Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,256 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church (8300 Views)

Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) / Do I Deserve The Things She Said To Me For Touching Her Pant? / Reasons Why I Dropped My 25years Old Girlfriend For A 17year Old Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by kizi: 10:19pm On Nov 17, 2009
koolchicco:

Mr Blazer again?

Oh please
Really complicated dude , if you doubt it check out his signature grin grin
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by stede(m): 10:37pm On Nov 17, 2009
chei, that is good, there should be a degree of respect in the house of god
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by Mrblazer(m): 10:40pm On Nov 17, 2009
Where are you siding?
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by olelle: 11:07pm On Nov 17, 2009
You did the right thing. Don't bother with those responses that indicate otherwise. If I were you, I would end the relationship with the girl who have no respect for the House of God. That says a lot about her.
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by mamagee3(f): 1:29am On Nov 18, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Do we really need to know your daily diary events with your gf? undecided

Good Question.
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by mamagee3(f): 3:18am On Nov 18, 2009
Kinkinatus:

So what is wrong with getting a little freaky in the backrow in church? I think she was trying to create some excitement in what I suspect must be a extremely boring romantic life for her. From your comment, you sound boring, un-creative, conventional and lacking impulsiveness. You keep embarrassing her in public like that and one day, she is going to go look for some one some where who will give her that freakiness and excitement she is craving for, that you seem to think is making her go crazy.

*Dies* grin grin
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by san26dy(f): 5:29am On Nov 18, 2009
bump lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by spunk(m): 7:21am On Nov 18, 2009
succubus! isn't that the name of a devil?? i mean a sex craving imp?! na wao. i even heard say na succubus ivent MouthAction wink
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by ud4u: 11:04am On Nov 18, 2009
Romance in the church with thanksgiving, I wonder whom you want to offer the thanksgiving to with girl friend by your side.

What is christianity all about? is all about going to church and still be living in sin or righteousness and living a Christ like life?.
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by Nezan(m): 11:09am On Nov 18, 2009
^^^ Dont mind the OP, they just go to church without knowing what they are going for.
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by RuuDie(m): 11:51am On Nov 18, 2009
@ blazer,

u bleeped up. . . . u shoulda just taken the dame home & bleeped her brains out! u gotta learn to start living up to that darn userID u chose 4 urself grin
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by echobee(f): 2:47pm On Nov 18, 2009
u never jam correct girl, if na me, i go hold that thing. atleast, am only trying to be romantic,and tell the world u are mine.
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by kingchild(m): 3:25pm On Nov 18, 2009
Oga create chance for others to post. Abi you want me to ask Seun for extra sheet ?

i don laugh belle wat?
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by koolchicco: 3:36pm On Nov 18, 2009
king-child:

Oga create chance for others to post. Abi you want me to ask Seun for extra sheet ?

i don laugh belle wat?

The Guy don occupy all d space for NL. grin grin
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by cliveland: 4:00pm On Nov 18, 2009
seun is this really worth putting on the forum

d babe for all its worth might have "only" wanted to touch him to get his attention, perhaps that they should also go out like others for thanksgiving and mistakenly touched his soft spot and the bull is gloating around with his "Ego'.

u get babe u dey posse if u no get u dey claim because u no get paper na make babe no greet u yeye thing, go tell your pastor abi no bi church u say u go.

MUMU!!!!
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by hax: 8:24pm On Nov 18, 2009
Dulling guy. During Thanksgiving?

You were supposed to jump around and praise God for giving you such a Hot babe. lmao
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by Noigeeriaa: 8:43pm On Nov 18, 2009
lol op should have gotten a bj in church instead
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by Mrblazer(m): 10:03pm On Nov 18, 2009
@hax. I should thank God for given me a Succubus right? grin.
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by PrinceRaj1: 7:58am On Nov 19, 2009
You are just a bloody liar. You imagined this happened and decided to hear what people will say on Nairaland. This is out of boredom, go find work to do.

Shame on you blazing liar!!
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by Mrblazer(m): 8:15am On Nov 19, 2009
Congratulation newbie, you have 2 posts. Say something else pls like 'good morning brother''
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by shark78: 11:13am On Nov 19, 2009
lets face it, he is showing off. Sub-Consciously the message that he is trying to project is "im so hot, my gf cant resist me".

Get over yourself.
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by swazi: 1:36pm On Nov 19, 2009
Thanks for sharing, sharing is caring cheesy
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by kokorunna(m): 1:37pm On Nov 19, 2009
So now you are sharing your hanky panky with us, where next grin
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by Mrblazer(m): 1:45pm On Nov 19, 2009
Emmm, Kick your butt.
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by xynerise: 1:46pm On Nov 19, 2009
grin nice answer
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by PrinceRaj1: 8:09am On Nov 20, 2009
Mr blazer:

Congratulation newbie, you have 2 posts. Say something else pls like 'good morning brother''

Is that the singular form of congratulations? Evidently too much posts on Nairaland as caused you to tell lies. Do you even have a girl friend? You talk too much, what do you leave for your girlfriend to do? Anyway, joblessness is a disease and posting your imagination does not show wisdom.
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by xynerise: 8:43am On Nov 20, 2009
You don brush teeth? grin
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by kellorah: 10:51pm On Nov 20, 2009
LMAO!! This is so silly!!! grin grin grin grin

Hope u gave her what she wanted when u guys went home.
she shouldn't do such in church nau. . . .na wa o!! Were u that irresistible?!?! cheesy cheesy
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by koolchicco: 10:52pm On Nov 20, 2009
kellorah:

LMAO!! This is so silly!!! grin grin grin grin

Hope u gave her what she wanted when u guys went home.
she shouldn't do such in church nau. . . .na wa o!! Were u that irresistible?!?! cheesy cheesy

Why not find out urself. cheesy undecided
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by kellorah: 11:05pm On Nov 20, 2009
LOL!! You want him to rebuke me too?! grin grin "Husband snatcher" like me. grin
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by koolchicco: 11:14pm On Nov 20, 2009
kellorah:

LOL!! You want him to rebuke me too?! grin grin "Husband snatcher" like me. grin

Thought as much tho. . grin    not funny! lipsrsealed
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by Dhotseal(m): 11:17pm On Nov 20, 2009
Seriously!
Thank God for that gurlfriend of urs who
still sees smfin funky in a retard like u.
BRAVO!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

(18+) "See How He Is Pressing Her Asss Like Fufu" (pictures) / Lady Offers To Give Man Free Ride In Lagos, When He Entered See What He Did Next / See What Ladies Do To Avoid Pregnancy, Number 4 Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.