Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) (62587 Views)

1 Million Huawei Phones Spotted With Hongmeng OS / Make A List Of The Phones You've Used And Are Using Now. / All You Need To Know About 4G Network And The Phones That Support Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by ikp120(m): 11:05pm On Dec 19, 2016
arabianights:
by parallel met rate it's over 4m almost 5m...

Yea
Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by arabianights: 11:17pm On Dec 19, 2016
ikp120:

Yea
wha is *yea*? My friend will u speak English. Even the white man that u learnt it from knows when to use yeah and yes....
Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by ikp120(m): 11:50pm On Dec 19, 2016
arabianights:
wha is *yea*? My friend will u speak English. Even the white man that u learnt it from knows when to use yeah and yes....

Yea mehn! tongue tongue
Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by kenlash1(m): 8:08am On Dec 20, 2016
sarrki:

That phones are called vertu

Almont 3million per one
dude dts not a vertu. Dts a Nokia touch light zoom in and see
Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by segunotiti(m): 1:30pm On Dec 21, 2016
sarrki:
That phones are called vertu
Almont 3million per one
These arent vertu stop forming I too know
Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by kaboninc(m): 5:12pm On Dec 22, 2016
jerikoyan:
Oboy I tried o, I have this classmate of mine we both did a 2 months holiday job, when we got paid I was telling I got so so amount and she said I got 900 euros and she said I want to buy iPhone 700 euros, I was like fairly used it contract? She said no outrighly new one. I felt like crying I told her you can buythe kind of phone am using xaomi git it for 150 euros can do same thing your iPhone 6 will do.
She is from Africa also, mehn we are lost.
I have a German friend in my class Whi uses a Nokia touch light phone,she isn't poor oo, she said she sees no use of it, she has her own personal car and house ooo.

Chat me on whatsapp bro...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Best Mobile Browser For Downloading Movies? / Glo Introduces N500 For 3GB Weekend Data Plan / How To Retrieve Your Lost/damaged Airtel Sim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.