Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again (27976 Views)

Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup / Super Falcons Players Celebrating Argentina's Goal Against Scotland Yesterday. / Super Falcons Player Insists On Wearing Makeup To The Next Women World Cup Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by OBAGADAFFI: 10:21pm On Dec 16, 2016
AZeD1:

The money came from the FG because the FG decided to intervene.

NFF like MDA's? Seriously?

Who appoints the head of NFF and who appoints the heads of MDA's?

Duh, FG has been funding the NFF for the past 16years , every football tournament get funds from the youth and sports ministry to NFF.

The election of the NFF board is a FIFA rule, but the NFF is still under the ministry of youths and sports.

The FG can decide Nigeria isn't going for any football tournament and what NFF will do is cry to FIFA.

If the FG withdraw their funding of every football tournament, NFF will go broke.

Bye
Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by robosky02(m): 10:22pm On Dec 16, 2016
ritababe:

I wonder oh.

watin you dey wonder angry

is this how to fight correction? which of them in govt. is been underpaid

why not just pay it fully

am sure this NFF people not cut the money nonsense
Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by texas1990(m): 10:25pm On Dec 16, 2016
why are u people missing issues like dis ? hahaaa is it federal govt dat should pay dem or NFF? if federal govt should pay dem den wot hapen to NFF budget financed by federal govt. mumu set of ediot!
Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by leanalyst: 10:36pm On Dec 16, 2016
ritababe:

I wonder oh.
If it where you, will you accept being short changed? Let's be honest about things if we were in the same situation.
Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by osusuallstars: 10:36pm On Dec 16, 2016
The case of father stealing his sons money. Everything about this APC govt is fraud. Budget, IDP, , SSG, EFCC chair magu magu, Buhari wife, clearing grass @270m.
Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by mayoor15(m): 10:37pm On Dec 16, 2016
uzolexis:

I don't know but it's not only from buying the jersey, they also get a platform to advertise themselves.
See, i'm tired of arguing with you, if you feel pple should not be paid in full for their work good for you, cos some other pple were not paid does not mean the trend should continue, 2 wrongs don't make a right.

Let's agree to disagree, I support the girls till they get their full pay #finish
All am saying is let the families of Amodu and keshi be paid, let the eagles be paid, let siasia, manu garuba, oliseh and the likes be paid, let the U20 girls be paid more than 30k, let the U17 girls received more than the 10k they paid them, they are ladies too..... 4.5M is still okay compared to nothing and paying people 10k and 30k....I support other people NFF are owing to be paid especially the families of keshi and amodu
Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by mayoor15(m): 10:39pm On Dec 16, 2016
driy65:
lolzzz......guy u no even get lines......Slumdog pig....no forget ur medication ooo
Give one to your dad, the other to your mum they need it more,....
Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by ritababe(f): 10:41pm On Dec 16, 2016
leanalyst:

If it where you, will you accept being short changed? Let's be honest about things if we were in the same situation.

no I won't but they should keep the little they gave them now
Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by driy65(m): 10:44pm On Dec 16, 2016
mayoor15:
Give one to your dad, the other to your mum they need it more,....
small boy nxt time no start wetin u nor fit finish.....

Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by Ubiman(m): 10:47pm On Dec 16, 2016
These ladies should stand their ground and demand their full entitlements o. Collect the money paid and keep it safe while standing your ground. This is not a labour union vs government scenario. It's employee vs employer first case. Are government officials paid in bits? Why would a responsible government let their remuneration pile up over time? Fight for your right. Unzombified, sensible Nigerians are behind you all. You are not slaves, you are bonafide responsible citizens of this country who worked and must be paid. Was it not in this recession that The President increased his food allowance? The senseless Nigerians who berate these honorable ladies are very irresponsible.
Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by ephi123(f): 10:49pm On Dec 16, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Please dear give me one form, l want to be a wailer like others, ejo, biko, l promise to be a big wailer and l will wail all over Europe, America, Asia, and the uttermost part of the earth about the useless APC / PDP criminals we have ruling Nigeria tongue

haha! cheesy extra form printing in progress..lol
Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by udemzyudex(m): 10:51pm On Dec 16, 2016
Solowande:
Just like oliver twist, asking for more. Can't they manage d one they were given?

SMH for u... like say if na u, u go agree....

your money is 11m and the person gives u 4.5m will u take it?
Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by qleap2all(m): 10:59pm On Dec 16, 2016
HungerBAD:
The Government should not short change these ladies please.

The Government should learn to honor it's heroes,and those that give their time for service to the Country. Just earlier today,we read about Soldiers shooting somewhere in the North because,according to some News outlets have been shortchanged by the Government too.

For those saying they should collect the ones they are presented with now, then the rest later. I tell them, that is absolutely wrong. Is the NFF Chairman collecting half of his pay?is Solomon Dalung getting paid by bits?no.

This has to stop.

Pay the girls their wages/bonuses.

I am starting to lose my Patience with this Government, as you do not deprive people of their sweat.

Who promise them? Govt or NFF!
Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by mayoor15(m): 11:05pm On Dec 16, 2016
driy65:
small boy nxt time no start wetin u nor fit finish.....
Come back and say that when they discharge you from the mental institution you are in now
Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by WOCKHARDI(m): 11:09pm On Dec 16, 2016
So no women activists to put in a word or two on behalf of these champions that did us proud. Even Aisha .
Or could it be because of this :

Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by EMXTAN1(m): 11:10pm On Dec 16, 2016
googlepikins:
It's like kemi is mad abi?
ar u mad? dont mention my kemi again!
Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by driy65(m): 11:16pm On Dec 16, 2016
mayoor15:
Come back and say that when they discharge you from the mental institution you are in now
Mr mayoor u still a learner......if i say make i continue with you....u go jst drink ratak dis night....we still need you for npw...wait till next year so we fit use you as lab rat for waec biology praticals
Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by SkyRider1(m): 11:26pm On Dec 16, 2016
Soon, I expect bubu and his ministers to be representing this country at such tournaments.
Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by babooshka: 11:52pm On Dec 16, 2016
Ppl saying they should kuku come home and manage d one they see r d reason y this country won't move 4ward. R d senate and d useless Dalung not collecting their full allowance? Naija which way?
Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by optimusprime2(m): 11:53pm On Dec 16, 2016
Maj196:
Half a loaf is better than none oo
If only you knew how short the career of professional footballers span, not to now talk of "Female footballers", then you would'nt be going off like this.
They really should be paid in full, to them its is a career...
I really don't know why Nigeria as a country generally treat their professional athletes this way??
This is the main reason why most Nigerian athletes play for other countries at the slightest chance they get.
Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by babooshka: 11:54pm On Dec 16, 2016
joyeuxone:

You are all ladies, how will you feel if someone paid you less than you deserve for something that really put in a lot of effort into? While people who did less than expected get more than you did?
Can't you put yourselves in these ladies shoes?

You say they should leave it because of what? Will you say that it were the male team? msteww
why settle for less when you are better than that?

Change your mindset!! Thank you

don't mind them, na envy and bad belle dey worry them.

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by EbukaLive(m): 12:02am On Dec 17, 2016
WOCKHARDI:
So no women activists to put in a word or two on behalf of these champions that did us proud. Even Aisha .
Or could it be because of this :

Hmmmmmmm... How about this?
Amaju Pinnick President NFF (SS)
Mr. Seyi 1stVP NFF (SW)
Barrister Chris Green (SS)
Anyansi Agwu (SE)

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by MONITZ: 12:52am On Dec 17, 2016
Krismart:
The economy is down but doesn't affect the salaries /allowances of senators, governors,ministers, even the NFF officials. This is how we wallow in mediocrity while few persons enjoy what belongs to us all

I believe the girls re fully aware of the true situation of things because if they re not I know they won't be protesting this hard,they know that someone is trying to be clever by half,m the total money has been given to the N. F. F, so y re they still withholding some parts.

I believe the N. F. F re enjoying this circus show of shame and disgrace and they re not even still showing signs of letting up, the other time it was the money given to the male team by a total stranger that they wanted to collect.

The officials are not just ashamed ,they keep on dragging this country in the mud which further damages our reputation..

Re they the only football body in the whole world ?Can't they just emulate positive things and shun this mentality of money, money, and money. ....

2 Likes

Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by ehijes: 12:54am On Dec 17, 2016
Ultimate cycler is back better and stronger. Register with 12,500 n get 50,000 in 2 weeks. Don’t register because the person is your relative or friend Make sure you join active and lively team like mine. In my team people that just registered new are matched even some that are yet to activate there account are being matched. You can collect your 50k that same day if you register in an active team. You will be paid from spill over. join by using the username: ifycute or contact me on watapp 08030676034.
Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by justjify(m): 1:08am On Dec 17, 2016
INTROVERT:
Abeg make them manage the one them see. Abeg
angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by seguno2: 1:22am On Dec 17, 2016
Way to go, girls!
Abi Dalung, Pinnick and the other officials underpaid themselves ni?
These uselessness must be stopped by all of us.
Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by seguno2: 1:24am On Dec 17, 2016
nickxtra:
Dem no know say the economy is down. Let dem pack well I beg

Did anyone borrow your brain temporarily when you typed that?
Just asking oh!!!
Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by afbstrategies: 2:16am On Dec 17, 2016
We are in recession. These girls need to cut this crap out and manage what they got.

After all, that's the CHANGE Nigerians voted for sad

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by rafabenitez: 2:17am On Dec 17, 2016
Where are those toothless gender equality abi na gender sensitive groups dis is wia dey shud flex dere muscles not on innocent man hu beat up his wife jst t mk her behave well.useless gender groups only good at intimidating d men,bt nw falcons r loose on d streets yet dey r all pretending as if all is well.
Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by entrepreneurmic: 4:28am On Dec 17, 2016
INTROVERT:
Abeg make them manage the one them see. Abeg
U NEED BRAIN CHECK. WHERE ARE D DOCTORS.
Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by entrepreneurmic: 4:40am On Dec 17, 2016
ammyluv2002:
They should take the 5m first na at least for now
U ARE NOT SERIOUS, ARE D RULERS PAID HALF OF THEIR SALARIES. NIGERIA IS CURSE WITH GREEDY RULERS. LATER THEY WILL RUNNING TO OYIBO LAND FOR ALL OF HEALTH ISSUES. GOD WILL SOON HANDLE THEM.
Re: Super Falcons Player Were Underpaid By FG, Set To Protest Again by gmoni2(m): 4:52am On Dec 17, 2016
These girls brought pride to the nation, they should get the full amount, these thieves are out to steal from them, they are not doing them any favour.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Europa League 2" - UEFA Confirms Introduction Of New Tournament / Football Funny Pictures / Boko Haram Kills 10 Soldiers In Damboa, Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.