Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,739 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) (62599 Views)

1 Million Huawei Phones Spotted With Hongmeng OS / Make A List Of The Phones You've Used And Are Using Now. / All You Need To Know About 4G Network And The Phones That Support Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 17, 2016
Sharming95:
Na ancient Nokia b dat....most pple buying all dis iphones nd samsung are buying 2 show off...not bcuz of d functions made dem 2 purchase it

Not so. He's using these phones because he doesn't wanna get hacked or spied on.. as simple as that. If u are not a billionaire or have nothing to hide and u can afford to buy an iPhone 7 without pulling a hair then why not? Life is too short. These men spend millions on champagne and travels alone na ordinary 400k phone Dem no come fit buy?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by 9ja4show: 12:30am On Dec 17, 2016
Using Nokia phone does not show humility; have you seen him in arik air economy b4...?? Not even buisness class....he probably lives in the most expensive area in lagos. ...driving bullet proof cars....so all na stories

6 Likes

Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by MicroBox: 6:10am On Dec 17, 2016
Fake.. that is not real......
Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by Okosta(m): 6:40am On Dec 17, 2016
see them

Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by Gabreal1(m): 7:33am On Dec 17, 2016
These phones are very expensive! Why will someone in his right senses wanna use those cheap Nokia phones especially when you're so rich, that's not humility. The phones are very well secured.
Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by rattlesnake(m): 8:07am On Dec 17, 2016
sarrki:

That phones are called vertu

Almont 3million per one
OMO this grammar na dieeeeeee

3 Likes

Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by martinz1: 8:23am On Dec 17, 2016
sarrki:

Sure ?
The picture u posted is different from d phone with him, check it up, the center navigational keys reflect that of nokia and not that of vetu
Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by titosantana(m): 9:00am On Dec 17, 2016
Is his choice. Some richer men are using more expensive phones.

Have you seen Dangote's phone?
Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by win10(m): 9:18am On Dec 17, 2016
Hello everyone, hello house... there has been some major controversy over ram upgrade and how it's affect a PC.
luckily enough, i came across this Blog post and thought it might be nice to share with you;

Does your PC really needs a ram upgrade? www.techeda.com/does-your-pc-really-need-a-ram-upgrade/
Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by idupaul: 9:39am On Dec 17, 2016
Just for security reasons
Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 17, 2016
This is the second time of posting this man's phone on nairaland
Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by AlphaStyles(m): 9:40am On Dec 17, 2016
The man gat no time for whatsapp,2go,twitter,instagram,facebook and co only international business calls
Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by martineverest(m): 9:40am On Dec 17, 2016
they are more secured that iphones and windowsphones
Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by MrIcredible: 9:40am On Dec 17, 2016
justflow1:
Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people, this is not in the case of billionaire/business tycoon Femi Otedola who was spotted at Zahra Buhari's wedding ceremony today with these phones that my little sister would reject if i hand it over to her as a gift.
lol
That phone can buy your papa's house.
Thuraya
Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 17, 2016
bongo007:
Most big men have seen use small phones..because is easy to operate

No they use these phones because they are more difficult to bug. Do you know agencies the CIA or Cyber hackers can access your phone's camera and microphone remotely? and track your movements using the GPS on your phone? Now you understand.
Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by mebad(m): 9:42am On Dec 17, 2016
he might not dig expensive or sophisticated phones but am sure there are other vain things he spends his money on.
Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by fortunechy(m): 9:43am On Dec 17, 2016
nice one
Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by hotspec(m): 9:43am On Dec 17, 2016
Rich men live original life, while poor men live fake lives

3 Likes

Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by Truth234(m): 9:44am On Dec 17, 2016
aaronson:
Life of a successful investor.

Femi reminds me of one of the richest man in the world who don't even have a computer on his desk but Calculator, buys cheap clothes, Uses an old model car and lives in the same house he bought in the early 90s till date.

For F uck sake Warren Buffet is twice richer than Trump but doesn't even have a private Jet.

I am Warren Buffet in the making, Otedola is just a replica of WarrenBuffetism since he read Warren's book. I once heard him said so in one interview.

Ha, Who tell you say buffet no get private jet? His popular 'The Indefensible' was acquired 20 years ago.
Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 17, 2016
If you like l, don't buy better phone in the name of humility...

This man get iPad o, e get laptop ooo... What do you think he uses to access the internet.those Nokia phones grin grin...dont be foolish, go and buy phones

1 Like

Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by babyfaceafrica: 9:46am On Dec 17, 2016
And some gals be loosing their virginity for iphone
Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by 3rdavefarms(m): 9:46am On Dec 17, 2016
Made by Ferrari
Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by Babysheart(f): 9:46am On Dec 17, 2016
Virgin CEO Richard Brandson uses the same sort of phones.

Most rich men don't have some of these trappings of well-being. But to me, it's false humility. If you want to show how down to earth and humane you are, you can discreetly go to a slum neighbourhood in a place like Lagos, select 100 families and build them low cost housing.

You can empower that woman selling bole and fish by that road you drive through to work everyday. Using 2 naira phones doesn't add any value to anybody's life.

Na show and self deception.

4 Likes

Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 17, 2016
Babysheart:
Virgin CEO Richard Brandson uses the same sort of phones.

Most rich men don't have some of these trappings of well-being. But to me, it's false humility. If you want to show how down to earth and human you are, you can discreetly go to a slum neighbourhood in a place like Lagos, select 100 families and build them low cost housing.

You can empower that woman selling bole and fish by that road you dry through to work everyday. Using 2 naira phones doesn't add any value to anybody's life.

Na show.

watch this video and you will understand why big men don't use smart phones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGUR6kao9ys

2 Likes

Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by stone07(m): 9:49am On Dec 17, 2016
tare22:
Mike Adenuga uses similar phones... U can't hack, most importantly the network provider don't have any DBA of ur daily communication
Thanks that is exactly what I want to say. It is impossible to bug their line with this kind phone. In abroad drug baron also use this kind phone.

1 Like

Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by phanshark(m): 9:50am On Dec 17, 2016
justflow1:
Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people, this is not in the case of billionaire/business tycoon Femi Otedola who was spotted at Zahra Buhari's wedding ceremony today with these phones that my little sister would reject if i hand it over to her as a gift.
lol
change i indeed.is this not the otedola that was in the news 4 oil corruption? The change is getting interesting
Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by win10(m): 9:50am On Dec 17, 2016
Hello everyone, hello house... there has been some major controversy over ram upgrade and how it's affect a PC.
luckily enough, i came across this Blog post and thought it might be nice to share with you;

Does your PC really needs a ram upgrade? www.techeda.com/does-your-pc-really-need-a-ram-upgrade/
Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by eezeribe(m): 9:50am On Dec 17, 2016
Tell those youths who have expensive liabilities and Empty bank Accounts
Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by ehispapa(m): 9:51am On Dec 17, 2016
bongo007:
Most big men have seen use small phones..because is easy to operate

you can not track or bug it. that is the only reason they use it. safety i think

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Best Mobile Browser For Downloading Movies? / Glo Introduces N500 For 3GB Weekend Data Plan / Post Your Iphone 6 Funny Pictures Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.