Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:27 AM

Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again (28192 Views)

Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup / Super Falcons Players Celebrating Argentina's Goal Against Scotland Yesterday. / Super Falcons Player Insists On Wearing Makeup To The Next Women World Cup Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by back2sender: 5:33am On Dec 17, 2016
ammyluv2002:
They should take the 5m first na at least for now
Dont mind the hoes dem. Let them reject the money and see if dem go get anything again sef. They should collect this first and reapproach govt peacefully with thier case rather than take to the street.
Naa riot police go meet them for Street this time around.
Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by captainD567: 6:22am On Dec 17, 2016
Silkmoth33:
Dey are busy complaining, when dere mates are working their asses running fuzzies for money on lagos's notorious red light districts.

Come?! let them come back home if dey don't want to do again, its not by force

Make them kuku come haas, come count beans
pig where were u when they were playing off there ass? u hawking in the red district of lagos doesn't mean every other person will join u plz be guided
Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by uzolexis(f): 6:54am On Dec 17, 2016
mayoor15:
All am saying is let the families of Amodu and keshi be paid, let the eagles be paid, let siasia, manu garuba, oliseh and the likes be paid, let the U20 girls be paid more than 30k, let the U17 girls received more than the 10k they paid them, they are ladies too..... 4.5M is still okay compared to nothing and paying people 10k and 30k....I support other people NFF are owing to be paid especially the families of keshi and amodu

and who else is not in support of other pple being paid. Not paying them their complete money sends the wrong message, a message that NFF can short change you and get away with it. how does it help other pple that are owed you are contradicting yourself my friend.
Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by engrolawei: 7:21am On Dec 17, 2016
Silkmoth33:
Dey are busy complaining, when dere mates are working their asses running fuzzies for money on lagos's notorious red light districts.

Come?! let them come back home if dey don't want to do again, its not by force

Make them kuku come haas, come count beans
Why will you say such? They earned it, hence they must be fully paid. Try to be empathetic.
Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by 4nobody4every1: 7:22am On Dec 17, 2016
ephi123:

haha! cheesy extra form printing in progress..lol
grin grin
Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by Indiaindia: 7:23am On Dec 17, 2016
THIS IS WHY ALL TRIBES SHOULD PARTICIPATE IN NATIONAL AFFAIRS NOT ONLY IGBOS
Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 17, 2016
INTROVERT:
Abeg make them manage the one them see. Abeg

That is a loser mentality. Never settle for less than your value no matter circumstances.

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by Solowande(m): 7:43am On Dec 17, 2016
udemzyudex:

SMH for u... like say if na u, u go agree....
your money is 11m and the person gives u 4.5m will u take it?

half bread is better than none
Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 17, 2016
INTROVERT:
Abeg make them manage the one them see. Abeg

Yes o ...make them humble too nawa
Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by amarilo: 10:16am On Dec 17, 2016
mayoor15:
Wait is FG NFF, NFF are supposed to pay them not FG, go ask Patrick to pay not letting the blame on FG. FIFA rules, government must not interfere with football matters, FG only saved the country from further embarrassment by paying the sum NFF are do pay, and the girls still want more as if they are the only one in the country...You learn to be satisfied sometimes
Account general that released the money through cbn works with nff and Fifa. May you work and be owned salary and allowance.
Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by mayoor15(m): 10:26am On Dec 17, 2016
amarilo:
Account general that released the money through cbn works with nff and Fifa. May you work and be owned salary and allowance.
May that prayer works for you too
Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by Krismart(m): 12:30pm On Dec 17, 2016
MONITZ:

I believe the girls re fully aware of the true situation of things because if they re not I know they won't be protesting this hard,they know that someone is trying to be clever by half,m the total money has been given to the N. F. F, so y re they still withholding some parts.

I believe the N. F. F re enjoying this circus show of shame and disgrace and they re not even still showing signs of letting up, the other time it was the money given to the male team by a total stranger that they wanted to collect.

The officials are not just ashamed ,they keep on dragging this country in the mud which further damages our reputation..

Re they the only football body in the whole world ?Can't they just emulate positive things and shun this mentality of money, money, and money. ....
Exactly my point
Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by slimghost(m): 9:28pm On Dec 17, 2016
uzolexis:

and who else is not in support of other pple being paid. Not paying them their complete money sends the wrong message, a message that NFF can short change you and get away with it. how does it help other pple that are owed you are contradicting yourself my friend.

Save your strength my dear, you are arguing with a brainless dolt.
Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by folem: 12:32am On Dec 18, 2016
CAF prize money of $50,000 is very low. Even the increment to $80,000 for the next two tournaments for AWCON winners is still low. How will the players get paid money far in excess of prize money with very little sponsorship if the government allocation is absent?
Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by uzolexis(f): 6:09am On Dec 18, 2016
slimghost:

Save your strength my dear, you are arguing with a brainless dolt.

MY dear, was hoping I could talk some sense into him but obviously he's a lost cause
Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by WOCKHARDI(m): 8:02pm On Jan 29, 2017
EbukaLive:

Hmmmmmmm... How about this?
Amaju Pinnick President NFF (SS)
Mr. Seyi 1stVP NFF (SW)
Barrister Chris Green (SS)
Anyansi Agwu (SE)

These people, are they among the players that are complaining? The Cameroonian president didn't wait for his Football Federation or whoever before showering their team with appreciation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amaju Pinnick Visits Karl Ikeme At Christie Clinic In Manchester (Photos) / Photos From The Closing Ceremony Of AFCON 2019 / List Of Invited Super Eagles Player For South Africa Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.