016
fratermathy:
Hahaha. WE tell them o. I don't feel any iota of pity for anyone.

When we warned them they thought we were jealous. Let them go and commit suicide if they like and see if Mavrodi will bury them.

is it your money or is it your suicide...you say you were warning them and you don't even know the person they are talking of...don't drink panadol for another mans headache
Re: "MMM Has Ruined Me. I Want To Kill Myself" - Participant by Pylony(m): 5:22pm On Dec 16, 2016
The lady has show the world where greed and for not being contented with the little her husband can afford this christmas, and the feeling its a most, she have to wear a new dress this yuletide season, has now landed her in a messy Celebration and regrets.

Her level is now of some one in "deep depression in a recess economy" should the scheme fail to resurrect from slumber come January 13-14 she'll need serious emotional help.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Results On Comparing Fixed Deposit Interest Rates Between First Bank And Gtbank / My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle / Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.