Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) (62600 Views)

1 Million Huawei Phones Spotted With Hongmeng OS / Make A List Of The Phones You've Used And Are Using Now. / All You Need To Know About 4G Network And The Phones That Support Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by olawoyin3(m): 10:29am On Dec 17, 2016
Young03:
nonsense , which one he come use de post for Twitter
laptop don finis for 9ja.nawa for u
Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by Bullet01(f): 10:29am On Dec 17, 2016
I'm sure one of those phone cannot accommodate his numerous contacts and that is why he has two. This is the real definition of humbleness.
Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by iceberylin(m): 10:30am On Dec 17, 2016

Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by omonnakoda: 10:30am On Dec 17, 2016
project4OO:
Many people don't get it.

Why would Otedola waste his time surfing the net when he has a lot of P.As to do the browsing?

In spite using those outdated phones, he has more information than some with Android because he's supplied more than enough iPADs/iPhones for his PAs.

If you can't afford the salary of 5 PAs, and you think you can cope with Nokia torchlight phones in the name of "humility", you need to have a rethink. An attempt to imitate him can ruin your life and your business. An average entrepreneur needs a sophisticated phone to succeed in a knowledge economy. Do not imitate him wrongly unless of course, you're ready for failure.
You do not need a sophisticated phone. You can claim to need mobile access to the internet but that functionality can and in my opinion should be separated i.e a simple feature phone to telephone or text and another device for internet access. Not sure how it is in Nigeria but the phone is not the primary means of accessing the internet everywhere

The fact he uses feature phones does not mean he does not browse the internet on the go there are other ways to do that besides a phone. For me telephone screens are too small for browsing and I do not want to carry anything bigger than a feature phone in my pocket
Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by scachy(m): 10:31am On Dec 17, 2016
Nigerians and omini knowest syndrome. Those phones is nothing near Nokia, it's Vertu, and it's worth millions of naira. Though it has different models.

Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 17, 2016
Na empty barrel dey make noise...
Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 17, 2016
come on, this man might aswell have a big ass fone tucked in his pocket for checking mails and doing stuffs online. dont be deceived by the nokia torch light u see on him.
Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by miqos02(m): 10:52am On Dec 17, 2016
justflow1:
Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people, this is not in the case of billionaire/business tycoon Femi Otedola who was spotted at Zahra Buhari's wedding ceremony today with these phones that my little sister would reject if i hand it over to her as a gift.
lol
that's a vertu phone, its more expensive than iphones
Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by dajebeedrys(m): 10:54am On Dec 17, 2016
sarrki:
That phones are called vertu
Almont 3million per one
That one is not vertu o
Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by Padipadi(m): 11:00am On Dec 17, 2016
sarrki:
Almont 3million per one
Stop lying. That's an old skool Nokia phone. The Nokias used btw 2005-2007. And some ignorant ones ll v Fed on your lie
Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by gerald93(m): 11:02am On Dec 17, 2016
hahahahahaha u funny die
Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by LOVEGINO(m): 11:04am On Dec 17, 2016
He dey use am fool una, y him no put am 4 pocket? Abi d other two guys no get fone? Lobish!
Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by 1stGenius(m): 11:09am On Dec 17, 2016
As a business man that he is,he uses it because it is easy to operate.He has people employed for some company's information dissemination.Those cheap phones are just to pick calls and probably talk about billions to pay or receive for a budiness deal.If I were him,I would do the same.
Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by Topmaike007(m): 11:10am On Dec 17, 2016
My boss gave Toyota Avalon worth 2million as a graduation gift and purchase a lot of house worth million of naira in osun state and a friend of senator iyiola omisore ....this said man is using Nokia C3
Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by shedy03(m): 11:10am On Dec 17, 2016
living in pre-smartphone era
Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by krisjovi(m): 11:13am On Dec 17, 2016
Opakan2:
yorubas and Humility are like.. you know na

if na those flat headed beings now.. dem go carry gold plated iphones with their pictures imprinted on them
or make dem carry money spraying gun all in the bid to oppress

Mr go and mourn your destiny if you don't have anything to say
Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by superiorA(m): 11:15am On Dec 17, 2016
D fact is clear been highly rich nd exposure. Not rich dudes we av re expose 2 highly upgraded electronic device, most of dem need somtin simple 4 free flow. because everything around is complicated so doesn't need complication.
Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by lokonzo78: 11:36am On Dec 17, 2016
Its difficult to track them using that kind of phone because it has no internet connectivity functions like GPRS, WIFI etc. You can't track or divert their information or conversation.
Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by sulakishop(m): 11:39am On Dec 17, 2016
Those phones are not what the OP think they are. They are called Vertu. Each Vertu phone he's holding can't be less than several millions of naira and the manufacturer claims that only diamond is hard enough to scratch the screen ; the hardest known stone won't!
Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by Charly68: 11:39am On Dec 17, 2016
This people are rich because they have mastered the art of cost cutting . They cut cost in all that they do..no misplacement of priority in their lives . That is what make them great & wiser than their ostentatious peers
Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by Ibro2005: 11:50am On Dec 17, 2016
The big ones is in the pocket or in the hand of his PA
Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by ophilly: 11:58am On Dec 17, 2016
Most Nigerians acquire smartphones for status purposes never understanding how it works thereby underutilizing it.....That is why we have many smartphones and many dumb users.

1 Like

Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by justflow1(m): 12:00pm On Dec 17, 2016
miqos02:
hmmmm having seen those phones clearly, u still have to quote me, so that they will say u corrected the Op, see for yoursef Mr.

Nothing to correct this time grin
miqos02:
hmmmm having seen those phones clearly, u still have to quote me, so that they will say u corrected the Op, see for yoursef Mr.

Nothing to correct this time
Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by justflow1(m): 12:03pm On Dec 17, 2016
FengChui:

No, Orijin bitters or Big Stout!
hmmmmm, this your mode of Selection baffles me ooooo

alright, if you insist

1 Like

Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by engryomiaina(m): 12:20pm On Dec 17, 2016
Femi Otedola has thousands of people doing his work for him. Imagine he wants to send a mail. He most likely has someone to do it for him. A smart phone can be used to send mails, do some quick work. Now this is not an excuse for the nutheads that spend a fortune using a #400,000 phone they don't need. Then if the person can afford the luxury ,its still their own cup of beans. Its really no ones business what kind of phone anyone's uses. What matters is, let things get done. If that works for him. Then that's just fine.
Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by MONITZ: 12:25pm On Dec 17, 2016
sarrki:

Sure ?

Although u can be very annoying at times esp wen it comes to defending Buhari and the A. P. C bt one very thing that I can't take away from u is the fact that u argue constructively and u re not someone who engages in name-callings or abuses wen an argument is not going ur way, so keep this latter part of u up bt for the former I don't know wat to say as I'd rather.... ...

1 Like

Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 17, 2016
sarrki:

Almont 3million per one

And why is this vertu of a phone so expensive.. Any special features?
Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by gbemoh: 12:43pm On Dec 17, 2016
sarrki:

Almont 3million per one

Vertu nikani.....it's Nokia bro, seen him handle those same ones in eko hotel.
It's jus priority and not hustling backwards.
Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by jerikoyan(m): 1:12pm On Dec 17, 2016
Oboy I tried o, I have this classmate of mine we both did a 2 months holiday job, when we got paid I was telling I got so so amount and she said I got 900 euros and she said I want to buy iPhone 700 euros, I was like fairly used it contract? She said no outrighly new one. I felt like crying I told her you can buythe kind of phone am using xaomi git it for 150 euros can do same thing your iPhone 6 will do.
She is from Africa also, mehn we are lost.
I have a German friend in my class Whi uses a Nokia touch light phone,she isn't poor oo, she said she sees no use of it, she has her own personal car and house ooo.
Lovelynature:
And some guys wey no dey collect up to 50k salary dey use very expensive phones. The thing is, once you have money and business oriented, some flashy things that move others are not likely to move you
Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by Praktikals(m): 1:14pm On Dec 17, 2016
sarrki:

Sure ?
See machine!
Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by notoriousbabe: 1:23pm On Dec 17, 2016
Na wa o,see what MMM has caused the man within one week. cry cry cry
Re: The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) by notoriousbabe: 1:27pm On Dec 17, 2016
izublingz:

And why is this vertu of a phone so expensive.. Any special features?
yes o

1: You can use it to call heaven or hell

2: You can use it to invite death to your house or send death on an errand

3: You can travel to anywhere in the world without visa and stay in any hotel free of charge

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Best Mobile Browser For Downloading Movies? / Glo Introduces N500 For 3GB Weekend Data Plan / Post Your Iphone 6 Funny Pictures Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.