Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again (28017 Views)

Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup / Super Falcons Players Celebrating Argentina's Goal Against Scotland Yesterday. / Super Falcons Player Insists On Wearing Makeup To The Next Women World Cup Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by zikter(m): 9:45pm On Dec 16, 2016
FaboyedeK:
We are all angry with this present government but I think we shouldn't blame them on this.In every tournament,players are always given allowances and bonuses by the NFF.The money Falcons are expecting is from the NFF.FG releasing such amount is to help.The main culprit here is the NFF and not FG
at long last someone with sensible thing to say. that is exactly how sports administration especially football works. many here don't even understand what is involved. all they know is govt should bring out money.

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by mayoor15(m): 9:46pm On Dec 16, 2016
driy65:
na thunder go kill you...low life scumbag....jst beta drink rat poison...cox u nt even as useful as a tissue paper...ANIMÂL
Can see you are frustrated, you are sick and need prayers, you can go to prayer city or redemption camp for deliverance....When next you are on the road watch before crossing make you no use your own cause trouble for another man.....Mad man....BTW, You can meet your friends in YABA LEFT
Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by 4nobody4every1: 9:48pm On Dec 16, 2016
[quote author=Nobleking2000 post=51996225][/quote] tongue
Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by cornel994(m): 9:49pm On Dec 16, 2016
...me am not understanding federal govt. Are der not tired hearin diz gals complain? If dia daughters, aunty or family members wer der I bet d story wud av been diff by nw. Aunties dem u pipu mst not settle fr less o. Collect all ur moni, if dem like der shudnt call u guys again. #inacountry
Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by isblog(m): 9:50pm On Dec 16, 2016
INTROVERT:
Abeg make them manage the one them see. Abeg

It is because of such talk Nigeria is stagnant. This is not a case of half bread is better than none. Those ladies have done their bit and should be paid in full. So many managers in Naija yet nothing works.. Let us do it right

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by abiolafisher(m): 9:51pm On Dec 16, 2016
HungerBAD:
The Government should not short change these ladies please.

The Government should learn to honor it's heroes,and those that give their time for service to the Country. Just earlier today,we read about Soldiers shooting somewhere in the North because,according to some News outlets have been shortchanged by the Government too.

For those saying they should collect the ones they are presented with now, then the rest later. I tell them, that is absolutely wrong. Is the NFF Chairman collecting half of his pay?is Solomon Dalung getting paid by bits?no.

This has to stop.

Pay the girls their wages/bonuses.

I am starting to lose my Patience with this Government, as you do not deprive people of their sweat.
Why are you blaming the Government, they have released over 400 million to them so as to pay the National teams, u keep shouting government government. why is the NFF not paying in full. Please blame the right people.

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by harmbhrosz(m): 9:52pm On Dec 16, 2016
INTROVERT:

Na you be attack dog or lion abi grin why you no go follow them stand for front of national assembly. #internet attacker
am I not better than you?

At least I still speak in support of what should be rightly done for those that wants their entitlement.

Unlike you that'll rather beg them to manage half of the reward and entitlement they worked hard for tongue

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by mayoor15(m): 9:53pm On Dec 16, 2016
isblog:

It is because of such talk Nigeria is stagnant. This is not a case of half bread is better than none. Those ladies have done their bit and should be paid in full. So many managers in Naija yet nothing works.. Let us do it right
Don't know why some of you are like this, Amodu and keshi died, NFF never pay their entitlements, the eagles are still owed you no talk, U20,17 coaches and even oliseh never get their full allowances, we all keep quiet all of a sudden we feel because some girls are protesting heaven must fall down..... When NFF gave the U20 girls and U19 boys less than 30k you didn't complain, let be sincere... these girls are getting stingy, 4.5M is okay they have their clubs too na
Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by driy65(m): 9:53pm On Dec 16, 2016
mayoor15:
Can see you are frustrated, you are sick and need prayers, you can go to prayer city or redemption camp for deliverance....When next you are on the road watch before crossing make you no use your own cause trouble for another man.....Mad man
gutter boy ......if u continue like dis ehn....u go run out of battery before 2017...typical nigerian suffering n smiling mentality....cuz you still eating mum's food d falcons shud jst take part payments....look into ur mirror and say to ursef ..I REFUSE TO BE STUPID....Primitive animal like you...jst drink water and cement make u die.....

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by mayoor15(m): 9:55pm On Dec 16, 2016
driy65:
gutter boy ......if u continue like dis ehn....u go run out of battery before 2017...typical nigerian suffering n smiling mentality....cuz you still eating mum's food d falcons shud jst take part payments....look into ur mirror and say to ursef ..I REFUSE TO BE STUPID....Primitive animal like you...jst drink water and cement make u die.....
Yaba left guy, go sleep with your fellow mad men
Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by uzolexis(f): 9:56pm On Dec 16, 2016
mayoor15:
Really, aren't we the ones supporting them. When did youths rise to protest against their salaries and allowances.... You are clamoring for the girls, the boys that paid for their ticket to play against Zambia and Algeria and are still been owed, so NFF should pay the girls fully and still owe the boys while expecting the boys to come for the next qualifiers... The girls are right but if they are patriots they will understand NFF position about the politicians we are all to blame.

I am clamouring for the girls cos they have put themselves out there to demand for their right,mind you it's their right not a privilege. I will clamour for the boys when/if they do the same. Nobody should be cheated. If your boss pays you half of your salary but still lives a very luxirious life, buys a new car and all, how would you feel How else do you want them to show they are patriots They represented the country and made us proud but that alone will not put food on their table, they have responsibilities and anybody that works should get paid. They had an agreement with NFF, they have fulfilled their own part of the deal, why can't NFF do the same I would never support injustice and this is gross injustice.
@the bold, I don't know who you are referring to but I can assure you many Nigerians are not in support of the humongous salaries and allowances our office holders collect.
Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by AZeD1(m): 9:57pm On Dec 16, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

Oga NFF gets her allocation from the FG just like other MDAs.

To so called money the NFF is withholding came from the FG.

The money came from the FG because the FG decided to intervene.

NFF like MDA's? Seriously?

Who appoints the head of NFF and who appoints the heads of MDA's?
Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by Yenre: 9:57pm On Dec 16, 2016
They shud fight for their full pay. This administration is fond of doin this. They pay u half so u can 'take it and manage first' , then to get d rest will b near impossible. We Nigerians also support by telling the falcons to manage it. We shud not support nonpayment/underpayment of salaries for pple who HV worked so hard . . . FG shud come up wit a scheme to pay them d rest installmentally. .
Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by isblog(m): 9:57pm On Dec 16, 2016
mayoor15:
Don't know why some of you are like this, Amodu and keshi died, NFF never pay their entitlements, the eagles are still owed you no talk, U20,17 coaches and even oliseh never get their full allowances, we all keep quiet all of a sudden we feel because some girls are protesting heaven must fall down..... When NFF gave the U20 girls and U19 boys less than 30k you didn't complain, let be sincere... these girls are getting stingy, 4.5M is okay they have their clubs too na

It is not. An agreement is an agreement. By the way who told you people didn't complain about those matters you brought up. As it stands, leave gender and time out of it. What is wrong remains wrong. Correction, they are not some girls.

2 Likes

Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by INTROVERT(f): 10:02pm On Dec 16, 2016
harmbhrosz:
am I not better than you?

At least I still speak in support of what should be rightly done for those that wants their entitlement.

Unlike you that'll rather beg them to manage half of the reward and entitlement they worked hard for tongue

You win grin
Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by driy65(m): 10:02pm On Dec 16, 2016
mayoor15:
Yaba left guy, go sleep with your fellow mad men
guy u beta open ur head put 2cups of sand inside ur skull cox ur skull empty

Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by mayoor15(m): 10:04pm On Dec 16, 2016
uzolexis:

I am clamouring for the girls cos they have put themselves out there to demand for their right,mind you it's their right not a privilege. I will clamour for the boys when/if they do the same. Nobody should be cheated. If your boss pays you half of your salary but still lives a very luxirious life, buys a new car and all, how would you feel How else do you want them to show they are patriots They represented the country and made us proud but that alone will not put food on their table, they have responsibilities and anybody that works should get paid. They had an agreement with NFF, they have fulfilled their own part of the deal, why can't NFF do the same I would never support injustice and this is gross injustice.
@the bold, I don't know who you are referring to but I can assure you many Nigerians are not in support of the humongous salaries and allowances our office holders collect.
so when they are not in support of the salary what have they done, now the issue is this, NFF has no sponsor, this they are broke, FG gave them about 400M to pay both the boys and the girls probably after calculating how much they have that is what can't be paid per person, are you telling me the president will give the NFF another money to offset the bills for the boys? NO....Till NFF get sponsor, the issue will remain the same, and they can't get sponsor this way, so the best things is for the girls to take the payment and hope to get the rest later but NFF will pay all their bonuses, it's not possible
Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by freshboi88: 10:04pm On Dec 16, 2016
seunny4lif:
One chance goveenment grin grin grin
GEJ remain the Best cool cool cool
GEJ come help us

I hope u know that the team that won d awcon in 2014 were not paid a dime........ Sometimes wen I c comments like this I just marvel at the level of ignorance across the country.

With comments like this, I say things are really messed up right now, tins have gone haywire under this govt, but I think we still made a better choice in 2015
Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by mayoor15(m): 10:05pm On Dec 16, 2016
driy65:
guy u beta open ur head put 2cups of sand inside ur skull cox ur skull empty
Go use your drugs before drugs no fit curd you again
Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by uzolexis(f): 10:06pm On Dec 16, 2016
mayoor15:
so when they are not in support of the salary what have they done, now the issue is this, NFF has no sponsor, this they are broke, FG gave them about 400M to pay both the boys and the girls probably after calculating how much they have that is what can't be paid per person, are you telling me the president will give the NFF another money to offset the bills for the boys? NO....Till NFF get sponsor, the issue will remain the same, and they can't get sponsor this way, so the best things is for the girls to take the payment and hope to get the rest later but NFF will pay all their bonuses, it's not possible

NFF has nos sponsor bawo, NFF that just signed a deal with Nike to make their jerseys. Please stop supporting these theives, they should pay the girls their full money,#kapish
Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by mayoor15(m): 10:07pm On Dec 16, 2016
isblog:

It is not. An agreement is an agreement. By the way who told you people didn't complain about those matters you brought up. As it stands, leave gender and time out of it. What is wrong remains wrong. Correction, they are not some girls.
So they don't have an agreement with the coaches that died and some are still living, they don't have an agreement with the eagles, do you know that the agreements were verbal agreement that is why those girls resulted into protest
Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by mayoor15(m): 10:09pm On Dec 16, 2016
uzolexis:

NFF has nos sponsor bawo, NFF that just signed a deal with Nike to make their jerseys. Please stop supporting these theives, they should pay the girls their full money,#kapish
lol....so kit producers ars the same as sponsors... Do you have a Nigeria Jersey?
Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by ephi123(f): 10:09pm On Dec 16, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Can l have one tongue
Too late!
Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by driy65(m): 10:09pm On Dec 16, 2016
mayoor15:
Go use your drugs before drugs no fit curd you again
you cant even spell ...wats curd....u beta crawl into ur hole....porcupine like you
Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by joey150(m): 10:10pm On Dec 16, 2016
11 million for a tournament? My mother earns that in 5 years..

Why do they earn that much in such an impoverished country?
Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by uzolexis(f): 10:13pm On Dec 16, 2016
mayoor15:
lol....so kit producers ars the same as sponsors... Do you have a Nigeria Jersey?

Nike pays NFF for the kit not the other way round.Yes, they are sponsors in case you don't know that, know it now.
Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by 4nobody4every1: 10:13pm On Dec 16, 2016
ephi123:

Too late!
Please dear give me one form, l want to be a wailer like others, ejo, biko, l promise to be a big wailer and l will wail all over Europe, America, Asia, and the uttermost part of the earth about the useless APC / PDP criminals we have ruling Nigeria tongue
Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by mayoor15(m): 10:17pm On Dec 16, 2016
uzolexis:

Nike pays NFF for the kit not the other way round.Yes, they are sponsors in case you don't know that, know it now.
so how many kits do they produce per year.... how many Nigerians buy jerseys
Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by mayoor15(m): 10:18pm On Dec 16, 2016
driy65:
you cant even spell ...wats curd....u beta crawl into ur hole....porcupine like you
Now I know for sure, your madness has no cure, I hope it's not generational sha
Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by uzolexis(f): 10:20pm On Dec 16, 2016
mayoor15:
so how many kits do they produce per year.... how many Nigerians buy jerseys

I don't know but it's not only from buying the jersey, they also get a platform to advertise themselves.
See, i'm tired of arguing with you, if you feel pple should not be paid in full for their work good for you, cos some other pple were not paid does not mean the trend should continue, 2 wrongs don't make a right.

Let's agree to disagree, I support the girls till they get their full pay #finish

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by driy65(m): 10:21pm On Dec 16, 2016
mayoor15:
Now I know for sure, your madness has no cure, I hope it's not generational sha
lolzzz......guy u no even get lines......Slumdog pig....no forget ur medication ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#UCLfinal: 5 Reasons Why Juve Will Shock Barca Tomorrow! / Fire Guts Games Village In Abia (Photos) / Tokyo Olympics 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.