Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,262 members, 7,860,606 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:14 PM

I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church (8325 Views)

Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) / Do I Deserve The Things She Said To Me For Touching Her Pant? / Reasons Why I Dropped My 25years Old Girlfriend For A 17year Old Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by koolchicco: 11:24pm On Nov 20, 2009
Newbie  undecided. . .old wine in a new bottle it seems.
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by shellicon(m): 12:38am On Nov 21, 2009
she is possessed by mamaid spirit
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by airzzee(m): 2:15pm On Nov 23, 2009
PROBABLY SHE SAW U WERE NOT PRAYING OR FOLLOWING
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by whiteroses(f): 4:24am On Nov 24, 2009
i dont find some people's comment funny at all dont follow a boyfriend to church, i invited mine to special meeting and he kept spreading is arms around my chair not touch me but till we finished service i dint feel any connection with God in the church and he kept laughing really loud to the simple jokes the pastor made its just bad when a loved one's distracting you in church
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by LordReed(m): 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2009
whiteroses:

i dont find some people's comment funny at all dont follow a boyfriend to church, i invited mine to special meeting and he kept spreading is arms around my chair not touch me but till we finished service i dint feel any connection with God in the church and he kept laughing really loud to the simple jokes the pastor made its just bad when a loved one's distracting you in church

So u n ur husband no go dey sidon togeda for church?
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by posakosa(m): 4:32pm On Nov 24, 2009
shellicon:

she is possessed by mamaid spirit

hahahahahaha! grin grin grin grin
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by deemple: 3:55pm On Dec 18, 2009
@poster

u should've rebuked the devil in her. loooooooooool
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by luvergal: 5:27pm On Dec 18, 2009
e no get respect for you and God. do u knw U can sue her for church-sexual harassment? embarassed
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by IYANGBALI: 7:20pm On Dec 18, 2009
abi the girl wan make una do am for church the thing hungry am bad bad grin
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by Konjour(m): 10:41am On Dec 19, 2009
Armageddon is definitely drawing closer than ever, undecided undecided
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by sexyZee(f): 1:01pm On Dec 19, 2009
so dis trend stil dey alive. ~~~~~~~~~~hiss~~~~~~~~
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by 190: 1:55pm On Dec 19, 2009
[b]enjoy a trip of a life tyme

guys enjoy a trip to TINAPA with only 3 of their CONFIRMED GFs
ladies enjoy a trip of a life time to ABUJA SHERATON HOTEL AND TOWERS with only 3 of their BFs
(contract would be terminated if you come with 2below)
and pics showing you kissing these guyz and girls would be polled out

VOTE 190 FOR CHANGE

FREE EDUCATION
FREE BABES FOR THE SINGLE GUY
FREE GUYZ FOR THE SINGLE CHICKS
SOME PEOPLE STAND A CHANCE OF MEETING WHO THEY PLAN TO KILL AS THOES BASED IN UCLA would be
flown abroad to LOUISANA to Come face to face With their NIGHTMARE
FREE CARS (from mecedez benz 190 to camry 2009 to range rover sports HSE) Just VOTE 190 and select your choice
50cars to be won~
AND LASTLY YOUR WOULD ENJOY FREE N1,500 RECHARGE CARDS TO ANY OF YOUR NETWORKS

JUST VOTE 190
I wont rule from SAUDI ARABIA
but might be tempted to rule from IRAQ

VOTE 190

BEST NAIRALANDER 2009
VOTE FOR CHANGE~

IF YOU BASED IN LOUISIANA
OR AJENGULE (Na2day)
Based in MILAN italy
or based in UCLAgos
Deceives people with beyonce's sisters pic and claims to be solagne

JUST VOTE 190 AND ENJOY THESE CHANGES
VOTE 190
VOTE FOR CHANGE
VOTE FOR THE PEOPLE

SAY NO TO GODFATHERISM
SAY NO TO GODMOTHERISM
SAY NO TO GODSISTERISM

VOTE 190
VOTE CHANGE
Come one come all

free BEER to the anyone that can drink
MERRY XMAS MY GOOD PEOPLE OF NAIRALAND
VOTE 190
VOTE CHANGE[/b]
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by xynerise: 3:52pm On Dec 19, 2009
Get out.
Re: I Rebuked My Girlfriend For Touching Me In Church by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 07, 2010
lmfao@ topic!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ / Is Kissing Part Of Our Culture? / Lady Caught Playing With Her Private Part In PUBLIC Transport, (warning Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.