Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Have You Ever Been Involved With A Pastor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Involved With A Pastor (7810 Views)

Am Really Thinking I Was Involved With A Witch...... Confused / Zimbabwe Pastor Involved In Car Accident During Sex With School Girl / Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Involved With A Pastor by olasboy: 2:59pm On Mar 07, 2010
I caught a Pastor (Yellow Handed) with a church member (an usher) and I know her (usher) younger sister a choir member who is also TOO close to thesame pastor. I know what I'm talking about because we live in thesame neighbourhood.

Who is tempting who? I understand we all have feelings, but why should we be deceiving ourselves and mocking the faith? This pastor is married o!

Have you ever been in such a situation and how did it happen?
Re: Have You Ever Been Involved With A Pastor by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 07, 2010
I've never been involved with a pastor.

And I've got too little time on my hands to notice others who may, or may not be involved with pastors.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Involved With A Pastor by essarios(m): 3:11pm On Mar 07, 2010
olasboy:

I caught a Pastor (Yellow Handed) with a church member (an usher) and I know her (usher) younger sister a choir member who is also TOO close to thesame pastor. I know what I'm talking about because we live in thesame neighbourhood.

Who is tempting who?

they are humans you know, being a pastor does not mean that they are not prone to stupid acts. i have seen it happen and most the time it aint a good outcome for the pastor's reputation.
Re: Have You Ever Been Involved With A Pastor by beingme(f): 3:40pm On Mar 07, 2010
pastors ve feeling and sex too.
Re: Have You Ever Been Involved With A Pastor by Scooby1(m): 3:47pm On Mar 07, 2010
Pastor body no be fire wood grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Involved With A Pastor by zeal500: 3:58pm On Mar 07, 2010
olasboy:

Who is tempting who? I understand we all have feelings, but why should we be deceiving ourselves and mocking the faith? This pastor is married o!

and so what anybody can be a pastor cos its just a title
Re: Have You Ever Been Involved With A Pastor by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 07, 2010
I guess since its the end times, we have false prophets floating about.
Re: Have You Ever Been Involved With A Pastor by googles: 4:22pm On Mar 07, 2010
[size=13pt]yes !!! cool cool[/size]
Re: Have You Ever Been Involved With A Pastor by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 07, 2010
googles:

[size=13pt]yes !!! cool cool[/size]

I don't believe you, Ms Googles. undecided undecided
Re: Have You Ever Been Involved With A Pastor by googles: 4:33pm On Mar 07, 2010
Siena:

I don't believe you, Ms Googles. undecided undecided

[size=13pt] embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
why ?? its the truth
i like to date my pastors  embarassed embarassed[/size]
Re: Have You Ever Been Involved With A Pastor by zionking(m): 4:41pm On Mar 07, 2010
@Topic

Not a Pastor but have once caught a Priest in the act (black and pink handed). You all will struggle to believe this but its true. I couldn't make any move for almost 30 seconds with my mouth wide open.
Re: Have You Ever Been Involved With A Pastor by shewun001: 5:59pm On Mar 28, 2010
caught a pastor?? pastors too have blood and the truth of the matter is that yes pastor should have more morals but girls always love flocking around them tempting these so called men of God.
I know a couple of pastors who do not have anything to do with a lady be it counselling without another person present, I call them sensible cos if a pastor sees nice boobs inside him, he will know what he has seen and knowing and accepting your frailty is the key to winning this war on temptation.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Involved With A Pastor by sojuicy(f): 8:20pm On Apr 02, 2010
When I was about 17, and had just finished my first year of University, my uncle introduced me to his pastor hoping that being close to the man's family would lead me to Christ.

I was quite surprised, and yes, naive, when I realised that his kind smiles and reasssuring touches, were deliberate.  No one thought anything of me staying the night to sleep in their house.  He was the first to suggest it to my uncle, who agreed with no problem.  Then he'd get me to wait behind until every one had gone to sleep.  His wife was heavily pregnant at the time.   I remember the first time he invited me to lay my head down on his lap.

And me, mumu, was sure that as a pastor, there couldn't be any sexual motive behind the suggestion.

Did I mention that at this point, he would be wearing just a "wrappa" around his waist?

Before long, his "solja" was emerging from a gap in the wrappa and he was urging me to get orally acquainted.

And this became the norm.  Blossoming from oral to the full shebang there on their living room floor.  Then I'd have to face his wife in the morning who was oblivious to his treachery.  We'd go out and there in the back seat, his hand would make it's way under my dress, or he'd guide my hand towards his open zip to give him a hand job.

There were often pretty young girls surrouding him and visiting his house. This was what he told me when I first got nervous about his wife suspecting. He said she would never think of such a thing because there were always ladies around him.

At the time I figured that he'd targetted me because I was not a believer.  But when I came back to Lagos a year later, stronger in my own faith, and determined that what we'd been doing was really wrong and if he couldn't stop it, I would, he turned on me and gave me a serious verbal lashing when I rejected his moves.  He was so sure I'd come back for more.  He asked me who I thought I was, to think I was above such. He said I was fooling myself.

I ceased all contact with him and his family after that. He is the most callous of all the "men of God" that I have known that messed about like that.

I think he is in politics now. I googled him. Still very handsome. Now, if he played games with me, he would meet his match. kiss

Sojuicy - Older, Wiser,

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Involved With A Pastor by Sauron1: 8:26pm On Apr 02, 2010
sojuicy:

When I was about 17, and had just finished my first year of University, my uncle introduced me to his pastor hoping that being close to the man's family would lead me to Christ.

I was quite surprised, and yes, naive, when I realised that his kind smiles and reasssuring touches, were deliberate.  No one thought anything of me staying the night to sleep in their house.  He was the first to suggest it to my uncle, who agreed with no problem.  Then he'd get me to wait behind until every one had gone to sleep.  His wife was heavily pregnant at the time.   I remember the first time he invited me to lay my head down on his lap.

And me, mumu, was sure that as a pastor, there couldn't be any sexual motive behind the suggestion.

Did I mention that at this point, he would be wearing just a "wrappa" around his waist?

Before long, his "solja" was emerging from a gap in the wrappa and he was urging me to get orally acquainted.

And this became the norm.  Blossoming from oral to the full shebang there on their living room floor.  Then I'd have to face his wife in the morning who was oblivious to his treachery.  We'd go out and there in the back seat, his hand would make it's way under my dress, or he'd guide my hand towards his open zip to give him a hand job.

There were often pretty young girls surrouding him and visiting his house. This was what he told me when I first got nervous about his wife suspecting. He said she would never think of such a thing because there were always ladies around him.

At the time I figured that he'd targetted me because I was not a believer.  But when I came back to Lagos a year later, stronger in my own faith, and determined that what we'd been doing was really wrong and if he couldn't stop it, I would, he turned on me and gave me a serious verbal lashing when I rejected his moves.  He was so sure I'd come back for more.  He asked me who I thought I was, to think I was above such. He said I was fooling myself.

I ceased all contact with him and his family after that. He is the most callous of all the "men of God" that I have known that messed about like that.

I think he is in politics now. I googled him. Still very handsome. Now, if he played games with me, he would meet his match. kiss

Sojuicy - Older, Wiser,

So you facked this Pastor in his living room? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Have You Ever Been Involved With A Pastor by tpiah: 8:31pm On Apr 02, 2010
sojuicy

and did you report this pastor to anyone at all, or you simply went with the "conquest" and enjoyed the ride.

I know some women like bonking married or "unavailable" men.

The fellow used you, no doubt, and you probably used him too, but just out of curiosity- did you ever inform any of the church elders (or even your uncle) about the matter.
Re: Have You Ever Been Involved With A Pastor by nwabuking5(m): 8:37pm On Apr 02, 2010
googles lets met at yahoo with this sapinto202@yahoo.com
Re: Have You Ever Been Involved With A Pastor by manmustwac(m): 8:37pm On Apr 02, 2010
very sojuicy story  grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Involved With A Pastor by Sauron1: 8:41pm On Apr 02, 2010
manmustwac:

very sojuicy story  grin

Better call Chico/Zeb Ejiro to develop this romantic tale.
Re: Have You Ever Been Involved With A Pastor by honeric01(m): 8:51pm On Apr 02, 2010
sojuicy:

Sojuicy - Older, Wiser,

you must have been enjoying the "pastor"s dadda to have always returned to him and didn't report to anyone, why would a 17yrs old girl not know when a man wants to go down with her? don't tell me you have never seen a pointing dadda before. anyways, nice story!!!

I have heard one before but haven't seen one with my korokoro eyes.
Re: Have You Ever Been Involved With A Pastor by googles: 8:54pm On Apr 02, 2010
nwabuking5:

googles lets met at yahoo with this sapinto202@yahoo.com

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

are you a pastor  cheesy cheesy

@so juicy

na wa o  grin grin grin grin grin grin

lmao @ solja peeping outta d wrappa  cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Been Involved With A Pastor by yme1(f): 8:55pm On Apr 02, 2010
nope i havent and i dont plan too except he is ready to back out which i dont pray for him to kiss cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Been Involved With A Pastor by sojuicy(f): 9:36pm On Apr 02, 2010
@Tpiah

I was 17 (maybe 18) when this happened. He was in his 40's. It's sick of any one to assume that the lady, in this type of situation, is the instigator. To me he was just another Nigerian man having his cake and eating it. I didn't feel any more compelled to report him than I would any one else. I wouldn't have wanted to be the one to rip his wife's world apart. Nor be the subject of idle church gossip. I was a guest in their midst - he was the long standing member. Who do you think they would have believed, if he turned round and said I was lying?

At the end of the day, I believe God has a much better way of dealing with hypnocrites in his flock than any self appointed evangelical linch mob could.

A couple of years later, I did tell another person about it. What he did with that information I have no idea. He may have approached the guy quietly - that is the mature way to deal with that kind of situation. Although, as the Yoruba saying goes, Aja t'o fe so nu, ko ni gbo fere olode - The hunter's dog that is destined to get lost in the bush, is deaf to the hunter's whistle.

I do not trust any church pastor to be stronger in resolve not to fall than any other person. I could tell stories of things I've witnessed, been told about, but there is an air of judement and condemnations that the self appointed moral guardians here take upon themselves. I'm not in the mood to fuel their ignorant retorts.

If anything, pastors, elders, any man who does more in church than be a church usher, they are like politicians, with a drive for success that seems to also be mirrored by a high sex drive. Only they are their own watchman. The smart ones treat themselves with distrust - and avoid temptation, avoid being alone with members of the opposite sex, etc.

Sojuicy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Involved With A Pastor by CuteAngel(f): 9:46pm On Apr 02, 2010
Almost, i had 2 call d pastor 2 order. U can't blame dem, there ar human.
Re: Have You Ever Been Involved With A Pastor by sojuicy(f): 9:50pm On Apr 02, 2010
@ honeric01  - If any other guy had asked me to put my head in his lap, I'd have scoffed and refused, so sure of what he was hoping for.   I DID NOT  expect a "man of God" to have such ideas.  It embarrassed me to object, lest I be the one with a dirty mind.  Then when it was clear what he wanted, how on earth does a girl with my level of inexperience match his persuasive cunning?  That guy gets what he wants.   He did then.  And I am sure he still does now.

Sojuicy
Re: Have You Ever Been Involved With A Pastor by Duniverse(m): 9:51pm On Apr 02, 2010
imagine how that pastor will be preaching at the alter and that girl will be seating at the congregation looking at him and he will still be comfortable
Re: Have You Ever Been Involved With A Pastor by zubeyr(m): 10:43pm On Apr 02, 2010
unbelievable stories
Re: Have You Ever Been Involved With A Pastor by Shola2009(m): 12:02am On Apr 03, 2010
No! ive nvr been with a pastor, lol,
The thred's title's a rib cracker! grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Involved With A Pastor by tpiah: 3:26am On Apr 03, 2010
sojuicy:

@Tpiah

I was 17 (maybe 18) when this happened. He was in his 40's. It's sick of any one to assume that the lady, in this type of situation, is the instigator. To me he was just another Nigerian man having his cake and eating it. I didn't feel any more compelled to report him than I would any one else. I wouldn't have wanted to be the one to rip his wife's world apart. Nor be the subject of idle church gossip. I was a guest in their midst - he was the long standing member. Who do you think they would have believed, if he turned round and said I was lying?

At the end of the day, I believe God has a much better way of dealing with hypnocrites in his flock than any self appointed evangelical linch mob could.

A couple of years later, I did tell another person about it. What he did with that information I have no idea. He may have approached the guy quietly - that is the mature way to deal with that kind of situation. Although, as the Yoruba saying goes, Aja t'o fe so nu, ko ni gbo fere olode - The hunter's dog that is destined to get lost in the bush, is deaf to the hunter's whistle.

I do not trust any church pastor to be stronger in resolve not to fall than any other person. I could tell stories of things I've witnessed, been told about, but there is an air of judement and condemnations that the self appointed moral guardians here take upon themselves. I'm not in the mood to fuel their ignorant retorts.

If anything, pastors, elders, any man who does more in church than be a church usher, they are like politicians, with a drive for success that seems to also be mirrored by a high desire for intimacy. Only they are their own watchman. The smart ones treat themselves with distrust - and avoid temptation, avoid being alone with members of the opposite gender, etc.

Sojuicy

you should have still reported him regardless.

You didnt think about the wife during the fornication and adultery sessions (what Yorubas call agbere), so why should you be worried what the wife would think after he's exposed?

Not trying to be hard on you (though i still have to consider your other posts on Nl where you described having an affair with another married man, not to mention your antics in sexuality), but there are women who intentionally set out to seduce and destroy pastors and other church workers. Using any excuse.

True, you say you were only 17, but everyone has been 17 at some point, and a 40 year old man isnt the only choice for someone to have intimacy with at that age. Though people have different tastes sha.

I agree many church workers these days think nothing of sleeping around, but it takes two to tango. I've heard stories of church officials who wanted to sleep with someone in the church, and the lady refused them pointblank. Most of the time these men "scope" the women before making their move. Meaning they study the women and try to guess which one is likely not to expose them.

In fact- I just watched "An education". You should try watching that movie though your water don overflow garri sha, going by your posts in sexuality section. Anyway, this particular affair is past, you say, and you prefer letting God judge this pastor.

To me he was just another Nigerian man having his cake and eating it

this speaks volumes. So that "pastor" wasnt the first married man to have an affair with you?
Re: Have You Ever Been Involved With A Pastor by 0hsisi: 3:42am On Apr 03, 2010
As an innocent teen,I was actually propositioned by a reverend father that was visiting our next door neighbor
If you see the way I rolled my eyes eh and gave him *waka* with both hands.
Re: Have You Ever Been Involved With A Pastor by honeric01(m): 10:02am On Apr 03, 2010
sojuicy:

@ honeric01  - If any other guy had asked me to put my head in his lap, I'd have scoffed and refused, so sure of what he was hoping for.   I DID NOT  expect a "man of God" to have such ideas.  It embarrassed me to object, lest I be the one with a dirty mind.  Then when it was clear what he wanted, how on earth does a girl with my level of inexperience match his persuasive cunning?  That guy gets what he wants.   He did then.  And I am sure he still does now.

Sojuicy

You can't really exonerate yourself from the act because you kept going there and i am sure they must have been times you went there on your own for a b.a.ng.
Re: Have You Ever Been Involved With A Pastor by MonGee(m): 10:25am On Apr 03, 2010
grin what a salacious thread. No be small thing oooo,
Re: Have You Ever Been Involved With A Pastor by tkb417(m): 10:55am On Apr 03, 2010
The story is so juicy
Walahi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If Your Babe Updates This On Her Whatsapp Status Then Bro U Are Not Alone / I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! / Davido Rocks Chioma Big Yansh And Holds Her Big Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.