Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

I Need A Man With A Huge Manhood, Lagos Girl Cries Out… See Her Contact - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Man With A Huge Manhood, Lagos Girl Cries Out… See Her Contact (7830 Views)

5 Things You Can Say To Make A Girl Cries And Made Her Like You Even More / 'I Have Big Breasts, Come & Advertise On My Chest' - Busty Lagos Girl / Woman Complained About Her Husbands Huge Manhood On Facebook, People React- PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Man With A Huge Manhood, Lagos Girl Cries Out… See Her Contact by FisifunKododada: 6:36pm On Dec 16, 2016
Kendzyma:
lol,Yoruba guys surely rocks their boat,but Igbos wunt agree.

cheesy Na so cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Need A Man With A Huge Manhood, Lagos Girl Cries Out… See Her Contact by Arijude(m): 6:50pm On Dec 16, 2016
Kendzyma:
Cone heads with dirty dicks rocks what ?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Man With A Huge Manhood, Lagos Girl Cries Out… See Her Contact by Kendzyma(m): 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2016
Arijude:
Cone heads with dirty dicks rocks what ?
u'r so gay man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Man With A Huge Manhood, Lagos Girl Cries Out… See Her Contact by Arijude(m): 6:55pm On Dec 16, 2016
Kendzyma:
u'r so gay man.
How do you mean? Should have asked you if you have a fvckable sis. but I remembered I don't do cone heads.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Man With A Huge Manhood, Lagos Girl Cries Out… See Her Contact by vchykp(m): 6:57pm On Dec 16, 2016
Another Miss Cucumber spotted..!
Re: I Need A Man With A Huge Manhood, Lagos Girl Cries Out… See Her Contact by Kendzyma(m): 6:59pm On Dec 16, 2016
Arijude:
How do you mean? Should have asked you if you have a fvckable sis. but I remembered I don't do cone heads.
justifying ur sexuality?. We don't do gay bro grin....
And tell ur sis she still has her smelly pant with me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Man With A Huge Manhood, Lagos Girl Cries Out… See Her Contact by Arijude(m): 7:11pm On Dec 16, 2016
Kendzyma:
justifying ur sexuality?. We don't do gay bro grin....
And tell ur sis she still has her smelly pant with me.
The other day I met your sis and she begged me to fvck her because she was on heat, I couldn't because the odour that was oozing from her pvssy was terrible. Tell her to come and collect the detergent I promised to buy her to wash her stinking pvssy.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Man With A Huge Manhood, Lagos Girl Cries Out… See Her Contact by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 16, 2016
Does she know the MEANING of 2.5cm when fully erect...??
Even if na NEWBORN sef.....

Except in German linguistics 2.5cm means 250cm
Re: I Need A Man With A Huge Manhood, Lagos Girl Cries Out… See Her Contact by buffalowings: 9:18pm On Dec 16, 2016
Foolish girl

That na micropenis

Make she come make I show am black mamba aka cucumber

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Man With A Huge Manhood, Lagos Girl Cries Out… See Her Contact by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:32pm On Dec 16, 2016
Raine80:
Hang on did I just read 2.5cm? On the other hand what is she bringing to the table? Since she wants everything ready made.

You get sense, I so much see dignity in ladies with your kinda mentality
Re: I Need A Man With A Huge Manhood, Lagos Girl Cries Out… See Her Contact by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 16, 2016
JuanDeDios:

Must be a ghastly typo. Maybe she meant 32.5 (that's a good 12.something inches). I guess she should have stuck to inches. Her post sounds a bit immature, anyway. Some people live in a universe they created inside their own head. If I got the chance to talk to her I would explain to her why no serious man would respond.
She is a reflection of how quite a large number of women think these days...there is no pride in self. It's always about someone else's stuff.
Re: I Need A Man With A Huge Manhood, Lagos Girl Cries Out… See Her Contact by NIGHTMAREOO7: 10:51pm On Dec 16, 2016
Kendzyma:

stop mastubating on this already.
she is a delta gal(Efejekwu) not igbo
Thats why she says delta or yoruba.
the location u live affects ur mentality and people u are likely to roll with. she lives in west so its normal she prefers yoruba and delta.

i stay in lagos too and cant count number of yoruba gals i hav bleeped...
and wenever i wana roll with a gal for bleepin sake and i discorver shez not igbo or yoruba that urge in me dies automatically.

and that explains wat i said earlier abt the location u live affecting ur choice of people u wana mingle with. COMMON SENSE
Re: I Need A Man With A Huge Manhood, Lagos Girl Cries Out… See Her Contact by gemale(m): 12:15am On Dec 17, 2016
& ds person tnks she wld get a good husband. C d superficial, vain requirements she's looking 4 in a man. She nw has d audacity 2 rope God in2 her depraved lifestyle. I know I'm nt holy bt @ least I dnt try 2 mock God. Some pple dnt know wt true love & a marriage entails.
Re: I Need A Man With A Huge Manhood, Lagos Girl Cries Out… See Her Contact by gemale(m): 12:21am On Dec 17, 2016
D bimbo can't even write good English. It's "fully erect" nt "erected". Buildings & structures r "erected", a man's urogenital organ is "erect".
Re: I Need A Man With A Huge Manhood, Lagos Girl Cries Out… See Her Contact by Bahddo(m): 12:43am On Dec 17, 2016
Ordinary measurement, you don't know; English you no sabi. Some girls are just so shallow, sex objects is all they can be.
Re: I Need A Man With A Huge Manhood, Lagos Girl Cries Out… See Her Contact by NaWetinDey(m): 4:48am On Dec 17, 2016
Stupid poster and impostor trying to taint Igbo women just like they did few days back., You fail.
Re: I Need A Man With A Huge Manhood, Lagos Girl Cries Out… See Her Contact by Smyblueboy(m): 7:34am On Dec 17, 2016
damn! she didn't complete it well o... she needs a man with big dick and also knows how to use it well to make her ask for more like 7up.
1 thing is having big dick another thing is having proper technical know how.#i didnt say that.... anyway mine is not big its just ?":"&#(#7$2&2!#) so am not qualified..
u can check my blog and help me to criticize sha cos I just designed it newly ur opinions would help alot www.ishstoc..com
Re: I Need A Man With A Huge Manhood, Lagos Girl Cries Out… See Her Contact by chuggy(m): 10:46am On Dec 17, 2016
She should wait for JESUS grin
Re: I Need A Man With A Huge Manhood, Lagos Girl Cries Out… See Her Contact by Teague4league(m): 2:38pm On Dec 17, 2016
chuggy:
She should wait for JESUS grin

grin but uncle J never bleep b4 now
Re: I Need A Man With A Huge Manhood, Lagos Girl Cries Out… See Her Contact by chuggy(m): 2:29pm On Dec 18, 2016
Teague4league:

grin but uncle J never bleep b4 now
lmao...uncle j no need learn na cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Wedding Photo That Has Gone Viral For All The Wrong Reasons / Have You Ever Been Involved With A Pastor / Would You Allow Your Wife To Work In A Beer Bar?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.